Scoop

He Works in Mysterious Ways! Kim Kardashian Says her Pregnancy Weight Gain was a Lesson from God

Kim Kardashian Pregnant - BellaNaija - Decemnber 2014001

Well if she believes it, it just might be true.

Kim Kardashian-West recently explained to Elle UK while shooting the cover for its January 2015 issue that she believes that her pregnancy weight gain was a lesson from God.

The 34-year-old Reality TV star and mum of 1 told Elle “I’m an Armenian girl, I have shape, and it turned out people liked that. That makes me feel good about myself and about other women for being so supportive. I am a confident woman, but I didn’t just arrive confident – it has built over the years and that is a big part of who I am now,” Kim said. “I’d think God was doing this for a reason. He was saying: ‘Kim, you think you’re so hot, but look what I can do to you.’

Kim was attacked a lot by fans while she was pregnant with her baby North West for how much weight she gained during her public pregnancy; but it seems she has a valid explanation for why she put on that much weight.

What do you think?

1. Authentic Sunshine

December 11, 2014 at 12:04 pm

Ehn????? Lesson from God!!!!! That is it. Ave fainted and nobody should resuscitate me. Well a handsome, strong man with red lips can try and see.

• John

December 11, 2014 at 12:40 pm

Here I am girl…but BN come to think of it open a dating site na? some dudes out there are really searching so hard for a girl and have seen none yet!

• jennifer

December 11, 2014 at 1:53 pm

lol
      there are loads of dating sites out there. u dont need BN to help u find a woman.

• nelly

January 22, 2015 at 3:52 am

you can open the date site urself…y wait for BN?

2. mizzy

December 11, 2014 at 12:13 pm

dis lady thinks shes so smart bt weneva she opens her mouth she sounds so dumb, kimmyk oooo

• kenitola

December 11, 2014 at 1:52 pm

she is not dumb oooo, shey you no know say she sabi pose nude ni. that is also a talent?

• honey

December 11, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Have you heard her response to spontaneous red carpet questions?!!! A pry school student will do way better. I have never seen anyone as dumb as she is. Not even her siblings are that dumb. She is just a rare breed (not in a good way o).

3. jasmine luvlie

December 11, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Sure lesson 4rm God wen u’r feelin fly

4. MIA

December 11, 2014 at 1:42 pm

Does Kim act dumb or is she dumb?? She talks like she is 15…. OMG

5. Sigh

December 11, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Bella naia pls abeg……As for Kim its obvious she is not as confident as she thinks. North is almost two years old and all she talks about is how much she hated pregnancy, how much weight she added, its a lesson from God to say she is not as hot as she thinks blah blah blah….. NOT once has this woman said she does not care and is grateful to God for giving her a beautiful and health baby!..if truly north was born prematurely …most if not all women add weight when pregnant you are carrying another human…..Such a vain narcissist

6. Sloane

December 11, 2014 at 1:59 pm

I hope this is a joke cos this is a dumb statement. Her baby is already over a year old and she has lost the weight already yet all she talks about is the weight she gained while pregnant. It’s so sad that all she talks about is her body like that is her only value it doesn’t help that that is all her husband talks about also. I fear for North’s self esteem in future.

7. Grayson

December 11, 2014 at 2:22 pm

The height of vapidity!

8. Anon

December 11, 2014 at 2:26 pm

Airhead!

9. Glowing Sapphire

December 11, 2014 at 2:30 pm

She’s Valid.

10. bukkie.

December 11, 2014 at 2:31 pm

I hear

11. sum1special

December 11, 2014 at 3:08 pm

Can she be any dumber? she is so daft, what a self obsessed human being.

12. peace

December 11, 2014 at 3:15 pm

so my fav girl knows GOD?. bring her home to mama

13. smh smh

December 11, 2014 at 3:29 pm

Actually she was under fire for wearing tight clothes and uncomfortabe shoes.you would think a pregnant woman who’s added on weight would dress her size but no not kim. Her body is her asset and the tighter the better.
    So she should quit hammeering on the weight gain aready cos her maternity wardrobe was actualy the bane of al that negative attention.well she said she’s gonna dress we’ll this time ,let’s hope so but knowing who kimmy and that mad man she married is,i doubt. it

14. misslolly

December 11, 2014 at 4:38 pm

My question is this… Which god is she talking about? Since her husband seems to believe he’s god.

15. Bims

December 11, 2014 at 5:06 pm

Calm down guys, the last time i checked Elle magazine is as vain as can be so that’s the perfect answer.

• Sisi

December 11, 2014 at 5:49 pm

As in ehn! Calm down folks!

16. Mostest

December 11, 2014 at 7:53 pm

I don’t think anyone on planet earth is criticized as much as Kim west is. It sure can knock one’s self esteem but Kim remains strong and gorgeous. If she was asked about her pregnancy then she’s well within her rights to talk about the weight gain. We’ve only read an excerpt and everyone already thinks this is all she said. Some women never have kids again after their first, at least she still loves the experience enough to want another child.

17. Cocobutter

December 11, 2014 at 8:18 pm

Kim should employ a very good PR team, who would teach her how to answer questions, without be so dumb!!!

18. Winnie

December 12, 2014 at 9:05 pm

Kim ooo.. God also wanted to teach me a lesson when by making me fat after 2 kids. .. hahaha. My new excuse for being fat! Shiorrrr