Music

BN Video Premiere: J. Martins – Good Life (Namaan)

Onos

J Martins Goodlife ArtworkAfter touring different African nations to get the visuals for his new video, “Good Life (Namaan)”. J. Martins has finally released the visuals. The video was directed by Sesan.

Check on it!

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. Bleed blue

May 8, 2013 at 4:46 pm

So here’s what I took from this video:

1. I need to go to the gym immediately after work; after seeing that first model’s tummy. Choi!
    2. I miss dancing the Naija way with my Naija peeps in Naija; As in…save me from this pop music and its associated jumping-up-and-down-in-the-name-of-dancing in this my “overseas”.

#DasAll

2. asgrl

May 8, 2013 at 5:37 pm

J Martins stays consistent with bringing modern African Highlife music. Love it! Now for the visuals, its sad to me that african artistes are now subscribing to the light is right mantra when it comes to casting the lead lady. I get enough of that here in the diaspora, why can’t i go home and see beautiful chocolate women represented in Art/media/entertainment as well?

3. Rio

May 8, 2013 at 6:42 pm

J Martins, if you don tire to be Ibo, better change your nationality to Congo…Are you going forward or backward?wetin be Namanyio Namanyio…
    Hia. O di kwa egwu.

4. disapointed me

May 8, 2013 at 7:31 pm

this sheer lack of creativity……..he took such a nice song n messed it up…….the lyrics r shitty n the there is no rythmic liason from one verse to another……this is now what people celebrate abi, dis is beneath mediocrity…..are u kidding me j. martins…..instead of progressing, dude is regressing…..dis is total fail but then again, its only my opinion….wow…am shocked actuallythe video makes it more horrid sef, didnt know it was dis bad until i saw de video

5. Princess

May 8, 2013 at 8:19 pm

The beat is nice… Lyric was just on repeat! But J baby i got nad love..!

6. gbemi4you

May 8, 2013 at 11:27 pm

Haters get a life must u always criticize ahhhhhhhhhhh God have mercy