Relationships

The Perfect Proposal? We’re Speechless … Check This Out!

This weekend we showed you a Lagos wedding on the next level.

Now this proposal… ‘o di egwu’. Lol

People say BellaNaija puts pressure on people but we don’t plan these weddings, proposals etc. we just feature them.

So sit back, enjoy and be inspired! 😀

Congrats to the beautiful couple Tiffany & Levy!
***

“4 years 9 months 13 days of dating
17 months to plan
13.5 hour Scavenger Hunt
24 friends
18 round trip flights
10 hotel rooms
1 Limo
6 Clues & 5 Notes
1,000 Laughs & Tears
1 New Outfit
1 Stadium
1 Ring

A lifelong romantic, Levy started his proposal piggy bank at the age of 12.

He met a girl from Michigan State at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. They crossed paths again in Hot Springs and Indianapolis, and finally, almost a year later, they exchanged numbers at a conference in D.C.

For 3.5 years, Tiffany and Levy dated long distance, from SoCal to Michigan. After numerous Skype dates, phone calls, and 350,000 sky miles, Levy decided it was time to ask Tiffany to be his wife. Levy called Candlelight Films and asked us to create a video of the proposal.

On October 14, Tiffany thought she was visiting California to attend a military event for Levy’s father. Grab some tissues and get ready for the best proposal we’ve ever seen!”

Watch!

The Perfect Proposal from CandleLight Films on Vimeo.

Source: Candle Light Films

1. KWAKWACITY

October 27, 2014 at 12:56 pm

Oh my God! Oh my God!
    Oh Jesus!
    Oh Lord!……..
    But he’s an Uncle Tom Sha!

• Tickled

October 28, 2014 at 12:57 am

He’s an Uncle Tom? Because he’s marrying a white girl? You are officially the idiot of the century.

2. kenny

October 27, 2014 at 12:56 pm

i love it….my daughter will experience a romantic proposal someday. i do love guys that invest so much effort to make a lady happy.

3. ebi

October 27, 2014 at 1:00 pm

Nsogbu! Naija grooms to be….Over to you. Liberty stadium in ibadan will be nice for a proposal

• lindo

October 27, 2014 at 2:19 pm

Hilarious..liberty stadium ko freedom park ni

• Debs

October 27, 2014 at 10:34 pm

Lol! Afi Liberty Stadium naa!

4. barbie

October 27, 2014 at 1:04 pm

Awwwwww this was amazing. So emotional

5. jessica

October 27, 2014 at 1:10 pm

I love the effort he made, good luck to them both. single ladies please do not be carried away. Not everyone will have the Cinderella experience. so dont keep waiting for moments like this..if its not in the cards for you, get on with what you have, the ultimate is being happy when married!

• aba

October 27, 2014 at 2:33 pm

so true…

6. Missy J

October 27, 2014 at 1:13 pm

This was beautiful but at that point when the big guy led her into the stadium with her eyes blind folded ,I think it killed the surprise for her or wasn’t it supposed to be a surprise thing. Seriously these people just keep raising the bar for my future husband kilode?!! mtcheeww.

7. @sisi_OPE

October 27, 2014 at 1:31 pm

BLOOD OF JESUS! JESU OMO OLORUN!! WHAT??
    I sincerely cried my makeup away!
    This is by far the sweetest thing ever!
    I hope the man I get to spend my life with would be able to speak so passionately and beautifully of me someday!
    He definitely put a lot of heart in to this!

8. Bellemoizelle

October 27, 2014 at 1:33 pm

Beautiful! They will have cute bi-racial kids…. La vie est belle………..

9. Noms

October 27, 2014 at 1:40 pm

Another teary one!
    Dear Future hubby, I pray I get to affect you so much that you will someday say such beautiful things about me.
    I want a well thought out proposal sha, so dear future hubby , try and be creative.
    I love you already in advance.lol

10. Eje

October 27, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Big proposal or not, all I want is to marry a man that loves me n someone I love back.

11. anony

October 27, 2014 at 1:52 pm

deosnt guarantee the perfect marriage….americans like serenren!!!!!

• Do good

October 29, 2014 at 3:29 am

Belle pls where is the hate this button…….like for real…..cant you just be happy for them and wish them well?……..

12. DeeJay

October 27, 2014 at 2:12 pm

Wow! I love this.

• iyke

October 27, 2014 at 9:12 pm

I love it too. I actually was touched! Oyibo makes romance so sweet and alive.
      I could see from their eyes that they deeply love each other. Awww….Now am longing for this moment….
      …If you are reading this, the woman in my dreams, just know I am here waiting. I want to meet forever with you. So take me before I take myself.

• Nenye

October 28, 2014 at 11:21 am

• Nenye

October 28, 2014 at 11:24 am

I love good things and sure appreciate, I am passionate and sure will get beautiful things.

13. Lyn

October 27, 2014 at 2:16 pm

So beautiful. I love seeing people happy. I wish them all the best together.

14. tony

October 27, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Nice interracial.. at least she get yansh.. black man need yansh.. hahaha

15. G

October 27, 2014 at 2:32 pm

Yah! no shade intended but at one point I asked my self is this guy adopted? No black brother as a friend in sight. Ehm seeing his family might conclude rich people problems.
    I have to say this was well tot ful and I love he loves and cheerish the girl. May their union be blessed.
    Whoa! on another level oh… no pun intended but those who not being proposed skillfully and full of love… sorry for wuna oh…
    Love all the suprises…. pressure to the bachelors….

• fifi

October 27, 2014 at 4:37 pm

I was wondering to,uncle doesn’t have black friends chaaiii..anyway I still cried small thinking that no way my egba man wud propose to me this way,i have a feeling he wud wake up one day and say”by the way let’s do our introduction next month,let inform the family” all those kind of grand gestures are not his forte at all..

• benny

October 27, 2014 at 8:44 pm

Lmaooooooooo from one sister with an Egba man to another, it will happen just the way you described. Oga will not do all this senrenren… dem do them from village wallahi 🙂

16. Adiaha

October 27, 2014 at 2:33 pm

It just irritates me when people talk about how a lavish wedding or proposal doesn’t guarantee a happy marriage. No it doesn’t but neither does a poorly planned wedding or a secret wedding or a quiet proposal. None of these things guarantee happiness but because we are people that have learnt to do our best, we will put in 150% into making each moment count. We will live life to the fullest at each moment while still planning for the future. And whatever happens tomorrow, we will be comforted knowing that we gave it our best shot in the way we knew how to.

October 27, 2014 at 2:45 pm

Come and take a kiss ooooooo

• Thatgidigirl

October 27, 2014 at 2:47 pm

Thank you my dear. I don’t understand it either, like poor men don’t cheat, financially impoverished marriages don’t crash, or proposals done in the bedroom guarantee a long lasting marriage. When people see things like this, it gives them a complex…..live and let live pls.

• Sisi_Nike

November 8, 2014 at 5:32 pm

Bless your heart. Well said!

17. Freemind

October 27, 2014 at 2:40 pm

Mi love!!!!!!! Beautiful beautiful

18. WASTE OF MONEY

October 27, 2014 at 2:53 pm

IT IS PURE WASTE OF MONEY, HE COULD HAVE INVESTED THE FUNDS INTO SOMETHING REASONABLE. I JUST PRAY HE DOESN’T GO BROKE IN FUTURE BECAUSE HE WILL REGRET IT

• Joan85

October 27, 2014 at 5:35 pm

They have come!!!

• benny

October 27, 2014 at 8:49 pm

Lmaooooooooooooooooo

• Tickled

October 28, 2014 at 1:00 am

Buahahaha!!! Indeed they have!

• b.dot

October 28, 2014 at 4:21 am

lmaoooo won ti de o!

• kuuks

October 27, 2014 at 5:38 pm

WASTE OF COMMENT AND EFFORT ON YOUR SIDE..I’m sure u are a tight ass hater. U forget u will die and leave money behind. So learn to enjoy the money that u yourself suffered for. I’m tired of all this holier than thou comments. If you cant be happy for them, keep your comments to yourself.

• jess

October 28, 2014 at 1:20 pm

tell them ooo

• Idomagirl

October 27, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Abeg go and sit down somewhere. I can smell the envy and bitterness all the way from here, if you like let bile choke you.

• Ib

October 27, 2014 at 10:33 pm

Is it your money?? Sour belle people!

• 1111

October 28, 2014 at 11:16 am

YOU ARE SO NEGETIVE, IM SURE YOU LIVE THE WAY YOU THINK. STALK HIM AND WATCH HIM LIVE HAPPILY BROKE OR NOT BROKE BUT WITH THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE. IM SURE YOU ARE SINGLE OR MARRIED AND DEPRESSED SAD.

• ACE

October 31, 2014 at 11:13 pm

R u in his pocket or are you the one paying his salary???? Kilode????? How does it affect 2015 elections???

19. Jade

October 27, 2014 at 2:56 pm

After a while, with all the lavish things and outings in btw. I would have figured it out that it was a proposal.
    Very lovely tho. Blessings unto them. May GOD bring the best for each of us on here.

• mzreeny

October 28, 2014 at 10:19 am

my dear oh… I would have the very moment i started runing into people i hadnt seen in 100years and getting blindfolded etc

20. baboushka

October 27, 2014 at 3:02 pm

Yes you do put pressure because you only feature million naira plus weddings. How about a regular average Nigerian wedding where the village women did the cooking, palm tappers taped the wine for a change. Fact is the average Nigerian wedding does not even cost up to 500,000 those million Naira weddings you feature are like 5% of the entire population.

• M

October 27, 2014 at 4:27 pm

But these people probably can’t afford a feature story on bella naija. Or you think some of these features are free?
      And anyone they can’t afford it will simply look at the pictures to admire not to emulate. Bella naija is not forcing anyone to have a lavish wedding, abeg let’s all learn to cut our coat to our size!

• BellaNaija Weddings

October 27, 2014 at 4:28 pm

Hello M,

ALL real wedding features are posted free of charge, at editorial discretion.

Thanks!

• anony

October 27, 2014 at 5:08 pm

picture quality is important oooo ….such fotographas are xpensive

• Chichi

October 27, 2014 at 11:54 pm

Bella i agree with this comment. I think u should balance things out with the wedding features u do. Babes are beginning to put major pressure on their bobos for no reason. A man will propose with a modest ring and babes will be carrying face. They will be hinting guys that they want a talk of the town wedding when the guy only earns 100k or less a month. Most nigerians don’t do ghen ghen weddings, so while its nice to look at the pics of those lavish ones, it’ll also be nice and fair for u to show the beauty of the modest/average weddings. Excluding them makes it seem as if u don’t find them worthy.

• Iris

October 28, 2014 at 6:31 am

If a guy proposes to a girl and all she cares about is making sure that it looks like a Bella Naija wedding whether or not they can afford it, he should consider marrying someone else.

21. Film no be reality

October 27, 2014 at 3:15 pm

this one no be real or, na film. (candle light films)

Na acting make one girl no start day dreaming o

If this is what you want your bf to do, you are strictly OYO
    if you walk for naija stadium barefooted, your leg go tear
    If you organize for a pick up, the driver go tey before hin come
    if you invite friends, them go do you strong thing, arrive 2hrs after (african time)
    the cook will fail you…

lol

22. Daphne

October 27, 2014 at 3:30 pm

Couldnt help buh to cry..hes not just a romantic person but very intelligent to pull ds stunt..i love n congrates to demmm..he swore to neva stop loving her n neva to stop growing old with her…God bless ds couple

23. Bullet

October 27, 2014 at 3:30 pm

Chei…..O lord my God..when am in awesome wonderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

24. sum1special

October 27, 2014 at 3:35 pm

truly beautiful proposal,touching and the bride is adorably beautiful as well.

25. Nancy

October 27, 2014 at 3:37 pm

I just couldn’t hold back d tears,love is really d best thing dat can ever happen to people. Im so envious of dis couple tho,I wish wish dem luck. Dat girl is really lucky,its rare meeting men like dis

26. OGD

October 27, 2014 at 3:38 pm

Oh my Gosh! This made me cry…. What a MAAAANN! Kai!!!

27. swits

October 27, 2014 at 3:46 pm

oh my goodness…*sniffs*

• BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

October 27, 2014 at 6:36 pm

ME TOO O……….*SOBS*

28. Barbie

October 27, 2014 at 3:55 pm

@ baboushka I totally agree with you. it would be so nice to have regular couples who didn’t meet in Maryland or England or Chicago, you know….the 95% of couples that actually met in a regular way ( cinema, offered lifts, lol) Some of the people tapping into the multi million naira weddings are engaged to average struggling men, and some features give them unrealistic expectations… BN could you please feature 700,000 budget weddings in places like Aba, Enugu, Onitsha, Uyo, etc, you can even feature weddings done in fields or church halls, so that low budget folks intending to tie the knot can share ideas, and those who successfully wedded on a reasonable budget could give out realistic ideas. Not everyone is a politicians or merchants child and some intending couples have a combined income of about 150k per month, so it would be so nice to share ideas with people of similar income. I totally appreciate the weddings, trads, proposals full of glitz and glamour, I enjoy oohing and aahing over them, but I for one would be glad to see a regular couple featured once in a while.

• Ceetoo

October 27, 2014 at 5:29 pm

The problem is when such weddings are featured we will hear things like – “there is class o” “there are levels and there are levels” ” Waris dis?” “Is it by force” or you will just see only 5comments. BN knows what drives the “market” and that is what they will give to you guys. So forget those low budget weddings cos nobody but their family will want to see them… we as a people like the glamour we like the show etc, that is why are politicians/pastors are living like they do, our artist show off designers on IG pages , that is what majority of the people want to see… so that is how it will be, until there is a major change…

• J

October 28, 2014 at 4:13 am

Thank you!!!!!

• Oma

October 28, 2014 at 2:40 pm

Thats not true. I know for sure that Bella is very strict with sieving comments when it comes to weddings. Do u think that people dont also post vindictive comments about those rich weddings? Bella just doesnt post them. U’ll come here and see nice nice comments about the couple and go on another blog and ur mouth will hang open from all the family drama, relationship history of the couple…..it goes either way. The truth is that Bella need to be fair and balanced with their features. They never feature average weddings which is so snobbish.

• Idomagirl

October 27, 2014 at 7:38 pm

BN has a selection criteria and a standard to maintain. Do you want them to feature every wedding in Nigeria? Honestly these ‘you don’t feature low budget weddings’ bla, bla, bla yarns is getting on my nerves. Why not begin your own blog and feature these weddings? Infact what exactly is a low budget wedding? You’re all forgetting that ‘expensive’ or ‘extravagant’ is very relative, some of these so-called low budget weddings, may be super expensive to somebody else. And I have seen loads of weddings here that the couple didn’t meet in Maryland or England, even one that was featured recently, they met in the village during Christmas.

Also not every wedding on BN is outrageously expensive, sometimes people use really good photographers and event planners, so you see the pictures and think, ‘this must cost a fortune’, when it’s all about taste and proper budgeting. Abeg you people should free BN.

29. Muslimah

October 27, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Wait so nobody noticed that bros took 17months to plan the proposal hahan!!!! almost 2yrs ki lo de! What if she left him during the planning I wonder what he would have done.

30. Taiwo

October 27, 2014 at 4:20 pm

WHAT??!! my husby must hear am today! i am going to show him this video and ask him if the guy get two heads.
    All my oga could ask me by way of proposal was ” Don’t you think its time ehn Iwo Obirin yii? Don’t you think its time we stop all this weekend play play?

Poor me!!

• Film no be reality

October 27, 2014 at 4:50 pm

See them, long hiss
      na film jo
      if you like go divorce him say hin no propose well to you
      you are strictly OYO

• benny

October 27, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo… my headddddddddd…

October 27, 2014 at 9:12 pm

Your hubby is very nice,.. My cousin just asked his girlfriend when can my parents come to do mo mi mo e… infact they did Introduction, they did Akidu Nikkah – My cousin did not give the wife any ring till wedding day.. they day we joked about it after the introduction- he said she can go and buy one if she needs it.. that my uncle did not propose to my aunt.. that proposal na oyinbo thing.. They have been married for 3years now..

• J

October 28, 2014 at 4:15 am

That’s cute too….. Really it is

31. ngozi

October 27, 2014 at 4:36 pm

wowww.. soo beautiful.. love is indeed a beautiful thing and when you find that special one, why not celebrate it.. i wish them a lovely happy married life. i pray i find a wonderful, loving man who would love me for who i am and who i will love all the same way and more… it is possible to find that selfless person, i believe God willl do it, IJN.. .Amen.. this is really lovely.. i wish the couple all the best.

32. www.eclecticstyle.me

October 27, 2014 at 5:14 pm

OMG! Wow! I actually cried! Wow! It’s sooo beautiful to actually see that love like this still exists! Amazing! It gives hope! *sniffs*
    Certainly wishing them allll the very best!

33. Akua

October 27, 2014 at 5:34 pm

This is so emotional and so beautiful. They are both blessed to have found each other. It is such a beautiful thing when you find your best friend for marriage. I tap into this blessings for my children in Jesus’ name. Awwww, so beautiful and I am so speechless. God bless their union.

34. mrs chidukane

October 27, 2014 at 5:40 pm

His mum’s hairdo sha

35. addy

October 27, 2014 at 6:03 pm

when i saw this proposal on Kemi blog this morning, i couldnt stop crying… this is the best proposal i have ever seen in my entire life…. till i see someone who will come up with something better, this will always be my best. i wish them the very best in their union and above all God’s blessing in their union. Amen.

36. omolabike

October 27, 2014 at 6:19 pm

Simply beautiful!

37. Berry Dakara

October 27, 2014 at 6:21 pm

*crying like a baby here*

38. Precta

October 27, 2014 at 6:27 pm

Hmnnnn… I agree with you @Ceetoo. Saying Bellanaija doesn’t feature average class weddings is not being real. Well I think you have to consider your market and audience. Also I don’t think all the weddings featured here are very extravagant and necessarily expensive. I have seen some average class ones. Some times it take just a good photographer (and I don’t mean those ones that airbrush your skin pores away) that is skilled in capturing moments and details and even a wedding in your backyard can appear so push and well planned –
    But its definitely true that most Bellanaija couples do meet abroad.
    btw beautiful proposal.

39. misstee

October 27, 2014 at 6:41 pm

Bella naija it seems u took this day out to make us cry with awesome wedding videos. first it was the odukoyas now this. OMG today is the best day with all this teary -romantic concept. Message to future hubby think outside the box it may not be extravagant but be creative and imaginative.

40. Idomagirl

October 27, 2014 at 7:40 pm

This made me cry, sweetest thing I’ve seen in a while. #sigh

41. deka

October 27, 2014 at 7:55 pm

still prefer the chicago bulls cheerleader surprise proposal…. the best proposal ever… still makes me cry….
    this one is good tooo…..love it…

• deka

October 27, 2014 at 7:55 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=irh9darXFs8

42. Ben wise

October 27, 2014 at 8:33 pm

Kudos to the couple. Dear future wife, if you liked this, well you certainly will be blown away when you see what I have in store for us haha:)

43. omoibo

October 27, 2014 at 9:52 pm

Some good shit! Wishing them all the best….

44. Ephi

October 27, 2014 at 10:14 pm

I am soooo late!! Only just seeing this post 🙂
    Dude is an absolute romantic and the girl has such a sweet personality. I would love to see them featured when celebrating their anniversary (I’m sure he’s gonna pull off something again hehehe). Best wishes to them

45. solly

October 27, 2014 at 10:35 pm

Our naija boys will soon start copying hehe

46. ATL's finest

October 27, 2014 at 11:35 pm

Omg!!!! I cried a lil bit.. All Ken friends na white??? Ok he has raised the bar for his proposal & hopefully they can do the same for their wedding because Ms. Barbie is ready!!!!

47. Roseline

October 27, 2014 at 11:49 pm

All I can say is Jesus! There are real gentlemen out there.

48. Efee

October 28, 2014 at 12:28 am

Love how articulate this dude is…
    @ Adiaha…very well said o jare! Who tell una say poor people marriage no dey break or of those who had a low scale budget wedding? To suggest that because this guy decided to go all out for a romantic proposal, that he is devoid of reality is just plain ridiculous. Just wish people the best and face ya front.
    And then he is being called an Uncle Tom…smh! Must someone fit your mold of what is typical or what he/she should be before they receive validation? Hia! some people will develop aneurysm because na only oyinbo full im domot…and so?

49. Just me

October 28, 2014 at 2:13 am

I was impressed with the effort, the whole nine yards thing. But let me be that one who says please update me 10 years later how there love is…thanks.

50. Ijebu Boy

October 28, 2014 at 4:03 am

what an absolute jerk! lmao. thank God i am already married. single guys, make una pele o. lmao.

51. Ijebu Boy

October 28, 2014 at 4:10 am

seriously dude!!! what were you thinking? lmao… u r now in the official Mens’ Bad Book! Gender betrayal lmao.

she is cute though, but her crying face at the stadium… lmao…

sigh… love will make you do some really silly shit though. this effing guy!!! lmao.

sorry i had to comment again. lol

52. Ijebu Boy

October 28, 2014 at 4:13 am

What if she said no tho? now that would be a video to watch. lol. i am sorry, serious bad belle here. lmao

there is no way she didn’t know what was coming though with all that drama all day… i mean, COME ON!!! lmao

ok, i am done… BYE. lol

53. J

October 28, 2014 at 4:19 am

To all the people asking why all his friends are white, if he grew up in a predominantly Caucasian neighborhood then most of his school mates would be white and by default chances are his closest friends would be white

54. Free

October 28, 2014 at 5:20 am

Beautiful proposal! Not expecting all that as most Nigerian guys I know are not romantic. The guy even thought of getting her a manicure so she could show off her ring confidently. If wishes were horses…

55. Jumie

October 28, 2014 at 8:50 am

Wow

56. JustaGirl

October 28, 2014 at 10:21 am

Odiegwu! This one don pass movie o! All for a proposal..issorai

57. [email protected]

October 28, 2014 at 10:33 am

i LIKE HOW THOUGHTFUL HE WAS ABOUT HER LOOKS , NAILS AND DRESS.
    HMMMMMMMM DEAR FUTURE HUSBAND, YOU BETTER THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX WHEN YOU MAKE THE PROPOSAL O

58. annonymous

October 28, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Ladies, before youy start ‘RAISING THE BAR HIGH” note that guys won’t go out of their way to plan stuffs if you havn’t affected him very deep. just saying!……………plus don’t begin to compare yourself with these.. this is just one among many stories!…. before person plan put you for police station as surprise package

59. paloma

October 28, 2014 at 1:50 pm

So lovely and romantic

60. Bee

October 28, 2014 at 6:27 pm

Chai! see me just watching this video dreamingly. I wish!. We’ve fixed introduction date and even wedding date sef but no ring. I’m sure Le Boo will just hand me the ring like that so I wont say he didn’t put a ring on it. no surprise proposal. At least he really, truly loves me, that’s the koko.

61. Dreysplace

October 28, 2014 at 8:57 pm

this video was so touching that it made me cry…love the detailing and the effort the guy took into planning the proposal and making her feel special. I love love

62. tunmi

October 29, 2014 at 2:53 pm

It’s sweet. It must have required a hell of an analytical mind, the planning and the budget, well done. Now for me, mba no..nope, I hate surprises. But the idea of pampering your beloved and having family and close friends there is really sweet. (and yes, I was also looking for other black people)

63. Nikky

October 31, 2014 at 9:49 am

God abeg oooooo

64. ada

November 1, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Dear bella. i just read ur post today.i posted my wedding pictures and story to you guys,but u ppl never featured it because its not a flanbouyant wedding.i strongly believe dat u only feature high society weddings. e pain me sha!!!!!.from d bottom of my heart.

• Fountain of Paper

November 2, 2014 at 12:45 am

Lol Eeya! You’re seeking validation from BN commenters?

“e pain me sha!!!!!.from d bottom of my heart.” Clearly not enough things to be pained about.

65. Mama

November 2, 2014 at 11:06 pm

If dia all whit Nko? Do you know what part of town he grew up in? U call others racist yet some of us are so annoyingly biased and hateful….mschweeeeeew

66. someone

November 5, 2014 at 6:52 am

Eh Excuse me please o!! hello people!! excuse me biko.. so if she was surprised all through the day den why did she think the cameras were following her up and down biko..what did she think the cameras were for.. Deres no way dis gal didn’t know she was getting engaged 2day abeg.. Sweet as the proposal was if I may say so myself but come on my Naija sisters, you know us na.. Once you see your friend at the door “Ah Ngo what are you doing here, Ah who is dis camera man, abeg wetin dey happen. I no dey commot for house until una tell me wetin dey happen’ Ah ah why is dis camera man following us up and down”
    make una check this tin..

Neways kudos 2 d guy..I personally am not 1 for public proposals, I want it intimate but still grandiose.

67. Sisi_Nike

November 8, 2014 at 5:35 pm

The sweetest, nicest and most thoughtful proposal. I just love it when a brother shows this much affection!

68. LadySarcasm

December 26, 2014 at 4:07 am

ARRRRRRRgggggggggg……….someone murder me!!!!! i did shout that out loud all through the time i watched this “corny/cliche/boooooorrrriiiing” marriage (or we should just use the word wedding) proposal-by 3:40am- Huuummph………it was annoying cocky like close your mouth dude your smile isn’t that great and whats with this dude surrounding himself with white people does he expect the colour to rub off???? he didn’t even have one black male friend around and the whole suit & tie thingy the guys had going on at the end there, what was it all about, its a wedding proposal not a job interview!! BTW, no girl would go through what this lady went through for a day and not have her engagement-ring-is-coming-to-mama-radar go off, like a siren(he probably thinks he’s getting married to a dumb lady or maybe she really is dumb)…..P.S if a guy ever does stuff like this to me i would shoot him, or kill myself just to save myself the misery of living with this.