Music

New Video: Davido & Mafikizolo – Tchelete (Goodlife)

BellaNaija.com

Davido & Mafikizolo - Goodlife - BN Music - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com

It’s here.

The video for Davido and Mafikizolo‘s collaborative song – “Tchelete (Goodlife)” has officially premiered.

It was directed by Twenty Twenty Media. The track is produced by Shizzi and Oskido.

1. Joan85

May 1, 2014 at 8:36 pm

Nice video…sounds a lot like Khona IMO. 🙂

2. SS

May 1, 2014 at 8:42 pm

nice….

3. annony

May 1, 2014 at 8:55 pm

Davido and his gra gra. Calm down young man. His dancing part in front of the cars was cool.

4. amaa

May 1, 2014 at 9:46 pm

I will start with good part first

No naked girls
    no drugs and smoking
    no scantily dressed girl shaking their behinds

the bad part is that David did not have to be in this video he looked so out of place his voice sounded so cracked and out of place. The mafizokolo chick’s voice is so unique and beautiful .

5. omalichaspeaks.blogspot.com

May 2, 2014 at 12:45 am

Nice Video, I like……Davido and Banky W are really starting to grow on me.

6. tolu

May 2, 2014 at 1:42 am

Wonderful!!

7. kuchi

May 2, 2014 at 2:20 am

predictable……..davido’s mosquito dey bite you?..

8. mark

May 2, 2014 at 3:25 am

Some Nigerians never see anything good they most always have negative view ..just enjoy the music and move on ..

9. missy J

May 2, 2014 at 8:48 am

not feeling it at all. And did any one see the guy buried in sand in Darey’s new vid? hmmm I bet if it was Tunde Ednut the bounds of hell will let loose. But I love the song

10. Her Excellency!

May 2, 2014 at 10:37 am

Nice, nice video

That mafizokolo chick can dress sha…
    How many clothes did she wear, the yellow/neon dress at d last scene was lovely…
    Love, love her fashion sense

pls BN, feature her in ‘BN style celebrity’

11. Marf.

May 2, 2014 at 10:54 am

Nice video and rhythm. I was nodding and dancing to the song all through. I also like the fact that Davido went for an international collaboration. I have always loved Mafikizolo and the additional exposure will do Davido some good. However, (yes there is a but) I cant help but make this observations. While V Mafikizolo was waiving and spraying their South African Rand, Davido was ‘posing’ with British pounds sterling, Davido, what happened to our naira na? second observation, while you can quickly identify the south Africans from their mode of dressing (either from accessories or traditional attire), you cant pick Davido’s nationality from the video until you are told or know already. Davido, please try and promote more of Nigeria (probably though at this moment am sure you are not proud of the country. I understand). The Aye video was superb in this regard. That being said, my observation does not take away the fact that this is a good song, lovely video and nice collaboration. Well done.

12. Tayo

May 2, 2014 at 10:57 am

i love dat Mafikizolo lady, shes beautiful and her voice is unique…Davido can like to jump sha but love him still…nice video

13. sum1special

May 2, 2014 at 11:23 am

Na wa for Davido oh.See how his body is shacking him.Boring song,boring video.expected more

14. Athena S.A.

May 2, 2014 at 11:46 am

This track is currently a huge hit in South Africa….Big up to you Davido & Mafikizolo for the collaboration – Its about time African artists started working together. Great Production Dj Oskido…#Proudly South Africa #madameathila

15. Mama mia

May 2, 2014 at 3:58 pm

LOL, Davido the frog… The jumping is for gini now? Lovely song and video sha…

16. From Cambridgeshire

May 2, 2014 at 5:32 pm

Nice! I like it, posting on my music blog now! Great job Davido and Mafikizolo.

mormusicgroup.blogspot.co.uk

17. toollz

May 3, 2014 at 10:38 pm

I love the video, the song, the concept!!!

18. EMMANULINX

May 28, 2014 at 2:05 pm

NICE HIT TRACK/KEEP UP MY BOY.WE CAMEROONIAN FANS ARE FEELING THE TRACK

19. Siya B Makhanya

June 9, 2014 at 9:19 pm

Great work Davido and my felow country folkes Mafikizolo. There are a lot of Nigerian people in South africa and I believe through music and arts we will understand each other’s cultures well. We have to love one another in our continent mother africa. Great concept great song great video boss. We would like to see more colaboz in africa.