Relationships

#BNBling: Charming & Austin’s EPIC Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography

port harcourt proposalWe predicted out of the box proposals this year but this one blew our imaginations away! Austin proposed to Charming after arranging a stop and search on the road.

As she looked downcast, he urged her to look up where a billboard was showing her photos, her family and friends from Lagos emerged, a table was set up outside where he dropped down on one knee, a 5 man orchestra appeared … the rest – history!

The moments were beautifully captured by 7th April Photography.

Enjoy & be inspired!

***

How We Met
from the bride to be, Charming
It all started at the beginning of the year 2014. A mutual friend of Austin and I gave my number to him. He tried calling but I never picked up because the number was strange, my line was new, only known to my close friends. So I wasn’t expecting any anonymous number. Our friend called to inform me that Austin has been calling. I decided to pick this ‘strange number’ … and he introduced himself and how he got my number and all. We had a friendly short chat on that day which lasted about two minutes. He went further to ask for my BB pin and if I was on What’s App, I said I would send him that once I ended the call but there was a little silence from my part for some days after he added me up on BBM (I didn’t want to ping first… and I wasn’t interested at all).

We soon started chatting little by little and he made it clear that he was a busy person and doesn’t really do the BBM and What’s App chatting but he would try to keep in touch via phone calls… at this point I was indifferent. So we communicated via phone calls (he did all the calling). He was very friendly on the phone.

Fast forward some weeks, Austin informed me that he was going to be in Lagos for some business trip (he is based in PHC) and that he would love to see me. I said to him “till then, if I’m chanced I’ll see you” (normal girls fronting). So he came to Lag and I decided to see him (this time I actually wanted to see the person I had been talking to and chatting with for some weeks).

I can remember everything that happened on that day…

Our first meeting was a bit awkward. Some day in February …so we planned to see at 3pm after his day’s schedule at the hotel he was lodging and at 3pm I was still at home. This man didn’t even bother to call to ask why I was running late or if I was still coming. To me, I was like what kinda man is this, very nonchalant and uncaring. I had to call him to notify him that I was on my way and he was like: “Ok fine, see you soon, call me when you get here”. I was already pissed and felt like going back home …I got there and he kept me waiting in the lobby for a while, instead of him to be awaiting my arrival, he was busy giving me directions on how to locate him. After roaming to and fro the lobby , he finally appeared. At this time I thought ‘What a man! What a date!’ We were together and Austin was forming all busy with his laptop and I was glued to my phone, chatting (I cared less, as he didn’t have my time).

Austin finally noticed me. We got talking and we had lunch together and he even did a drawing of me while I was sitting (my boo is a very good artist – FIRST thing I love about him). We spent some time together and it was time to go home.

At this point I was indifferent about him. The next day he asked to see me and I was reluctant, due to the previous day’s meeting, my sister, Vanessa, persuaded me to go and I finally did (I’m glad I did..). When he got back to PH after his Lagos business trip, Austin became resilient and persistent. “All time busy Austin” wasn’t busy anymore. This time he became so busy pursuing fine girl ..lool. Austin would call morning,afternoon , night, midnight…every time. He finally made his intentions known and according to him, he said he fell in love with me on our second meeting. As we got talking, I grew to know him better, grew fond of him and grew to like him and I decided to give him a try … and the rest they say is history. But Austin is a lucky guy oo..He didn’t even stress much and I just fell for him like that. I didn’t mention that he has a “magic tongue” that makes every phone call feel like you just spoke to Denzel Washington...lol!!! He just came in to my heart and chanced all the other guys on the queue before him..lol

The Proposal
From the groom to be, Austin
It started with a joint planning session with 4 friends (Ifeanyi, Tosin, Dominic & Mega) with everyone bringing in their beautiful ideas, some were on point and some were far from it. But all I needed was an idea that was out of this world. The first thing that came to my mind was a “Road Show”, but Charming being a shy person, I wondered, how will this work?

So back to the drawing board with team members having one mindset, the planning started. That same day, I received delivery of her engagement ring I ordered from ‘Blue Nile’. Everyone seeing the engagement ring got gingered and decided to help. A team of 5 grew to 36 people interested and dishing out evil and cool ideas all to make Charming tensed and surprised respectively.

First, someone thought of an advert screen, another thought of fireworks, NDLEA, TIMA-RIV, Mobile police …the ideas kept on coming. Someone in the team even mentioned that we could use a Helicopter.
Lol!!! I told them that we are going to bring all this crazy ideas together and put them in sequence.

I still love the traditional way of proposing to a lady in the restaurant, so what we had to do was to bring the restaurant setting outdoor on a major road in PHC.

From the way things were going, we decided to involve her colleagues at work and her family members with a notion that no one will let her know. That task was delegated to Ifeanyi who was dedicated in doing all flight bookings from Lagos to PHC, airport pick-ups and hotel accommodations.

My surprise for everyone was the Orchestra, I believe that having a 5 man band play a love tune to the lady I love at the point when I would say those beautiful words to her, would make the words sink in forever.

Dominic was in charge of the venue (Aztech Arcum), photography (7th April photography.) and video coverage. Tosin was in charge of the TIMA-RIV, NDLEA and Mobile Police men. Mega was in charge of the audio-visual, Seyi was in charge of logistics and arranging the dinner (Sparklyn Hotels). We rehearsed the sequence with every team member a couple of times before Saturday all to make sure that it goes as planned. The plan was to have the surprises come one after the other until she is completely swept off her feet.

In all, my fear was that Charming may have clue, being that several people were involved from her end and mine. At the end, she was totally clueless and astonished.

We had a party at my GRA residence to say thank you to everyone that was a part of the Set-up. That same night, my friends put together an after party at the Sky Bar. Why they were dancing and dining, I was only thanking God for a successful proposal and the beautiful lady he brought into my life.

~ Photography: 7th April Photography

The Stop & Search…

Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 001.APR_6933 Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 002.APR_6953 Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 076.KP9A9586 Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 059.KP9A9597Charming Getting FrustratedSurprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 061.KP9A9605Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 062.KP9A9611The Billboard of Pictures…Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 013.APR_7074Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 016.APR_7084The Shock!Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 063.KP9A9625Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 014.APR_7076Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 018.APR_7097Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 068.KP9A9638Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 021.APR_7110Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 022.APR_7120Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 024.APR_7130The OrchestraSurprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 072.KP9A9652Surprised to see her family and friends!Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 029.APR_7145 Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 073.KP9A9665 Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 033.APR_7166 Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 034.APR_7170 The SpeechSurprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 035.APR_7171 The MomentSurprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 047.APR_7240Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 038.APR_7184Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 039.APR_7189Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 043.APR_7201Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 046.APR_7220Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 045.APR_7217The #BNblingSurprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 051.APR_7266Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 048.APR_7244Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 052.APR_7277 Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 054.APR_7286Happy Couple!
Surprise Proposal in Port Harcourt | 7th April Photography | BellaNaija 057.APR_7302

Photography: 7th April Photography | instagram.com/7thaprilphotography,
07032110022 | www.7thapril.com
Location: Aztech Arcum Port Harcourt | instagram.com/theaztecharcum

1. naana

September 23, 2014 at 2:08 pm

wowww. great staging.

2. WOW. triple wow!!! This is so so so so so so so so romantic……….. Wish yu guys a blisful time together. May this get better by the day! Thanks Bella!

3. Que

September 23, 2014 at 2:15 pm

OMMMOOOOOOOO,!!!!!! I Still dont want a public proposal, but this is officially the coolest I have heard of!!! Niceeeee!!

Please BN is Isio on holiday or what.? Abi ta ta aburo Tuesday?

4. anonymous

September 23, 2014 at 2:17 pm

its totally beautiful and i know they will make an absolutely amazing couple,wish u all d best

5. TA

September 23, 2014 at 2:18 pm

Hahahaha! very funny and different proposal. oh dear! 😉 The frustrated look on her face during the ‘stop and search’ was classic Naija babe. Lool! Congratulations Austin and Charming. Best wishes.

6. Franny

September 23, 2014 at 2:22 pm

Very beautiful..very very beautiful

7. Debby

September 23, 2014 at 2:22 pm

Nice one..

8. Berry Dakara

September 23, 2014 at 2:26 pm

Wow! Ooooh, I hope this was caught on video too. Congratulations to you both!

berrydakara.blogspot.com

9. chioma

September 23, 2014 at 2:32 pm

Beautiful! wishing you guys a HML

10. Luster

September 23, 2014 at 2:37 pm

Theres class and there’s class.

11. Diamond

September 23, 2014 at 2:38 pm

Seee Proposal… There is God oooooo! Thumbs up to the guy o Jere! Thats how its done! Chewing gum boys better come and learn…lol….

12. Noms

September 23, 2014 at 2:43 pm

Awwwwwwwwww. This guy must be a project manager. Nice concept + a real man knows what he wants and goes for it.
    May your home remain blessed and I wish you guys lots of pleasant surprises.
    BN,where is Isio? I yaf refresh taya. Bikoooo.

• obi-talk

October 3, 2014 at 3:04 pm

Exactly wat I was thinking ‘project manger’, so cool!

13. fifi

September 23, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I love Love,but where she put her engagement ring..congrats to them

14. Yes

September 23, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Very original proposal idea, me likey!
    But why is the ring on the wrong finger please?

• Yoyo

September 23, 2014 at 3:05 pm

The engagement ring should be on that Finger. So, it is NOT the WRONG LOCATION.

• MC

September 23, 2014 at 3:34 pm

Nope. it’s defo the wrong finger.
      Engagement ring and wedding band both go on the ring finger (the one next to pinky)

• MC

September 24, 2014 at 10:04 am

norma, it seems as though you have confused things.
      “the finger before the ring finger”,that would be the pinky finger (little finger)….and nobody has ever put rings there.
      in fact, the bride to be doesnt have it on her second finger….so what exactly are you saying or even looking at?
      You’ve just confused me LOL

• Tt

September 23, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Please which is the right finger?
      I’ve asked dis question since the days of Jenifa getting engaged pictures but no response and l’m still clueless…
      BN plssssssss educate us with an article

• N

September 23, 2014 at 3:52 pm

Traditionally, it’s the “Ring Finger”, finger between the middle and pinky fingers

• Noma

September 23, 2014 at 6:39 pm

Traditionally it is the finger before the ring finger. Putting the engagement ring on the ring finger is an American thing and everyone has followed but the traditional English position for engagement rings is the 2nd finger as the bride to be in this proposal had it.

• praiz

September 23, 2014 at 7:52 pm

No it isnt @ Norma. The traditional english way is on the ring before. It goes back to the old belief that the ring finger has a vein that runs all the way to the heart. I live in England and no one wears the engagement ring on the middle finger. In fact, only Nigerians do it.

The only other way the engagement ring is worn is in the same position as described above but on the right hand ( this is popular in countries of eastern europe) and some scandinavian countries.

• praiz

September 23, 2014 at 7:55 pm

On the finger before the little finger*

• jhennique

September 24, 2014 at 9:35 am

na wa oh! the ring sha don deyher finger. make una leave matter abeg!

15. kenile

September 23, 2014 at 2:47 pm

Awwwww. Cutest proposal ever.

16. kenitola

September 23, 2014 at 2:50 pm

cant stop smiling.. God bless your union.

17. ron

September 23, 2014 at 2:50 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

18. gracious

September 23, 2014 at 2:51 pm

This guy tall o, my idea man….. I’m next in line for a miracle in Jesus Name”Amen! November is a reality Amennnnnnnnnnn

19. pipi

September 23, 2014 at 2:51 pm

make i jejely send link to boyfriend …. and boo take note they met in FEB 2014!!

20. Max

September 23, 2014 at 2:53 pm

wooowww,super,super.lovely.

21. Damsel says

September 23, 2014 at 2:56 pm

This type of proposal just makes me angry at some men. To think that these type of men still exist and other men cant come and learn. Instead, na you go carry phone dey chase them about. This has made me set a new resolution for myself abeg #NoTimeForNonsense.

Dear Le boo, better come to BN and learn how proposals are being done and stop wasting my time. If you are not serious, pull over, park well and let better man see road biko!!!!!!
    #AllergicToNonsense

• ruky

September 23, 2014 at 4:45 pm

I acknowledge it is considered very romantic by many, but i believe it should depend on the couple. Every couple is different. and should strive to be themselves. If my husband had proposed to me in this way, I wouldn’t have liked it. I prefer something intimate, and which is what he did.

• Blue Dove

September 23, 2014 at 5:46 pm

Me too you know. I would definitely not like a public proposal. Only me and you are enough. Each one to his own. Know thy partner.

• anna

September 23, 2014 at 7:00 pm

I completely agree with you @ruky. I would feel so uncomfortable if i was proposed to this way. I’m too shy for this type of proposal but i appreciate the thought behind it.

• ada1

September 23, 2014 at 4:54 pm

rotfl. yes oo. babes are no longer smiling. #AllergictoNonsense

• Damsel says

September 24, 2014 at 8:40 am

lol, Dats the truth na. @AllergicToNonsense. no time oh

To everyone dat feels this is too extreme: Well, no one is saying all proposals shld turn out like this. Even the very intimate ones too can be unique and different from the conventional. Someone said “To each his own”. Guess this worked for them. The whole idea is being unique, different and making every step in your relationship, translating to marriage, unique. Have a beautiful story to tell ur kids when they are here na about how their dad proposed, haba!!! its not too much abeg.

Thank you BN for sharing this with us. Called Le Boo’s attention to this article yesterday. Not asking him to do this but he shld just wow me, Shikena!!!!

• Ceeceelicious

September 24, 2014 at 9:08 pm

God bless you for this comment Damsel!! Girls should continue to dull and be giving excuses like ,”This is 2014″ while real guys continue to go for what they want.

22. peace

September 23, 2014 at 3:09 pm

I AM TEARING….. THE GIRL IS FUNNY, SHE SAID LADIES FRONTING… SO TRUE ALL GIRLS LIKE TO FORM, I READ THE STORY FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END VERY INTERESTING BUT WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE MOVIE?

23. Fisa

September 23, 2014 at 3:16 pm

Met in FEBRUARY proposed in AUGUST. Hmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn things are happening and dia riz GOD

24. Desert Rainbow

September 23, 2014 at 3:21 pm

After having my heart almost irreparably damaged (I guess there’s something in the water there) in that city of sin PH,it is heart warming to see that good things can still come out of that place…

All the best to the newly engaged couple,what you have is special,don’t lose it.

25. tl

September 23, 2014 at 3:23 pm

Good job bro.! I am one of those men that would never plan a proposal like this. My proposal is going to be very private- just the two of us.

• Ona

September 23, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Thank u! I am a girl and i keep hinting to my boyfriend never to propose publicly….private proposal is it for me.

• hellena

September 23, 2014 at 7:14 pm

Yup!
      I would never appreciate a man who proposes to me in this manner, I am a very private person. I respect intimacy alot….
      but in this case, my opinion “don ma-a” so congrats Charming and Austin

26. Fashionbabe

September 23, 2014 at 3:24 pm

wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo different. I like

27. mz willz

September 23, 2014 at 3:24 pm

I no fit shout oooooo…..classic proposal.

28. ibi

September 23, 2014 at 3:25 pm

WOWWW!!!! congratulations LOVEBIRDS. make dem no sha sack these officials ooo.

29. Prima Donna

September 23, 2014 at 3:25 pm

Oh Boy!!! Romantic and unique things like this gets me all teary eyed! Dear Future Husband… please wherever you are, i hope you’ve got some unique qualities up your sleeves. Cos I can fit to vex if you don’t!

30. Oma Ngozika

September 23, 2014 at 3:27 pm

This is exceptionally different!! Wow! Well done Austin and God bless you

31. MC

September 23, 2014 at 3:32 pm

……Me again…..
    the ring is one the wrong finger. I often see this. is there meaning behind it being on that finger?

• Ms Geeky 30

September 23, 2014 at 5:30 pm

Exactly! I do not understand it at all. The point of the traditional ring finger is that it was believed (before more was known about the circulatory system) that a vein runs from that finger right through to the heart.

32. Priscy

September 23, 2014 at 3:35 pm

OMG…..so so creative and out of the box idea.
    so men like this dey this country??? Charming, I bless God for you o

I am patiently waiting for my own man 0…..2014 is almost ending chaiiii

33. ADEBOLA

September 23, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Lovely and classic that’s the word. am shy and these is way of what i can take. congrats to u guys

34. Bellemoizelle

September 23, 2014 at 3:42 pm

I guess when a man knows,he really knows……………… Beautiful so beautiful ! I wish them happiness all the way,The look on her face when the car was stopped,so priceless! La vie belle…………….

• Plush

September 24, 2014 at 7:39 am

I think it’s also when a man is ready, he is ready.

35. chinyere

September 23, 2014 at 3:43 pm

very very lovely…… congrats to u both!!!!!

36. chizzy

September 23, 2014 at 3:47 pm

So Beautiful

37. temidayo

September 23, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Awwwww. was really out of the box..God bless you both

38. the queen

September 23, 2014 at 3:58 pm

one thing I like abt dis is dat they met dis year. its not how long but how well. God bless ur union, IJN.

39. Adaeze Writes

September 23, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Lovely! Wishing you both the best.

40. toyin olaleye

September 23, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Congratulations to this beautiful couple…

btw can someone please confirm the location of this specific billboard for me?

• dataztechchic

September 23, 2014 at 5:20 pm

its at aztech arcum event centre,port harcourt.

41. chidera j

September 23, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Wow!!! I’m so happy for her. I wish her happy marital life. When will mine come oooo. This proposal is so romantic n touchy. Wow again. And 3 gbosa’s for Austin.

42. Loulou

September 23, 2014 at 4:03 pm

OMG!!!!!!!! See planning and organization plus love in action! There is God oooo, i wish you guys all the best o! Kai, this makes me love love more and more

43. annie

September 23, 2014 at 4:06 pm

wowwwww…..this is by far the coolest proposal i have seen in my life,its like a movie me likey

44. cherish

September 23, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Tears rolled from my left eye. Correct romantic man I hail thee. Oh! Every beautiful thing now happens in stadium road.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

September 23, 2014 at 5:23 pm

Ah, that’s where it went down. I was mentally trying to work out the geography (don’t know why “Aztec Arcum” was translating to “Civic Center” in my mind… no blame me, I no dey too current with the new, improved PH)…

Congratulations to the couple! I hope you enjoy even more beautiful moments in your union.

45. mimi

September 23, 2014 at 4:07 pm

i can’t shout oh!!!! nice one….

46. AA

September 23, 2014 at 4:07 pm

awww!!..Congrats!….a very unique concept!!, nd d lady is such a beauty!

47. aisha

September 23, 2014 at 4:09 pm

wow….dis is sooooooooooooooooooooo romantic. dis dude is talented o! nice 1. ALL THE BEST GUYS

48. Opsy

September 23, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Just WOW!!!

49. Lamlam

September 23, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Toooo epic. Absolutely beautiful and creative proposal.

50. Mosun

September 23, 2014 at 4:28 pm

NosaDeba my yellow pawpaw….im sooo happy for you, and ur boo is sooooo romantic. Congrats babe, u deserve it.

51. Dexter

September 23, 2014 at 4:36 pm

Awesomeeee stuff.So romantic and cool.Great one

52. Uju Lilian Ikegbune

September 23, 2014 at 4:44 pm

Wow wow wow!!! I like surprises, but this one is too much. Very ROMANTIC n Creative. May their love know no bound.

53. Chris

September 23, 2014 at 4:51 pm

what a stunning and a leg shaking proposal…. so interesting. wish u guys a happy married life after and before your wedding……..

54. Ib

September 23, 2014 at 4:55 pm

When a man is ready, he is ready!!! Anyway, I miss my PH.

55. smart girl

September 23, 2014 at 4:56 pm

wow, am so jealous!!! sweet one i must say

56. desireayo

September 23, 2014 at 5:00 pm

Wow…So so Awesome and makes me pray harder for my man to surface in time o…O Lord,guide the path of my own man to me. God bless their Union.

57. mz zzy

September 23, 2014 at 5:38 pm

Pls can I have the address where men like this can be met or maybe I’ll give my number to a mutual friend to give to a man like this…….this is so wonderful

• hellena

September 23, 2014 at 7:21 pm

If I had such address dearie, I wouldn’t be single today. Lol

• TANTRA

September 24, 2014 at 10:14 am

28 Stadium Road, Port Harcourt.

58. Ms Geeky 30

September 23, 2014 at 5:39 pm

Great proposal! But that ish with the middle finger though….the engagement ring goes on the same finger as the wedding ring (the ulnar finger next to the little finger). Please future ‘engagees’/’engagers’ take note 🙂

59. KeepingitReal

September 23, 2014 at 5:50 pm

Quite interesting! not sure if I would have liked this type of proposal, but hey? it works for both of them and that’s all that counts. Goodluck as you both begin your journey….. know that it is quite a complex journey , Set your boundaries and priorities and determine from get go to make it work.. Know you both got to work on it..

• LILO

September 25, 2014 at 5:54 am

Yep. Nothing beats 2 not 1 o, but 2 people’s determination to make a union work. Even the bible says can 2 walk together lest they agree?

60. chinos

September 23, 2014 at 6:24 pm

So so cool. Congratulations lovebirds

61. Kush Alabi

September 23, 2014 at 6:31 pm

Wow! nice one…. Congrats you both

62. PP

September 23, 2014 at 7:11 pm

Beautiful proposal…..congrts

63. frostycake

September 23, 2014 at 7:35 pm

I can is now a sort of, whose proposal was the baddest…
    So if u want to put ur stuff on BN make sure is standardlically amazing

64. x-factor

September 23, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Wow! Congrats!

65. Mz berry

September 23, 2014 at 7:45 pm

So beautiful ….love the creative …..may ur love continue to blossom..Amen
    #christRocks#

66. isima richards

September 23, 2014 at 7:46 pm

Ha! I am jealous! infact, this is just too good, an artist to the core. Congratulations pple. Yipeeeee

67. sumbor

September 23, 2014 at 7:49 pm

woow! strategically planned proposal, this guy is so creative and loving, i wish you guys the best, can’t wait for the wedding!

68. Typearls

September 23, 2014 at 8:08 pm

wow, so touching

69. jay

September 23, 2014 at 9:10 pm

I maybe wrong but this and most of all these public proposals look premeditated by both boy and girl to me. :/

70. TUSHHHHH

September 23, 2014 at 9:17 pm

Hey Austin i am not surprised as u always amazed ppl .congratsssssss. my mannnnnn Ayakata bongo and now u cam mepere uzo lol

71. Esemay

September 23, 2014 at 9:46 pm

Am so glad that our “Nigerian men” hve copied somthing very cool frm our white folks….

72. ACE

September 23, 2014 at 9:56 pm

May your married life be cooler, sweeter, more dramatic and more beautiful that this proposal. Thumbs Up Austin, Fantastic Job.

73. ivory

September 23, 2014 at 10:18 pm

I think I need to take a break from BN so I don’t start having unrealistic & unfair expectations from le boo thereby setting myself up for disappointment & resentment #justthinkingaloud

congrats to the couple

74. Zee

September 23, 2014 at 10:43 pm

Some guys go all out sha!!! And that is so great..to see that some Naija men are very romantic. Nice!!!

75. Hadassah

September 24, 2014 at 12:08 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh
    super lovely.. I like the thoughtfulness of this proposal
    all the best guys!

76. tee

September 24, 2014 at 1:18 am

BN Ladies be careful what you wish for.Some of you guys need to be wise as a serpent and think more maturely,instead of being too superficial.Nice proposal guys, pls continue with that energy in your marriage.

77. Yinka

September 24, 2014 at 6:29 am

wow just wow, I had a big smile on my face all through. Congrats guys

78. Ola

September 24, 2014 at 9:37 am

OMG dis is so romantic

79. Chy

September 24, 2014 at 9:43 am

Awwwww!!! Dats so cool. Congrats to u both. Cheers

80. greall12

September 24, 2014 at 9:57 am

so lovely

81. Janet

September 24, 2014 at 10:12 am

Wowwwwwwwww!!!!!!! So very Splendid n touching….!!!!

82. Nikeswhite

September 24, 2014 at 10:55 am

Whaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, this is cute.

83. Tee babe

September 24, 2014 at 11:02 am

am speechless, cant stop reading over n over. Dear Charming my advise to u, pls come rain come shine make sure u treat Austin like a King bcus he is. only few men out there knows how to treat their woman like a queen n am happy u have one out of those few pls don’t take his love for granted. God bless u n I wish u all d best.

• Charming

September 24, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Thanks dear..I do appreciate the advice and would surely adhere to it!

84. Tee babe

September 24, 2014 at 11:05 am

my dear sugar I tink u will have to re-propose to me again# am jealous. lol

85. wemmy

September 24, 2014 at 11:09 am

Awwwwww!!! i love this, so creative and out of the box…. God pls endow my man with great idea of proposal that will blow me away, HML to charming and Austine

86. Miracle Adaugo

September 24, 2014 at 11:32 am

Awwwwww….so sweet!!! Love is truly a beautiful thing. May your joy know no bound in Jesus’ Name.

87. kemmy

September 24, 2014 at 11:44 am

This s very lovely nd sweet. Appreciate d concept behind d propasal bt d most important thing is life after wedding. I wish dem a beautiful life together

88. mrs chidukane

September 24, 2014 at 11:47 am

I smiled so hard not because of the proposal but because of how the bride to be covered her face through most of it. It’s nice to see there are still shy reserved girls out there. Congrats you both!

89. Max

September 24, 2014 at 12:04 pm

Very nice

90. Speaker23

September 24, 2014 at 12:13 pm

I just love this Love Story i could read it over and again, very thoughtful of guy

91. becks

September 24, 2014 at 2:57 pm

weda private or public bae should jes put a ring on it and fast ……..plus i almost cried felt i was d 1 sitting der lmao.if wishes wer horse i will so ride dis horse

92. Savvy Ebony

September 24, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Simply WOWWWWWW!!! I’ve been married 9 years and counting but this got me gushing all over again and teary-eyed. Lol! Hearty Cheers to Austin & Charming and best wishes ahead with your marriage

93. Excel

September 24, 2014 at 4:33 pm

this is wow…. am so so smiling here… Very much Romantic. I cant stand a public proposal anyways cos i will be so shy

94. Msblossom

September 24, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Nice effort from Austin. Congrats Charming. Btw , wishes also come through , we are what we think. #positivealltheway.

95. Ceeceelicious

September 24, 2014 at 9:28 pm

This was truly beautiful!!God bless this Austin guy for making a sister feel so special. May the love y’all have never depart from you two. Amen!!#My naija brothers are seriously not dulling o!

96. Charming

September 24, 2014 at 9:52 pm

Thanks for the wishes,prayers and advice guys..God bless!

97. LILO

September 25, 2014 at 5:51 am

Charming and Austin…pls, remember this day as a motivation to put as much efforts into your marriage . It takes work and if you Austin can go through all of this to ask Charming to marry you, you can do anything to guard your home front. May God bless your union.

98. Osasodia1

September 25, 2014 at 6:53 am

Waoh!!! this is so loving n charming indeed. Congrats to u both, as u get ready for d Dday. The Lord is ur strenght, amen.

99. Theresa Doghor

September 25, 2014 at 11:35 am

Fabulous
    I wish you the best in life

udookonjo.com

100. RITA UGOH

September 25, 2014 at 12:06 pm

SO SWEET

101. MsChaio

September 25, 2014 at 2:34 pm

I’m loving this!!! so creative.

102. Tina Ak.

September 25, 2014 at 3:39 pm

So lovely

103. jumai

September 25, 2014 at 8:39 pm

AS in i love. he thought strategically.

104. Ify Ada | ChiefWedsLolo.Com

September 26, 2014 at 1:38 am

Wow. Aww, I love the different stages of her looks. From what the heck is going on to omg I’m in love! Lol. You can tell he put a lot of thought into this. So sweet. Who says Nigerian guys can’t be romantic? Lol

105. cherry

September 27, 2014 at 12:32 pm

OMG…….this is breathtaking!!! so beautiful ,lovely couple, which they put a video. God bless their union!

106. ZEINAB AHMED

September 27, 2014 at 4:33 pm

so lovely.

107. yetunde

September 27, 2014 at 4:37 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn soooo sooo romantic

108. Tee

September 28, 2014 at 12:08 am

Dear Lord can Man like this locate me???? Lovely is an understatement. Am really short of words. May destined Man make me much happier dan dis Amen! Who so ever u r am patiently waiting for you to locate me.

109. Lady gaby

September 30, 2014 at 4:40 am

My hat goes off to him.

110. Nneky

September 30, 2014 at 4:38 pm

woow, awesome and wonderful proposal.. love it…………

111. Jaennie

September 30, 2014 at 6:11 pm

Hmmm…. Nigerian guys learning it well… This is Good.. I’m loving e’rything bout their concept esp the orchestra… All d’best in your endeavors..#Cute couple..

112. ebony

October 3, 2014 at 3:30 pm

wow! men sha! they might not be romantic all the time oo but when it comes to special moments, they pull out all the stops. nice one as opposed to my fiance’s proposal in sweet sensation after watching france defeat Nigeria. i was pleasantly surprised..

113. crystal

October 7, 2014 at 4:50 pm

So romantic….congrats u both

114. Elsie Marie

October 8, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Awwww……….nosadeba Dearie, congrats once more to you and your boo.i wish you both the best of everything.Am so happy for you dear.

115. Michiny

October 18, 2014 at 12:43 pm

sooo romantic, am happy for you charming.

116. @sisi_ope

October 20, 2014 at 1:14 pm

This is certainly one of the best proposals I’ve seen/heard of! He put a whole lot of heart into it. and they’ve only being together for 7 months! When you know, you know huhn?!
    In other news, if she like make she wear the ring for her thumb or pinkie, she still got a ring last last! Na that matter!
    God bless their union!

117. @joyokoyexo

February 2, 2015 at 3:05 am

Girlsssss….. Una dey provoke me,which one is shy again,we no just like on point things,if d guy propose for kitchen nw,u go say e no romantic or e no love u wella,omo future husby,i am a priceless jewel,Gods own vessel,acquire me wit style n freshnes,congrats my sister.