Music

Mavin Boss Don Jazzy Shows Off His Porsche Carrera GTS

Don Jazzy Porsche

Mavin Records CEO and popular hit maker, Don Jazzy was connecting with his fans yesterday via social media website, Twitter when he was asked what his most expensive car was.

Don Jazzy

In no time, Don Jazzy took a photo of his exotic car and shared it to his fans.

Check on it!

Photo Credit: Twitter – Don Jazzy

1. Sbaby

June 17, 2013 at 10:08 am

And thus s very relevant news yeah?

2. show off.

June 17, 2013 at 10:22 am

lol

3. gistyinka blog

June 17, 2013 at 10:23 am

don baba porsche no be small thing ooo

4. tamaraB

June 17, 2013 at 10:23 am

show off indeed

5. Sarj

June 17, 2013 at 10:33 am

May This Car Never CRASH.. Amen ooooo!! Life Is Gud 4 all Mavins!!

• Rukky

June 17, 2013 at 12:25 pm

haahaahaaaha 🙂 🙂 🙂

6. Doll

June 17, 2013 at 10:36 am

Ok, call me a Hater if you so desire, but I really don’t get all the Hype about this guy. Yeah, he is a good Producer, but I just don’t get the semi-go status you guys give him….What’s the big deal?

• Doll

June 17, 2013 at 10:43 am

*semi-god status

• Yup

June 17, 2013 at 10:56 am

Lol u just read my mind..talk about someone being overhyped ? He is the one !

• Braze

June 17, 2013 at 11:29 am

I asked the same a few months back but I have only just recently figured out. People connect with him on twitter and he takes time out to reply people. If I’m right he’s probably the Nigerian celebrity with the highest number of people he is following on twitter (54k). So by default people won’t yab a guy that is following them. He has a lot to thank twitter for to be honest because I’ve seen him over the years and he is not good/comfortable in front of the cameras but with twitter he can compose his thoughts and gives people a laugh once in a while.

• Msunderstood

June 17, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Gbam, he’s kinda shy almost timid in real life but very cool n humble on twitter.

7. Ugo Dosh

June 17, 2013 at 10:48 am

Oshe! Nice ride man. You have worked hard, so flex hard too. it’s your time Mr. Jazzy!

In other news, visit loldey.com…Nigeria’s funniest funny image sharing community to get your laugh on!

8. cathy

June 17, 2013 at 11:29 am

i like very much. carry go don baba

9. X-factor

June 17, 2013 at 11:35 am

The guy has got talent, character and the heart of a king,
    I acknowledged and appreciated his talent but was indifferent about his person until his donation of N 2m to one cancer patient last year,I just discovered how much he is committed to the less privileged in the society. In my findings about him, I have come to the simple conclusion that he is simply one of the greatest Altruist of our time. (I still am astonished at the magnitude of his benevolence to charity. So much millions that he gives out silently, He has been a pillar of some sort where institutions have failed), He si simply in a class of his own, and there def ,ore to him than just being a good produce….
    PS You may please verify this

• babe

June 17, 2013 at 12:13 pm

I get your point and I’m still unsure about the validity of the story. More so was it not a publicity stunt? There are hundreds out there who give millions with no one hearing a word! Must we as a society celebrate those that give and tell from the mountain top? I don’t know the background of the story if he indeed wanted the world to know so will not judge the man.

• Partyrider

June 17, 2013 at 12:48 pm

It wasn’t a publicity stunt. He made the donations quietly via Linda ikeji and she confessed he told her to keep it quiet,but Linda said she was too astonished to not let people know what he did.and that’s how the whole world got to know.
      He has a good heart,and that’s why people like him.

• luchi

June 17, 2013 at 1:18 pm

@Babe u got a problem with d guy or wat. The post clearly says he was interacting with his fans on twitter wen he was asked d question. And even if he was showing off .its his hard earned money.wich American,indian nigerian artist doesn’t show oFf their expensive toys.be honest with ursef and ask ursef how u feel wen u get a new and expensive. Shoe,jewelry,dresss .

10. Coco girl

June 17, 2013 at 12:36 pm

All I see is beautiful landscapping*sigh*. He does need to add a few bright flowers here and there though. Is it me or are cars overpriced?

11. FAR

June 17, 2013 at 9:15 pm

Live for today but forget not your tomorrow!

iamfar.com

12. Pedro

June 17, 2013 at 10:16 pm

Don Jazzy is blessed, he has rilly worked so hard 2 earn his fame n luv from most Nigerians as a celeb. No hating on d dude owk? Itz MAVIN…..

13. Tosan Ashima

June 18, 2013 at 5:31 pm

though and rough is d hard way,nice and smooth is d contrary.mavin don you plenty!

14. olu