Music

New Music: Iyanya featuring Don Jazzy – Gift

BellaNaija.com

IyanyaWhat happens when two artists like Iyanya and Don Jazzy come together to make a song?

It becomes a ‘Gift’ to their fans -_-!

Check out the new music from Triple MG’s Iyanya and Mavin Record’s Don Jazzy!

Download

1. Someone_Special

January 24, 2015 at 8:27 pm

Heavy tune. Real jam. Don Jazzy is gifted.

2. Missy J

January 24, 2015 at 8:31 pm

Iyanya can singggg I really enjoyed his verse. Nice tune tho!
    Okay back to my song of the moment..’ Oya baby WOJU aah’

• taken

January 25, 2015 at 1:17 am

don jazzy finished iyanya in dis song.. i jst love don jazzy’s voice.. and fr song of moment Woju and dbanj’s feeln d nigga keeps bursting my brains

• Missy J

January 25, 2015 at 5:04 pm

LOOL abegi!! He did not like that. I felt Iyanya’s voice blended well with the beat. WOJU and Million pound girl by Fuse ODG are my most played songs for now.

3. Libgirl

January 24, 2015 at 8:42 pm

He truly is.

4. Ona

January 24, 2015 at 9:21 pm

Could care less about iyanya and was about to keep scrolling till i saw DON JAZZY! He didnt disappoint! This dude needs to release his own album.

5. South Central LA

January 24, 2015 at 10:15 pm

This will have to grown on me, but I love Iyanya.

6. concerned

January 25, 2015 at 12:05 am

I don’t know what to say. Is there anything I can say I haven’t said before? IDJA!!!!! #bowbitchesbow

7. Opinion

January 25, 2015 at 12:31 am

Ohhhhhhh but why does all this talent be wasted on lyrics about sex??? Why can’t these artists sing about anything else? Nice tune, nice beat, so many things in life to sing about….must it always be perverted??? ….very soon now children will be singing and dancing to this…..haba, try to diversify small now!

8. julius

January 25, 2015 at 11:01 am

Disgusting song, almost threw up when i heard this song on the radio last night. Some of our Nigerian stars need to sit down and go back to the drawing board, this is crap

9. seyifunmi

January 25, 2015 at 11:37 am

Rubish……don jazzy y are u disturbing ur sef singing …..abeg no false ur sef o

• Bolanle

January 25, 2015 at 4:52 pm

I’m sure you meant to type “force” and not ‘false’.

10. nwa nna

January 25, 2015 at 2:06 pm

Nice beat by Don baba J, but the lyrics are the same garbage Nigerian artists keep spewing.
    On a different note, koko master make you hola Don Jazzy because I suspect he is the only one that can help you get your musical mojo back because these days I come dey shamefor you as you never get any correct hit since Oliver Twist. jo lo be

• conglomerate

January 26, 2015 at 3:28 am

So why should D’banj go back to Don jazzy? I mean, they both wanted to go in different directions, and they’re BOTH doing their thing.. Y’all should stop this foolishness, DKM album from dbanj in 2013 is still one of the best selling albums. A lot of you trying to pull this shit are emotional jazzy fans, y’all think D’banj short-changed or sold out on him, which is completely untrue. No one artist can reign forever, D’banj has done great things in the last 3 years and he definitely wont stop. The media claim he’s broke, but he’s still bringing in Amber rose to celebrate his career 10th year anniversary. I quite appreciate the fact that he doesn’t even respond to the news of been broke and all, stupid media will keep doing the shit they do.

11. coco

January 25, 2015 at 2:39 pm

Lyrics aside. Don Jazzy your voice is as sexy as kilode!!! Biko Album please. I need that voice to help me sleep at night when my man aint in town.

12. jude

January 25, 2015 at 7:32 pm

IYANYA YOU FALL MY HAND.

13. FyXy

January 25, 2015 at 11:40 pm

Sex! Women! Lady parts! Sex! Sex! Sex!……….Na wa!
    Inspire me please.

• jules

January 26, 2015 at 3:04 pm

If u need inspiration then turn to your BIBLE!!!!!

14. Fizz

January 26, 2015 at 12:41 am

Don Jazzy is a genius! Go on with your shy awkward self!

15. FACTS

January 26, 2015 at 12:53 am

RUBBISH SONG DON JAZZY SPOIL THIS SONG

• Vikkki

January 30, 2015 at 1:18 pm

O boi everyone get watin dem like sha. But im sure 8 out of 10 go say Don J try.

16. dave

January 26, 2015 at 10:01 am

Niceeeeee SOnggggg

17. kobby k

January 27, 2015 at 9:06 am

perfect love it

18. becca

January 27, 2015 at 10:38 am

musicplus giving me so much life this morning and here it is againnnn…..and yeah that was really a “Gift” from Iyanya and Don jazzy….

19. Cjaywhitelion

January 28, 2015 at 9:52 pm

Nice intro , solid chorus and grt verse . Don jazzy is too mch he is really the boss. Africa Boss! don baba J.

20. Music419

January 29, 2015 at 11:34 pm

Well I wish much respect would be given to the real talent in Nigeria. Here is the real song people.
    It was written and song by blaqjerzee and Klem. Produced by @blaqjerzee. Then they sign their work away to the big guys because Nigerians wont give them a chance.

soundcloud.com/music419/giftmp3

21. zeal thomas

March 24, 2015 at 7:21 am

Lol… mini skirts… Pants… Bed room… Bath room…. Sex…. NA wa.. I don tire for una… But I won’t lie… Dis song de trip even pastor…

22. Sandra Paul

June 2, 2019 at 12:58 pm

This Song dey burst brain…l love it

23. Hillary Onyejwkwu

August 14, 2019 at 11:07 am

Better late than never!!! Awesome Jam Any day Any Time!