Relationships

Ariyike Akinbobola: Things not to do in Front of Your Man

AriykeWeeklyBannerTV personality Ariyike Akinbobola is out with a new episode of her weekly vlog and this week she has a message for the ladies on the things not to do in front of your man.

According to her, “Relationship etiquettes between couples by nature could get complicated over the time. The ‘See you finish’ syndrome typically sets in and there’s a tendency for couples to let go and take for granted some of the good manners that we exhibited during courtship.

Watch and let us know your thoughts.

1. oh

November 5, 2014 at 8:45 pm

razz much!

• Nino

November 6, 2014 at 12:43 pm

I came here with every intent to read, then saw it was a video and decided the comments will give me the gist instead of streaming it and of course my bellanaijarians pulled through, the gist and side comments of course….

The only thing the new boo said to me is “No hair net” and No wrapper….nothing else matters…
      That was easy to comply with…I found it very hilarious sef
      Hair net is evil. It can elevate you straight to Mgbeke level within a flash! Thankfully my igbo brother’s store Prince Ebeano supermarket had those silk wrap things that make you look like a shieka in bed. Invest . It helps…
      For selfish reasons of course, I am team wig and trust me no man wants to be seeing the “didi” under my wig…even I laugh at my transformation every morning…
      Now wrapper…No words….if hair net elevates you to mgbeke imajin what wrapper does…i don’t care if it is your mother “hollandies” from bottom box…

but through and through no pressure women…enjoy your relationship/marriage without fear…hian

• [email protected]

November 6, 2014 at 3:56 pm

I’m i the only one who notices she’s trying hard to sound like Toke?…the expression and all

• Que

November 6, 2014 at 9:40 pm

An irritating and very boring Toke…

I kept skipping just to catch d tired points……please I can’t even deal!

• lol

November 7, 2014 at 12:25 am

Oh yes, she sounds so much like Toke…kai

2. Dora the explorer

November 5, 2014 at 8:55 pm

Men don’t like this men don’t like that.. Nobody (man or woman) should do nasty things in front of others, its just common courtesy/manners/etiquettes .. We put too much pressure on women, don’t you think?!

3. Iya

November 5, 2014 at 9:13 pm

…..is this for real…? -_-

• Blessmyheart

November 6, 2014 at 7:04 pm

I actually expected her to say she was being sarcastic at the end. I love her articles but I didn’t enjoy the vlog. I also felt like she was trying to act like Toke. There are certain behaviors we may want to curtail just for decorum and decency but, especially for married couples, if you can’t be yourself with your spouse, then when will you be free? We’re speaking of ‘see-finish’ and some other time we’ll encourage that the man be in the labour room with the wife. Wetin he wan see after that one na?

4. Cancel Reply

November 5, 2014 at 9:13 pm

LOL!!! Ariyke has not changed from QC. Still the same crazy, funny girl!

5. sheri

November 5, 2014 at 9:16 pm

toke wanabe… doesnt fit her

• BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

November 6, 2014 at 2:39 am

SO TRUE

• Dee

November 6, 2014 at 9:02 am

Nawa for u. So only toke is allowed to vlog! Abeg gerout

• Adeola

November 9, 2014 at 9:51 pm

They are not saying no. one else should vlog, but that she sounds like Toke

• Ira

November 6, 2014 at 9:33 am

ssssoooooo true, no originality, major toke wannabe!!! as innnnnnn. BORED.COMMMMM to d power of 100

• Deejay Kimono

November 6, 2014 at 2:46 pm

yeah right…….like Toke for real…but not bad though

• puffpuff

November 6, 2014 at 3:48 pm

she sounds too much like toke hahaha wannabe gidi, be yourself jare

6. 8i8ro

November 5, 2014 at 9:16 pm

True love does not give a damn about what you are saying. In fact, pretending can result in serious complications later in the relationship/marriage. If your partner finds fault in your petty un-beyonce-like short falls, take it as warning of things to come because if you are not perfect now you will never be in his eyes.

7. Anon

November 5, 2014 at 9:25 pm

I agree everything you said, but would’ve loved to hear from a guy! Also same goes to men as well. Alot of people are lacking proper etiquette. Thanks for your two cents. by the way i think you are beautiful and funny. Love it!

8. Olori Tari

November 5, 2014 at 9:38 pm

Lmaoooo people actually snack on Eba at 2am? I mean even in their house, 2am ? Lol. Farting is a competition in some r/ships ooo (at least so I heard – social media told me so)…. First time watching her vlog, some of her expressions remind me of ‘my’ Toks for Tokstarr. Why do you have to behave in a specific way for a man tho ? This can pass for normal etiquette perhaps but I love the way she says somethings and laughs at it too. It’s one of those things I like to see in people – laugh at their gist – I even love it more when I particularly don’t find it funny.

• www.thelmathinks.com

November 6, 2014 at 7:09 am

Olori Tari I don’t know what it is but something about your comment just made be ‘fall in like’ with you. I’m almost certain you’re someone with a beautiful heart.

9. tamarau

November 5, 2014 at 9:39 pm

girl you are absolutely fake!!! You are not real.. A guy will love and accept you the way you are if he truly loves you despite the farting, the eating, or talking loud……be real……..be yourself, because gir,l when marriage comes u will definitely fart one day and do random things that piss your spouse off………. that’s the fun of it…..lol

• Wake

November 6, 2014 at 12:01 am

Didn’t bother to watch it but I have an idea what she will say;sane ol’ BS. And you are right, if you married your best friend he or she ought to see and love you as you are, faults and all. I don’t know who makes up these stupid relationship rules that will only stifle the good thing you’ve got going. Be yourself as you are, a true mate will love you all the same. I don’t subscribe to rules, I choose to live a free uninhibited life.

10. ICANTDEAL

November 5, 2014 at 9:55 pm

She’s trolling right? Because this can not be real? Beyonce doesn’t shout, wait! Does she live with them? She’s basically saying be someone else to please your man, play dumb for your man. If your partner does not see you all abeg who should? Honestly if a man does not love you for who you are, he’s the wrong one

• Another Toke

November 6, 2014 at 2:49 am

Abi oh. I stopped watching when she mentioned Beyoncé blah blah blah…… if I cant do all she said in front of my man especially the farting part then I dont love him. If he doesn’t fart in front of me either then he doesn’t love me. “If your partner does not see you all abeg who should?” I wont fart in public oh, but if I accidentally fart in public he better know the smell……. lololol

• Dee

November 6, 2014 at 9:05 am

Lmaooo @ better know the smell

11. Anonymous

November 5, 2014 at 10:07 pm

As much as I agree with “the etiquette of dating” please it’s neither the criteria for getting married. A man that truly and genuinely loves a woman,will irrespective.

12. Aijay.....

November 5, 2014 at 10:14 pm

Hmmmm. I was just rolling my eyes at this, especially point 1 and 2. I could not even finish watching. Is it supposed to be funny or she is actually advicing ladies?

13. Thatgidigirl

November 5, 2014 at 10:23 pm

Toke clone

14. Idomagirl

November 5, 2014 at 10:23 pm

This video must be a joke….

15. Doubra

November 5, 2014 at 10:27 pm

I stopped watching when she mentioned Beyonce. Seriously. ….Really. …????

16. tiwa

November 5, 2014 at 10:39 pm

my dear just be real with each other if you feel he or she is the one. My friend never farted in front of her hubby until the man almost killed her with his noisy farts. He actually felt like a king and was cool about his farting prowess. The wife hated it so I told her to make sure she reserved her quiet and hidden farts for the times they spent together. Oh my! The husband and wife then started challenging themselves to farting competition! Now what do you have to say about that? Relationships are so complex because each person is so different and each person wants different things from a relationship. So my advice is just be real with the person you feel you would be spending the rest of your life with. The sound bites are good etiquette pointers but just like my friend whose hubby is a farting warrior, you never really know what people are looking for in relationships

17. Vera

November 5, 2014 at 10:45 pm

Just one advice Mrs Ariyike..BE YOURSELF,dont try to act like Toke. Your facial expression and even your accent (trying to make i t abit local at intervals just same way as Toke) isn’t right. Just be yourself .we are longing to see the true you! Thank you.

• F

November 6, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Thank you. People always criticize Toke harshly. However, here is someone doing exactly the same thing and is obviously imitating Toke. This imitation may be conscious or even subconscious. I couldn’t watch the video because of this. Mrs Ariyike, you have something to offer everyone, just let it be your unique voice and style.

18. Elodie M.

November 5, 2014 at 10:49 pm

This girl is trying so hard to emulate TOKE. It’s good to be yourself,,,

• laura

November 6, 2014 at 2:36 am

Took the words out of my mouth….

19. Abby

November 5, 2014 at 10:57 pm

She’s joking right? I mean some of the things she mentioned are just common etiquettes men and women should have. But don’t do this, don’t do that in front of your man. If he likes you, he likes you. Not farting or talking quietly on the phone with your bestie won’t make a difference.

20. Purpleicious Babe

November 5, 2014 at 11:15 pm

lol… I dont know why I expected her to have a cute tiny voice lol. I think it is the pictures o.

Back to the point, I agree with some of her valid points infact this video is mostly targeted towards certain kind of women. I dont like to put tabs on women but her target audience are not Bella Niaja women well most of us really! However, If she carries on churning videos like this one. she will only target razz people. Okay!

Having said all that, some couples like to share their razz side in *private*.

• Changing Faces

November 6, 2014 at 6:44 am

Bella Naija women? That’s a new one…

• Dee

November 6, 2014 at 9:09 am

I tire o! Utter nonsense. “Not for us bella naija women ”

• mc

November 6, 2014 at 11:06 am

Trust me, there are ‘bella naija women’ I think the ladies that frequent this site do have a minimum of class. And they carry themselves quite well, if their speech and ideas are anything to go by. Take up some time and go through the comments on say, Linda Ikeji’s blog. No offense but oh my!! So yeah, bella naija does draw a rather sophisticated type of woman. Again I say, if majority of the comments are anything to go by,

• Beegal

November 6, 2014 at 11:27 am

Haha. I totally get it tho. It’s called “market segmentation”. I love me some Linda Ikeji too but when you read the comments you’ll notice a difference. e.g. all those cursing peoples families for no reason.

21. Sabifok

November 5, 2014 at 11:16 pm

From a dude’s perspective, here are a few no-nos:

1. Dont slag off other females in front of me: It is petty, it is unattractive, it is immature and it makes you look little. And I am not just referring to your waist size as that would be a good thing, wouldnt it., I once went on a date with a chick who kept on abusing any girl who walked into the joint. She would criticize their weave, or their poise, or their clothes. Whoever made her Fashion Police? After the date ended, I didnt even kiss her, as I didnt want my lips near a mouth that produced such filth. She tried to initiate some intimacy, but I dodged her like Ebola, and planted a platonic kiss on her forehead as I said a quick prayer for her in my mind.

2. Please dont scratch your weave with Eleganza biro cover, so much that I can see Frosties all over your clothes and hairline. I dont care how long we have been dating and whether love should conquer such grossness – how will you feel if I spat phlegm and baptized you with it? Exactly. It is not cool.. If you cannot maintain that Brazilian hairdo, please plant your hair the old school “Periwinkle” style. Get a gap tooth done while you are at it. They go well together.

• Onyi

November 6, 2014 at 9:27 am

OMGGGG You are hilarious LOLL

• EWA

November 6, 2014 at 11:19 am

Oh my days. LOL!!!!!

• Nino

November 6, 2014 at 12:48 pm

Sabifok who the hell are you? I love you man…
      I wish it were only biro cover…
      Women will be slapping their head like junkies missing their fix…I hate that thing and I am a girl ooooo….hahahahaha

• Asgrl

November 6, 2014 at 2:47 pm

I love gap teeth! 🙁 what the hell…..

• misslolly

November 6, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Thank you. I was wondering why he had to have a dig at it. I’m proudly gap-toothed thank you.

• SB01

November 8, 2014 at 3:09 am

this cracked me up!!! lol

22. Beli adelaja

November 5, 2014 at 11:16 pm

Hilliarious in a fuzzy way. She talks so much like toke.

23. bruno

November 5, 2014 at 11:19 pm

I have never and will never fart in front of ma man.

• Ifezi. I.

November 6, 2014 at 12:07 am

Uhmmmm! Story!!!!

• Another Toke

November 6, 2014 at 2:51 am

Why now? Its fun….. stop pretending and be real Bruno. Double dare you to try it……lmao

24. PurpleiciousBabe

November 5, 2014 at 11:21 pm

I actually think this video should not be about men, Individuals in general should learn to be better, courteous and more respectful, I wouldn’t understand why anyone would be eating recklessly, eww! shouting across the room, farting recklessly, overeating why do you want to kill your waist? , insulting the waiter or doing anything distasteful. It goes for both parties! Why would anyone ‘snack’on ‘eba’?? let alone @ 2:00am. If you are peckish/hungry in the middle of the night, have something light. Remember your body has probably shut down for the night so eba really doesn’t look good. Try fruit not chocolate lol helps with the waist line.
    Having said all that, some couples like to share their razz side in *private*.

25. Sss

November 5, 2014 at 11:46 pm

I can’t believe Bella posted this crap. Be yourself gal! You don’t need to copy Toke. Pls always research well on your topics before recording.

26. Gs

November 5, 2014 at 11:59 pm

This should be normal etiquette for a lady..why does everything have to do with don’t do this if not a man won’t do this or do that?
    We put so much pressure on women and now all these?
    It really is annoying.
    Basically don’t be an obnoxious person full stop
    should you be eating eba at 2am in your own house?no, you don’t want a pot belly..how about you have fruits or something else….

27. Ifezi. I.

November 6, 2014 at 12:06 am

Really! Are you for real? ‘Am very sure this’ just a joke. Be yourself at all times regardless what anyone(man/men), thinks about you.

28. Vortex

November 6, 2014 at 12:08 am

Deja vu moment but not in a good way… I feel like a million vloggers have already addressed this topic. Also, the style of delivery is that which seems to be the current template for vloggers in Naija- a mix of sarcasm, gesticulations, humor and then switching from “speaking properly” to “being real” – and it has been overused (not even in a good way) by most.

I’ve read very good articles from this vlogger on here so I don’t understand why…Well no one person can always get it right sha. Ariyike, if you must do the vlogging thing, then consider differentiating yourself through your delivery style or content else you look like a back-up for Toke on this platform and like the thousands out there. Create a fresh niche…

29. Dexter

November 6, 2014 at 12:13 am

This Ariyike person must be very perfect.

30. Ada Ada

November 6, 2014 at 2:36 am

Oya, this video is stupid. IS BEYONCE A GOD?! Why must she reference beyonce? Nonsense. Gerrout.

• nene

November 7, 2014 at 11:02 pm

lmfao!!

31. onye

November 6, 2014 at 2:50 am

Hmmm. It seems everyone and their cousin are relationship gurus these days, dishing out unsolicited advice. Issoke…..

32. Just me

November 6, 2014 at 3:16 am

Seriously! Seriously!
    I will shut up.
    Carry on with yourself.

33. Tt

November 6, 2014 at 3:38 am

Why is she hugging the pillow desperately???

34. Funmie

November 6, 2014 at 3:44 am

So a smart woman should act DUMB??? just to “please” or attract a dude…. Ok o

Nice video, but i sincerely kept seeing Toke Makinwa. Same expressions, same intonations, same accent…. maybe the video recorded in another setting will make her stand out?

• Asgrl

November 6, 2014 at 2:49 pm

This is where I turned off the video. A man who can’t deal with my intelligence or does not want to hear my opinion, is not one I need to be with.

35. Ifart

November 6, 2014 at 4:09 am

Just be yourself and a man that truly loves you, will love you regardless! My boyfriend used to fart around me all the time so I started paying him back – turns out my farts are deadlier than his! It’s turned into a farting competition (which I must admit, is extremely fun!) I honestly used to wonder to myself whether I had spoilt my market by being too open with him. But guess what? Farts n all, man put a ring on it 2 weeks ago!

36. doyin baby

November 6, 2014 at 5:30 am

a guy who would love u will love u ,if u like be the tushest girl a man who would hate u would hate u

37. ThatNose

November 6, 2014 at 6:12 am

Her nose is really distracting….fake points!

• Dee

November 6, 2014 at 9:14 am

Can you create a human being? please stick to the point here! Bout her nose is distracting ! Please present all the members of your perfect family here lets judge their physical features. Kmt

38. Mizzy

November 6, 2014 at 7:21 am

Dis is funny n relationships r different, my bf prefers I fart in frnt of him n he says if a girl hides or pretends abt nt fartng in front of her man, wt else is she hiding or pretending abt. Its jst abt d kind of man. Deres a limit 2 doin gross thngs n its acceptable nt 2 go xtreme

39. blah blah

November 6, 2014 at 7:28 am

Bella, in future can you transcribe the videos for those of us who can’t be bothered to watch videos? Or a short summary of the most important points so we get the gist even if we don’t press play? Thank you.

40. Ahunna Ayi

November 6, 2014 at 8:05 am

I totally agree on certain points sha ooh! Because when a lady meets a man she tends to, atleast b4 Sex happens,act all lady-like,..and I do think that guys like this..I’ll take your advice because I really would love my hubby to “see me finish” in a good way..

41. ThatAbiribaBae

November 6, 2014 at 8:19 am

In other words, pretend in front of your man!

@Angela Jolie and Brad Pitt: not farting in front of him made them stick this long? Thank you o
    @Beyonce: flawlessness and not shouting? Yes forgot you’re her sister abi nanny?

Next time, don’t forget to include “in my opinion” in all your points because my parents have been together for at least 35 years and some of these rules don’t apply to them.

Good etiquette cannot be traded; however, “see me finish” may enter into a relationship or marriage based on other things…

42. Bola

November 6, 2014 at 8:28 am

Last time I play her videos. Ugh. I opened this to get good and real advice. I’m completely distracted by her intense Toke-wannabeness and she’s being so uncouth. You are trying to advise us to be more ladylike in the manner you are delivering: so ironic. SO irritating

43. Vortex

November 6, 2014 at 8:53 am

My comment was censored? Wow, BN.

44. Omel

November 6, 2014 at 8:58 am

Before I got married to my darling husband, while we were still dating, he was the one who asked me if I fart. He said I should feel free. I was shorked that a handsome, educated, God fearing not to forget RICH guy, would ask me such a question unlike my previous relationships that all wanted a doll for a wife. A true man loves originality and if there are flaws, true love will help correct those flaws. Nobody is perfect. Be yourselves and be open to new things. I love you booboo for allowing me be myself and for bringing out the best in me through unconditional LOVE!

45. bryan

November 6, 2014 at 9:03 am

U ommited this peculiar one, and my gf does this virtually errytime, and not actually sexy….the when she on period shit, I don’t like to see it, but if i tell Er, she feels I don’t like her whole!!!…and she antagonize me a lot….she a NO for me dou….Just passing time wiv Er….coz of these reasons

• Ayaba

November 6, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Osssh sorry!!! thatz one thg I don’t like seeing myself and even though I live alone now, I make sure I don’t leave any traces coz I wldn’t like to turn and see it. choooi ya GF na waah ooh!!!!!

46. ejogene

November 6, 2014 at 9:12 am

Funny the things social media shove down our throat! Everybody is now a relationship guru!

47. JK

November 6, 2014 at 9:14 am

TOKE wannabe. I miss & love my ever intelligent Toke. Madam AA just be yourself

48. O~Intuition!

November 6, 2014 at 9:18 am

The Points are not “so Realistic”.

49. yetunde

November 6, 2014 at 9:19 am

This clog is obviously a joke! how can you not FART in front of your spouse?? are you kidding me.. its a sweet competition in my relationship tho. keep your points to yourself abeg

50. Dee

November 6, 2014 at 9:21 am

My dear, you were really offkey with your advise and points o. My bf now husband n I have farted infront of each other for about 8 years now. Our 1 year old sef has started farting crazily as well. It’s annoying sometimes but it’s life. I don’t know how u live with ur hubby o, but life must be hard sha, pretending outside and pretending at home . Please loosen up my dear. Whether u fart or not, if ur hubby wants to cheat or leave u, he will. And pleaseeeee don’t ever use BEYONCÉ as a benchmark for setting standards again! U got f9 on that one.

• smh

November 6, 2014 at 10:44 am

madam, farting in front of anyone is rude manners, sadly, you have taught your child the same thing and you sound proud of it. smh.

51. Onyi

November 6, 2014 at 9:23 am

Oh NO I couldn’t watch this. The first few seconds she sounds like shes trying to mimic Toke Makinwa. I’m sorry this was cringe worthy. I wasn’t even expecting this at all.

52. Anonymous

November 6, 2014 at 9:35 am

I’m so appalled by the number of people saying she’s “trying to be like Toke”….lmao. Toke isn’t even herself, she’s as fake as they come. Why would anyone imitate her? Abeg Abeg

53. Moyo

November 6, 2014 at 9:39 am

i don’t understand the purpose of this article, if you cant be yourself in front of your man, then when exactly will you be yourself. Is this article saying its ok to pretend to people and when they are not there you start misbehaving. The article should be how not to behave and not things you should not do in front of your man. I hope a man too writes an article on Things not do in front of your woman. The article will take days to finish. Lol

54. onyinye

November 6, 2014 at 9:49 am

Dumbest s**t I have ever watched! That’s ways to be unreal to your man!

55. Mimi

November 6, 2014 at 10:03 am

I had to listen to this video as an audio. The facial expressions are whew! The content is 1% and it’s really a show of razzness. I don’t even know where to start from but im not sure i’ll be interested in her vlogs. My laptop actually lost weight while playing this video. #sosorryaboutit

56. Bella

November 6, 2014 at 10:27 am

Firstly Bey is not the trademark for all women, some of are actually very comfortable in our skins that we don’t consider most of these so called celebs role models. That said its a free world and yes, maybe she’s got the motivation from Toke, she is also jumping on the you tube bandwagon, I guess everyone wants to be famous and in front of the camera. That said this is not for me and neither are Toke’s vlogs. Different strokes for different folks. Though I did take time to listen and common sense clearly should play a role in most of these instances, be yourself and do not do things that can offend you and others around you. Frankly, id rather read a book. this is not my cuppa tea!

57. Verygoodbadgirl

November 6, 2014 at 10:58 am

Did you actually say talk less? Sorry to burst your bubble, some guys actually like ladies who talk, don’t just sit there like a dummy. Next time advise ladies to “speak intelligently” not “talk less”

58. lola

November 6, 2014 at 11:04 am

do researches and give us information we haven’t seen before be unique and different e.g don’t change your sanitary towel “pad” in front of your man ,got that from my friend cos his babe did that and you can guess what happen after

• Ayaba

November 6, 2014 at 1:09 pm

choooi!! some ladies really do that???? chooooi!!

59. OMG

November 6, 2014 at 11:15 am

OMG why can’t Nigerians be original kai I triied not to be biased but the first few words and secs just spelt TOKE and the video is still playing and it sounds still like a DIE HARD Toke wannabe. I haave always looked at her as one. Forcing it to feel among

60. originality

November 6, 2014 at 12:32 pm

loving all the comments.

61. Ayaba

November 6, 2014 at 12:49 pm

If the gaz (fart) comot accidentally, I no go embarrass but i go talk sorry then join laugh with ma man cos I know sey ei must laugh at me saying sthg like ‘ya anus no get valve’ lol. But wetin I no fit do, na to sit arrange ma bum bum gaz…pooooooom…. intentionally in his or any other person’s presence….that one I no likeam, I no fit doam and thank God sey ma man shares same views. gaz too fit comot when u di sleep, so lai-lai to lai-lai ya spouse must gather smell for ya gaz one day lol. So as pple don talk for above, be urself and be comfortable wth ur partner. For us, like I don explain, gaz fit comot na unintentionally and wey apology go follow. but if una own ‘being urself’ na to enter competition to fart, oya una carry go…gaz ur anus out. looool To each, his own.
    I don waka

62. Jo!

November 6, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Ariyike, my first video of you and I expected more, soooooo much more.
    I mean, you always came accross as someone with more…content?

• Idak

November 9, 2014 at 10:53 am

Now you know. Folks are not always what they come across as.
      Behind the facade of make up and designer wears, some ladies are as empty as a shell.
      Also, behind the facade of muscles, fine face and bespoke outfits, some males are devoid of content besides their enormous anatomical parts.
      The joke is on a gullible public that seeks validation in persons who themselves are empty.

63. sum1special

November 6, 2014 at 1:05 pm

unnecessary much…Toke wannabe…abeg make she go sidon….if you cant do the things she mentioned in front of your man,then you two aren’t meant to be..sorry. he should see you for who and how you are but still love and cherish you…whats this one saying?

64. ty

November 6, 2014 at 1:11 pm

most def not watching this one… would have love to tho cos she looks so intelligent and attractive in the banner picture…. I noticed the “Tokeism” in her last blog…tot she will adjust and be herself… madam, u got a whole lot of potentials, look within and excel… u need no copy anyone… Godblessourhustle

65. ngozi

November 6, 2014 at 2:00 pm

i disagree that she’s acts like toke.. As a nigerian girl, i know that most nigerian girls talk like toke most of time… so people just have to deal with that way of speaking.. . since when is toke the measuring stick of vlogs? i mean toke isn’t even all that popular, yeah she’s doing her thing but common cant someone else do similar? nigerians always like to critique unnecessarily. if you go on youtube there are so many people doing similar stuff on beauty and stuff but they are still doing well in their own right,.. abeg free this lady,, i enjoyed listening to her.

66. Oluwabusola Adedire

November 6, 2014 at 2:43 pm

This sounds more like sarcasm to me because I cannot take it seriously. Who makes all these rules?????? Some years ago, I bought a book called ‘The rules’ and I couldn’t make it further than two pages. I dislike anything that insists on perfection. Thanks.

67. JustaGirl

November 6, 2014 at 3:40 pm

Well except this is just sarcasm.. not all she said is entirely true. why form for your guy?..do this, do that..my man comes in to see me first thing in the morning when I still have my hair net on, a totally make up free face and and an unbrushed mouth, he still gives a mouth to mouth kiss to the lips. You people should stop deceiving yourselves. Your man shouldn’t see you all? you want to fake things right into marriage?? This is one of the very reasons most marriages fail eventually. There are certain things you shouldn’t do, but believe me some guys DO NOT mind! especially if he is totally into you. Get to know him, know what he might find disgusting and what seems okay to do in his presence

I know sometimes when I fart (not intentionally), he would look at me with this mischievous smile and say something like..anyone who sees you wouldn’t imagine you doing that, but that’s what makes the relationship exclusively between two people. He knows little detailed things about you that no one else knows, he takes pride in it, and the love grows.

My personal philosophy..when it comes to relationships, aside the moral rules, I do not abide by anyone else’s rule or philosophy. Be yourself, do what works for you. Believe me when I say, any man who wants you and wants you for KEEPS will CHOSE to remain there, regardless of what you allow him see, or what you do and not do in his presence.

68. Zeal

November 6, 2014 at 5:01 pm

This girl is a SERIOUS JOKER!!!! Lemme stop my comment here for now

69. Anonymous- 101

November 6, 2014 at 5:58 pm

I have never commented on a blog in my life but I just had to to in defence of poor Ariyike….she is trollling!!! This is sarcasm!! Can’t you guys tell subtle humour??!

She is mimicking Toke in expression and content. Ariyike has more substance than this video. This is clearly supposed to be a joke.

• Blessmyheart

November 6, 2014 at 7:06 pm

Oh well, I really hope so

70. Abba

November 6, 2014 at 6:27 pm

Shes joking, I fart infront of my husband, we do farting competition, c’mon, that’s what makes our marriage fun. mtscheeeeew

71. Sick

November 6, 2014 at 7:39 pm

Very stupid! So the moral of the story here is to be fake in all your relationships and learn to be like Beyonce (forgetting she’s human too) in all your actions while with boyfie, hubby, lover, etc. Ridiculous! And oh, girl… you just revealed how fake you are to all your cheap dates or (boyfriend if you have one) with this video. Your market has just been downgraded.

Lastly, pls stop with the Toke clone and own who you are before you dole out rules for life and dating. #Credibility Boo-boo!!

72. Micaiah

November 6, 2014 at 7:50 pm

Funny vlog, and some true points especially the shouting… Being yourself is key though, so once we work on ourselves, we would be good enough for the “true deal”. Good job girl, and the sky is your limit by God’s Grace. Watch my video on Micaiahmusic.com and download my hit song for free.

73. ma_diva

November 6, 2014 at 9:25 pm

This is a joke just 2 mimick toke she is nt a toke wannabe heard her talk before and she sound nothing like toke

74. nt

November 6, 2014 at 10:19 pm

Honestly, cant help but noticed that there’s a bit of Toke in the way she talks and all. Anyway, she gave some great advise.. i will use some

75. nt

November 6, 2014 at 10:21 pm

Meanwhile , the background is distracting, throw pillows everywhere of different colours and , wall arts, frames etc, pls keep it simple, it distracted me from listening to you

76. Concerned_Boyfriend

November 6, 2014 at 10:57 pm

Snack on chocolate ?..Really ?. All the points she listed are trivial at best and real men don’t worry about trivial things. How about you talk about real concerns like your girl always tryna win an argument, always trying to prove “independent woman” status, or always trying to insinuate equality with men (if he cheats on me, then I’ll cheat on him too type of thing).. Now that’s what we hate not petty things like farting or chewing. We might be uneasy with such attitude but it’s definitely not a deal breaker.

77. J

November 7, 2014 at 5:00 am

I was embarrassed at obvious attempt to be humorous like Toke which I honestly believe was subconscious , Ariyike, I can tell you can be funny, keep going you’ll find your voice and you can only get better

78. Bam

November 7, 2014 at 10:54 am

Ok, she made some points actually. My husband says I opened my legs ya kata on our wedding day, while stepping out the car, and he saw my pink underwear. He thinks everyone saw it too. Still talks about it 4years after, and maybe for a life time. So that part, I agree.

79. Beey

November 10, 2014 at 11:44 am

All that dropped a comment: you all dropped a comment after watching the video. That means you already watched the video and added to the number of views she has. Congratulations to you! The women calling themselves BN women, so there’s something like BN women, you better get a life and stop forming senseless associations online. If you think she sounds like Toke, you should get a Camcorder, do a video and put it on youtube. And I know you’all like to pretend a lot but deep down in your minds, you learned one or two things from the video. Consciously or unconsciously when you’re with your man and you do one of those things she said you shouldn’t do in front of your man, you’d remember her and at least smile or frown. Which ever. Stop posting silly comments. If you can’t say something good about the video, keep your opinions to yourselves. Stop hating. The sky is big enough for everyone to fly. Toke is Toke, Ariyike is Ariyike but if you think otherwise, your opinion doesn’t stop her from doing her thing. To everyone one that thinks she did well, thumbs up to you. She make sense.

• Idomagirl

November 14, 2014 at 12:13 pm

No one is ‘hating’, honestly those of you that use this word sound incredibly childish. The woman made a video and it’s here on BN, of course there will be feedback of some sort. Unfortunately for her, the content of the video is enough to make anyone seriously irritated.
      Instead of calling us haters, advise her to come up with better material next time, this whole ‘be-a-Stepford-wife-so-that-he-can-marry-you’ business is pure BS and a lot of women are sick of these endless rounds of relationship advise from every Tom, Dick and Harry.

80. fashy

November 12, 2014 at 11:36 am

Are u referring to boyfriend/girlfriend relationship or marriage that is for a life time, HW am I going to “pretend/act in d presence of my spouse if i am planning to spend another 40 -50yrs of life with him. Pls i don’t understand dis see finish thing. I am planning to have another life after this?.
    . This gidi girls and their ideas about life

81. Yeahmey

February 25, 2015 at 12:29 pm

Anyman who cannot take you as you are ain’t your man. Truth be told, all mentioned should not be overdone but hey! I should even be freest with my man. Let’s be real abeg!!