Relationships

Michael Strahan & Nicole Murphy Call Off 5 Year Engagement

BellaNaija.com

FIJI Water At amfAR New York Gala
Sadly another Hollywood couple call it quits!

His smile made many love him and her feisty attitude + hot bod after 5 kids made us gasp, together they were dreamy pair.

Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy are no longer together.

The former NFL player turned television host and the model/VH1 star announced to People Magazine that they have ended their five-year engagement.

“They love each other very much, but with the distance and work schedule it has been hard to maintain the relationship,” Strahan’s rep tells the publication.

42-year old Michael and 46-year old Nicole who is Eddie Murphy‘s ex wife and mother of 5 of his children.

The couple started dating in 2007 and have 9 children between them.

VIP Pre-Fight Party For Showtime PPV's Presentation Of The One: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Canelo Alvarez

Photo Credit: Getty Images

1. What Da?

August 2, 2014 at 4:19 am

Alai ni nkan se…abeg busy schedule ko? 5yrs engagement. I was laughing at her when she was picking dress last season. This man had no plans for you distance or close proximity. Eleji eke

• AsHaNI

August 2, 2014 at 7:39 pm

come on! why the £$%”^&.. did he jilt you too? whatever reason, a broken engagement is wayyyyyy better than a broken marriage so…keep smiling..x

• Just an opinion

August 2, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Looool! What da.?…..tooooo funny

2. Honeymix

August 2, 2014 at 5:29 am

She’s gorg mehn

3. Sissi Taylor

August 2, 2014 at 7:18 am

Women be careful of men who are younger than you!! It never works in the long run..

• omonile

August 3, 2014 at 7:35 pm

Speak for yourself….

4. Missy

August 2, 2014 at 7:27 am

I knew it!! Every time they where asked about their wedding, they both dodge the questions.. Sorry to hear.. Wish both all the best

5. LALA

August 2, 2014 at 9:36 am

BN, pls how is this new?Btw, I hope he will now have the time to visit his dentist to fill that gap in his mouth.

6. henny

August 2, 2014 at 1:18 pm

@lala, what is wrong with his gap teeth, i have one and am proud of it, its the way GOD created him, amd me…. or are you trying to say now that God did not know what he was doing? or that you are better than God? its ignorant comments like this that make we human beings look ungrateful to God. he created us all perfectly in his own image, so learn to deal with peoples differences!!

• Lala

August 2, 2014 at 7:12 pm

I am entitled to my opinion and so do u. So, stay in your lane and be quiet.

• Ib

August 2, 2014 at 9:58 pm

Please ignore her.

7. @edDREAMZ

August 2, 2014 at 1:20 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Who are this people…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

8. Bliss

August 2, 2014 at 3:45 pm

I have a gap tooth too. I got a lot of compliments on it until I came to America. My first week in America, a five year old walked up to me and asked me why I had a gap between my teeth and why I didn’t get braces? I was shocked. I always thought my gap tooth was the best beauty asset God gave me and now I was being made to think it was a flaw. Today, I have Learned to continue to love it and flaunt it with every smile. Any one who has a problem with it can kiss me between my teeth for all I care.

• Phil

August 3, 2014 at 1:43 am

Gapped, crooked or chipped tooth makes one look older and unattractive than they really are. Some people even disrespect you when they see you have a gap or chipped tooth. I noticed that Nigeria is filled with people with gapped tooth and no one seem to be bothered by it. Outside of Nigeria, it is a different story.

9. Lindsey

August 3, 2014 at 2:17 am

Lmao…the same chic throwing shade at Andrea Kelly for marrying a guy she barely knew…hahaha. Before you ask who farted, you better be sure , dang sure you wiped your butt clean the last time you pooped

10. larrydavy

August 4, 2014 at 4:34 am

@ LALA You can be outspoken and respectful at the same time (In fact, I’m vocal, but I understand you treat people with dignity while making your point). I have family members that have gaps in their teeth. Likewise, it was when I came to the States that I realized some people fill the gap just to conform to some peoples idea of beauty.

11. Jhennique

August 4, 2014 at 10:48 am

LOL is all i have to say. too much cat fight on this page. i have to walk away

12. sum1special

August 4, 2014 at 10:52 am

How can someone be engaged for 5 years?