Music

BN Video Premiere: L Marshall – Kiss The Fire

Onos

L Marshall 2

‘…rep my city, I’m from Las gidi, odi gan gan…”

UK-based rapper/singer L Marshall just dropped a new project that he says is not an EP, a mixtape or an album titled “Kiss The Fire” {click here to download} and with it, here are the visuals for its project-titled single, “Kiss The Fire”

Check  on it!

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them.Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. Sonaya

June 18, 2013 at 4:46 pm

SEXY SEXY SEXY! I like his flow, this britico accent will be the death of me, choi…the flow, kai! sick

2. nene

June 18, 2013 at 5:54 pm

i know my comment might not get posted but all these runaway nigerians who never claim nigeria before. they come back wen they realize they cannot be fully accepted or progress abroad. anyway more grease to your elbows.

• BigBen

June 18, 2013 at 9:02 pm

All these uninformed blog commenters that have no idea of a persons story but want to chastise them for no just cause, probably the same ones that would keep quiet when some foreigner is dissing naija about anything and act like the country is foreign to them…Get a LIFE…You that you supposedly claim naija, do you wear it on your chest? I’m guessing no. FYI L. was raised partly in naija and has been repping naija in his music for the longest time way back before he dropped King. And he doesn’t need to claim anywhere to be successful, his resume is full of it. 2 top 5 songs on the UK chart and plethora of writing credits.

• Nawa OOO

June 19, 2013 at 12:10 am

@nene i agree with you completely, it might sound bean but i have been to london! during that time if you ask all these biracial kids or UK blacks in general if they where nigerian it would be like asking if someone has gotten AIDS! but now that they see people like wizkid repping Naija all day and they see blogs like Bella Naija sophisticated and doing well they now want to be famzin and shouting that they are Nigerian. but its ok. we welcome them with open arms.

3. Teddy Bear

June 18, 2013 at 10:10 pm

Not bad. Not bad at all…..I like the fact that the video does not have a bunch of ethnically ambiguous, scantily clad women, alcohol, drugs or excess jewelry and money. Lol

4. MRS

June 19, 2013 at 12:10 am

God bless you @ BigBen. pple like nene have no clue…all dey do is run der mouth.

5. Gbemmy

June 19, 2013 at 3:09 am

Talented! There’s something about his voice that I love. And need I say he’s so hit.. 😉

6. dezzy

June 20, 2013 at 9:14 am

Dude can sing.. lyrically on point… hitting high and low music notes effortlessly , like its easy.. Talent… love it

7. labelle