Scoop

Mini Vacay! Yvonne Nelson Enjoys Some down Time in Assinie Resort Town, Ivory Coast

BellaNaija.com

Yvonne Nelson (2)Ghollywood actress Yvonne Nelson is taking things easy after having a busy year of new movies.

The actress is currently enjoying some down time at a resort town in Ivory Coast and we can’t help but envy the easy relaxing luxury of her past few days.

Yvonne Nelson (1) Yvonne Nelson (3) Yvonne Nelson (4)

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. oyat

December 3, 2014 at 12:19 pm

BN why is it a mini vacay? Because it is within Africa abi? it were to be The Bahamas some other island would you call it mini? Vacation is vacation abeg, lets begin to appreciate our own things.

• Zara

December 3, 2014 at 12:53 pm

U spoke my mind….my beloved Africa has suffered!!!!!

2. Ephi

December 3, 2014 at 12:43 pm

Looked it up on google and the beach is lovely, It looks so calm. So we have nice resorts like these in Africa – it’s good to celebrate our own stuff, it’s not every time holidays must be in Dubai (been severely overflogged by our “celebrities”), US or UK. There are so many other lovely places to go.

3. RIFF RAFF

December 3, 2014 at 1:34 pm

Many people do not know it but Ivory Coast is a lovely place. Just like Kenya…

• Ibinabo

December 3, 2014 at 2:45 pm

Like Kenya?!

• BarnyG

December 3, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Yes oo.. Like kenya .. Lol

4. Afolabi

December 3, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Nah Kenya, Tanzania etc are at another level and compete at a global level. Diani beach recently won best beach in Africa! Ivory Coast is ok in comparison.

• Anon

December 3, 2014 at 5:14 pm

I think they are places to avoid because of Al-Shabaab.

• baboushka

December 3, 2014 at 9:53 pm

Based on that logic then you may avoid Nigeria as well thanks to Boko Haram…the US thanks to random shooting psychos.

• baboushka

December 3, 2014 at 9:56 pm

FYI when it comes to tourism and world class beaches/resorts on the continent Kenya comes second after South Africa so yes Afolabi and Riff Raff are very much correct.

• Anon

December 4, 2014 at 12:28 am

baboushka – Yes. “The Foreign Office has advised its citizens not to travel to Nigeria because of terrorist activity.” Even in Nigeria, do you know how many people have stopped going to the North because of Boko Haram?

“the US thanks to random shooting psychos.” – No. You cannot compare a low intensity conflict to one by a loner/lone wolf.

• baboushka

December 4, 2014 at 10:58 am

The Foreign Office gives travel advisories all the time point is if you have family in Nigeria and something happened that required your presence so you wouldn’t go to say Lagos because of the Foreign office? Well me I take each travel advisory with a pinch of salt. I have been to many Foreign Office advisory countries several times this year alone and i am still here the fact is I am more likely to be shot by some random psycho somewhere in the States than blown up by Boko Haram in Nigeria or Al Shabab in Kenya. Are people not living in Nigeria and Kenya are we not seeing social events being publicized everyday on BN alongside these bombings are these people not going about their daily business. Israel always has one thing (bombings) going on or the other for more than 20 years now people still flock their for pilgrimage planeloads of Europeans and Americans land in Tel Aviv everyday I work with people in international diplomatic circles not everything is as it seems most of these advisories have more to them than meets the eye. The day the UK government will evacuate all its citizens and close its embassies in Foreign Advisories countries then I will think twice about visiting these countries until then my passports need to be kept busy. Are there staff not working and living in these countries if it was so bad then evacuate na.

• baboushka

December 4, 2014 at 11:16 am

“how many Nigerians have stopped going to the north”

That right there you cannot black list an entire country based on activities going on in just one part of the country. Yes I cannot go to the North but if I have business in the south you bet ya I will be on the next plane to Nigeria. In fact I am more worried about being robbed at gun point in Nigeria than being blown by BK that is why I said I take foreign advisories with a pinch of salt. You are more likely to be robbed at gun point in South Africa at this point and time than to be blown by Al Shabab on a beach in Kenya that is a fact. I am very well travelled especailly in so called “conflict regions” and post conflict regions thanks to my job so I am telling you what I know take travel advisories with a pinch of salt if you have friends and relations in these countries you are being advised not to go to seek their advice over the Foreign Office from a local persons point of view.

Sorry for the double comments o I pressed “comment” before I finished my epistle.

5. Tkum

December 3, 2014 at 5:17 pm

her legs tho…. can wrap me 10times init

6. Darknite

December 3, 2014 at 5:30 pm

I like her. She is alway showing off that body and feeding my thirst!

7. Audrey

December 3, 2014 at 5:36 pm

I know she’s at the beach and all but I can’t help wondering why she doesn’t like wearing clothes lol. Almost everytime I see her picture,she’s half naked.

anyway,been sometime since I read Mz sociallyawkward’s comments. Hope she’s ok.
    Hey girl! *waving*

8. just me

December 3, 2014 at 8:01 pm

She must truly enjoy beach outings that is all you see her do. Enjoy yourself.

9. Mabel

December 3, 2014 at 8:46 pm

I love seeing Africans spending money ont he continent instead of running off to spend and shop elsewhere. If you want a thriving continent you have to help build it. I like that place, I want to go now.

10. Cathy

December 4, 2014 at 8:28 am

I truly support people who support Africa and our continent is really a beautiful place its just that it does not normally get the exposure it deserves