Relationships

Khloe K Reveals She & French Montana are Abstaining as He Observes Ramadan

In their first interview together as a couple, Khloe Kardashian and rapper beau French Montana spill a lot of details about their relationship.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star and her “Aint Worried About Nothin” music act didn’t hold back on romance when they visited Angie Martinez on Power 105.1

Did you know it was Sean “Diddy” Combs that encouraged him to ask her out? Well now you do.

Khloe Kardashian - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
Read excerpts from the interview;
On how they met: “Khloe cool as hell, man. It was Puff. Puff was the one that put us together. I was like Puff – I forgot how it went. It was me, Gabby, Ross, Puff, Meek. Everybody was in the studio. Scott [Disick] was there. Scott was drunk. I was like ‘I got a party tomorrow’ and everybody was like, ‘we all coming.’ She [Khloe] was like ‘Hell yeah, I wanna go.’ Next day Puff was like ‘hit her’ to come to the party.”

“We end up not going to the party. We just end up chillin’. But nah, she cool peoples. We rockin’.”

French who was born in Morocco, is currently observing the Ramadan fast, which means no eating until a specific time, no sexual activity, no drinking and smoking.

“No sex. [It’s] so fun [said sarcastically]. That’s why he’s wearing all white. He’s so pure and holy. … He’s virginal.[Laughs]

“I have been [torturing him]. Every single day. Torture.”

And for people who are not happy about their relationship, Khloe K says;
“People are going to comment no matter what. If I dated the most clean cut perfect guy, they’re gonna comment. That’s just the way it is. If I’m having fun and if I like this kid, no one else should care, they’re not f***ing him so why do they care. Our maybe they are, I don’t know. [laughs]”

You can watch the full interview here

Photo Credit: Getty Images

1. valenzy

July 25, 2014 at 8:14 am

keep rockin khloe u luk smokin hot and dnt gv a shit abt d hatrz

2. TomatoJos

July 25, 2014 at 8:34 am

First of all pull up ur Spanx doll, I am sure between you and ur rapper beau, y’all can afford different spanx lengths for different dress lengths.
    Secondly. ur 29 abi 30, u don’t have to use the F-word so loosely on air. Its tacky and disgusting (which is hardly a surprise anyway, considering the man your currently with)
    Thirdly, I am trying so hard to be impressed by the fact that you have managed to keep your oh-so -hot’s (not) boyfriends’s sausage and milk jugs out of ur doughnut for a whooooole month! Can you beat that? Wow! amazing! cos the last time I checked, you were still married to Lamar.
    Lastly, Stop trying to re-live Kim’s life, ur doing a very poor job of it. Oh! I smell a sex tape coming soon….

• Anon

July 25, 2014 at 12:14 pm

It looks more like the lining of the dress and not spanx.

• maria

July 25, 2014 at 4:48 pm

wow miss tomato jos, if i didnt know better i will actually think you know khloe very well because your comment sound like you do. why do we ignorantly judge people from a distance, so because you watch a scripted reality show about her you believe you know her life. judging from the show khloe is the most down to earth of the sisters and she is the one who stands out and dares to be different but i guess you cant satisfy the world you can only do what makes you happy. and i am sure people are free to say whatever they want “f**k, s**t and whateva

• Mimz

July 25, 2014 at 7:50 pm

Abeg sister go check your own spanx and stop speaking english here abeg. Let Khloe live her life and you live yours!

3. Jo!

July 25, 2014 at 8:35 am

eww

4. Simsi

July 25, 2014 at 8:52 am

True! Its nobody’s business at the end of the day. She’s the one f**king him. I still think she deserves better tho. She’s one of my favorite kardashians. She and kourtney

5. adelegirl

July 25, 2014 at 9:07 am

They both sound so unintelligent… Something a bit off about the way Khloe was talking. I hope she is not on drugs or something…

• See

November 11, 2014 at 10:04 pm

yes I agree,especially the rapper person. I mean not to be picky but why does he think speaking so urban(which he is obviously fronting,by the way) makes him sound so cool?

6. sum1special

July 25, 2014 at 9:10 am

Khloe whatever makes you happy.

7. Omas

July 25, 2014 at 9:32 am

Nobody really cares.

8. YEYEAREWA

July 25, 2014 at 10:09 am

Abeg abeg abeg, how d hell does this affect the price of garri in the market?! mschheeew. Moving on!

9. wunmi

July 25, 2014 at 10:10 am

why does this feel like the wrong kardashians sister. Khloe was not so all up in our faces; whatever happened to her?

• maria

July 25, 2014 at 4:50 pm

Lamar cheated

• Magz

July 25, 2014 at 6:38 pm

#Gbam! Lamar cheated

10. birdieblue

July 25, 2014 at 10:12 am

Great my favorite KK has gone to the dark side.

11. pebblesGH

July 25, 2014 at 10:36 am

well its no ones buisness who should tell u who to date, or an explanation to why you are dating montana its ur life. but the moment u start speaking differently (badly) from the way u where brought up to speak should tell u what ur getting ur self into. its best to be an inspiration to him not rather picking of the bad attitudes from him at the end of the day he will see u as some type of way. be proper khloe i know the divorce is hard, n this rebound or love thing uve got going can or may paint a different picture about u

12. Ute

July 25, 2014 at 10:51 am

Eh ya! I really feel for her.

13. Lateefat Olaitan

July 25, 2014 at 11:20 am

I still like Khloe sha… globalwealthtrade.com/queenteefah

14. pearly cherub

July 25, 2014 at 11:22 am

She said it all…even wen u tend 2 date d cleaness of all guyz haterz go still talk…thumps up gurl

15. Bumsylaw

July 25, 2014 at 12:09 pm

There is something not right about this relationship.
    I pity Khloe.

16. funks

July 25, 2014 at 3:12 pm

Errmmm.. With all these nasty comments, i hope y’all know Khloe wont see any of these????????? Just saying..

17. portia

July 25, 2014 at 5:34 pm

Exactly,she doesnt care…. dont judge,we dont know what u do behind closed doors… cos she is a celebrity? Her husband cheated,this is her way of dealing with it! Walk in her shoes lets see what ya’all can do! Haba

18. erica

August 14, 2014 at 6:55 pm

@ funks u just took d word out of ma mouth solicitors, una dooooh!