Music

Karrueche talks being in a “Good Place” with Chris Brown & Engagement Rumours

Chris Brown - July 201 4- BellaNaija.com 01
Are Karrueche Tran and Chris Brown engaged? The “With You” singer’s leading lady is putting the rumours to rest.

In an interview with International Business Times, she speaks on rumours that they are engaged, being in a good place in their relationship and packing on the pda.

On recent engagement and pregnancy rumors: “I have been pregnant one hundred times, I have been engaged one hundred times but no I am not”.

On their relationship since he was released from jail: “I’m just happy he is home and not in that state of mind anymore. I’m working, he is working and we are in a good place in our relationship, we are happy.”

On their public display of affection: “It feels good, you know regardless of whether it’s behind the scenes or in public we have our connection, we have our relationship, and I love it.”

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.com Follow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. @edDREAMZ

July 3, 2014 at 5:54 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Well am really happy for her but pray that all she said is hw it is….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

2. makash lee

July 3, 2014 at 5:59 pm

Even Karrueche now does interviews?

3. Gorgeous

July 3, 2014 at 6:12 pm

lol, girl. Get some self respect please. Even if you have 10kids for this guy, ts obvious you will never be his numnber 1. Go and find a man that will make you number 1. Some girls like suffering sha.

4. wizzle

July 3, 2014 at 6:20 pm

hello,please I need some help here.I’m dating a guy at the moment that has penis malfunctions. I’m so much in love with him and don’t mind if we cant have sex in the future.Is this okay?

• uche

July 3, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Hi Wizzie, why don’t you try visiting the men’s clinic. They could help. They have one in Lagos now you know!!!. It might be as bad as u think

• memebaby

July 4, 2014 at 12:27 am

well if you are ok with it and you wont be sexually frustrated..then thats okay for you..you like it..we love it gurl

5. CeeCee

July 3, 2014 at 6:27 pm

I like Karrueche, just wish she would get busy doing a little more than being with Chris. If she had a career it would help ease all the hate she gets.

• Olori Tari

July 3, 2014 at 6:58 pm

But she does…

6. jumia

July 3, 2014 at 7:05 pm

@ceecee i think she has one.. i think she models not that i have seen her in one but so i was told.the funny thing about dating celebrities is you have to deal with a lot of B***S***…both international and Nigeria only few of them are very reliable example Naeto c

• Anon

July 4, 2014 at 2:11 pm

She models? With her 5’1 self! Even if she models just her face, I haven’t seen her anywhere.

7. Crihs

July 3, 2014 at 7:14 pm

Breezys heart belongs to Rih no matter how they work so hard to sell otherwise to the public (& poor lingling knows it)

8. laila

July 3, 2014 at 9:07 pm

If Rihanna calls him, game over!

9. tonia

July 3, 2014 at 11:52 pm

you guys are kidding right? Breezy first dated karrueche before dating rihanna, they had an on and off again relationship as rihanna had with breezy. Rihanna was even a side chick before they started dating openly, and he said in his interview with sway universe that he was in love with two women equally and that he cannot be selfish and think that they will have an ok feeling towards it ( that interview was before he came back together with karrueche). People please get your facts staight. Here is the link to the interview youtube.com/watch?v=5Y8XDQDgQJM

• Nerp

July 4, 2014 at 10:30 am

uh…no. think about it. u cant be in love with two ppl equally esp. a man…it aint possible.

10. sum1special

July 4, 2014 at 10:09 am

Honestly feel Karrueche is a better option for Chris Brown than Riri.

11. leigh

July 4, 2014 at 12:41 pm

I think he loves both but I agree you can’t be in love with both. I think him and Rihanna would have stayed together if it wasn’t so much against both of them. Scared feelings of trying again, media all on them, hits on their image and career for it all…probably too much. I think kae gives him the escape from the pain/stress. Like a new slate and that’s what he wants at the moment…