Scoop

Meet Tallulah Doherty – The New TV It Girl You Should Know!

Tolu Doherty 4 BN
BellaNaija is constantly on the lookout for fresh faces on the African entertainment scene. While we have grown to love our famous “media personalities”, it is great to discover new and upcoming TV stars who are excelling at what they do but do not get as much media exposure.

Tallulah (Tolu) Doherty has been on TV screens for over a year. She is the host and co-producer of 2 shows on Spice TV – Fashion 360 and Style 101. In addition to that, she is also a beauty entrepreneur – she owns WOW Nails at the Palms Mall in Lekki, Lagos.

Look out for Tolu…because BN says so 🙂

On the set of Style 101

On the set of Style 101

Check out photos of Tolu and video clips below.

Tolu Doherty 9 BNTolu Doherty 1Tolu Doherty 3 BNTolu Doherty 6 BNTolu Doherty 2Tolu Doherty 8 BNTolu Doherty 7 BN

Video Clips

1. Nice

October 16, 2014 at 10:21 am

Lol. Hi Bella……I watch Spice Tv.. I love her and her work But whenever I watch STYLE 101 (Nigerian Fashion Police) and they criticise or examine what celebrities wore to the oscars or cannes etc…..I feel its forced and not natural and comes of pretentious cos our styling industry is not up to the standard of Hollywood set, so in a way you might be thinking what does this one know sef. lol. . I would love the show to focus more on Nigerian or African events and our celebrities because our celebrities really need the criticisms and you would attract more viewers. Its just like fashion police analysing events in Africa or south America ..it aint their biz.

2. Changing Faces

October 16, 2014 at 10:28 am

Is this a sponsored post?

• ziariz

October 16, 2014 at 10:39 am

lol…too cruel..lool…

3. njama

October 16, 2014 at 10:46 am

Bella stop this cheap publicity.let her work speak for her not all this cheap PR. ahn ahn

4. Modella

October 16, 2014 at 10:51 am

BN tanx for this feature.I luv her a lot,her voice trill me.she is my fav on spice TV

5. Fre

October 16, 2014 at 3:21 pm

Eish. I love her! Everyone in my house knows already, lol
    Plus she’s so pretty. Black beauty.
    Been trying to find her social media handles.
    Apparently I checked Tollulah as against Tallulah

6. Alex

October 16, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Go Tolu!!! Sexy mama

7. vicky

October 16, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Abeg BN how much she pay? Lol

8. GMA

November 13, 2014 at 10:23 pm

Why does she take photos in front of burglary proof. Is she an armed robber?

9. Temi

May 6, 2017 at 4:09 am

I had to come back to this post..she is now the new co-host of Moments.