News

Every Child Should Eat Fresh Food! Watch the CNN African Voices Feature on Cameroonian CEO of Yummy Spoonfuls – Agatha Achindu

BellaNaija.com

From the comfort of her kitchen, to a global scale of business! Meet the CEO of Yummy SpoonfulsAgatha Achindu. This week on CNN‘s African Voices, Isha Sesay has a chat with this Cameroonian entrepreneur who is passionate about organic baby food. She speaks on her background and how her Nigerian mother always ensured they had fresh food growing up. That background has been the basis of Agatha Achindu’s business; having fed her own child freshly made food, she decided to spread the word to other mothers.

As a child, she wanted to be a chef; today she is feeding thousands of children and making sure they have a healthy alternative.

Watch the feature on this truly inspiring woman.

Part I

Part II

Part III

1. darkchildlovethyhair

December 5, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Lovely idea. kids are being fed all manner of things these days and most of them are just unhealthy.

2. OmoMakun

December 5, 2013 at 9:10 pm

This just made me wan to run to store to get some. Good Job Mrs Achindu! You are an inspiration

3. Mama Diva

December 5, 2013 at 10:36 pm

I watched this interview as well and she her idea makes so much sense. Plus she makes good money from it. Where do we get yummy spoonful?

4. Akos

December 6, 2013 at 1:06 am

GOtta have that Vitamix, Expensive as hell ($500) but worth every penny. Now what bothers me is moving back home and not being able to use it cos of the difference in power. Gosh i willl miss it. Kudos to this lady. I plan on using my vitamix to make organic food for my baby someday too,

5. Akos

December 6, 2013 at 1:15 am

Isha Sesay acts so fake sometimes – and mean while too she
    is Sierra Leone. The lady is telling you a story about how her
    parents did not want her to be a chef and begging her not to
    embarass the family with such a profession (which is typical of all
    West African Parents) and you are acting like this is the first
    time you hearing such a story, “Like I cant relate, explain more”
    mschewwwwwww. #QueenElizabeth ni ni.

6. chigirl

December 6, 2013 at 1:33 am

welldone Agatha!… so inspired by your story

7. Al

December 6, 2013 at 11:26 am

Good luck to her! it is truly inspiring to every single one of us. no matter where we are from, no matter what is the struggle, if you have a good idea and God on your side, great things will happen. I

8. Deep Soul

February 10, 2014 at 3:26 pm

We need to hear this as we are fassssssst becoming a generation of indomie mothers! I absolutely love!