News

Jimoh Ibrahim Throws Out a Question about Prophets & Prediction

BellaNaija.com

Jimoh Ibrahim - August 2014 - BN News - BellaNaija.com 01
Nigerian politician and chairman and chief executive officer of Global Fleet Group, Jimoh Ibrahim took to his Facebook page hours ago, to speak on “false” prophets and why they could not predict the rise of Boko Haram and the abduction of the Chibok girls.

He said;

Only God knows the future!

One question I do ask is why couldn’t these false prophets have seen the coming of Boko Haram? Why couldn’t they predict the taking away of our Chibok girls? Now that the girls are with Boko Haram, why can’t one of these prophets predict when the girls will come back if they truly know the future as they claim.

1. @edDREAMZ

August 16, 2014 at 9:10 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Obviously he is refering to t.b joshua, no doubt about that…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

2. CocoI

August 16, 2014 at 9:25 pm

That is because they see and hear nothing. These are crooks using peoples’ tragedy to gain attention and publicity for themselves. Especially that drama queen TB Joshua.

• bruno

August 17, 2014 at 5:05 pm

“The drama queen tb joshua” LOOOOOL, best thing I have read all day.

3. bruno

August 16, 2014 at 10:11 pm

Only ignorant people believe in fortune tellers and so called prophets who can see the future, religion is fraud and mind control, wake up, u people are being brain washed, when you have a large group of people,u have to find a way to control them, by putting fear inside them, that is what religion is.

• jane

August 17, 2014 at 12:27 am

So far, your comments on this blog have been baseless ,biased and plainly ignorant at best. Please resist from using your keyboard to spew nonsense #thinkbeforeyoutype.

• sooodelightful

August 17, 2014 at 3:51 am

Nigerians seems to like being brainwashed. It is easier to say “it is well. God is good” than challenging task of science/finding solutions to global problems

• bruno

August 17, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Pls leave me alone oh, my comments speak the truth and people like u are not used to hearing the truth, I will never sugar coat my feelings toward any issue, pls leave me alone, u don’t like ma comment don’t reply, that word ignorance is being used casually this days,we atheists are the ones that call people who believe in white magical creatures ignorant. SMH

• Okuns

August 19, 2014 at 1:35 am

Only fools say there is no God.

4. jwezee

August 16, 2014 at 11:52 pm

This Is by far the dumb-est statement iav heard, coming from a grown ass man of his kind….dont know even were to start form to address his case…dont get ur government to wrk b waiting for who can foresee the future…#Shameless

• NaijaPikin

August 17, 2014 at 1:24 pm

What part of his question is dumb?

• Tony

August 18, 2014 at 4:21 am

Every part of his question is dumb. He clearly does not believe in God so if any man of God sent him notification of an impending attack he would throw it off the gutter. How dare he question God and who made him Judge? Pharisees, it is same way they said Christ was healing by Beelzebul.

• NaijaPikin

August 18, 2014 at 2:01 pm

He is not questioning God, he is questioning man. Also, even the bible warns us of false prophets. Sorry to say but a lot of these new generation churches fit right into the signs we were warned about concerning false prophets.

When I start seeing pple focus on love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control, maybe then i can take them serious. Cos these days, all i see and here is MONEY,MONEY, MONEY. Prosperity is the only order of service at most of these our so called churches.

5. Ladi

August 17, 2014 at 8:12 am

Hmmmm…. I had a very disturbing dream last month; dreamt about some men with cutlasses and knives, dey tied 2 of my hands behind my back and took me to a room…I saw a name written on the wall of d room (Umar Abubakar) I thought it was their leader’s name. The next thing I knew was that someone was cutting off my head in the dream.it felt soo real. I woke up and prayed about it. Thinking boko might Nab me one day lol. 2weeks later I saw a video of boko haram beheading a man named Umar Abubakar (may his soul rest in peace) with 2 of his hands tied behind his back. I didn’t come out to warn anyone because I didn’t understand it. I’ve had plenty dreams that came through and sometimes I can read people ‘s thoughts ( which I can’t control) but that doesn’t make me a prophetess. And I no carry church for head Lol. These people might have had visions about boko and chibok girls only dey didn’t understand it. I’ve had dreams about boko plenty times and d next day I hear dey bombed or took over somewhere. It’s nature’s gift and some people abuse these gifts by going to open church when dey know God did not Call ’em.

6. pearly cherub

August 17, 2014 at 12:53 pm

@ladi God be with u oo…as 4 d idiot who wrote d pieces of trash is doomed rit 4rm birth nd I can’t blame him coz is d son of d slave woman nd not of d covenant…I rest my case..

7. omoibo

August 17, 2014 at 6:26 pm

Nigerians are a bunch of over religious hypocrites… Being religious ought not to overtake your critical thinking ability..

8. Author Unknown

August 17, 2014 at 7:06 pm

People with no credibility too are talking.

9. O. Onye

August 17, 2014 at 8:18 pm

I want to believe this has to do with a story carried in one of Jimoh Ibrahim’s newspaper ‘Daily Newswatch’ about T.B. Joshua’s birthday. Jimoh sacked two journalists because of the story – the editor and the reporter. I was a reporter in that company then when the meeting was called and Jimoh sacked them because they wrote a story about T.B. Joshua’s birthday.

Wow! T.B. Joshua doesn’t fight but this guy is fighting T.B. Joshua. What a foolish man fighting the tools of God! I am happy that people realised he was referring to T.B. Joshua in this Facebook post because T.B. Joshua is the one people know as a prophet who predicts events. If he does not know, T.B. Joshua did actually predict the coming of Boko Haram and also predicted that some of the Chibok girls would leave the camp before we heard the news that they had left. He also mentioned we would see the girls and that week, the army said the had found where the girls are. Does he want T.B. Joshua to go to the forest and carry the girls where they are? What a foolish man!

Remember, this man fought Dangote. Where is Dangote today and where is he? The same man said Sanusi would rot in jail. Today, Sanusi is the Emir of Kano.

I will personally send this Facebook post to T.B. Joshua’s email box for him to read.

I know this man. I worked with him for two years before we were sacked unjustly from Daily Newswatch.

10. Pastor Tunde

August 17, 2014 at 9:11 pm

Jimoh should stop talking about what he doesn’t know. By the grace of God I predicted the rise of Boko Haram, the kidnaps, their attempts on Politicians, the Abuja red bus bomblast, the Nigerian economic leadership of Africa and many more. God is still speaking may be he is not hearing.

11. Tony

August 18, 2014 at 4:17 am

Stupid yeye man and a bunch of lunatics like Bruno and Cocol. If reference is made to TB Joshua, the ones he predicted did any of you mountain heads believe it? When He gives prophecies you are the first to call him Prophet of Doom. Now you are soooo concerned about “”Our Girls””. Pharisees, always claiming to question Men of God.

Let the government also focus and ensure the safety of Nigerians. If do not have anything to say on FB, send friend requests to ur likes and stop making baseless statements.

12. Omas

August 18, 2014 at 10:41 am

God still speak through his servants by the help of the holy spirits,they can see things to come.What you don’t understand u cant know that’s why Barr Jimoh can say all he is saying

13. banjo

August 18, 2014 at 9:36 pm

They are fake. They are preying on people’s misfortune.

14. wonder stops happening

August 25, 2014 at 1:54 pm

J I has said d bitter truth!