Features

My Big Nigerian Wedding Season 1 Winners – Yemisi “Sisi Yemmie” Aiyedun & Yomi “Bobo” Odusanya’s Pre-Wedding Shoot

Yemisi & Yomi Prewedding Photos009

Earlier this year, lifestyle blogger Yemisi Aiyedun aka “Sisi Yemmie” & her fiance Yomi Odusanya who she fondly calls “Bobo” won the My Big Nigerian Wedding Competition, for a wedding worth 15 million Naira and a honeymoon at the Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai – {see the announcement here}!

The bride is a popular lifestyle blogger at www.sisiyemmie.com. The couple dated 10 years before they got engaged, and their wedding will hold this July.

For more info on Season 1 of the competition and the next edition, go to www.weddaily.com.

***

~ Photography: Kelechi Amadi-Obi Yemisi & Yomi Prewedding Photos001 Yemisi & Yomi Prewedding Photos008 Yemisi & Yomi Prewedding Photos011 Yemisi & Yomi Prewedding Photos007 Yemisi & Yomi Prewedding Photos005 Yemisi & Yomi Prewedding Photos012 Yemisi & Yomi Prewedding Photos014 Yemisi & Yomi Prewedding Photos016 Yemisi & Yomi Prewedding Photos019 Yemisi & Yomi Prewedding Photos020

Credits
Photography: Kelechi Amadi-Obi
Makeup: Kingsley of BM PRO
Styling: Rhoda Ebun

1st Look
Yomi: Shirt by Kola Kuddus
Yemisi: Jumpsuit by Trish O Couture

2nd Look
Yomi: Shirt by Kola Kuddus
Yemisi: Dress by Tiffany Amber Nigeria

______________________________________________________________________________

BellaNaija Weddings was a media partner for Season 1 of My Big Nigerian Wedding.

We love weddings as much as you do – get in touch for inquiries, inspiration & more!

E-mail: weddings (at) bellanaija.com | E-mail for #AsoEbiBella: asoebibella (at) gmail.com

Instagram: BellaNaijaWeddings  | Instagram for #AsoEbiBella: AsoEbiBella
Twitter: BellaNaijaWed
FB: BellaNaijaWeddings
Pinterest: BellaNaijaWed
Google +

1. Nkeiruka

July 3, 2014 at 10:47 am

Good day!
    I tried opening the site to see the next edition and how I can partake but it’s not opening. What can I do? Thanksq

2. beatrice

July 3, 2014 at 10:55 am

Congrats to Sisi Yemmie! Compared to most of the pre-wedding photos on BellaNaija, this is simple but still nice.

3. laila

July 3, 2014 at 11:11 am

Congrats to the couple

4. CeeCee

July 3, 2014 at 1:03 pm

So Sweet!

5. Temi

July 3, 2014 at 1:27 pm

This WED Expo people try sha. Congrats sisiyemie and boo

6. Akpos

July 3, 2014 at 1:43 pm

Congratulations my friend,Yemo

7. baboushka

July 3, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Nah not feeling these photos these organizers should have done better. No creativity at all co concept nothing even me with my phone camera can take such photos I hope they get a different photographer for their wedding

• jcsgrl

July 3, 2014 at 2:05 pm

Me too I thought I was the only one not feeling these pics. For a wedding competition, I expected va va va voom. I hope the wedding no go fall my hand. For N15M, this should be epic! But they are a lovely couple though

• Mimi

July 3, 2014 at 3:03 pm

The photos should match their personality not your expected standard.15m or not, it is still their wedding and dream day. When you win your own, you can va va vom the whole world.

• afy

March 24, 2015 at 9:53 am

It would be silly to spend 15M on a wedding ceremony, when u win 15M, you can va va voom the world, i think Yemmie is very wise and i loved her wedding.

• Ann1

July 4, 2014 at 9:50 pm

I think the problem is that you have been looking at too much Bella Naija pictures and have lost concept of whats real and whats not. These are beautiful pictures that fit the personality of this couple, humble, simple and in love. Everyone does not have to do an over the top fantasy driven concept. Some people prefer to do something real, that makes sense to them.

8. Desert Rainbow

July 3, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Lovely couple…sadly I got the same vibe looking through the pictures…it lacks the extra ‘oomph’ needed to make it special…p.s there’s no need to attack me oh,I’m just calling it like I see it.

• Mystique

July 5, 2014 at 4:05 pm

I think a large part of it has to do with the fact that they used the same scenery for all pictures. The absence of variety of locations really killed it for me.

9. Flames

July 7, 2014 at 10:33 am

15 million naira 4 d wedding alone? Can dey 4get abt d wedding n jst give me d moni, I’ll take d honeymoon though

10. Agidi_jollof

July 13, 2014 at 8:46 am

The downside for me in this is the over publicity but I guess that’s the essence of winning the competition in the first place. I’m one for privacy above everything and it’d give me the creeps to see my photo splashed everywhere and watermarked to high heavens. But that’s me.
    Congrats Sisi Yemmie & Bobo

11. Theresa Doghor

July 16, 2014 at 7:06 pm

Congrats sisi yemmie

12. Theresa Doghor

July 16, 2014 at 7:07 pm

Congratulation sisi yemmie and bobo nice

udookonjo.com

13. Dare

July 16, 2014 at 8:15 pm

it’s so simple but beautiful. you know people do not use heavy make up or dress again n that alone has helped in bringing out the inner beauty.