Music

So Funny! Watch WoWo Boyz’ Cover of Stay With Me – “Cook For Me”

BellaNaija.com

WoWo Boyz - Cook For Me - August 2014 - BN Movies & TV - BellaNaija.com 01
This is so hilarious.

For months, we have been presented with different renditions of Sam Smith‘s “Stay with Me“, but this is definitely unique.

The cool gang of Youtube account “WoWo Boyz” present “Cook For Me“.

According to them, it is a song dedicated to men living abroad and only eating Burger King with no access to pounded yam, egusi, goat me and pepper soup.

Check it out!

1. Myne Whitman

August 8, 2014 at 8:03 pm

They are not hungry enough yet. With all the plenty okra soup tutorials right there on Youtube? LOL…

2. Radiant

August 8, 2014 at 8:04 pm

No need to sing about it. Lol.

You have two hands and there are African shops and countless African cooking blogs and vlogs to help you.

3. mimi

August 8, 2014 at 8:06 pm

lol….. “its not fired its clear to see. oh darling, cook for me!!!

4. BA

August 8, 2014 at 8:48 pm

leaf… borrow from Tout kitchen. throwing stuff down in the kitchen and eating a country’s monthly food supply in a day.

5. Lindsey

August 8, 2014 at 9:24 pm

Lmao…I feel them o. The struggle is real for single men in America.

6. onye

August 8, 2014 at 9:25 pm

They are not hungry at all. Ti ebi ba n pa won, won ma bo si kitchen. Lol! Haven’t laughed this much in a while.

7. Hmmm

August 8, 2014 at 9:57 pm

Dearie you need Dooney’s blog in your life 🙂

8. nene

August 8, 2014 at 10:20 pm

haha. you people will die of hunger. stay there. stay with me ko.

9. Ndubuisi

August 8, 2014 at 11:22 pm

I swear i know this filling. i ones went to a date with this white girl and she took me to her place and serve me a plate of salad for dinner i almost cried.

• Thatgidigirl

August 9, 2014 at 12:38 am

She should have served you a plate of brighter grammar….filling ko, ones ni!

• Iris

August 9, 2014 at 4:15 am

LMFAO at Brighter Grammar. You are wicked. I hope these men got a laugh out of making it because they’re the only ones… and they’d better not be serious. I know men who live abroad in a country where it is much harder -compared to the US and England – to find African shops. Despite this they’ve learnt how to cook Nigerian and non-Nigerian food and even cook for their male and female friends.

• chimamanda's Main Squeeze

August 9, 2014 at 8:21 am

I swear! See his foolish mouth like “served me”. Why can’t you serve yourself? Olodo?

• ned

August 9, 2014 at 9:44 am

Hehe
      Well done/spotted bro…
      You didn’t mention the “I went to a date” bit
      Who goes to a date? Thought people went “on a date” and not to it
      Oh well

• Bitrix

August 9, 2014 at 8:33 pm

I swear you bad…..”served you a plate of brighter grammar. …filling ko” u murder d guy. I fun laff tire

• Lindsey

August 9, 2014 at 12:43 am

BN needs a quarantine algorithm for you and your friends from lindaikeji and other razz blogs. By their grammar ye shall know them. How did you get here sef? Google and it’s vulnerabilities

• Hmmm

August 9, 2014 at 12:33 pm

Madam very “unrazz” oya clap for yourself.. Come and collect award…. I am almost certain you read the razz blogs too then come here and be forming posh …(This does not mean i support bad English o)

10. viny

August 8, 2014 at 11:39 pm

lmao

11. nneoma

August 9, 2014 at 12:12 am

Chaiii i pity dem ooo make dem come carry me jand i’ll b more than glad to cook for them lolzzzzzzzz.

12. CeeCee

August 9, 2014 at 12:34 am

Honestly don’t find this song/video one bit funny… 🙁

13. Thatnaijagirl

August 9, 2014 at 2:28 am

I don’t find this funny at all. Lets stop encouraging stupidity and laziness. Its a new era guys! Enter the kitchen and cook. There is no cooking gene and its not rocket science. Its not only girls that are meant to cook. Use blogs and youtube if you are a newbie.

14. www.thelmathinks.blogspot.com

August 9, 2014 at 3:22 am

Do you people on BN think they literally cannot cook? The idea is lighthearted humour. Why are y’all so serious, please lighten up jor. If for nothing else, you can at least appreciate the singer’s beautiful voice. He’s super talented. IMO these guys are just having fun and also trying to put some sunshine in your otherwise dreary day (I can tell it’s dreary but these comments). Saying it’s encouraging stupidity and laziness just makes me go; Wow! Whatever mehn… Nice one guys.

• www.thelmathinks.blogspot.com

August 9, 2014 at 3:22 am

*by these comments

15. Miss Mo

August 9, 2014 at 4:30 am

Really???? Rotflmaooo…..

When you do find nice ladies that cook for you, the question is do you appreciate them.

Nigerian men need to learn to respect and appreciate their women.

A little gratitude goes a long way or you can keep eating burger and fries. Hiss….

• chimamanda's Main Squeeze

August 9, 2014 at 8:23 am

A nice lady will not cook for a grown ass man who cannot learn a basic skill like cooking. A nice lady will show him how and let him continue to do so BY HIMSELF!

16. Miss Mo

August 9, 2014 at 4:31 am

Buahahhahahahahahahhahahahah @ Ndubuisi.

Lmaoooooooo

17. Rayray

August 9, 2014 at 10:54 am

Its all for fun comedy people lighten up hian…… Love my wowo boyzzzzz

18. TexasHausaGirl

August 9, 2014 at 10:59 am

Like some Naija men in the U,S will be dating or married Akata or white women, then are constantly looking for another Naija girl to cook for them the original, and traditional Egusi, Jollof rice, or other Naija delicacies. You pick your stand, and stick with it. Either go to the kitchen yourself, or teach her how to cook
    Some American women are willing to learn how to cook African foods, for many you will always hear them say that African men are very controlling, and expect their women to cook and serve them.
    Note to my African Men- if you want to marry an American (either black, white, brown, or Africans acting so ridiculously Americanized) know that there are a lot of things that will never be cooked in your household like stock fish. Don’t expect okra, ogbono, Egusi, Edikaikong, Ewedu, or Amala to be served on weekly basis.

• Lindsey

August 9, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Do what My sisiter does. Married or dating Akata or oyinbo and you want to eat Nigerian delicacy, pls charge them. Simple delicacies like jollof rice and stewed meat is like $15 per plate. Egusi or ogbono is $20 per plate. She doesn’t allow you to eat in her house. She packs it for you to go. My bro in law thinks she is mean…lol but I beg to differ. You fave up that right when plenty NAija girls full Houston yet na shaniqua abi la shondra you gree marry

19. Ladi

August 9, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Very funny!!!!…if u don’t find this funny, it’s not ur fault . na Frustration cause am. Takes a Creative and smart mind to understand stuffs like this so stop hating and go and do ur own let’s see. I Love This Guyz Pa!!

20. Idomagirl

August 10, 2014 at 6:18 am

Funny video. But I will never understand why our culture makes cooking such a gendered issue. I really don’t get it. Enter kitchen, cook for yourself, eat and go your way Shikena, but no it must be a woman.
    It’s even easier now with food blogs and YouTube videos.

21. lily