Scoop

Toke Makinwa’s Vlog: Does Your Penis Smell?

Toke Makinwa's Vlog - Does Your Penis Smell - April 2014 - BellaNaija.com

Toke Makinwa is apparently for all-round health.

After taking on the ladies in her Toke Moments VlogIs your vagina healthy? Smell it today, the Nigerian media personality is going for the gents.

In “Does Your Penis Smell?“, Toke who missed her flight from Dubai to Lagos (she was at Tiwa Savage‘s wedding), shares from her hotel room, the  necessary steps men need to take to smell good down there.

Just watch…

Toke was interviewed by Nigerian Tribune for its Sunday column. Read Excerpts below;
On if she considers herself beautiful: “Beauty is personal, it runs deep. It is inside and out, and everything God created is beautiful. So yes, I consider myself beautiful.”

On if Nigerian men are romantic: “I think they could do with a little bit of help, but on the average they try. People need to understand that being romantic doesn’t equate with money, you don’t have to spend money to be romantic. Nigerian men believe that in other to be romantic, money has to be involved or maybe it is the women that make them feel that way, but I think romance is all about the little things and the joy that they bring.”

On her steady rise to stardom: “I will attribute it all to God. My career has grown immensely before my eyes and everything has somehow worked out in my favour and I know without a doubt in my heart that this can only be God and I take nothing for granted. I work as hard as I do because I know how much I want to be successful.”

On becoming an on air personality: “I worked in the banking sector for about two years. Prior to my radio job, I had always wanted to do what I’m doing now, but I guess the timing wasn’t right. I auditioned to work for MTV in the UK, but I didn’t get the job. I came back and went through series of auditions in Nigeria, I had so many doors slammed in my face and just when I was about to throw in the towel, I went home one night and my sister told me that she heard Silverbird was hiring, I did the voice job for them and I got the job. It was one of the happiest days of my life and the journey hasn’t been easy, but I thank God I didn’t give up. Sometimes I look back, I wonder if MTV had hired me, I wouldn’t be where I am today, so I’m thankful for my job.”

To read the full interview, click here.

1. Yaw Akoto

April 30, 2014 at 10:15 pm

hmm yes my own smells…well its more my balls not my penis tho

• sweetie

May 1, 2014 at 2:49 am

well you should wash your genitals at least twice a day and try to wear loose-fitting underwear

• iyke

May 1, 2014 at 12:06 pm

I will capture Toke’s picture and pose as ‘SUMMER TIME IN DUBAI’ ..as if the sun in Nigeria is not hot enough.lol

May 1, 2014 at 1:59 pm

And guys need to stop wearing their boxers more than once!Abeg after one wear, wash the damn thing!

• truth no di kill man

June 5, 2014 at 4:32 pm

hi Yaw, see i would advise u to wear cotton underwears,first of all sit dow like a woman and use mild soap to wash ur genitals rinse well,towel dry,then put on ur lose cotton undies and u ll find that smell gone for good

2. itsjusme

April 30, 2014 at 10:28 pm

how can someone have sexual intercourse with guy when she is fully aware he smells foul but reject giving oral sex?? he would leave a smell in YOUUU ! Thats just nasty! Love yourself hunny!

3. No you didn't

April 30, 2014 at 10:31 pm

Toke…SERIOUSLY? Your not talking about your husband are you?.? I’m too disgusted to watch this.

• Color Purple

May 1, 2014 at 4:15 am

I don’t know what is disgusting about good personal hygiene?

• Queen_B

May 1, 2014 at 4:48 am

You should have watched it before you commented. She made the vlog as a response to people’s emails because some ladies felt that since she talked about smelling vagina, it is only right to address the men’s hygiene practices too. This is 2014 abeg, we grown folks should not still be feeling uneasy to talk bout sex including oral, vagina and penis. please loosen up people. It will help you a whole lot.
      In other talk, Toke was 100% on point in this vlog. I’ve been indifferent about her since she came to limelight but this just made me like her. every point raised is very valid. Boys, pls stop wearing 1 boxer short for 2 weeks and wipe the head of ur peepee after urinating. Help your girl so she can help you!

4. Sols

April 30, 2014 at 11:18 pm

Going commando is healthy madam get your facts rights. doctors recommend for fertility purposes

5. robin hood

April 30, 2014 at 11:36 pm

penis usually smells like the vagina it spends d most time in. if ur penis smells it could be an acquired smell or from sweating in tight underwear. thus the need for no undies. lol

• Idak

May 1, 2014 at 2:19 pm

I have read this comment thrice and I am still utterly speechless.

6. Ade

April 30, 2014 at 11:38 pm

Toke how do you know all these things. How many pee pee have you smelled?

7. Temi

May 1, 2014 at 4:02 am

Toke, not just the tip. They need to pick up their balls and wash underneath it, around it , between it. Its like boobs, wearing a bra all day long and sometimes sweating underneath it especially if you have an extremely bright future. You need to get in there and clean it well.

8. Author Unknown

May 1, 2014 at 4:52 am

Good hygiene of the sexual organ area is about personal hygiene really, and should not have to be only about sex itself. Maybe Toke should have talked about this in the context of circumcised vs. uncircumcised penises, as that also matters. And the ‘when you’re not an area boy or bricklayer’ comment. Really? You now equate a hardworking and employed bricklayer with an area boy? Wow.

9. Djsamlegxy

May 1, 2014 at 7:08 am

Nice Vlog Toke, Although this is my first time of watching, i think i’ve fallen in love with you Vlog.

10. Dick

May 1, 2014 at 8:02 am

Noted. But frankly, women are the LAST people who should be saying anything about smelly reproductive organs. One can smell some of your coochies from across the room…[email protected]

• Idak

May 1, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Frankly is that an excuse for going around with an unclean dick?
      On a related note,I am more worried about the accepted norm of giving head uncovered. Are there no health implications being foreseen?

• lois

May 6, 2014 at 12:54 pm

My siter, giving blow jobs have serious consequences o if done won a guy with sti. Oral herpes, oral warts and staph are just a few of what a woman can be exposed to. So girls, wanna give a head, he must wear a condom or get him checked prior

• Temi

May 1, 2014 at 3:49 pm

So because you have sniffed some women have you decided to completely give up on your own smelly reproductive organ? It does not matter who is talking, the topic is true and important that is all that matters.

• Dick

May 1, 2014 at 7:38 pm

So you missed the “Noted” at the very start of the post? Merely noting the need to remove the LOG in your eyes before blathering on about the speck in someone else’s… LOL!

• Temi

May 1, 2014 at 8:05 pm

@ Dick, No i did not miss the noted. The words that came after it were contradictory to the “noted” that’s y it was discarded.

11. Binsale

May 1, 2014 at 10:18 am

Cleaning ur cap with tissue after pee-ing, Toke u r hilarious. U aight tho.

12. anonymous oh

May 1, 2014 at 10:21 am

This girl is in the spirit. I was just telling my husband how I used to think all guys something smelled cos of this guy I once dated.Jeez,his penis and balls used to have this yellow stringy residue from sweat thingy,yuck.If you lifted up his balls,ugh nasty stench.Just discovered that it’s poor hygiene. Sincerely ladies aspire to marry neat men,after that guy neatness made it to my top 5 husband qualities and God did it for me. Hallelujah

• Marc Francis of Chelsea

May 1, 2014 at 10:41 am

No darling…your ex is a special case. It’s one thing to have a stench and another to have residue. I shower two/three times and that works.

• Temi Tope Adebayo

May 1, 2014 at 3:16 pm

How can you tell your husband about other men?? Gee!! Meaning many men rode on you??? You should be ashamed…of yourself.. Na WAWO!! Ashawo… Kobo kobo…..

• Temi

May 1, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Somebody is going to talk to your daughters like this one day. Even if you don’t have daughters your sons will, just remember that.

• Colour Purple

May 1, 2014 at 4:04 pm

Why can’t she? She married her friend so she can! Oniranu person! KMT!

13. ngluv

May 1, 2014 at 12:19 pm

rubbish… if she wants to talk about hygiene why not give it a better title? whatever

14. Anon

May 1, 2014 at 1:50 pm

Some men have thrush and STDs that also contribute to the smell.

15. KemKem

May 1, 2014 at 3:07 pm

Errr and if you are FAT, pls scrub your blockos at least twice a day, ya heard? Some men work all damn day after having a shower at 6 am only to get home and jump in to bed expecting a blowjob. Blow gini?! You must be sleep walking! After all the sweat, poo and pee that has gathered down there, it must be smelling like a lions den. Have a shower before going to bed and watch how ur girl will lick u like a lolly pop, obun onidoti like u. Who won’t lick a clean, attractive, sweet smelling lolly pop?? Put that same lolli pop in dirty water and out and see how everyone will run.

16. Temi Tope Adebayo

May 1, 2014 at 3:14 pm

When I was a little girl both my mum and my granny taught me to clean myself with water after I pee and after you do number two. I always carry a small bottle of water and some liquid soap everywhere I go..,I am so used to it, I cannot leave it home and I taught my daughter and the boys the same thing. Because I pray 5 times a day, I need to stay fresh all the time.. I can’t face the Kaaba being filthy down there. A woman should be fresh and clean and believe me.. I lived overseas almost all my life,,mi see women: white. British, African Americans, Africans in ladies room peeeeeeeing.. Put back their panties with that smelly fishy scent and wash their hands with soap!! I laughed .. What you are supposed to wash is between your two legs.le that is what is supposed to be washed with water and soap.. I wonder how some women can be and stay un fresh down there! It is just like your mouth.. It needs to be ringed, clean and fresh up every time you pee or do number two..my boys are all grown but they are so used of using fesh water after peeing…. Some people are just nasty. Filthy and like to stink.. No matter what… Like the mouth , down there needs to be fresh and cleaned up…….

17. Viviana

May 1, 2014 at 4:11 pm

lmaoooo I can’t hate this girl anymore, she has converted me into fan

18. girls and d matter

May 1, 2014 at 10:03 pm

Girls and d issue

see how they are all hyper…

can’t we just address it as private part, male organ, reproductive organ…..

why does it av to be d***?

immoral and lose generation

• Temi

May 2, 2014 at 7:18 am

You mean loose? Does it really matter what we call it? It is a different generation talk abt it instead of pretending it does not exist or we don’t know its use.

19. lilz