Music

BN Music Premiere: Lola Rae Feat. Iyanya – Fi Mi Le

Onos

Lola Rae Fi Mi Le

Lola Rae‘s back! And, she came equipped with the ‘Kukere’ master, Iyanya on this catchy new Afro Pop tune, “Fi Mi Le” produced by P2J.

Enjoy!

Play Lola Rae Feat. Iyanya – Fi Mi Le
[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Fi_Mi_Le_feat__Iyanya_BellaNaija.com_.mp3]
Download

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them.Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. Tinuke

July 9, 2013 at 9:42 am

its not as nice as watch my ting go i still love her

2. anonymous

July 9, 2013 at 9:58 am

I love!!

3. tara

July 9, 2013 at 10:43 am

after a good 4 replays im loving it

4. @Chizoba

July 9, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Whoop it’s hit first time I heard a preview of this song was on youtube Lola Rae’s hair review #lolaraemusic def an artist to watch #TripleMGPonthis 🙂 #replay button

5. thomas

July 9, 2013 at 12:30 pm

Average at best….to much autotune! Iyanya wasn’t needed on the ding though

6. toju

July 9, 2013 at 1:06 pm

too much auto tune on her vocals, can she even sing live with all this vocal effects?
    I wonder why she doesnt mention being from ghana?

7. LolaRaeFan

July 9, 2013 at 2:52 pm

I love her voice and I love this song too!

8. Uchenna

July 9, 2013 at 2:54 pm

OMG!!! Finally new music from Lola Rae!! I Love her music!

9. Avatte

July 9, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Not even Iyana can save her. This chick will soon fizzle out. Given that her first single “Watch my tin go” was a massive hit, there just wasn’t enough done to promote her. Not enough shows, interviews, appearances at media event, etc. Take notes from Tiwa Savage and see how she took advantage of her first hit single “Kele Kele.” Tiwa was everywhere! She performed at virtually every event in Nigeria, she did numerous interviews & photoshoots.

Fans are very fickle and are quick to forget given the information technology age that we currently live in. This is because they are constantly bombarded with news of the latest singer, actor, world event, etc. Consistency is the key and Tiwa did this very well. People did initially criticized her for being everywhere for fear that she may oversaturate herself because some times overexposure is not ideal. But it is necessary in the male dominated Nigerian music industry. She is hands down the biggest female musician in Naija and she is making it hard for upcoming female acts and struggling acts like Waje and Ms Jaie . The funny thing about Tiwa is that she didn’t have this major team or machine behind her when she made her debut. She wasn’t signed to a record label however she did have some important connections. Ultimately it was her drive and her perservance that took her to the top. Do you think that Tiwa would be where she is today if she went into hiding after she dropped the Kele Kele video? I mean look at the likes of Airis. She dropped a huge single “Without You” in 2010 but dissappeared and is trying to resurface. Not possible in the post-Tiwa Savage era. She did have the advantage of making her debut in the pre-Tiwa Savage era but didn’t do enough to keep her name relevant. Good luck to Lola Rae.

• ese

July 9, 2013 at 5:03 pm

Hello Tiwa’s cousin! Good to see you here!

• averagenigeriangirl

July 9, 2013 at 5:43 pm

well done. I hope Tiwa is paying you well for the good PR

• Uche

July 9, 2013 at 7:31 pm

Tiwa is that you?:)

• MizzCJ

July 9, 2013 at 9:00 pm

I actually agree with you. sometimes “being too out there” actually gets u the right gigs n therefore $$$! dont mind de other commentors jor!

10. seno

July 9, 2013 at 2:57 pm

she’s so amazing and sooo pretty! FEMALE WIZKID

11. Princess

July 9, 2013 at 3:08 pm

OMG I LOVE LOLA RAE! 10/10 for this song! Haters should just shut up abeg!!!

12. Rolly

July 9, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Lola Rae & Iyanya im so in love…. FREE ME OOO!!

13. SADE

July 9, 2013 at 3:16 pm

I love this song… as a follow up for watch my ting go she did not disappoint, why did she take so long! WE WANT MORE FROM LOLA RAE!!!

14. D Abbey

July 9, 2013 at 3:24 pm

I give her 8/10 for this song! Lola Rae can be the biggest female out of Africa, but we never see her and she took ages to release another song. Lola we want more, but we want to see you around even more too!

15. Blessing

July 9, 2013 at 3:25 pm

She is so pretty! and yellow, does she bleach? LOLA you amazing! don’t listen to hater, we love you from Canada

• Toyin

July 9, 2013 at 6:46 pm

Hmmm, are u serious? What’s hard to comprehend that there are naturally lighter skin Africans that dont bleach. yellow? Nigerians please stop ur stupid obsession with lighter skin. Yeah, shes pretty not bcos shes yellow. To answer the other person why she doesnt talk much about ghana. She said, her dad is british, her mom is ghanaian but her parent has been in naija for years, so thats why she also claims nigeria.

16. Tayo92

July 9, 2013 at 3:27 pm

I luv Lola Rae, But she took 2 long 2 release another song! But I luv this sng n she is so pretty!

17. Ani

July 9, 2013 at 3:28 pm

MY BODY NO GO GREE!!!

18. Just A fan

July 9, 2013 at 4:11 pm

Let me start by saying I love LOLA RAE. To be honest most female artist in Nigeria are crap, she doesn’t sound like a cat dying when she sings. Lola Rae is pretty, she has a good voice and she can dance, her problem is that she doesn’t live in Nigeria, tiwa and seyi shay when they came out they were always on shows, they were always performing, pple might think that will get annoying but there are so many men in the industry, the girl have to work twice as hard.

Lola Rae if you want to be an African artist. Here is hint, you need to be in Africa.

Love Fi Mi Le

Love Iyanya even more… but what is his own with Yvonne Nelson

19. Bisi

July 9, 2013 at 5:12 pm

THAT TONE DEAF EMMA NYRA should take notes! mmmv are wasting there time with her, see real talent! keep doing your thing Lola Rae

• Bright

July 9, 2013 at 6:20 pm

lol Iyanya should have given this song to his artist her songs are wack smh

20. hmm

July 9, 2013 at 5:43 pm

this girl understands African music business….she is not even Nigerian yet she uses a Nigerian name and sings in a Nigerian language..thats a sure way to rise fast……..preferred the first single but this is ok…

21. Tomi

July 9, 2013 at 5:57 pm

I love this girl, she has shown that she can be consistent also she sings better than most females we have, Airis please take note if you are light skin and you want to sing, at least know how to entertain us too!! lola rae #fimile #banger

22. Ini

July 9, 2013 at 5:59 pm

I will dance to this song till I am tired!

23. Purpleicious Babe

July 9, 2013 at 7:44 pm

Similar to ‘watch my tingo’…
    Anyway, I like that song so am sure this will grow on me. x

24. SusanO

July 9, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Best 9ja female artist that has just come out hands down, i thought it was just a good song n melody until i heard her last few notes on the song, i would like to hear her on an R&b track. Lola Rae fi mi le… hot track

25. aww

July 9, 2013 at 9:20 pm

yawn//

26. Udi

July 10, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Lola Rae on the beat is P2J … Triple m g it’s Iyanya omg I love her and this song with Iyanya is amazing. I can’t wait to do a video

27. Jay

September 12, 2013 at 2:54 pm

This certainly not what you call good music far too much auto tune so how on earth is that talent she should learn from tiwa savage or even asa shes a whack artist and lastly i am entitled to my own opinion….

28. The Cool One

September 18, 2013 at 11:34 am

Lola Rae is amazing @Jay. Do you know Tiwa uses just as much autotune? Plus Rachel is great live to the rest of you wondering, and she’s not “doing” shows and “hustling” because she’s juggling school and music. I love her and can’t wait for her to release the two new songs she performed at Davido’s UK concert some days back.