Relationships

KICC Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo’s Son Tobi weds Toyin! | 1st Photos

BellaNaija Weddings

Toyin Ashimolowo Wedding 5

Congrats Toyin & Tobi Ashimolowo!

The beautiful couple wed this past weekend in Kent, UK, at the groom’s father’s church – Kingsway International Christian Center (KICC).

The bride’s makeup was by @beautyboudoir_l and hair by @signaturebydesign.

In case you missed it, here are their pre-wedding photos.

This was the second wedding for the family this year, as Tomi wed Dorothy in July.

***
Toyin Ashimolowo Wedding 4 Toyin Ashimolowo Wedding 2 Toyin Ashimolowo Wedding 1 Toyin Ashimolowo Wedding 3

Photo Credit: Instagram.com

1. wizcoded

October 23, 2014 at 6:02 pm

Wow…I really love this

2. liflblog.WordPress.com

October 23, 2014 at 9:59 pm

oh wow, the bride is breathtakingly beautiful. beautiful couple. God bless your union.

3. Kevin

October 24, 2014 at 6:03 am

Lovely pics, as a fellow wedding photographer, I really admire the work you have done on this wedding. Some of the pics are absolutely stunning. Loved them all 🙂 Well done!

4. UberChick

October 24, 2014 at 8:44 am

beautiful pictures but yet again too much make-up!!!

5. Leo

October 24, 2014 at 8:57 am

God bless their union. Amen

6. Chloe

October 24, 2014 at 9:01 am

Hi BN readers, I commented on a previous post and i didn’t get any reply.. pls how can help:

Sorry to divert, pls I will like to ask if there is anywhere in Lagos (preferably island) where I can go to get screening for breast cancer (free or not so expensive)… I went to a hospital the other day and they said 30k for test, and I was like “I’m not even sure if I have anything why will I want to spend that much just for test” so I left..
    But this month I’ve been seeing the whole pink awareness everywhere I go and all of a sudden my boobs start hurting again, now I’m really just worried..
    Is there any NGO that handles “breast screening/test” somebody help!!!!!!

• Me

October 24, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Visit Optimal care at 101 boda thomas street, surulere. Its jusy about 500 naira.

• soraya

October 24, 2014 at 4:28 pm

If your boobs hurts then it’s not cancer- sorry to burst your bubbles- initial symptoms are generally painless which is why many people miss the first signs. But have you noticed a lump? Is it painless? Does it remain in same place? If yes to all of these then head to the doctor’s straightaway! Pronto!!!

• taiwo

October 28, 2014 at 12:10 pm

please visit Healing Stripes Hospital @ Oniru estate VI, Opposite 4 point Sheraton, its owned by RCCG City of David.

7. Suwa

October 24, 2014 at 9:39 am

One word! Beautiful!

8. josh

October 24, 2014 at 10:30 am

hey chloe…i dnt knw one bt i knw u are wasting too much time…go nd get tested fast…no matter d cost…breast cancer is fatal….pray everytin turns out well for you.

9. Ephi

October 24, 2014 at 11:13 am

Hello Chloe,
    Have you tried any of the government hospitals? I believe they should have some screening available. From this link on Facebook, it seems the General hospital Marina does screening. You can check it out. All the best.
    facebook.com/pages/Free-Breast-Cervical-Cancer-Screening-Fridays-Nigeria/169156033121231

P.S – This is the kind of information the Pink Ball organizers should have publicised widely not just displaying the best dressed fashionistas, rme

10. Ashaby

October 24, 2014 at 11:37 am

@Chloe
    You can get tested for free at Optimal Cancer Foundation, 118 Bode Thomas Street, Surulere, Lagos. Free cervical and breast screening holds every Friday. They are open from 10am to 5pm. Hope this helps

@OP
    Nice pictures. Wish the coupe endless bliss

11. FEEEZ

October 24, 2014 at 11:38 am

@ Chloe am really sorry for what you are going through right now.The fact is that you are wasting the precious time you do not have,i do not pray you have it oooo ,but my sister the earlier is detected the better chance you have living …..i plead with you do not wait for any body to post one address or the other ,hunt for it yourself not by sitting at home but by going out of your yard and ask questions please ,do not be shy of any questions. Love you dear and may God heal and bless you.

• soraya

October 24, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Good advice Chloe has no business searching the internet waiting for someone to fetch her addresses for free cancer screening……

12. inspired

October 24, 2014 at 12:26 pm

@Chloe, you can check out healing stripes at Masha, Surulere

13. Roseline

October 27, 2014 at 8:23 pm

Congrats to my baby Toyin, a beautiful young lady with a beautiful heart. May the good Lord bless your Union Honey.

14. Efee

October 28, 2014 at 12:40 am

@ Chloe….I was going to say same: Go to Optimal Care on Bode Thomas….they even do Free screening on Fridays….Yes its in Surulere but I think its still reasonable with cab fare inclusive (if you don’t have a car).

15. gaffmultimedia.com

October 28, 2014 at 8:44 pm

The make up is times of wow