Music

Soul E responds to Criticism about his Vision on Wizkid & Davido

Soul E - March 2014 - BellaNaija 01

Pop star/Prophet Soul E is sounding off on criticism that his prophesy on Wizkid and Davido is fake. On Friday, he shared via his Instagram page that he saw a vision of Wizkid being poisoned and Davido in a fatal accident.

Soul E defended his statement via a Facebook post a few hours ago.
Soul E - Facebook - March 2014 - BellaNaija
“I have received so many phone calls about the prophecy the Lord gave to me concerning Wizkid, Davido and Aso Rock. Some have said that I am seeking for attention and so many funny talks about me been (being) a prophet of God , I want to say that as a prophet of God, I will deliver any message I receive from God. Many people did not believe my Master Jesus Christ when He was on earth and they called Him different names, that’s why I am not surprised at people calling me names too but one thing I am sure of is that I don’t speak when the Lord has not asked me to speak and I don’t speak when the Lord has not showed me. Prophet Soul E.” he said.

It seems it won’t be the last we will be hearing from Soul E.

1. @edDREAMZ

March 24, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Hungry dey really waya this guy, other than that nothing again……. Christan music is still a great career to consider if he don’t mind……
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• Busarni

March 24, 2014 at 5:40 pm

Please Mr man, for the umpteenth try and improve on your written English. Just releasing bombs anyhow on this blog. Hian

2. Busarni

March 24, 2014 at 5:41 pm

*time*

• John de Beloved

March 25, 2014 at 9:10 am

Haba Chill now… Una dey too tackle this edDreamz hehehehe

3. http://www.thelmathinks.blogspot.com/

March 24, 2014 at 5:43 pm

It’s obviously a season of prophecies. I have no comments o! Good luck to the prophecer and the prophecees.

4. atinuke

March 24, 2014 at 6:08 pm

may God almighty protect these superstars, davido & wizkid in Jesus name, but why d prophecy is for davido & wizkid? Atinuke

5. @lyndubi

March 24, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Its realy hard to differentiate d fake pastors 4rm d real ones dz days. God hlp us all..

6. Noble (http://www.lagosconvo.com)

March 24, 2014 at 6:14 pm

Ndi Amuma Ugha!

7. Michael

March 24, 2014 at 6:47 pm

@busarni,Hon Patrick obahiagbon.Don’t be rude to the young man.Pls correct him wisely.

8. phil

March 24, 2014 at 9:23 pm

Its not for us to judge him. paul was a persecutor, peter was a liar, etc but God used them anyways.. I think the reason why he publicized that vision was so that we can actually pray for them and our nation because the strength of a broom stick is in its numbers. And as for the grammatical bla bla bla, pls soul E was a retired musician and not a retired english lecturer so deal with it.. Pray for yourself too even as u intercede on behalf of others… It is well with our soul and it is well with our nation. salaam

9. Bimbo

March 25, 2014 at 1:13 am

Bad belle prophecy! He just wants to use their names to make himself popular again after his failed music career! If anybody falls for this, they’ll fall for anything. Rubbish.

10. Chu-Chu

March 25, 2014 at 8:23 am

@Busarni, Professor of English Language, if it hurts you too much that @eddreamz has as much right as you to comment on this blog, whether his tenses are correct or not, then please hug the nearest transformer. Nonsense!!!!
    Judgemental Idiot. Msheeew.

11. TheRealist

March 25, 2014 at 8:45 am

Superstition reigns…

12. Stephanie

March 25, 2014 at 9:45 am

hope it doesnt happen sha
    blogsvila.blogspot.com

13. Ayo ogunsakin

March 27, 2014 at 8:13 am

You guys should leave everything in T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ hands of God. Ɣ☺ΰ don’t have to right to judge anybody. It might to true or false N☺ one knows. So I advice every one to pray for Gods mercy Απϑ favour in our lives.

14. David O A O

April 13, 2014 at 8:29 pm

AS LONG AS HEAVEN IS ABOVE D EARTH,SUCH SHALL NOT HAPPEN TO THEM.AMEN AND AMEN.