Relationships

Private Jets & a Trip around the World! Dabota Lawson Shares Pictures as ‘Mrs. A’

BellaNaija.com

Dabota Lawson (3)Former beauty queen Dabota Lawson got married a few weeks ago (click here if you missed it) and she is still basking in the euphoria of being a newlywed.

She shared new pictures on her Instagram page and it looks like she’s jet setting.

Dabota Lawson (2) Dabota Lawson (4) Dabota Lawson (5)

Mrs A!

Dabota Lawson (1) Dabota Lawson (8) Dabota Lawson (7) Dabota Lawson (6)

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. Asgrl

January 8, 2015 at 4:36 pm

Well at least she did not have an illegitimate baby for some musician or rapper who is flashy now and maybe asking for handouts in 10 years. If you are going to dig for gold make sure it yields dividends over an extended period of time!

• B

January 8, 2015 at 4:50 pm

LOl!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny comment

• Surely

January 9, 2015 at 9:24 am

Please BN why do you encourage women who flaunt boyfriend, husband or daddy’s wealth. That’s part of why all naija women want to marry rich and not think for themselves how they’ll make their own money.

This bleaching sha, she missed a spot.

• think about it

July 17, 2015 at 9:02 am

God bless you! I concur….

• RE-CHECK YOUR IQ

January 9, 2015 at 9:22 pm

Hmm, Mrs A, CARRY GO!

2. Golden Geh

January 8, 2015 at 4:37 pm

Even the chairman of LVMH no get LV boxes reach Mrs A. God punish owu

3. Olori Tari

January 8, 2015 at 4:42 pm

I haven’t read the post yet but the headline had me at ‘Mrs A’. That is the IN thing now on social media… “Mrs A”, “Mrs C”, “Mr O’s wife”. I like it 🙂

Lol until then, let me stick to my Ms. …Comment by MS A aka Olori Tari

4. LOVETH

January 8, 2015 at 4:45 pm

Enjoy ur life while it last…

5. bruno

January 8, 2015 at 4:51 pm

trophy wife

6. Banjo

January 8, 2015 at 5:06 pm

Okay, about to tour the world. Wish her safe flight.

7. @edDREAMZ

January 8, 2015 at 5:08 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Ladies raise ur hands if yu want to marry a poor man…..???
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

8. KAY

January 8, 2015 at 5:09 pm

When you live your married life ( which should be private) in the tabloids and social media,make sure you gird yourself when the bashing starts.Word of advise,put your legs inside your house and enjoy your marriage and the perks that come with it.

• Marc Francis of Chelsea

January 9, 2015 at 2:10 am

What are you saying? Because she’s showing you she’s on a private plane and dressing nicely then she’s “living her married life in the tabloids”? Try to make sense when you hate on people.

I admire her. Don’t be a gold digger chasing a man your age that’s just figuring life out. Don’t waste your beauty on being a prostitute flown to Dubai for orgies. Marry a single, older billionaire and live “that” life!

9. ducii

January 8, 2015 at 5:13 pm

A lot of people are envying her, you can tell from their comments

10. Modella

January 8, 2015 at 5:20 pm

Chop the money Mrs Aku.llife is stoo short to marry a broke nigg**.she look flawless I must say!

11. I no send

January 8, 2015 at 5:28 pm

Nigeria is a hard place to live. Sometimes I don’t blame these women. But many other women have been flying private quietly for a while now ….. I guess for them it’s no big deal.

• O

January 8, 2015 at 7:17 pm

Please free Mrs. A. It is a big deal. Flying private around the world is a big deal biko.

12. busybee

January 8, 2015 at 5:37 pm

As far as i’m concerned this girl is winning…

13. FLOW

January 8, 2015 at 5:50 pm

Trophy wife, and yet they will still cheat on u, ask Carol D, she will give u the gist.

• Curious

January 8, 2015 at 7:40 pm

So the broke fellas wey full Naija no dey cheat abi? Make una dey there dey deceive unaselves…Consolation prize of life! Nkasiobi ndi no n’ahuhu! mchewwwwww. Why are people always equating poverty with happiness? Even if this chick is unhappy, she at least is unhappy in a private jet. The chicks in broke relationships that are unhappy have to manage their unhappy selves in a “face me I face you” boys quarters (even rent, dem fit never pay oh). Shebi Tuface don tell una sey poverty na evil spirit! In this new year, make una dey talk true small small na, abeg!

Abeg carry dey go Dabota! Carry go well well, the ones beefing you would trade places with you in a heartbeat. Hyporcrites!

• Zara

January 9, 2015 at 12:48 am

Thank you ohhhh and na broke guys cheating dey pain pass..be like what the hell??? After soaking garri with you????

14. Ada

January 8, 2015 at 5:52 pm

Chai Diaris God o! Those LV trunk boxes is my 2 years mortgage payment in London. Dabota enjoy o

15. Pinkpaws

January 8, 2015 at 6:28 pm

Oga ju!

16. HAWTTALKWITHTOSAN

January 8, 2015 at 6:41 pm

If you decide to marry for money…biko this is how you do it!

17. *Real* Nice Anon

January 8, 2015 at 6:49 pm

Good for her jare. Money is good.

18. benny

January 8, 2015 at 6:59 pm

winning at lifeeeeee

19. sunshine

January 8, 2015 at 7:03 pm

I simply cannot find it in me to hate on this young woman’s hustle…

20. Jen Obi

January 8, 2015 at 7:36 pm

she is beautiful and dresses responsibly . I hope lots of girls are taking note that really less is more.. You don’t have to go naked to get attention . Everything else is her choice and no comment on what God has put together . Rock on girl

21. vheeki

January 8, 2015 at 7:42 pm

This trophy wife comments…who did she marry mbok?

22. Busarni

January 8, 2015 at 7:42 pm

the dream is free; the hustle is sold separately. clap! claP!

23. ivie

January 8, 2015 at 7:43 pm

Money is good!!!

24. andrew

January 8, 2015 at 7:49 pm

all that glitters isnt gold.. Find out what happened to his two previous wives…dont be surprised if you dont hear about her in the next few years..real talk…I knw him very well from opebi

• chi

January 8, 2015 at 11:45 pm

Hmmmmmmmmm andrew tell them oooo let them be leading her on.who doesnt know prince and what he does.everybody knows him since opebi.its just a pity

• ekalor

January 9, 2015 at 8:37 am

I guess you aren’t reading the comments, nobody is saying that he doesn’t have issues. They are simply saying that no man is without issues, so you might as well enjoy the perks that comes with these issues….

25. kemi

January 8, 2015 at 8:05 pm

DABOTA JAIYE ORI E ! AJEPE!

26. J3nnif3r

January 8, 2015 at 9:02 pm

I love them both….. God bless ur union

27. SS

January 8, 2015 at 9:38 pm

I have a question, please where is her husband ‘s older wife and kids? is he divorced?

• Curious

January 9, 2015 at 9:53 am

Dem dey for backyard dey farm yam. Happy?

28. Esther

January 8, 2015 at 9:58 pm

Enjoy my darlyn! everyone has got his or her script to act.

29. mywifeisfiiiiiiine

January 8, 2015 at 11:20 pm

All of a sudden her money and your money no be mate, lol. Like I always tell my sisters if you want to chop frog chop the one that has egg biko. We no get time for sob stories biko

30. chi

January 8, 2015 at 11:46 pm

Haaaaaaaaaa dis girl should run for her life if she knows wats good for her

31. nene

January 9, 2015 at 12:18 am

some women are strong! crying in private jet or in face me i face you, all na cry. i can’t marry for money.

• Curious

January 9, 2015 at 9:52 am

That’s why she ain’t you! And y’all crack me up though because y’all just automatically assume that if you marry for the “noble love”, then you are assured happiness…LMAO! Dreamers incorporated. All these Hollywood sap stories have got y’all confused. Na when reality slap una for face, una go wake up sharpish…in the meantime, continue to sleep on a bicycle.

32. Okilikili

January 9, 2015 at 1:33 am

Edo di nma

Chai. it is clear no be love this one marry but who cares okwa ya? Nne na ta ego. o dinma

33. lala

January 9, 2015 at 2:30 am

I hope she is investing on the side while shopping and jet setting world wide,if not then she is a DONKEY!!!

34. MIA

January 9, 2015 at 7:57 am

I think social media including bellanaija makes it okay to do whatever you want to get to the top. Be it marrying your grandfather. This is a new year, show us people earning honestly and all. Not runs girls turned wives. We have a lot of ladies we can look up to in the oil and gas, banking, media sectors. Can we please take a chill pill and stop promoting runz girls. Drops mic!!

• Moyo

January 9, 2015 at 9:44 am

God bless you

• imose

January 11, 2015 at 4:37 am

GBam!! File be… kikikikiki

35. ducii

January 9, 2015 at 10:08 am

@nene you are funny, how can you compare crying in a private jet to crying in a face me i face you. Abeg don’t make that kind of comparison. I will prefer to cry in a private jet than in a face me I face you.

36. Chichi

January 9, 2015 at 5:14 pm

It’s you guys that are drinking panadol for nothing. After all she’s not the only one posting beautiful/adventurous / luxurious photos , and truth be told that what these platforms are for. It’s is the media who won’t just let her be or ignore that’s creating all these hype. Let the girl leave her life jare. Don’t waste mega bytes hating on her. If you don’t like what you see move on. There is something about Dabota Lawson that the media won’t just let go and I personally find her engaging . Her life style is interesting. She gets it and serves it cold. She maybe a good investment for a reality show.

37. concerned

January 31, 2015 at 12:55 pm

(Peter Okoye voice) “If you see this baby, tell am say, she must chop my moneeeey, chop my moneeey, chop my moneeey, cos I don’t care…..”