The Future Leaders Seminar is a program for emerging public and private sector leaders aged 25 to 35 years based in Nigeria or the Diaspora. The seminar is a 3-day residential seminar sessions capped by the launch of class projects by the seminar participants. At the end of each session, the participants are inducted as Associates of Nigeria Leadership Initiative (NLI).
The Future Leaders Seminar had its inaugural class in 2007 and to date, with support from First Bank of Nigeria, there are currently 272 NLI Associates globally. The Future Leaders Seminar was designed to define the mission of the NLI by creating a growing, global network of accomplished community-spirited Nigerian leaders, committed to taking responsibility for driving positive change in Nigeria and Nigerian communities.
- Candidates must be 25-35 years old
- Have exceptional community spirited and outstanding leadership qualities in their fields
- They must provide a written essay
- Provide two written references
How to Apply
- They should proceed online to www.careerparley.com/nli to fill the application form. For further enquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org