Music

Robin Thicke Names New Album after Estranged Wife Paula Patton

Paula Patton, Robin Thicke
Robin Thicke keeps fighting to get his girl back.

A rep for the “Blurred Lines” singer has revealed that he will name his new album after his estranged wife Paula Patton.

According to US Magazine, his forthcoming album will be out on July 1st and be named “Paula“.

It will include tracks like “Get Her Back“, which he debuted at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards. He said “All right, y’all, help me get her back.”, before he performed.

The couple who were dating since high school, announced their separation in February. They have a son together Julian.

Photo Credit: Huffington Post

1. Sugar

June 12, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Don’t it always seem to go
    That you don’t know what you’ve got ’til it’s gone
    Don’t it always seem to go
    That you don’t know what you’ve got ’til it’s gone
    Gave you my heart, it slipped through your fingers
    Now you’re the one to blame
    Don’t it always seem to go
    That you don’t know what you’ve got ’til it’s gone

2. @edDREAMZ

June 12, 2014 at 4:32 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Wow, this dude really loves his woman and he is doing everything to get her back and paula should just reconsider nw abeg…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

3. karmaYve

June 12, 2014 at 4:59 pm

Public stunt….. classic

4. Bee

June 12, 2014 at 7:44 pm

When u have it, u don’t value it, it strays a bit n palpitation sets in. I hope my fiancé learns from this case. They struggle to win u back when they see u r about to exit

5. Concerned_Boyfriend

June 12, 2014 at 7:56 pm

I hope he gets her back. They’ve both have way too much vested in that relationship to let it go down the drain.

• Tinks

June 13, 2014 at 7:52 pm

Well…he kinda should have thought about that before acting a fool.

6. sum1special

June 13, 2014 at 2:36 pm

He should have appreciated her more when they were still together. Why must you mess things up then start to act like you cant live without the person. Abeg he should go and take a sit. I hope she never gets back with him.. she deserves better.

7. Tinkerbell

June 13, 2014 at 7:50 pm

I would never joke, even for one second, with someone I love. I don’t know why people, men especially, feel like they can step out and then step back in. Taking the ones they claim to love for granted…I’m very happy she had the courage to leave.