Relationships

KICC’s Matthew Ashimolowo’s Son Tomi Weds in London

Matthew Ashimolowe's Son Weds - July 2014 - BN Events - BellaNaija.com 01
The Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre, London (KICC) Matthew Ashimolowo‘ and wife Yemisi‘s son Tomi tied the knot with Sierra Leone beauty Dorothy Jeneba Kamara at the KICC Prayer City Tent today Saturday 26th July 2014.

In the presence of close friends, family and acquaintances, Tomi who was suave in a grey suit said his I Dos to Dorothy clad in an embellished white lace gown and white veil.

Pastor Matthew as well as the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye were present at the ceremony.

A traditional ceremony was held a day before. Congratulations to the couple.

White Wedding
Matthew Ashimolowe's Son Weds - July 2014 - BN Events - BellaNaija.com 08Matthew Ashimolowe's Son Weds - July 2014 - BN Events - BellaNaija.com 05Matthew Ashimolowe's Son Weds - July 2014 - BN Events - BellaNaija.com 03Matthew Ashimolowe's Son Weds - July 2014 - BN Events - BellaNaija.com 04Matthew Ashimolowe's Son Weds - July 2014 - BN Events - BellaNaija.com 02

Traditional Ceremony
Matthew Ashimolowe's Son Weds - July 2014 - BN Events - BellaNaija.com 09Matthew Ashimolowe's Son Weds - July 2014 - BN Events - BellaNaija.com 010Matthew Ashimolowe's Son Weds - July 2014 - BN Events - BellaNaija.com 011

Photo Credit: Instagram

Nice. Congratulations

3. misty

July 26, 2014 at 11:13 pm

Happy married lyf 2 them

4. ao

July 26, 2014 at 11:13 pm

Love her wedding dress. She is very pretty.

5. Ngo

July 27, 2014 at 5:38 am

Aww… Papa Adeboye graced their occasion. Nice!!!
    Happy Married Life!!!!!

6. Astute

July 27, 2014 at 7:23 am

Bless [email protected] you’re so funny!

7. Tbaby

July 27, 2014 at 8:24 am

Oh yea, she is pretty n her wedding gown is gorgeous, HML to Mr n Mrs Ashimolowo. Lovely ambiance I must say.

8. Amh

July 27, 2014 at 10:01 am

Why wont he wear loubs, when theres unlimited money . Mtcheww. Whats the trend in the religious circle if marrying foreign African women. Mtcheew is there no Nija sister. Anyway to each his own. Welcome to unlimited spending of money . Its is well.

• veronica

August 9, 2014 at 5:30 am

hey are you jealous maybe because you are not ? is it bad to marry from sierra leone after all they are more beautiful and lovely than………..

• Jennifer

August 15, 2014 at 12:03 am

You should have completed that statement, of course you know what would’ve happened.

• Tumi

May 24, 2015 at 9:53 pm

There is nothing wrong in getting married to a foreigner, We must understand the reality of our children growing up in the UK or US, they don’t think like us. If they find the woman they believe God wants them to get married to, they will go for her. Let’s stop being racist. When I studied in the UK, I was the only black person in my hall. I was also the only Nigerian female in my set. The only difference is the fact that I went to the UK after my first degree so had met my husband earlier before I travelled. Right now, my children are not surrounded by many Nigerian children. I did not plan it on purpose. This boy grew up in the UK and found his sweetheart, race is not an issue here. His mum is Nigerian but you can’t enforce a Nigerian upon him. What if he didn’t find one God wanted for him. Please don’t be myopic. A testimony marriage has nothing to do with race. People of all races divorce. It is time to stop looking down on other African countries. My friend’s husband is Ghanaian and she is very happy. Many people wondered why but the truth is this: the Nigerian men that came her way were not meant for her and yet there are great Nigerian men out there.

• Rv Louise

December 27, 2015 at 7:23 pm

i believe you will mary a white millionaire women. Btw Kamara- havent i sen that name all over Africa. Oh and Ahm, a very imortant thing, Believers- FOLLOwers OF YESHUA – exally all become Jewish and belong to another Kingdom nl The Kingdom Of the Only ONe G-D. Be so very blessed. And i hope they had the day of their life and will be blessed in great friendship and love —

9. Soraya

July 27, 2014 at 2:12 pm

Gosh, see the joy on the bridge’s face!

10. @edDREAMZ

July 27, 2014 at 3:15 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    He got for himself a cute bride no doubt… Congrat to them though…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

11. justnothappytoday

July 27, 2014 at 7:59 pm

I was thinking the bride wud appear in her native clothes or the trad wud be done in the bride’s home. Maybe pastor pikin no dey pay bride price o. BN give us d complete pix or we wud conclude on our own o.

• Lola

July 28, 2014 at 4:19 pm

I agree , it would have been nice to see her in her own traditional wear

12. Noble (http://www.lagosconvo.com)

July 27, 2014 at 9:27 pm

Yesssssssss! Beautiful bride.

13. Mz Socially Awkward....

July 27, 2014 at 9:30 pm

Awww, I’m glad to see that Pastor Enoch got some winding-down time today after a hectic 2 weeks flying across the country for the different FOL events in Wales and Aberdeen. You deserve to kick back a little, sir. 🙂

And congratulations to the lovely couple, may you always have joy in your union.

• Jinmiolu

July 28, 2014 at 12:08 am

Haha seem like you follow trend of things o my Sis are hope you enjoy FOL in Cardiff

14. Peace

July 27, 2014 at 9:44 pm

Congrats may God bless your home

15. beautyandhealth1

July 27, 2014 at 11:53 pm

Nice gown. I wish them a happy married life.

journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

16. PurpleiciousBabe

July 28, 2014 at 12:10 am

I thought she was Sierra-Leonine therefore her trad would be from that culture.
    Would have love to seen it.
    Happy married life all the same.

17. SA_chic

July 28, 2014 at 10:46 am

Beautiful, just beautiful! Wishing them all the best.

18. Hannah

July 28, 2014 at 12:35 pm

Beautiful bride. Happy Married Life!

19. Kofi

July 29, 2014 at 11:41 pm

MY GOD! The Wedding Décor was absolutely STUNNING.
    Elegance Décor I simply love your work. Can’t wait to see your interpretation of my wedding decor next summer.
    Sorry Mr and Mrs Ashimolowo but I’m simply gonna steal those centrepieces for my wedding (If I can afford them!). Please Elegance Décor, give a guy a break………..

20. Nnenna's

July 30, 2014 at 12:30 pm

WOW, SEE BLESSINGS………….love the part they were kneeling,those parents and ministers blessing their home. Absolutary love the simple and elegant deco

21. sum1special

July 31, 2014 at 10:11 am

Bride is gorgeous, reminds me of Joselyn Dumas

• setina

August 1, 2014 at 4:49 pm

VERY VERY TRUE, THE BRIDE LOOKS LIKE JOYCELYN DUMAS

22. Effie

August 1, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Does anyone know where to purchase this gown or made it please. Beautiful

23. EyareUnited

August 16, 2014 at 2:21 am

Awwww! this i think is the first son of pastor Ashimolowo…Beautiful bride, God bless this Union!

24. The Mane Captain

October 24, 2014 at 6:36 am

i love the dress! beautiful!
    coilsandglory.com