Scoop

Toke Makinwa’s Vlog: How to Stay Ebola Free…Toke Style

BellaNaija.com

Toke Makinwa - Ebola Vlog - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
It is the topic on everyone’s lips, so for this episode of her Toke Moments Vlog, Nigerian media personality Toke Makinwa speaks on the deadly Ebola virus.

Here are her tips on how you can stay safe and Ebola free in true Toke style.

Watch

1. likas papaya

August 7, 2014 at 12:40 am

toks, I know you lurk around here, so listen; vlogs been getting boring lately, spice things up; & YES, we need “Does ur peepee smell” pt.2 😀

2. Iris

August 7, 2014 at 2:45 am

This is the first Toke vlog I’ve ever started and managed to endure beyond 1 minute and it was actually sensible..except for that little “ice skeewper” incident at 2:42. Also, clubbing o. All that sweat…and NYSC is starting. The issue isn’t even Mami Market. It is the hot congested hostels where you cannot put your foot forward without encountering another person’s bed. It is those dirty bathrooms where girls that form babe and put on makeup at 4 am and walk in front of soldiers and guys like they don’t fart use washrooms and don’t flush because they are too lazy to fetch water, or shyte all over the floor like goats, or do it in a bag and fling it like they have no home training. NYSC camp is prime for the spread of ebola. Jesus take the wheel

3. Miss Mo

August 7, 2014 at 3:07 am

Tnx for the tips Toke. Insightful…

4. Ladi

August 7, 2014 at 7:50 am

I love u my darling….thanks for the tip

5. yemisi

August 7, 2014 at 9:05 am

Humm noted

6. TANTRA

August 7, 2014 at 9:34 am

Is this how she talks or was she just being dramatic and funny?

7. sum1special

August 7, 2014 at 10:28 am

Is she running out of ideas and what to talk about?Dr Toke

8. b

August 7, 2014 at 10:38 am

This comes off as extremely ignorant and blase. You are not going to catch Ebola from the body fluids of apparently healthy people walking around. The body fluids only become infective by the time the person is obviously sick. Hence, the high rate of infection of health workers and caregivers/family members of Ebola victim.

• Iris

August 7, 2014 at 2:28 pm

What if the person is developing a fever and you don’t know? What if they threw up, brushed their teeth and met you for lunch where they kissed you…and then had to leave 20 minutes later because they were getting sick again? She’s not saying sing ebola wherever you go – just be cautious.

9. ned

August 7, 2014 at 10:41 am

“Hey, look at me, I gotta say something to remain in the spotlight, even if it’s something I have just about as much information as everybody else. You noticed me yet?”
    Like someone said, you’ve probably run out of things to blog about

10. kim

August 7, 2014 at 10:49 am

love dis lady. kisses from afar.

11. Omolols

August 7, 2014 at 10:58 am

Lighten up guys! She’s trying to create awareness in her own way. I like the blog and I am a tokstarrliever

12. www.worldshocker.blogspot.com

August 7, 2014 at 11:34 am

JOEL E ANTHONY: Toke is like my best media personality right now.. iThink I’ve got a crush on her….lol
    worldshocker.blogspot.com

13. viny

August 7, 2014 at 11:46 am

Lmao… toke is just an idiot “i will not help myself to kill myself” lol .mehn this ebola talk scares the shit out of me

14. Bullet

August 7, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Toke dear…..ose jare…welldone…..Some people are just born haterz and hypocriptes ,they have nothing to offer, yet they come up anywhere spewing hatred, criticising and castigating other peoples efforts…….na so them spew hatred @ KUWTHK hoping to pull them down because of sex tape,now they are going on season 10…making clean money,building empire.

No one is a saint..once you point a finger at someone the other 4 fingers are pointed right back at you.

Tokstarr weldone, God is definitely blessing your hustles!!!