Features

BN Health & Fitness: The Ultimate Butt Exercise with Adagurl

Ada-Ari Agbim

One of the top questions I get at the gym is how to grow and firm up the butt. There are tons of machines at the gym, and a plethora of articles you can read that offer advice on targeting the glutes. But most people are intimidated and confused by all the information being thrown at them.

Well here’s an interesting solution – a fun and effective way to get the results you want. I’ll call it the Nigerian butt lift. Below are two workout routines set to some great Nigerian songs. Not only will you enjoy the music, but you will also feel your butt firm up during the creative squat and lunge combinations.

Get together with friends, and try either of these. Enjoy the power and focus in the REPETE workout and focus on sitting low into each squat and lunge. Or rock on to DOROBUCCI as you work your butt while increasing your heartrate. You can do either of these workouts with no equipment. I guarantee you will still feel the results.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think

Repete. Squats, Lunges, Obliques – To Black Magic’s Repete

Step Bench – To Mavins’ Dorobucci

Photo Credit: Two Twenty Photography

Ada-Ari uploads weekly workouts set to African music. She is a certified, Elite Group Fitness instructor based in Washington, D.C. Ada-Ari teaches, step, aerobics, HIIT, and weight training classes multiple times a week. She is also a soccer player.Other loves: God, music, Game of Thrones, family time....... And (the Kardashians)... Did I just say that out loud?Follow on Instagram: @ada_ari Subscribe on youtube. Channel: AdaAri Like on Facebook: AdaAri www.adaari.com

1. Modella

August 24, 2014 at 7:51 am

No pictures? Not everyone can watch video using phone. I heard Mocheddah got her butt increased tru exercise..am still amazed at that transfomation,esp within a space of one year?

• Honeymix

August 24, 2014 at 10:54 pm

Omo, squats n lunges work like magic. I used to make fun of myself abt being sexy in front- big boobs, flats abs, hips, uk size 8, with no yansh. 6 months of squats without even thinking much of it, come c wonder. People now gawk at my ass.

2. chinco

August 24, 2014 at 8:36 am

Not bad… the second one seems more like general aerobics to me rather than strengthening the glutei. Nice though… il send the link to my chubby sisters, lol.

3. Zip

August 24, 2014 at 9:01 am

I love her video, its not as rapid as most exercise videos making it hard to follow

4. Thelma

August 24, 2014 at 9:11 am

I like this. Exercise is so much work, would try it with music

• www.thelmathinks.blogspot.com

August 24, 2014 at 11:15 am

Hello namesake! LOL.
      Exercise really is so much work! I’ve been doing Insanity for a couple of weeks but two days back I thought I would literally pass out. Trying Tabata workouts now, their almost as intense as insanity but not as insane.
      Right now I need high intensity workout, I let myself go a lil too much so maybe I deserve to get punished. Or maybe God can just melt the fat away…. Amen. *big grin*.

5. Muse

August 24, 2014 at 11:23 am

so you can grow your butt? wonderful!

6. @edDREAMZ

August 24, 2014 at 2:46 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    The whole exercise looks interesting…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

7. POSHILLA!

August 24, 2014 at 2:47 pm

ADA my our bum bum is big and i want to reduce it biko ! lol! i ll stalk u for instagram

8. encore

August 24, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Grow your butt??? I would tell you how: sit on it ALL day eating EBA followed by CHIPS washed down with tons of fizzy drink:. You will grow MUCH MORE than a butt!!!

9. Oxygen

August 24, 2014 at 5:13 pm

What of the upper region. I will like to make it firm but not big.

Ada-Ari Agbim

August 24, 2014 at 8:52 pm

hiya, check out my YouTube page. I have a ton of options for upper body as well 🙂 high repetitions, lower weights – that’s the secret to toning and not bulking up 🙂

10. Cheliz

August 24, 2014 at 6:34 pm

Nice workout! come check out my weight loss blog; theshapecube.blogspot.com

• tee

August 24, 2014 at 8:11 pm

I did check ur blog..and I really want to talk to u…need to lose weight. ..

11. Miss Mo

August 24, 2014 at 9:48 pm

Nice one @ 2nd video. Looks like fun 🙂

12. Bella

August 25, 2014 at 9:45 am

Need this in my life. I will follow and download, may I make a suggestions she has her full video for like an hour for download in iTunes? that way she can also make money and teach a full class as well. Kudos, and thanks for this BN

• Ada

August 25, 2014 at 5:12 pm

thanks for the feedback. Stay tuned. I do full workout sessions in December 😉 Watch out for more to come

13. sum1special

August 25, 2014 at 10:18 am

squats=big ass

14. tatafo!

August 25, 2014 at 8:49 pm

I wish I lived in your area, I would totally attend your workout classes they seem like so much fun!

15. ada1

August 26, 2014 at 3:05 pm

nice! pls for those of us who want to reduce their butt size nko?