Scoop

Fearless 9 Year Old Girl Confronts Her Suspected Abductors – Video

9 Year Old Girl - July 2014 - BN Movies & TV - BellaNaija.com 05
A 9 year old girl known as Iyabo was abducted by a woman and for over 3 years, she has been taken from one home to another all for the right price.

Iyabo told reporters that she did domestic work in the various “homes” and each time she complained to people that had been abducted, they beat her.

She said a woman abducted her while on her way to school and took her away in her car. She urged the police to help locate her parents in Oja Oba so she can reunite with them.

9 Year Old Girl - July 2014 - BN Movies & TV - BellaNaija.com 04
The three women who are accomplices to the original abductor have been caught by the police.

The police is currently working to nab the ring leader of the abductors, so Iyabo can be reunited with her family, but until then the young girl will remain in custody of the police, while the suspects will be charged to court.

Okay you claimed that you did not abduct me, was it not the woman in pudah that brought me to you and she later took me to your house.

How much were you trying to sell me for? Very simple N130,000.

Yes all you have done in the secret will be exposed today, I did not ask you to abduct me. You wicked woman, you changed my name to Blessing, and promised to poison me.” she said while boldly confronting her suspected abductors.

Watch the Clip

1. Dlapikin

July 11, 2014 at 2:09 am

She is so cute. I really hope they can trace her biological family or at least that some good parents can adopt her… With such a rough life, the road ahead will be tough.

2. ROBINAHOOD

July 11, 2014 at 2:15 am

Iyabo was goin in!! ! i am done with nigerian adults. they can abuse children. just soo wicked

3. LalaKyke

July 11, 2014 at 2:54 am

na wa ohhh… Indeed the Lord is Great… See how the girl was just talking..

4. corolla

July 11, 2014 at 2:57 am

Wow!!I love that feisty little girl. I hope she is reunited with her family.

5. Ibiwari

July 11, 2014 at 3:05 am

This girl is a future leader!! I’m so impressed by her boldness! Not to talk of her amazing catwalk at the end…lol.

6. Miss Pynk

July 11, 2014 at 3:16 am

This should serve as a warning to people that hire underage labour. God is watching in 3d.

7. Honeymix

July 11, 2014 at 3:33 am

Wow, such a sharp girl. I really hope she gets to reunite with her family. She has a bright future.
    Mw, if Yoruba movie people catch dis girl, she go become doro mega super star o. Lol

8. Random Yoruba Boy

July 11, 2014 at 3:34 am

Lol!!!!
    Dis one na real baaad market…..
    Serious gbege!!
    Caveat emptor…!!

• nnn

July 11, 2014 at 8:41 am

Hilarious! Real Caveat Emptor!

9. tony

July 11, 2014 at 4:33 am

too much evil in my country.. this girl will flourish in Jesus name…

10. Jane

July 11, 2014 at 6:42 am

Things are happening in this life…..Na wa oh!

11. Flourish

July 11, 2014 at 6:50 am

What a brave lil girl

12. Noms

July 11, 2014 at 8:02 am

I just found tears rolling down my cheeks.
    What a world we live in.
    I pray she get united with her family and get s a scholarship to a good school. She is sure a smart kid.

13. yt

July 11, 2014 at 8:23 am

this brought tears to my eyes. shes such a smart kid with bright future ahead. i can just imagine what her parents are going through and have gone through.

14. mulikat

July 11, 2014 at 8:54 am

Iyabo very cute gal,hope they get ur parent and join both together and go back to school,and those wicked 3 or 4 women die in jali for ever,useless sale another woman child to money.

15. Dee

July 11, 2014 at 9:10 am

Very brave girl, hope they find her parents. People please let us stop employing underage maids. No one should be in full term employment till at least 16years old.

16. Ibinabo

July 11, 2014 at 10:01 am

Wow.. such a drama queen.
    Those women tho.. they should be locked away.

17. +Rare Gem+

July 11, 2014 at 10:10 am

This brought tears to my eyes. Iyabo is so adorable, intelligent and sharp! Hope shes re-united with her family soon. God deliver and spare us from evil doers!

18. Ada

July 11, 2014 at 10:11 am

Thank God she was brave enough to speak. Some other kids her age just keep quiet. Do you know the number of kids hawking at the roadside?I am sure that most of them were abducted. I hope these shameless abductors get served what they deserve.

19. talker

July 11, 2014 at 10:30 am

The girl is so bold… wonder how much other vices she’s been exposed to..God help us in Nigeria.

20. Loulou

July 11, 2014 at 10:41 am

hmmmm, i pray her story ends well… May God grant her grace to overcome all these wickedness, AMEN

21. Chinelo

July 11, 2014 at 11:09 am

Yes!!! This brought tears to my eyes, even after re-uniting her with her family, there should be adequate arrangements made by government, or anyone who is touched by her story for her education, she is one feisty and sharp girl and cute too. Thank God she’s been rescued those women should be shot

22. sum1special

July 11, 2014 at 11:57 am

See how the little girl is questioning them and they are answering her like children.Hahahahaha. What a bold and intelligent child. Hope her parents find her soon enough. What a wicked and unjust world we live in.

23. adelegirl

July 11, 2014 at 12:05 pm

Wow! Teared up as I watched this fearless courageous child confront her abductors. I do pray she is re-united with her family. I also pray she is monitored and given a scholarship to further her education and harness the potentials she obviously has. They named her Blessing, if only they knew they were setting her up for glory. She will indeed be a blessing to her generation and beyond.

24. www.eniwealth79.blogspot.com

July 11, 2014 at 12:39 pm

She will definitely go places. I hope they are able to reunite her with her biological parents.

25. Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner..Nemesis have catch with them.

26. Belios

July 11, 2014 at 2:30 pm

Oh Iyabo..your courage gladdens my heart. I hope they find your family so you can be home again. You kept going for 3 years and today is indeed a blessing in your life.

27. me

July 11, 2014 at 2:31 pm

Young in years, strong in spirit

28. Didi

July 11, 2014 at 3:59 pm

this one na real iya-bo! sharp pikin..shes lucky abeg.they would have stolen her entire life..

• Anonymous

August 7, 2014 at 10:22 am

Lol exactly. They named her Iyabo for a reason.

29. Muse

July 11, 2014 at 10:07 pm

What a blessing indeed. Surely destined for greatness.