Music

Iyanya’s Manager Ubi Franklin Involved in a Car Crash

BellaNaija.com

Ubi Franklin - BN Music - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 06

On Friday night, Triple MG boss and manager of Iyanya and Emma Nyra, Ubi Franklin was involved in a car accident in Victoria Island, Lagos, after an outing.

Ubi took to social media to share his story.

In Every situation Give Thanks.

I had a few friends who were celebrating Birthdays last nite and in was invited to party with them at a Club on Victoria Island.

I got into the car and was so tired to Drive to one of my friends Drove, on our way back I saw a friend I haven’t seen in a while at another club trying to park I stopped to say hi and we entered the second club after a few minutes I decided to leave, right outside the club is a shawarma spot I got some and then I and my friends were headed Home and I was trying to eat my sharwama while my friend drove us home.

That’s the Last I could remember. I found myself covered with Airbags and I came out of that car that tumbled and a good Samaritan took us to the Hospital. I am here asking anyone who can Pray or who is about to Pray!! To put me and my friends in Prayers God saved us all. Thank You.

Ubi Franklin - BN Music - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 03Ubi Franklin - BN Music - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 04Ubi Franklin - BN Music - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 05Ubi Franklin - BN Music - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01Ubi Franklin - BN Music - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 02

1. Fols

August 16, 2014 at 9:30 pm

Not saying that’s the cause of the accident, but please friends, let’s not drink and drive. Just a reminder. Responsible drinking, responsible driving. The life you save could be your own.

2. sexystina

August 16, 2014 at 9:37 pm

God is on ur side

3. funmi

August 16, 2014 at 9:59 pm

Kai! This is REAL attention seeking at its height. So you nearly died and you had the mind to take pictures and post in instagram? I dont understand these celebrities of today at all. It all seems insincere. Ijs

4. CeeCee

August 16, 2014 at 10:12 pm

Thank God for you.

5. @edDREAMZ

August 16, 2014 at 10:36 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Thank God for ur life bro. So yu for just die like that and na only God knw were yu for enter bcos yu no recognise am at the last encounter but a club wey yu busy dey rock them ladies….. Save recovery though thats all i wish yu…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

6. Hordunayor

August 16, 2014 at 11:24 pm

Thank God for your life, the Merciful God would perfect your healing. But sincerely, you guyz must have been drunk. + you were on high speed. Say NO to Drinking + Driving.

7. Jenny

August 17, 2014 at 2:04 am

Okay…so this guy took pictures and posted them on Instagram after nearly dying?…. He even had the mind to put music on the flipgram smh
    Attention seeking now that Iyanya’s career is finished!! If it’s not Emma Nyra walking around like a naked prostitute it’s Ubi getting drunk and causing accidents! Mmmg are finished!

8. temibalo

August 17, 2014 at 8:14 am

9. ronald

August 17, 2014 at 12:35 pm

hey!! People tell me that I look Ice Prince, do we look alike? Check me out on facebook @ “Ronald Nkhuwa II or Smallz Expensive”

10. Tosin

August 17, 2014 at 2:46 pm

self-driving cars.
    trains.
    driving is toooooo 20th century. too onerous. too dangerous. too wasteful.
    welcome to the future.