News

BN Beauty: Get This Look – Orange Sizzle by VeryGoodBadGurl (EniBaby4)

Makeup Tutorial - BellaNaija - March 2014002

Good morning BN Beauty Belles!

It’s time for your daily dose of beauty her on BN and today we are featuring one of our favourite makeup artists to watch, Isoken Asemota a.k.a VeryGoodBadGurl a.k.a Enibaby4. She is lively, fun and above all does wonders with her makeup brushes!

For our Get This Look feature today we are looking at her take on the ankara inspired makeup. She is rocking a floral ankara top and of course has created a beautiful orange and green inspired makeup tutorial complete with fab lashes to complete the look. Plus we are loving her hair colour!

Her look is glam, has a pop of colour and is great for a wedding makeup look! Hi AsoEbiBella! Watch and be inspired.

Watch

***
Love the video? Let us know if you would like to see more of Enibabay4’s makeup tutorials on BN Beauty in the comments section below.

If you are a makeup artist and you would like to feature on the Get This Look section of BN Beauty, send an e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected] with samples – photos or videos of your work.

Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram: @bellanaijabeauty

Photo & Video Credit: Youtube.com/Enibaby4

1. Hurperyearmie

March 12, 2014 at 11:43 am

All of these on one face? issokay

• sigh

March 19, 2014 at 2:41 am

the babe is stunning abeg. n d makeup suits the “occasion”.

2. Miss_Flygerian

March 12, 2014 at 12:07 pm

I can’t with all these makeup tutorials. Can’t makeup be simple anymore? Does one have to use a thousand things on the face before achieving a nice, decent makeup? I can’t deal.

• Blossom

March 12, 2014 at 12:39 pm

‘a nice makeup’? Father Lord.

• Miss_Flygerian

March 12, 2014 at 12:43 pm

Have a seat please. My point was clear enough.

• whocares

March 12, 2014 at 1:13 pm

That is actually correct you know? Makeup is the art of making the face up isn’t it, and we use makeup cosmetics to that effects? So wanting to achieve a “nice, decent makeup” in the context she used it is not wrong… That said, she looks gorgeous, and wooow. lool. You should see me starring at my scree intently. I love watching people makeup and transform their faces. Its a real work of art isn’t it? I wish I had the skills really, but I just don’t know what colour goes with what so I stick to the basic.. It would be fun to learn how to try different looks without breaking the bank though.

• AA

March 12, 2014 at 1:52 pm

You are a cyber bully. Get a life!

• chief divalysious

March 24, 2014 at 3:47 pm

mt thots exactly

3. no heart to hate

March 12, 2014 at 12:10 pm

May be her face is a color-Book

4. Taiwo says

March 12, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Na wa oh all this for one face! Jesus is lord !! I sincerely believe that less is more … Always wow I didn’t even know u have a setting spray …

March 13, 2014 at 2:19 pm

And I sincerely believe that variety is the spice of life!!

5. kelz

March 12, 2014 at 12:26 pm

more!!

6. tivara

March 12, 2014 at 12:39 pm

[email protected] these comments. Mehn! All this on my face? Can’t, I just can’t!

7. olori Tari

March 12, 2014 at 12:53 pm

Isoken..love her, she’s dope. And boy..is she fun or is she fun ? Her happiness is contagious. More please.

8. Ibinabo

March 12, 2014 at 12:57 pm

looks good but too much makeup… can’t this look be achieved with less makeup?

9. jummai

March 12, 2014 at 12:59 pm

Didnt u guys see the name of the look? “very bad girl look” what were u expecting when it comes to being bad?

10. @edDREAMZ

March 12, 2014 at 1:24 pm

***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• Tish

March 13, 2014 at 1:30 pm

We join you to thank God.

Women are from Venus not Jupiter.

11. AA

March 12, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Now that is too much makeup on one face. But to each his/her own. She looks fab sha

12. Lala

March 12, 2014 at 2:35 pm

So u are this gorgeous and everyday you are hiding behind weaves and wigs. You shpuld keep this short crop look. You are gorgeous

13. Sandy

March 12, 2014 at 2:51 pm

Lovely! Well done girl

14. Lolly

March 12, 2014 at 3:12 pm

spray for the face??? lobatan! i bet 2 bars of soap wont be enough to wash of the makeup off her face……..but make i no lie, the makeup is lovely and suits her

15. Ashley

March 12, 2014 at 5:02 pm

Enibaby4!!!!! She is super talented. Her hands are blessed. Keep up the good work hun.

16. Ashley

March 12, 2014 at 5:06 pm

Enibaby4!!! She is super talented. Her hand are blessed.

17. www.LapesBeautifulCreature.blogspot.com

March 12, 2014 at 5:26 pm

So pretty.

18. Teyanasmith

March 12, 2014 at 5:34 pm

This is ginger master and she is doing a great job !I’ve worked with her and she is very professional and if you don’t know how to wear makeup or it’s not your thing there is no need to bash her. Makeup is art and if you wanna call it painting then that’s fine. Mixing colours and working with a face is much harder than a painter using brush and paper! If you can’t do any better keep the negativity to a minimum!! She works with time something Africans don’t do!

19. www.egbugoodness.blogspot.com

March 12, 2014 at 5:47 pm

nice but would love to see a simple, moderate video

• BGEE

March 12, 2014 at 6:08 pm

see as una mouth dey run thruough una finger, make una leave isoken alone oh shuo if una must konow she no send person this one dem put her for here una don raise her levels by more than a mile chei see as she take blow yawa don gas, enuff said her love this geh finish jore she no dey form realliest geh amost the rest with and without make up for us that watch utube we know the gals that will never put a proper before foto talk more of even speaking lkike they were born in naija this babe was born in uk schooled in naija then to the states and back she get every right to form but omo d babe no greee thunder fire who wan cause or rust her hustle cause she dey try jore he no easy form d day she start till now she dey try to empower herself best way possible , come to think of it sef she no be new money oh , so if i catch una when dey yan pon i go mess for una face, anyway isoken, enibaby4, #verygoodbadgirl GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE KEEEP BLOWING YOUR TIME NA NOW

• Alero Ruppee

March 17, 2014 at 4:56 pm

@BGEE, pls try typing in simple English next time. It was painful reading your comment. #SMH

20. doroletino

March 12, 2014 at 6:41 pm

yayyyy my lovely enibaby4 on bellanaija!!! guys watchout this space she’s da bomb and good at what she does. and i must say she inspires me. i love her loads

21. Julit

March 12, 2014 at 6:44 pm

That’s my sister ! Whoooooop!

22. Pade

March 12, 2014 at 7:20 pm

Make up Is an art indeed but kilode, it is too much all on one face, even a bride must not be dis made up.
    For me, make up should be an enhancer to your face .
    There is beauty in simplicity Biko.

23. kk

March 12, 2014 at 8:02 pm

Isoken is super talented and beautiful, i honestly think this is just the beginning and she’s going to be great. You look gorgeous baby

24. Sunshine

March 12, 2014 at 9:31 pm

Why do they always have their eyebrows done before tutoring us. Look all you beauticians, the most important part of making up is the eyebrow cos it defines your face, and no amount of rainbow coloring will mask it. What we need is a very simplistic, chic and minimalist make up for working ladies not this conjuring ritual. Not impressed one bit.

• eloho

March 12, 2014 at 10:35 pm

liar liar,pants on fire.u r so jealous.talk truth small,you want this correct niger delta babe to teach you.hahahahahahaha

March 13, 2014 at 2:14 pm

Some of you are so entitled, it is effing ridiculous and sad!! What you need, is to learn how not to be demanding dolt. This blogger has chosen to apply make up on her face this way because she likes her face with heavy make up and because she can. Why don’t you start your own blog/youtube channel and teach people how to apply make the way you want it. Mchew!

• Fola

March 14, 2014 at 2:31 pm

U said my mind

25. Babym

March 12, 2014 at 10:12 pm

Ahhh aahh bellanaija I’m really getting worried about the razz narrow minded ppl that now comment on this website o!!! Did u ppl not read ” Ankara inspired makeup”????? It supposed to be very colourful and I think she nailed d look.

All these silly comments about it’s too much makeup annoys d hell out of me mehnn. Ofcourse urn not expected to carry this look to work , it certainly not ur everyday makeup so what u r lot on about, Abeg bye bye joor!!!

I love u enibaby4 u are an amazing talent!

26. iba

March 12, 2014 at 11:06 pm

I love this lady, i follow her on YouTube too and i must confess she is very good. However like most make up artist (and that includes Bella Naija’s hottie ”that ibo girl”) i find the use way too much make up for the average Nigerian lady,

Isoken’s voltron’s you all need to calm down and read comments under the make up artist ”that ibo girl”. No one is taking it out on isoken personally but most people are speaking their mind here.
    If i were this makeup artists, i would take this as a challenge and do something simple for the average Nigerian lady. challenge us and watch the comments change here. By the way Patricia Bright (patlovesyou) also on You Tube does simple yet fabulous makeup. Big ups to all my YouTube gurus…

27. Temi

March 13, 2014 at 1:55 am

Am i a clown???

28. chi-e-z

March 13, 2014 at 4:01 am

Yea!!!! I love eni baby glad she was featured. Just want to say I think she copied my big chop bronze brown hairstyle but isokai cus she looks good wit it. Gurl, kill em.

29. Angel

March 13, 2014 at 2:21 pm

Wallah! It ain’t easy to be a woman, how many minutes exactly did it take her to achieve this look? Plus all those stuf she applied for the eye too much now, anyway to each his own..

30. Grace

March 13, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Wow,its very beautiful, buh those things were much though. I will just do lil and am done

31. ruky

March 13, 2014 at 8:23 pm

All the haters. The asemota twins are very talented, and i know for a fact that that she will be my future wedding makeup artist. She does all types of looks. this might not be your style but that does not mean for you to yab the makeup because we all know she is talented.

32. Tammy

March 14, 2014 at 12:39 am

It’s lovely but a bit much for me, I will need weekly facials to do this regularly cause my pores will be too clogged. Good job though.

33. Funtizzy

March 14, 2014 at 5:37 am

Lovely make-up

34. Chioma

March 14, 2014 at 9:56 am

I love Eni4baby, she’s really good and great sense of humour. I’m subscribed to her channel on YouTube.

35. Yours Truly

March 14, 2014 at 6:39 pm

For some reason, I love this make up

36. SaraLys

March 14, 2014 at 11:49 pm

wetin dis papa god? o!!!

37. Agnes

March 15, 2014 at 1:46 pm

I love her make up it is so beautiful but I do not seem to understand the concept of so many things at the same time. I’ll be greatful if she can show me a simpler method cos I live in the land of freaking cold Canada where you have to cover your face cos of the cold.

38. Bunmi

March 17, 2014 at 2:03 pm

lovely makeup,@the end we all need a make up artist aint no way you can do that by your self.

39. Aduke

March 22, 2014 at 6:31 am

I luv good and flawless makeup but Im sorry this is a BIG NO for me! To me doesnt seem like she knows what she’s doing yet, i believe with time and more practise u’ll be good and i say this out of love. Waaay too much products and everything all over the place. Naah!

40. Damson

March 24, 2014 at 10:34 am

Thats just the job of a professional makeup artist. It just cant be like that of us, the regular makeup user. Wish I was this gifted tho.

41. diva

March 24, 2014 at 3:43 pm

cute

42. diva

March 24, 2014 at 3:44 pm

beautiful onyiye

43. chief divalysious

March 24, 2014 at 3:46 pm

omalichanwa tomato poripori

44. okere ogadinma

April 18, 2014 at 4:32 am

I love this make up

45. Onome

May 3, 2014 at 1:54 am

Just to clarify things, if you don’t know a lot about makeup, truth is you just don’t. Everything she applied, she needed to in order to achieve this look. If you need an everyday look, you could humbly ask. She has done very well and I’d totally rock this look to any occasion. Nailed it.

46. Funmi

May 16, 2014 at 6:48 pm

She is so good at it
    As for me by the time I finished the party would have ended

47. judy

May 26, 2014 at 8:15 pm

the makeup is fabulous!!!!!!!!!! If you feel she uses too much makeup, then don’t view the link. OMG it is not that serious!

48. y'nee

May 23, 2015 at 7:48 pm

If u don’t luv the act, why watch? Playing around with colours n coming up with a perfect n flawless look is cool. I wud luv to see more of those beautiful looks