Scoop

Kendra Wilkinson Says She Had to be Drunk & High to Sleep with Hugh Hefner!

Kendra Wilkinson and Hugh Hefner - BellaNaija - November 2014

Kendra Wilkinson & Hugh Hefner

If you watch the popular show Girls of the Playboy Mansion, you must have at one point or the other wondered what happens when the cameras go off, and it’s just a couple of young women living with a now 88-year-old man.

Well, model and former Playmate Kendra Wilkinson is giving us some insight to what actually happens in the house with Playboy owner, Hugh Hefner.

While talking to the “I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here” cameras, Kendra described how sleeping with Hugh – which usually lasted about 60 seconds – felt like a job, and she often had to be very, very drunk and under the influence of weed to get through it.

She stated “I was usually very very drunk doing those evenings, I tended not to care about much until the next day. I had to be very drunk or smoke lots of weed to survive those nights“. “At about the minute mark, I pulled away and it was done. It was like a job. Clock in, clock out. It’s not like I enjoyed having sex with him“. “I was usually very very drunk doing those evenings.

Kendra recounted how, at 18, she had no idea that sex was going to be part of the deal with Playboy and was just looking to have a good time. She also goes into details on how Hugh approached her to be hid girlfriend through a phone call. “Hef asked me to be one of his girlfriends and live in the mansion and I was like, ‘I don’t even know what that means, but hell, yeah! I’m there!’ I was living in this small-ass apartment… I was praying for anything to get me out of there“. “I just wanted to party. And I had a damn good time. It was so much fun,” Kendra, now 29, told TV presenter-model Melanie Sykes.

I moved in and weeks went by and I didn’t know that sex was involved,” she said. “Because I knew nothing about Playboy. I had just graduated high school.”

We wonder what Hugh Hefner thinks about her statement, and if any of the other Playmates, old or new, feel the same way but are yet to speak up about it.

Photo Credit: Getty Images/Michael Buckner

1. ann marie

November 28, 2014 at 11:39 am

@topic
    Really tho …..who wouldn’t???
    He’s an 88yr old man for crying out loud

2. Teefah

November 28, 2014 at 11:54 am

I really wish Kendra would shut up about this! Girl you were nothing more than a prostitute. You knew what you were getting into when you agreed to live at the Playboy Mansion…this is Hugh Hefner for goodness sake..the greatest purveyor of sex of all freaking time! If you didn’t want to sleep with him you could have found another source of income. I’m sure McDonald’s was hiring. But no…you wanted the good life…the mansion, the parties, the plastic surgery and the connections that came with being his girlfriend/being on a hit show…You knew the deal going in. Now you turn around and say you had to be drunk and high to have sex with him….Girl BYE! Some things are better left unsaid. Have a stadium full of seats! #TheseHoesAintLoyal

• Susu

November 28, 2014 at 12:35 pm

Exactly! She knew! She wanted the fame and fortune! the glitz and glam and now she comes out to say this rubbish… Kendra is who she is today because of this man! The opportunity to spread her legs for Hugh was an opportunity of a life time and she chose it! stupid girl! she had a sex tape before she met Hugh and now shes sounding like she was innocent from high school

• Uteo

November 28, 2014 at 12:40 pm

hehehehehehe easy on the babe na.

• Iris

November 28, 2014 at 3:06 pm

Honestly! So ungrateful, this girl. Talk about biting the hand that fed you. Did he put a gun to her head and force her to follow him? Idiot. He asked her to be his girlfriend and she didn’t know what that meant? Abegi. He too didn’t make them sign confidentiality agreements? I guess his brain was already addled.

• ATL's finest

November 28, 2014 at 3:46 pm

Ok!!!! Well said @ Teefah…. Whaoooo Kendra!!!! I like u a lot but Dammmm you didn’t know the deal but you took the offer??? Are u kidding? Who didn’t know Play boy mansion involved random sex let alone you been with Hef? Gene Simmons met his wife there, Pamela Anderson met Tommy Lee there via one of those parties ( random) banging but led to something. Just 2weeks ago on your show, U went crying to Hef about Hanks BS ( cheated on U with a transgender ) oh let’s just say he had sex with a dude with fake boobs!!! and It’s sad she’s talking crap because Hef was there for U. All u needed was fun, vacation, $$$$ well u got it all so take a chill pill..

3. Christian sister

November 28, 2014 at 12:11 pm

LMAO! See her seriously excusing her hoeness..oh please! Take several seats ‘hoeney’

4. Libgirl

November 28, 2014 at 2:13 pm

Perfectly said, Teefah.

Also, she needs to worry about her transsexual/transgender loving husband, Hank Basket. She also needs to pick up her damn self-esteem out of the toilet, because any woman who would take a man back after he cheated with another man, is devoid of self-esteem.

5. john bosco

November 28, 2014 at 2:35 pm

Silly girl. Is that not what u wanted. You could have gotten educated, gotten a job and worked hard. But you wanted the glam and money . If I remember clearly your wedding was at the playboy mansion. So this man has tried for u self and this is a bit unfair. He wanted Sex, u wanted money and fame fair deal. So keep your mouth. shut. He is the reason u are a z list celebrity at least

6. G

November 28, 2014 at 2:51 pm

Na another oyinbo this… another oyinbo this…. haba
    your Mami want make you go back to Hefner.
    You get problem you run go see Hefner…
    Mschewww life eh!

7. ATL's finest

November 28, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Whaoooo Kendra!!!! I like u a lot but Dammmm you didn’t know the deal but you took the offer??? Are u kidding? Who didn’t know Play boy mansion involved random sex let alone you been with Hef? Gene Simmons met his wife there, Pamela Anderson met Tommy Lee there via one of those parties ( random) banging but led to something. Just 2weeks ago on your show, U went crying to Hef about Hanks BS and It’s sad she’s talking crap because Hef was there for U. All u needed was fun, vacation, $$$$ well u got it all so take a chill pill.

8. @edDREAMZ

November 28, 2014 at 4:31 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    I love them bad… Pretty woman….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

9. jake ro

November 29, 2014 at 11:08 am

I know she is doing this this while waiting for hugh to pass so that she can catch in on his riches, but one thing she has to onderstand is that hugh is a serial user things like that does not really go according to plan when it comes to hugh and money or wealth