Stella’s Addiction is back with another Get This Look feature and it is all about the details.
For this edition, she is taking runway to real life with a recreation of the blue winged eye created for the Kenzo show at Paris Fashion Week 2014. The look, originally created by Aaron de Mey, features a plain face, sleeked back hair and the mobile lid covered with a blue lined detail with a flicked tail at the outer corner of the eye.
Check out the original makeup look and Stella’s recreation below.
Love it? Find out how you too can achieve this look or a version of it below.
(Please note that where you see the asterix (*), you should use a shade or type of the product listed that applies to you)
– RCMA Foundation
– Ben Nye Banana Powder*
– Sleek Face Contour Kit in Dark
– Sleek Translucent Pressed Powder Medium*
– S.Studio Gold eyeshadow from the Signature Series Palette
– Magnolia Makeup Loose pigment in Desire (matte brown)*
– Magnolia Makeup Loose pigment in Mystique*
– Mabylline Colossal Mascara
– Amazing Shine Human Hair lashes #110*
– Zaron Lip pencil in Cappuccino*
– Magnolia Makeup Beaucoup lips in Delovely*
– Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Pink Cheri*
*Products used are available at Stella’s Addiction Boutique
Stella-Maris Ikelionwu is a professional makeup artist, beauty blogger and vlogger. She is the brains behind Stella’s Addiction makeup studio and boutique in Lagos and she writes the beauty blog of the same name.
She holds an MBA and an MSc in Communications & Strategy Management, degrees in Makeup Artistry and French but chose a career centered around her passion for makeup and hasn’t looked back ever since. You can find her on www.stellasaddiction.com.