Style

LOL! Watch this Funny BuzzFeed Video on “Things Women with Natural Hair Are Tired of Hearing”

BuzzFeed Video Natural Hair - BellaNaija - November 2014

If you’re natural, you can definitely relate to this one!

Making a life-changing decision is always hard, especially when you have to deal with everyone else’s opinion about it. From being likened to Solange Knwoles and asked what part of Africa you’re from to being begged to wear a weave to hang out and asked “can I touch it”; women with natural hair are definitely a source of attention.

Comedy page BuzzFeed knows this all to well. They’ve created a hilarious video showing the many things women with natural hair have to go through tagged “Things Women with Natural hair are Tired of Hearing”.

Enjoy!

1. @edDREAMZ

November 25, 2014 at 11:52 am

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    I wish i gat 3g but i dont…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

2. www.idolordomains.wordpress.com

November 25, 2014 at 11:53 am

People with natural hair are just keeping in touch with their roots. So let them be.

3. kina

November 25, 2014 at 1:24 pm

very ignorant and backward opinions, right next to , do you guys live in tree? have tails? ride lions to work. not even funny. bump that Bella.

4. Lara

November 25, 2014 at 2:26 pm

I get this annoying question a lot like “Do you wash your hair” like seriously why wouldn’t I.

5. J

November 25, 2014 at 2:42 pm

Well the truth is that in Corporate America its possible to be passed off on a job because of your hair. It’s sad but true

6. Mnena

November 25, 2014 at 4:22 pm

I get told I look like Asa. Like really? Glasses and natural hair equals to Asa?

7. Nana

November 25, 2014 at 5:55 pm

Tell me about it @ Mnena, any artist that plays the guitar and sings soul music also sounds like asa *confused face*

8. Beautygeekng

November 25, 2014 at 6:25 pm

This was really funny. But most people are getting used to the natural hair revolution

9. Nutri C

December 2, 2014 at 10:04 pm

I swear my colleagues tell me this when they see me every time I have my hair out.. I just LAUGH and then they want to touch it too which by the way I allow them to so long I got a wash the day before. lol