Music

Karrueche Cries Talking about Relationship with Chris Brown & His Ex Rihanna

Karrueche - Keke Palmer - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01

It is hard to date a celebrity and Karrueche Tran can attest to that.

A preview for an upcoming episode of Keke Palmer‘s “Just Keke” has been made available and in it, Karrueche spills the deets about her whirlwind relationship with Chris Brown, his ex Rihanna and heart break.

When Keke asked how she was able to move forward through all the drama, she said;

“Just keeping a level head and positivity. I’ve never dated a celebrity before so it was very new to me. Paparazzi and all that. And then, even the situation with Rihanna, you know the reason why people tuned into this so much was because it’s relatable. I have girlfriends, I have family who’s gone through the same situation. It’s the case of the ex. We all go through it, do you know what I’m saying? But, however…in this case my boyfriend is a celebrity who’s ex-girlfriend is an even bigger [celebrity]…Do you know what I’m saying? So, not only am I fighting a battle with her, I’m fighting a battle with her 14 million fans or however else. So, imagine how that feels for me when I gotta get on Twitter and I see a whole bunch of stuff…”

What’s the hardest part, Keke asks? “Um, jeez. I guess I would say the heartbreak because it was a real situation” then she begins to tear up.

1. Talulla Malone

July 15, 2014 at 6:55 am

I’m sorry, am I the only one cringing when she starts to cry and Leke moves in to hug her? I feel bad for her but a relationship should not be a battle with a third party

2. makeupbyebi

July 15, 2014 at 8:43 am

hmm…. i cant imagine how hard it is to date a someone in the spot light worse off issues with ex’s! but one has to make a choice when push comes to shove, too much pain aint no love! Nobody has to struggle to love or be loved in return…. it is not a war 🙁 especially when one has made a lot of effort to make it work. If the other party is not putting as much effort then its not worth the journey #loveisnotthathard

• Lindsey

July 15, 2014 at 1:31 pm

Amen. You have said it all

3. MsBlossom

July 15, 2014 at 9:02 am

Couldn’t have said it any better @Makeupbyebi.

4. queen S.

July 15, 2014 at 10:32 am

It is so hard when i see a young woman like myself loving the wrong person right. @ Karrueche, Keep doing the right thing for the man you love until you reach your breaking point. Hopefully realises soon and loves you as much as you do him. Best of Luck Sweet.

5. Changing Faces

July 15, 2014 at 10:42 am

Na by force? Love indeed! if he was not Chris Brown, will you allow yourself to be continually humiliated and embarrassed? We didn’t know you before the love triangle saga, so capitalize on the fame and make a name for yourself! Enough of the pity party… love gbakwaoku

• Changing Faces

July 15, 2014 at 12:21 pm

Her story isn’t new or different. Many of us have experienced hurt and heartbreak; difference is some refuse to be another’s plaything, others enjoy pain. We can make excuses till eternity, but we know when a man is good for us. Staying with someone is always a choice. Breaking up isn’t easy, especially when he’s young and rich(as it is in this case). He has humiliated her severally, and she chooses to stay with him. Call me harsh, call me critical… it’s my opinion

6. E-comment

July 15, 2014 at 11:07 am

Changing faces, you are harsh. Always so easy to be so critical from the outside.

• Olori Tari

July 15, 2014 at 11:29 am

Exactly…it’s very easy to sit down and just type away and say stuff like “if it’s not Chris Brown” or “Na by force”. More so, it’s very easy to assume she is the only one putting in the effort. One thing I have learnt is that, unless you are the one experiencing it (especially when it comes to love)…You never really know what is going on. You can only speculate and make judgements from that, which in turn hurts the person experiencing it.

And this is not just about celebrities, even with friends and family – sometimes, I want to be too forward and say “this isn’t right, you shouldn’t be with this person” because I’m only looking at it from the outside. I never really know what it is and then one time, I had the opportunity to see what it was like in the house – it was a whole new story. At the end of the day, she is an adult and I’m sure she will know when enough is enough.

PS: Forget plenty story, her face is too pretty and the boots ? J’adore !

• Ferrari

July 15, 2014 at 1:26 pm

Usually if it looks bad on the outside the it is very bad on the inside.

7. humm

July 15, 2014 at 11:51 am

Erm, doesnt this girl have a job other than being called an after thought?

8. sushi

July 15, 2014 at 12:06 pm

Love is mad sha!..I feel karraeuche`s pain…she`s reali strong I must confess

9. fisa

July 15, 2014 at 1:42 pm

Karrueche your battles not with rihanna its your boyfriend who doesn’t know who he wants

10. sum1special

July 15, 2014 at 2:04 pm

Karrueche is acting like a girl who doesnt have self worth, When a relationship becomes so much work and effort, then walk away. Loving someone shouldnt be that hard, and shouldnt bring you so much pain. He is Chris Brown and he is a celebrity, so what, The guy is so confused that he keeps going back and forth with Rihanna meanwhile Karrueche is his supposed girlfriend. Girl have some dignity and move on. He has made you famous, use it, move and get even better.

11. Ivy

July 15, 2014 at 3:27 pm

Karrueche needs pride installation asap. Kilode? Yesso, Love can be quite tasking & ish. But if u feel you are the only one putting up with crap….sisi pls moonwalk away. Its obvious Karra is tryna be like Riri with all the hand & body tats. In short, she needs a JOB!!!!

12. Omo1

July 15, 2014 at 4:38 pm

If I were her, I would never had given my self away the way she did..even made mention of Rihhana? very gullible.

The whole worlds know what battle she is into already..but to step out to mention names..it won’t bring you pity in any way, and even if it did, who needs pity?!

• Omo1

July 15, 2014 at 4:39 pm

have

• Omo1

July 15, 2014 at 4:40 pm

typo typo errors 😀

13. Tonia

July 15, 2014 at 5:53 pm

I think i understand where she is coming from in the aspect of Rihanna and her fans, Most of Rihanna’s fans are crazy when i mean crazy they are, they are so over the top, so rude and they can type or say something that really hurts you and if you are not strong enough can make you feel worthless, I remember the time she had a feud with Ciara, i will practically say it was her fans who had the feud with Ciara cos they were just bombarding Ciara that time with insults, and Rihanna’s fans are much, when i mean much they are and if they have a list of celebrities that have much fans, she won’t skip top five.

14. nene

July 15, 2014 at 6:31 pm

ally these cries form women..jeez. first ciara, now karrueche.

15. Oma

July 15, 2014 at 6:49 pm

I have no pity for Kae honestly…..Keke asked about her relationship with breezy..the THOT just starts yapping about rihanna….. you say you are in love, he gets with you, cheats on you (not just with that crazy BARBADOS girl) but several others…does interviews and says you just friends..made a song ( she aint you) you still didn’t get the memo??? birthday cake you still didn’t get the memo? went to the grammmys with the so called ex….you still didn’t get the memo? she’s been playing this loyal, i love him so much you just don’t understand routine, victim role for years. in reality she is a manipulative, cunning woman that has made a conscious decision to stay in this relationship or non thereof to satisfy some kind of (i got him mentality) OR she’s mentally disabled. …there is really no other reasonable explanation… Dickmitization is real ladies…..

• aj

July 16, 2014 at 10:27 am

You sound like one of the bitter rihanna fans so full of hate! I too know…I’m pretty sure you are an empty barrel. Go and read your bible to learn morw about love

• Oma

July 16, 2014 at 6:43 pm

sweetheart..trust me…i love her music….but im most definitely not her fan…i wish you all the best in your future love triangle if u feel sympathetic to this bullshit….

16. Idak

July 16, 2014 at 11:25 am

These clowns need deliverance.
    Where is TB Joshua when you need him?
    Let us not make this thing sound complicated. Even teenagers handle their raging emotions and hormones better. Calling this thing love is depressing and an insult to love itself.

17. Theresa Doghor

July 16, 2014 at 12:21 pm

So just because she cried, she made the news
    Crazy

Girl, you will meet the man you marry soon
    Meanwhile, become all that God has created you to be

udookonjo.com

18. Hawt Stuff

July 16, 2014 at 7:02 pm

Karre get used to Riri being in the picture because its obvious hat she still has it in for Breezy. Ever since they break up, she hasn’t had a decent relationship since then. Crying wont solve your problem because Breezy ain”t that loyal. Anyway I am rooting for you & him

19. mama

July 17, 2014 at 3:22 pm

so true @makeupbyebi

20. CEO

July 18, 2014 at 3:41 pm

All I gotta say is…..these men ain’t loyal! Chris brown should have sang about himself.