News

My Style: Lizzy Oke

Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130037My Style is one of our favorite features on the BN Style page, and judging from the responses it gathers, I can safely say, it has our readers interested.

BellaNaija reader Lizzy Oke is our muse for this edition of BN My Style. Irrespective of the fact that Lizzy has been in a wheelchair for a while she has refused to let that affect her sense of style. She loves clothes that make her feel happy and always wants her element incorporated in her style. She also like to experiment with clothes and never pre-plans her outfits; she just goes with the flow. While chatting with the inspiring young lady she tells us about how she still keeps in touch with her stylish side and what makes her style unique.

My Style Is
Always an extension of who I am. It is comfortable, and expresses how I feel at any given time. My style screams me and I always go for things that make me happy. My style definitely makes me happy.

Where Style meets Personality
My style expresses my personality completely. People say I’m bubbly and energetic and I think my style shows that. I don’t stick to the same colors; I always put my style together in ways that describe who I am. I am spontaneous so I hardly ever plan my outfits. If I am travelling for a day, I would have outfits that could possibly last me 4 days.

My Shopping Habit
*sighs* Let me explain it like this; My eye sees a pretty thing, my brain says buy them all, my wallet complains; wait, calm down, we cant afford them all and then my heart does the rest. My shopping habit always puts my wallet into consideration. Although I have my splurging days when I close my eyes and act like I don’t know what numbers mean. I like buying things that I see and really love.

Where I love to Shop
Oooohhh… this one is a no brainer for those who have been on my beauty blog. Burlington Coat Factory and ROSS are my TOP two Favourite clothing stores. Then every other store follows in no particular order, but those two stores are certainly the holy grail of my favourite clothings stores.

Hair Glam
As a DIYLady (A Do It Yourself Lady), my hair changes almost whenever I want it to. I have been blessed with the ability and knowledge of fixing my own hair in almost every way I want to. So my hairstyle changes a lot. Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May2013002 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May2013003Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May2013006 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May2013001 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May2013004 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May2013005
Make Up I Love
I love  using lots of nude and neutral make up. Although I am not shy of colors, and I go all out with them when I decide to have them on. Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May2013009 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May2013007Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May2013008 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130011
Nail  Affair
I love DIY so I do my make-up and nails myself. I wear my natural nails at all times and have done so for almost two years now. My nails are mostly always done, and it doesn’t take as much time as people think. Practice has certainly helped in that area. Whenever I can, I love to match my outfit with my nails. As I stated earlier, I don’t always have an idea of what I will wear on any given day, so on a day that I am sure of what I’ll be wearing, I try to match my nails with my outfit. I make nail arts, different color combinations, and try my luck at creating different nail looks. Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130013 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130014 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130015 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130016 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130017 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130018 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130019
The Accessories I wear

Earrings would definitely be the major accessory item I own. I use bracelets and necklaces here and there though and I also consider my nails as part of my accessories. Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130024 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130025Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130020Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130021Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130022My Style Lizzy - BellaNaija - May2013 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130023
Daytime Ensemble
I always go for extra comfort when I get dressed for the day. Ain’t nobody got time to feel stuffed in tight clothing… lol Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130025 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130026 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130027 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130028Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130038 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130039 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130029 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130036Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130035 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130034
Out & About
Well, I don’t go to clubs, but I have been to a few friend’s dinners/birthday parties at night and I think everything I wear during the day would also be worn to those places. I love short dresses for this sort of look. Speaking of short dresses, they require some form of skills for sitting on the wheelchair. I don’t ever wear short dresses without tights/panty hose. The Traditional Lady Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130040 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130041 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130042 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130044

My Shoes
I loves Shoes! Always have, always will. But due to the wheelchair, my selections are kind of limited. I would love to wear high heels, but I can’t because of the foot plate on the wheelchair I use for mobility. But that doesn’t stop me from finding amazing flats. I am always on the lookout for cute flat shoes or very low heeled wedges. I try to buy flat shoes that can be worn with all kind of outfits. If you are in a wheelchair please be careful the kind of shoes you buy. The foot padding of the shoes I buy have to be soft since my foot stays on the plate of the wheelchair for most of the day. Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130045 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130046 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130047 Lizzy My Style - BellaNaija - May20130048
Celebrity Wardrobe I Would Raid
Omotola Jalade and Kim Kardashian.  Even though their clothes would not make me comfortable, I still like their sense of style. Also even though I know I cant wear her clothes, I love Kate Henshaw’s style. Every time I see a picture of her, I can almost always see myself wearing whatever she’s wearing in my size. I have also been stalking following her on Instagram for some days now, and I find myself saying, YES, YES, YES to everything she wears.
My Style Advice
For people with disability/wheelchair users, I shouldn’t have to tell you that comfort is key. I’ve heard stories about wheelchair users who wear jeans all in the name of looking cute, only to have bad wound/sores in their bodies from the damage caused by the buttons on the jeans, or the inner seams of the jeans. Other people might not be able to fully grasp this, but when it comes to my style, I never compromise my skin, circulation, or comfort for looking good.

I was told after the car accident that there were outfits I’d never be able to wear again because of how they could be hurting me without my knowledge, and jeans were one of those outfits. Instead of staking your comfort to still wear what you are used to like denim jeans, try maternity jeans. They do not have buttons or thick inner seams because they are created for the comfort of pregnant women. Always look for what suits YOU, and not what is trending at the moment.

Finally
I would just like to say that getting to this stage I am with my style wasn’t easy, especially after the car accident. I recently shared my story Here; when I couldn’t move my arms, or dress up by myself. I praise God for gaining back my hand function and for the ability to get dressed by myself without help. I always loved looking my best whenever I go out, so I had to tell myself after the car accident that I won’t let the wheelchair stop me from doing just that. All in all the one style philosophy I always try to remember is high end clothing does not equate style. Just because a brand name brings you a new item and everybody is buying it doesn’t mean you have to too.

God has spared my life and with that my goal is to walk again, soon, so I have started a fund raising page and would appreciate any donations I can get to help me out with this. If you would like to make a donation please follow the link; Lizzy’s Project Walk. Thank you and your prayers would be appreciated as well.

To find out more about Lizzy you can visit her lifestyle blog at lizzyoke.blogspot.com and her beauty blog at www.thediylady.com
____________________________________________________________________________

If you are interested in appearing on My Style, simply send two pictures of yourself or that of a friend depicting a typical day and night look with a short summary of your style to my email box: style(at)bellanaija(dot)com. When your entry is approved, you will be required to send in more pictures and personal commentaries on your style or that of your friend as the case may be!

1. jenny

May 8, 2013 at 11:16 am

Am sooo proud of u lizz….God bless u for sharing!!!!.Am really inspired.

• Lizzy O.

May 8, 2013 at 3:19 pm

Thank you too Jenny! God Bless you as well.
      I praise His name for making me an inspiration. 🙂
      Thanks to Bella For featuring me and I would like to thank everyone that has donated to my Project Walk Funds so far. I am so grateful to you all. 🙂

• Purpleicious Babe

May 9, 2013 at 1:39 am

:)… You are on a mission and cant be stopped… I love it..

Keep on keeping on girl… U rock. and God bless u abundantly. x

2. lolly

May 8, 2013 at 11:23 am

I SMILED ALL THROUGH, “WEEEEEERK IT GIRL!!!!” I AM FULL OF ADMIRATION FOR YOU.

3. ejogene

May 8, 2013 at 11:23 am

Wow! beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i love your shoes. Irrespective of the wheel chair go girl God is your strength

4. jojo

May 8, 2013 at 11:28 am

wow very beautiful and vibrant gal may God bless u…i know u wld walk again….

5. whocares

May 8, 2013 at 11:30 am

man she rocks!!! and her style? not bad t all. I especially love her nails. That wheel chair doesnt look like an encumberance at all, but an accesory, and no I do not mean that in any derogatory way, maybe I am just not expressing myself well *sigh* oyinbo ti su mi

• Lizzy O.

May 9, 2013 at 12:40 am

Don’t Worry, I Understand what you’re saying fully. Lol.. Imagine compliment trying to sound like an insult. But, I feel you jare. Thanks a bunch and I am ready to trade the wheelchair accessory for some baaaaadd pair of 6 inch stilettos! *winks*

6. gh

May 8, 2013 at 11:37 am

Wow.. i love her confidence…AMAZING!!
    youtu.be/3kcCSQBj9yM

7. salsera

May 8, 2013 at 11:47 am

love the shoes girl and I must respect anyone who can DIY. I doff my hat oh – fixing your own weaves na skill.
    But when i realized that you were Hotangel from NL back in early 2000’s, good to know you getting your body back. By the time you return to Nigeria again wheelchair accessibility would have improved and you may have started working by then. Hope ur link for donations allows paypal.

• Lizzy O.

May 9, 2013 at 12:44 am

This HA just no wan leave me sha… Lol. But Yes O, Na me.
      And, Confession time oo. I’m not always a DIY Lady. Lol.. Sometimes I run to the professionals with regards to my hair. Just my hair though, My nails are mine to do. Like someone else stated, it’s like my moment of relaxation, my own form of “winding down” is doing my nails.

Also, Yep, the Link accepts paypal, Credit card, debit card, in short anything you want to use to donate. Lol. Here’s the link again: gogetfunding.com/project/lizzy-s-projectwalk-fund

Thanks and I pray you remain blessed.

8. salsera

May 8, 2013 at 11:47 am

*walking*

9. Mma

May 8, 2013 at 11:53 am

Lovely!!

africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/

10. B!!

May 8, 2013 at 11:53 am

So Proud of you LIZ… you look amazing. My fav person from OBU… lots of love..

• Lizzy O.

May 9, 2013 at 12:46 am

*Scratching head*… Hmm… B? OBU? Hmm.. who dis? Lol..
      But Thank you soo much! 🙂

11. Mma

May 8, 2013 at 11:54 am

You are such an amazing woman. I thank God for your life.

12. Tae

May 8, 2013 at 11:55 am

Very pretty girl, i like the less is more look especially with hair and make up and i love your nails and cute flats. That’s so like me, comfort is key. Pray you walk soon and i’ll love to donate my widow’s mite, i’m happy that you are living life fully and looking smashing while waiting.

13. i no send

May 8, 2013 at 12:00 pm

she has a lovely smile too

14. Retrochic

May 8, 2013 at 12:01 pm

AM so in love with this girl, so vibrant full of positivity, wow, GOD BLESS U

15. Morning dew

May 8, 2013 at 12:12 pm

Beautiful girl, lovely smile, just brighten up my day.

16. pearl

May 8, 2013 at 12:17 pm

She’s pretty!!!,,,,and she has a sweet smile…I really admire people that don’t allow their challenges , and disabilities to get to them…The only limits we have are those we place on ourselves. You are such an inspiration….and you have such a nice skin .You will walk again….You will walk into all your dreams in life….Much love!!!

17. hauwa

May 8, 2013 at 12:18 pm

i’m truly wowed by the fact that she didn’t let herself get beat up by her circumstances but instead, still puts on a smile and dress good. That aside, honestly, she really doesn’t have style per say…she just wears clothes..good clothes..in a good way..and sometimes too matchy but no defined style really. Oh and she’s so beautiful! Her smile is beautiful too!

• Mae

May 8, 2013 at 2:11 pm

HER style is that she wears good clothes in a matchy matchy way. What’s the problem? Is the article about Hauwa’s Style? Abi if YOU don’t like HER style that means it isn’t her style anymore? Or it’s not valid style?

Please chill. You must not like everything in the world. That doesn’t invalidate it.

18. Sisieko

May 8, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! My fave look is the Oleku….. love your style and attitude and I look forward to you using your legs again.

19. Seyi

May 8, 2013 at 12:19 pm

I LOVE everything about this post!

20. Tosin baby

May 8, 2013 at 12:27 pm

Amazing you are such an inspiration God bless u plenty x. Oh and amazing style !!

21. viv

May 8, 2013 at 12:39 pm

amazing chic, u rock!

22. Hadiz

May 8, 2013 at 12:42 pm

wow

23. GreenDiamond

May 8, 2013 at 12:42 pm

love the nails!!! so good

24. Berry Dakara

May 8, 2013 at 12:49 pm

I’m not into getting my nails done, personally, but i LOVE hers and the fact that she does them herself.

Best wishes to you!

berrydakara.blogspot.com

25. FJ

May 8, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Simply inspirational!!! God Bless you.

26. Cathy

May 8, 2013 at 1:03 pm

I am sooo inspired by this post i had to share on facebook. My sister also had an accident and i can really relate to you. God bless you on your decision to not let anything get you down. Power to you.

27. Godslove22

May 8, 2013 at 1:10 pm

God Bless her…..I love her style & personality……

28. dammy

May 8, 2013 at 1:24 pm

i love her, i love her courage

29. Whalezy

May 8, 2013 at 1:34 pm

Her energy! You can’t miss it! It shows through in all the pictures. God bless.

30. O Y

May 8, 2013 at 1:34 pm

this babe is an inspiration! she should consider this nail art an occupation really creative.

31. Mariaah

May 8, 2013 at 1:41 pm

Aww LIZZY!! To think you randomly came to my mind yesterday… I pray you walk very very soon!! Amen, God bless…

Your style is amazing young lady.. So put together, effortless.. Your nails!! Bonkers!! 🙂 And I see you have natural hair NICE!!

32. nwanyi na aga aga

May 8, 2013 at 1:44 pm

Chai! Lizzy nne dash me dat ur red flats abeg? i take God beg you. You can contact me via bellanaija when u ve made up ur mind. i give you 24hrs to make up ur mind cos i dont want to dream about those shoes more than twice. loooool! Nne ur style is amazing especially ur nail styles. they totally rock. Keep it up

33. rammy

May 8, 2013 at 1:53 pm

i love your style.you are such an inspiration,God bless you reall big.
    trendyrammy.blogspot.com

34. ms lala

May 8, 2013 at 1:55 pm

go liz!!!!!!!….you will walk real soon darling…put you in prayers…woot woot!!!!

35. Blessed

May 8, 2013 at 1:56 pm

What a Diva she is! You are fab, fab, fab! Bless your heart!!

36. loveth .O

May 8, 2013 at 2:06 pm

May God Strengthen ur legs to walk perfectly again AMEN

37. lily

May 8, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Lizzy I love your style…simple and chick. I love painting my nails too especially when an stressed….its my stress relieving therapy lols but I can’t even do it as well as u do……and yes my dear you will walk again in Jesus name…for the Lord is your shepherd and you lack nothing!

• Lizzy O.

May 9, 2013 at 1:02 am

YES!!! Exactly!!! It’s like my “winding down” moment. Absolute stress relief. That was sort of how it started now that I think about it. 🙂
      Oh, and I’m sure with practice you’ll get better. I don’t even see these as “perfect” right now. Still working at it and changing things up. 🙂
      Thanks for your sweet words.

38. Nkem

May 8, 2013 at 2:27 pm

God bless you real good Lizzy. Your miracle is very close. Thanks for sharing your style.

39. Fifi

May 8, 2013 at 2:52 pm

She made my smile,her personality really shone thru d pics…..

40. amarachi

May 8, 2013 at 2:57 pm

Wow luv d nails

41. Priscy

May 8, 2013 at 3:02 pm

ur smile is something else…u r so pretty. Love the nails and shoes best. Keep smilling

42. HRS

May 8, 2013 at 3:37 pm

I absolutely love your style! Ur eyebrows are on point! Ur nails, I must have!!!!! How do u do all those arts?! So creative! There’s nothing like comfortable fashion, and you do it effortlessly! No homo, but I love u! 🙂 I love that you don’t consider that chair a limitation, u are an inspiration! God bless u! Muah! 😉

43. The Real Madam the Madam

May 8, 2013 at 3:50 pm

I love this babe, and I absolutely dig your positive energy and confidence. You are absolutely working it! What kind of tools do you use for your nail art? So lovely. Please keep on rocking and I believe that with your attitude, you will one day walk again. Be blessed!

• Lizzy O.

May 9, 2013 at 12:59 am

Thanks! I use So so many tools. It depends on the design I do, or the polishes I use. I always write what I use for every manicure I do/post on my beauty blog, so that’s a sure way to know what I use for either of the manis you see in this post. 🙂
      I write the name of the polishes and tools and whatever else you need to know to achieve the same look, so visit my beauty blog at thediylady.com to find out more.
      And if you have a specific question about a specific mani, feel free to ask me then I’ll reply you, via my blog or email.

44. TA

May 8, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Dang! I love,love love this chic! I had to go read her original story about the accident. My sister,what can i say…you are in my prayers.
    From your pictures i can say we have the same fashion style. I love nude makeup too especially that hot pink number you rocked up there. Please,ejoo,biko,dan’allah,could you please send me an email on [email protected]? Would love to know the brand and colour code of the lipstick and glosses you wore. 🙂 *wink wink

• Lizzy O.

May 9, 2013 at 12:56 am

Email coming your way. Thank you so very much.

45. Thelma

May 8, 2013 at 4:09 pm

Very inspiring. Personal story and style wise.
    Keep the positive attitude up Lizzy. Even God will see those smiles and beautiful heart to lift you high high above those who have it all but stay ungrateful and negative. God bless!

46. tunji

May 8, 2013 at 4:50 pm

She’s so beautiful God bless u dear

47. Alero

May 8, 2013 at 4:56 pm

Lizzy, your style is you smile and you sure have it going. You are beautiful too.

48. No nonsense

May 8, 2013 at 5:16 pm

This babe mehn! Truly inspirational. Keep up d good work girl! Luv your style too. God be with u, u will walk soon by God’s grace.

49. Oluwaseun

May 8, 2013 at 5:20 pm

Wow!!!! That is all I can say.

50. OmoMakun

May 8, 2013 at 5:24 pm

l simply love this babe! You are truly an inspiration.

51. divachick

May 8, 2013 at 5:29 pm

Shine on beautiful star…U ROCK

52. Vicky

May 8, 2013 at 6:07 pm

love her confidence!

53. Remi

May 8, 2013 at 6:12 pm

I don’t know you but girl, your life is a testimony to the one true living God.

I am so proud of you (strange right, lol) and I want you to know that there are people all over this world upholding you in prayers. God is faithful, he who started a good work in you will complete it.

Keep being your bubbly, smiling lovely self and when temptation comes your way always look up, don’t look down, look up to the One who made you and loves you beyond comprehension and he will surely bring you to glory!

xoxo

• Lizzy O.

May 9, 2013 at 12:37 am

Thank you so very much. And yes, the hard days will come, and I pray God helps me to look up at him as you’ve stated, always. Thank you for your kind words, and God bless you.

54. DalaJ

May 8, 2013 at 6:18 pm

Get it girl! Beautiful smile and funky style. I love! Also, your spirit really shone through the pictures….keep up the faith!

55. Kify

May 8, 2013 at 7:21 pm

You’re such a big bowl of sunshine….GOODLUCK BABYGIRL

56. mrs. p

May 8, 2013 at 7:51 pm

What a beautiful smile you have!

57. Phatgirlzbwinning

May 8, 2013 at 8:03 pm

The best “My Style”… So practical and real. Luv luv luv the nails!

• Lizzy O.

May 9, 2013 at 12:48 am

*blushing*… Oh, really you don’t have to… Lol.. “The best”? Oh don’t flatter me… LOL..
      Well, I say this is The best Comment here!
      Ok, I’m calming down before my head bursts open. Thank you!

58. love AP

May 8, 2013 at 9:25 pm

Yettty lizzy wumzy it’s good to see u in Ur usual bubbly self. You , look great dear!

• Lizzy O.

May 9, 2013 at 12:38 am

Love!!! Hey dear! Thank you ooo. Baba God naa ni. Lol.. 🙂

59. 'Tope

May 8, 2013 at 9:49 pm

Lovely style…..Beautiful you. Those nails, my lawd!

60. Sbaby

May 8, 2013 at 10:07 pm

God bless you liz you are gorgeous

61. A

May 8, 2013 at 11:21 pm

Wow! if this isn’t inspiring, I seriously don’t know what is. Love love love those nails. High five honey! 🙂 She reminds me a lil bit of BBW’s Royce Reed…. same pretty eyes and smile #gorgeous. All the very best Liz!

P.S

62. A

May 8, 2013 at 11:26 pm

‘Was going to type…. P.S: BN I want a new avatar but I see you’ve changed it 🙂 Thank you baby!

63. fumz

May 8, 2013 at 11:37 pm

God bless u dear d sky is ur limit

64. Nawa OOO

May 8, 2013 at 11:45 pm

wow im jealous of her nail art skills

65. moyo

May 9, 2013 at 12:07 am

You just gave me hope. No matter what Shine Bright!!!

66. madman

May 9, 2013 at 12:44 am

I met her when I went to a wedding in Texas and she has incredible spirit. You can feel her positive energy by just being around her.

67. Lizzy O.

May 9, 2013 at 12:53 am

Whewww! I don’t even know where to begin with the thanks. A major thank YOU to everyone who has commented so far. ANOTHER THANKS To everyone who has Donated to my Physical Therapy Fund by visiting the link provided in this post.
    You all are amazing, and I am so grateful to God for everything.

To everyone praying with me, I pray for you that God will always meet you at your point of needs.
    To everyone who is sharing my fund raising page to help me get more donations, God bless you all as well.
    To everyone who wants me to become their nail technician, Well… Uhmmm, You know, now that Bella has featured me, that’ll be $500, 000 per hand.. SO do y’all still want me to do your nails? Lol..
    To Everyone who Complimented me in one way of the other, I must say, my cheeks are might red from all the blushing. 🙂
    God Bless you all so much once again, and Shout out to BN for this feature! You guys are awesome!

68. Flue

May 9, 2013 at 1:55 am

The only outfit i liked was the “oleku” trad outfit.

69. Gabby

May 9, 2013 at 7:09 am

i like your style Lizzy,God is truly wonderful.May God continue to give you courage every single day of your life.

70. mow

May 9, 2013 at 9:10 am

wish i had 5% of her courage….

71. truetalk

May 9, 2013 at 9:52 am

gorgeous! i love your bubbly spirit and your inspiring story..God will complete what he has started in your life in Jesus name. LOooooooove the shoes!!! Ahhh!!

72. Chikaka

May 9, 2013 at 10:03 am

I am humbled by this! God bless you.

73. Joyce Emelue

May 9, 2013 at 10:51 am

Keep smiling and keep shinning, God bless you and your amazing spirit. You have inspired me today to stop complaining.

74. Grace

May 9, 2013 at 2:05 pm

woah! This so is inspiring

75. Jessica

May 9, 2013 at 2:22 pm

Love ya gal and guess what, u are an inspiration, can’t wait to see the many ways God will bless ya and for all the ways you stay positive, you are a true champion.

76. Ngum

May 9, 2013 at 3:02 pm

Simply inspirational! Great style.

77. namegetmahand

May 9, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Why won’t I love her and her style? I am so inspired by this Lizzy,your miracle is just around the corner!

78. comment awaiting moderation!

May 9, 2013 at 4:27 pm

Wish I’ve 1% of her confidence!

79. sandra

May 9, 2013 at 4:35 pm

i jsst love her.

80. Sisi Yemmie

May 9, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Oh wow! `lizzy well done. I’d love to meet you!

81. ibukun

May 10, 2013 at 2:17 am

Look at my baby!!!! im proud of you my sweetheart..Aunty eli toh bad!! You know who i am and you know i love you (small)…

82. Lady que passo

May 10, 2013 at 5:52 am

Nice combination, winning smile, great style! I love the nails arts too.

83. Bella

May 10, 2013 at 11:57 am

beautiful woman inside and out. I love your nails baby girl and God continue to bless you mama. I was smiling ALL the way through all your pictures. You are so fresh…. muah xoxo

84. R

May 10, 2013 at 9:58 pm

God bless you Lizzy and may He always put a smile on your face 🙂

85. Nike

May 15, 2013 at 2:00 pm

I am truly inspired by you Lizzy and I lurrrvvv your style; simple and elegant. God bless you darl.

86. Bum_la

May 21, 2013 at 10:26 pm

You are seriously working it Girl! Very Inspiring! Nice one 🙂

87. Temitope Oluleye

June 16, 2013 at 5:42 pm

You are chic and fabulous lady! I am totally inspired as well!

88. Spicytee

November 13, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Wow! I remember thediylady when she followed me instagram. Never in the world did I know she is using a wheel chair when I scrolled through few of her images. All I saw was a bubbling, warm and friendly lady. Until now. I’m superbly impressed! Lizzy you touched me deeply. I can’t wait to meet you in person.

89. kursi

January 12, 2015 at 6:13 am

those smiles..hope God give you more,
    you go girl!