Scoop

8 Months & Counting! Get the Scoop on the Drama between Nollywood Actresses Stella Damasus and Toyin Aimakhu

Toyin-Aimakhu-Stella-DamasuAbout 8 months ago, Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu sent out a tweet that a lot of people thought had to do with Stella Damasus.

The tweet came after reports of assassins being sent to the house of Stella Damasus because of her opinions about the government.

Toyin Aimakhu tweeted, ‘Madam, Nigeria is my country. Nobody is killing anyone cos no be only you do video. #VisaDonExpire #BringOurSonBack #AttentionSeeker #LuvuStill’

1 TWEET 1

8 months after Stella Damasus has finally addressed the issue with a vlog that centres on hate mail and mean tweets. In the vlog Stella Damasus says I love you like crazy. But let’s look at your hashtags again. You said #VisaDonExpire, I have been in this country for about two years, and nobody has asked me to leave. Apart from that, I’m doing a lot of work with the United Nations. If I had a problem with my Visa, I don’t think they would be working with me. When it comes to the visa issue, let’s be sure of what we are saying’

Watch the video below.

This morning Toyin Aimakhu again took to social media to respond.

She wrote on her Instagram page and people were able to get a screenshot before she deleted the post.

2 (1) 3 4

Photo Credit: Instagram | LIB | Kemi Filani

1. HOLLAMIEDEY

February 21, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Aunty toyin please dnt start any drama here wift aunty stella…. please i love both of you.
    Aunty stella u shldnt have take it pesonal now. she ddnt mention your name.
    N/B : when u guys are not pasuma and osupa………lol

• AW

February 21, 2015 at 7:40 pm

Agreed, she did not mention Stella’s name, but we also know that people have been convicted for a crime based on circumstantial evidence. In this case, toyin dropped enough “circumstantial evidence” for a “reasonable man” to conclude that toyin was definitely referring to Stella.

• honey

February 22, 2015 at 9:24 pm

This stella lady and this vlog is just fake. See her pronouncing Toyin’s name as if she hadnt heard of her meanwhile they had worked together before. I can bet anything that this is not the first time you saw the tweet.
      Also, she didnt mention your name, so how did you know the tweet was about you. At least, in Jimmy Kimmel, the star’s name are usually mentioned.

My conclusion, you did this vlog just to respond to Toyin and you had to make it look innocent. But taaaa, you failed.

• tobi

February 22, 2015 at 10:08 pm

Toyin, if only you had articulated property. Your point would have been understood. You made people see your grammar and not the point behind it.

• annonymous

February 23, 2015 at 12:28 pm

what is your business if she is fake, instead of you to do some work for yourself so that you can be great maybe some of your set can jealous you just like that toothpick leg girl( wey go use maawu maawu) is jealous now.

• Mama

February 22, 2015 at 11:29 pm

Are u that daft? Any fool will know she was talking to Stella….gosh

2. Ballerina J

February 21, 2015 at 3:00 pm

What happened since last year,na now she wake up?abi sheno dey. busy.

3. mo

February 21, 2015 at 3:11 pm

Really? Toyin, this your Inglis na wa ya. Lol

4. somadina

February 21, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Loooooooool….i tire for women except beyonce #beyhive

• Fashionista

February 21, 2015 at 9:28 pm

Looool, I looove your comment! Queen B all day, everyday! They will soon abuse us that what is Beyonce’s own inside the matter. You’re the one that started it oh. Lol.

5. mrs chidukane

February 21, 2015 at 3:20 pm

This Toyin is a very useless, immature woman.

• taurus

February 22, 2015 at 2:05 am

Calm down!

6. mizzy

February 21, 2015 at 3:27 pm

Absoute rubbish and completely unnecessary…

7. nira

February 21, 2015 at 3:28 pm

Oh my God, what a mess!!! How can a grown and educated woman write like this?

• ibk

February 24, 2015 at 7:07 am

i am very sure she deliberately wrote dt way!!! if u really watch her movies u would surely notice she acted some like jenifa ie alakada..so am sure she knew wat she was typing

• Paloma

February 24, 2015 at 9:08 am

Abi? i kept reading comments and i know someone will criticize d way she wrote her English! Abegi! She intentionally typed it that way and its no man’s business, she is a funny person even in her movies and she is well spoken! must u criticize???? chai!

8. joy

February 21, 2015 at 3:29 pm

Stella is a fool. At 37 she is talking like a child

• Dele

February 21, 2015 at 8:38 pm

Stella is in her 40’s, 37 is a football age. If you see the movies she did 20 years ago, you will know that that there is no way she would just be 37 this year. As then she was already in her 20’s then. I guess the 37 is the football/official/showbiz age.

9. Missy J

February 21, 2015 at 3:33 pm

Lol Stella is a clown. The ‘Bring back our son’ ad by Stella was crippy but funny though. You could tell that Stella was tensed while doing the video and she didn’t expect to see Toyin’s message but hey Stella acts for a career. Didn’t bother reading Toyin’s reply after 2lines cause the write up is disturbing. And Toyin, Stella didn’t say you have tooth pick legs but rather she herself does.(That’s what happen when you’re in a haste to diss people).
    Well, if you people are waiting for Stella’s reply then you miss road cause Stella won’t reply. As you can see she got to see Toyin’s message of 8months just last week. Who knows maybe she’ll see this one next year.

• Dele

February 21, 2015 at 8:47 pm

That is what she tried to make you to believe. Remember she is an actress, she must have seen the tweet long before then, but probably thinks this is the appropriate time/ medium to address it.
      She obviously looks tense and her laughter at the end does not appear genuine.

10. Person

February 21, 2015 at 3:34 pm

Walahi, I have flatlined….. Toyin is not OK at all. And she is right o. She didn’t mention Stella’s name. Iyan ogun odun, a maa joni lowo!!!

11. Idomagirl

February 21, 2015 at 3:34 pm

I shall be back for the comments.

12. me

February 21, 2015 at 3:43 pm

Toyin Aimakhu seems very unsupportive of her fellow actresses. She spends most of her energy fighting with them and hardly promotes any off them. She picks fights mostly with people who have been there before her, people who she could learn a lot from and who can help her advance her career and advice her from their experiences. As women we really need to be more supportive of each other, instead of tearing our fellow woman down.

• Dele

February 21, 2015 at 8:52 pm

Agreed that Toyin Aimakhu maybe pretty troublesome, but if Stella on the other hand was supportive of her colleagues, she should not have snatched her colleague’s husband in the first place.

• Tumi

February 22, 2015 at 4:39 am

You have just hit the nail on the head. Which is the core reason for all the melodrama in the first place.

13. Nadia

February 21, 2015 at 3:47 pm

I didn’t really enjoy Stella’s vlog. It was a bit petty and she obviously read the messages before hand. That said, Toyin Aimakhu has a combination of dyslexia and APD (Auditory Processing Disorder).

• Tobi

February 21, 2015 at 9:00 pm

GBAM. Dr Nadia. I like you. Yemi Akisanya-noise make. What do you think?

• ann

February 22, 2015 at 10:54 am

im still laffin

• Dom!!!!

February 23, 2015 at 11:26 am

AHAhahahahahahahahaha OMG!!!!!! stillll can’t stop laughing!!! LADIES!!! you won kill me with laughter

14. wagamama

February 21, 2015 at 3:48 pm

hehehehe!

I cannot comprehend the message toyin’s trying to pass across. Someone who understands, help a sister out!

Btw; whats with the ma, ma, ma, ma? Ogini kwaa gehme? Toyin is stella your mother? Elder sister? Elder cousin? Aunt? Elder distant relative? Biko nwanem! Both of you are within the same age group ooo………Gba gbe oshi!!!

• Kemi

February 21, 2015 at 9:00 pm

I wonder how old Toyin is. She is always quick to call people aunty, just to patronize them as old women. Meanwhile her husband admitted in his interview that most of the Yoruba actresses including Toyin have football age/ official age, that it was only when they got together that her real age came out. Toyin, please let us know your real age, them we can decide who should be calling who aunty. I just do not like people playing the age card.

As for the so called Aunty Stella, I do support Toyin on the issue of #bringbackourson#.

• Tobi

February 21, 2015 at 9:08 pm

I think she is just being sarcastic. Can someone please explain the relationship between ma and insult. Just call the person by name. It’s like saying. You are out of your senses sir. If you critically examine that sentence, you will realize that it is better to just remove the sir. At this juncture the sir becomes an anomaly.

• when

February 21, 2015 at 11:47 pm

The ma ma ma is a mockery.Yoruba people can insult you with respect.

• Mama

February 22, 2015 at 11:37 pm

One thing I hate with most Yorubas…..show so much respect and call u aunty yet will insult and gossip behind your back….always have something to gossip about……aunty this uncle that yet quick to yimu at you……….in my work place I watch them like hawks and never let them know all u do cos they must do amebo……any Yoruba who likes insult me, i was born at Ibadan (they can insult for Africa) and have lived in Lagos past 24 years so I know what am saying……

• derhmy

February 23, 2015 at 9:14 am

lol…i love the way yoruba people can insult with respect kinda like sarcasm… just to make the insult more obvious and painful

15. Shopperoflife

February 21, 2015 at 3:53 pm

Toyin l feel sorry for u. Ur Son lost? Why ar u drinking Panadol for another person’s headache? Leave social media alone mbah. I used to like u but l see u no get sense. Be getting fat and fighting on social media. You are an after one. Your small god is yet to be a father. Go work in d bedroom some more and stop fighting on social media! Silly woman.

• Tess

February 21, 2015 at 4:53 pm

haba , its not only by ‘work’ in the bedroom that kids come. you didnt ve to go there…
      all the ‘ma ma ma’ in Toyin;s message confused me. both of them should gaan sitdown. at least Stella didnt cry in this video.hehe

• Shopperoflife

February 21, 2015 at 7:26 pm

Maybe not. But if you keep having sleepless nights over matter wey no consign u it ain’t gonna happen especially when it’s obvious there is a problem. Think positive and stop fighting other people’s battles and hating. This Snatching matter is becoming annoying. I am sure that inspite of this son “stealing”, Doris is happy dat her son is with a woman who also has children already and not some single girl who would see the child as competition. That marriage is over let’s all move on. Especially the belejayans.

16. watsup

February 21, 2015 at 3:54 pm

Ok toyin you should have not involve your self in the first place

17. tralala

February 21, 2015 at 3:59 pm

Toyin, Stella never spoke about your legs. Yes you said something 8 months ago but she only decided to do this programme now. Leave her alone. Stella Damasus was a young widow and had only one failed marriage before this one. Let us be careful what we call others. As a woman who has faced a bad marriage I can tell you it is not easy to make that decision to remarry. I don’t know Stella but I feel she is being insulted way too much. Daniel left his wife and has confirmed that much. Madam Toyin should mind her home and leave others to mind theirs.

• Tosan

February 21, 2015 at 10:22 pm

I can imagine how hurtful it is, one should try to understand people and not be too quick to judge but I can tell you as a woman that one of the most hurtful things and if not the most hurtful thing in life is to have another woman take your husband away, not the day the boss insulted you and please don’t let anyone tell me that the decision is for the man to make. If there was no woman out there to take the man, the man will move on to the next willing hands. Please let’s also think about women who cry day and night because another woman accepted her man( The word accept here is used on purpose, didn’t say snatch or took). I have been very close to a hurting woman and that made me make a very tough decision in life. When I was single, if I knew a guy had a fiancée or a girlfriend I kept boundaries that’s how serious it was, not even married. Women let us talk to each other, we are extremely selfish so selfish that we don’t care what we do to make others cry. We won’t even give a man the chance to make his marriage work ‘when will you give your wife a divorce so I can know that you are serious about me is the order of the day’ it hurts. My husband wonders why I don’t have many friends yet my acquaintances are many.. I prefer male friends( not in terms of immorality at all, the men in my life help to put things into perspective for me and give me career and business insights. I love them, their wives and kids at the same time). If you look into the real definition of friend, human beings will probably boast of not more than three friends throughout their stay on earth. Women please and please, stop making each other cry and for those who have had failed marriages in the past, I pray that you find true love with no drama. My aunty did, she found true love with no woman drama. She is happily married with three kids. One from a previous relationship and two from her current marriage. Please don’t hurt another woman think about the decision to hurt again,even if another woman has hurt you. Remember someone is crying out there give that marriage an opportunity. God wants marriages to last. Secondly, children become psychologically messed up, Many parents don’t know how bad it is because those kids don’t talk much anymore when they become teenagers. Dr Ben Carson, a world renown neurologist at John Hopkins begged parents not to divorce, he literarily begged them. Ben Carson MD is still married to Candy. Please women please. Let our marriages work.Judith please let Sarah’s marriage work: Amaka please let Chizoba’s marriage work: Asabe please let Ladidi’s marriage work: Toke please let Joke’s marriage work. (figurative names). Please don’t draw her husband to you. Let them try to work things out. Leave him alone, let them be. Don’t let Bob Marley’s song keep coming to pass( No woman, no cry).

• Curious

February 22, 2015 at 3:32 am

Ahhh, this thing pain you pass oh! I couldn’t even read that whole epistle, I just had to skim. You can bellow and talk till you are blue in the face, ain’t nothing gon change honey! Bottom line is, no woman out there owes you SHIT! Half the time she doesn’t even know you and has no reason to want to help your cause. The one who vowed to love you, who took a serious oath with you is the one who should be held accountable. Y’all can try to shift the blame as much as you want, but I guarantee you, you are wasting your damn time. Nigerian women giving men a pass since 1538! It’s to your detriment anyway because as long as you guys continue to worship these men, they will continue to take your asses for granted, so godspeed!

• AW

February 22, 2015 at 7:37 am

All I got from what you have just said is, no man should get a second chance at love because another woman will get hurt. That’s a tough one o! because only widowers will meet that criteria. What of if the tables are turned? Do we hold men to the same standard? Do we ask men not to date a divorced or exed(excuse the English) woman because another man will be hurt?

• Tunrayo

February 22, 2015 at 7:47 pm

If one reads Tosan’s piece carefully, one can deeply decipher the group of people she is referring to, they are the desperate seductresses who won’t even give the marriage a chance. The worst ones are the cause of the whole saga, the second set are those who were in the background when the divorce saga was going on. She is not saying that men should not be given another chance to find love;Some meet them already divorced actually, they were not even on the scene at all , like I said, you need to read the whole piece, she talked about an aunty who found true love again with no woman drama. I think we all just need to have faith in God. Do you know there are women who believe that they can never find a mate( when the Bible says none will lack a mate). Some other women have been trained from youth to believe that they must have another’s. A man I worked with wanted an affair. He is a celebrity. I knew he was set to marry the next week. Ok this is how a second woman thinks, it doesn’t matter we can continue even until he is married. I will dress seductively to the office and be his friend, we will go out together just one day and hopefully he will divorce the lady’ Another one thinks, he is probably supposed to be mine but knowing the God I serve, He gave me dignity and self confidence. One day during one of his moves( we had to work together somehow). I saw his wife’s picture and was like wao this woman is so gorgeous and honestly she was( I don’t have jealousy problems. I say the truth). Can you believe that he never ever mentioned anything about an affair since that day. I also didn’t even tell a single colleague in the office. That’s what I call helping a man when he is weak. We continued working together but with greater respect. Fast forward, I am happily married with children.
      I agree there are women out there who are so wicked and don’t care about your hurt. Some of them know you and some of them don’t so it’s good to know( Knowledge is power). They have not met their match. My aunty went straight to mountain of fire after her husband married her maid of honour. The woman has packed out. Women, watch and pray since some other women don’t care about you. Some are still nice o.

• Tola

February 23, 2015 at 5:39 pm

I am an Ivy League trained lawyer daughter of God who though lives in the 21st Century makes the Bible the lamb to my feet and light to my path. Many women do not know how to combine grace with fire. Sarah, a humble hospitable women dealt with Haggai and she fled. Jesus Christ my master is both and lion and lamb. His eyes are like fire. I know when to be nice, friendly, give or refrain from giving. I also know when to show grace and exhume fire .It is so amazing that though there is so much sophistication in our generation women are still suffering( Of course many don’t admit due to pride). You are the most sophisticated women, yet you are being used and dumped and your possession gets carried by anybody. If you mess around with anything God has given me to enjoy. I will pursue, overtake and recover. After I have finished with you the easy things of life will become difficult for you, as a covenant woman I have rights and will handle you both spiritually and physically so much that you will become an example to the unborn generation in terms of warning them not to deal with the apple of God’s eyes.

18. Missy J

February 21, 2015 at 4:02 pm

…And if you watch the video you’ll realize that it wasn’t Stella’s intention to reply Toyin, Lol her producer clearly set her up and there was no way she could have ignored.
    LOL Stella’s epic reply forced Toyin to react.
    Toyin you see ya life..she how she belittled you.

• Nike

February 22, 2015 at 7:00 am

Abegi! Producer set her up and she couldn’t cut that part out? Tell another story…

19. LetGodsWillBeDone

February 21, 2015 at 4:04 pm

Women be shouting husband snatching as if dis men are bags! Toyin, continue being foolish on social media while another more sensible auntty kolobi dat your small god. Just don’t come here and declare finding God cos we warned u. Put ur self in check girl.

20. baby

February 21, 2015 at 4:05 pm

Toyin aka toothpick legs wat exactly are u saying here cos obviously u can’t even state yur case properly before u open yur mouth and insult someone like aunty Stella go back to school and learn how to compose properly.fame thirsty whore like u.

21. Scorpio

February 21, 2015 at 4:06 pm

Toyin i love you from here to the moon and back, esp as a fellow auchi babe but please occupy several seats on this matter #itsnotyourbiz #liveandletlive

22. Jules

February 21, 2015 at 4:10 pm

Toyin is looking for trouble. Why is she speaking for her Yoruba colleague. Face your tragedic marriage and stop meddling in other peoples’ affair

23. Kiki

February 21, 2015 at 4:12 pm

Foolish woman, she’s just shameless.

24. Anonymous

February 21, 2015 at 4:13 pm

I am willing to “dash” my salary for this month to anyone that can translate what Toyin typed. My head is hurting from trying to decipher it

• Carliforniabawlar

February 21, 2015 at 7:16 pm

Me! Me! Me! I’m studying right now and shall be back…but I haff called dibbs on the money o…everybody back off! 😀
      A quick summary of this yoruba-english rant was mostly Toyin being very sarcastic….but the entire thing is wasted because not only is her primary target not Yoruba, most of her readers probably aren’t either.
      I’ll type a full on translation when you pay 40% upfront deposit into my account.

Side note: Stella is in fact an attention seeker….act some freaking movies or stfu! Dang!

• Paloma

February 24, 2015 at 9:11 am

pele Oyinbo smh

25. Nirra

February 21, 2015 at 4:22 pm

Can someone please translate what Toyin said to English?

26. Ifemelu

February 21, 2015 at 4:28 pm

I cannot deal with outspoken and proud fools like this woman replying Stella. How on earth do you PROUDLY write like an idiot. I couldn’t even finish reading the “reply” and i am confused as to how speaking on Nigerian issues should have someone calling you “madam Nigeria is my country” as though Eldee who lives abroad is not an outspoken critic of the useless Nigerian government. How does a grown woman type like a twelve year old who spends time on snapchat and vine. Good riddance!

27. Rukamina

February 21, 2015 at 4:30 pm

Ugh

28. Sylvia

February 21, 2015 at 5:07 pm

Lawd… Have mercy! Proof read as many times as possible b4 posting it online girl, stop this display of stupidity women and social media is not the right place.

29. jwezee

February 21, 2015 at 5:15 pm

Hahahahah all the Ma,Ma, Ma threw me off…cud not understand shii, and trying to end each sentence with ma as to cover up ur bad writing skills.

30. Christian Sister

February 21, 2015 at 5:22 pm

This toyin chick is a perfect example of pride goes before a fall walahi. You pick a fight with your fellow actors with each given opportunity even when its uncalled for, you throw your (little) ‘achievements’ in people’s faces, and your very razz mannerism is not even helping.
    Life is not like that my dear. Best believe that when the day comes when you move from grace to grass, everyone will shut their door to you without flinching.

31. paulmirabilis

February 21, 2015 at 5:24 pm

Toyin Aimakhu is so ratchet!! Why can’t you show some class with the response? Already, these English actors believe you guys (Yoruba actors) are too local. I’m disappoint in Toyin as a fellow Yoruba!

32. paulmirabilis

February 21, 2015 at 5:24 pm

Toyin Aimakhu is so ratchet!! Why can’t you show some class with the response? Already, these English actors believe you guys (Yoruba actors) are too local. I’m disappointed in Toyin as a fellow Yoruba!

33. jwezee

February 21, 2015 at 5:25 pm

But if ” Ma Stella” is having something to do with her colleague’s Husband she asked for this, this Incomprehensive write up…knowing how the industry wrks u should no better

34. Lapetite

February 21, 2015 at 5:42 pm

this Unknown person called Toyin

35. nene

February 21, 2015 at 6:06 pm

stella is not everyones cup of tea, but it’s very obvious toying and stella had a fallout sometime in the past. toying, let it go.

36. O~Intuition!

February 21, 2015 at 6:26 pm

We need to encourage this generation and the next/ upcoming on GOOD WRITING SKILLS.
    I could barely read the post.
    Thank Goodness for the Intuitive approach to reading-comprehension.

Please let us stop this supposed social media English writing.

37. concerned

February 21, 2015 at 6:42 pm

Yay! Toyin managed to spell Stella’s name right! It is well in Jesus’ name ooooo (dancing Shoki)

38. Iris

February 21, 2015 at 6:47 pm

I thought Tonto Dike was bad. This woman should have just commented in Yoruba and had someone translate it. Also, people are funny. “#luvustill” after all the insults? LOL

39. Banjo

February 21, 2015 at 6:48 pm

My Toyin, pls don’t add fuel or speak on this matter as you suggests rightly. Your image is paramount & priceless.

40. LILO

February 21, 2015 at 7:02 pm

Lmao…ok toyin is a fool for that reply. Hahah…ma ti lo Lu yin ju. Hahaha

41. jiddah

February 21, 2015 at 7:06 pm

So Toyin doesn’t have any friends that can help her edit text before pasting abi? When trying to diss, the least you can do first and foremost is get your grammar right. Haba! What’s all these

42. bi

February 21, 2015 at 7:10 pm

Dis is a disgrace,toyin can’t evn pass a msg across,she needs sum grooming.

43. faith

February 21, 2015 at 7:26 pm

My usual reaction to this kind of post will be to shrug it off and mindlessly scroll to the other post. Not to be rude, sincerely I don’t know this toyin ai… (can’t spell her name) I first heard about her ‘broken marriage’ on Bellanaija.
    Toyin, it’s your kind of diction that makes me steer clear from watching nigerian movies. How can a woman who has so much to offer to write this way? What exactly are you saying? Your petty mindedness shows how little your content is. It’s not everyone out there are here to attack you, keep your paranoid mind calm. Don’t be on the edge and too defensive.
    Save your literary/writing skills for your movie script. It maybe a blockbuster..

• Carliforniabawlar

February 21, 2015 at 10:26 pm

She’s a very successful Yoruba actress…her acting is annoying but quite entertaining, so we love her. Her writing and oratory skills are of no bother to us either….Tainzalot 😛
      Now to the gist at hand, Stella will not succeed in distracting me from her trifling ways…not even Toyin’s ratchetness can do that. Stella eloped with Doris’s husband, got to Yankee and started forming human rights actvist, crying on youtube that BokoHaram should #bringourgirlsback, when at the time she had another woman’s son….then she claimed the government was tryna assasinate her…can you see why any red-blooded ratchet/hood person like Toyin will have a hard time keeping mum?
      You my dear seem like a pretty ‘tush’ person, you shoulda kept scrolling and stayed out of the drama we Nollywood warriors have going on in ‘er…it’s like me trying to contribute to arguments about the Oscars, Grammys or the Kardashians in general…#kokan’ye #Justsaying

• honey

February 22, 2015 at 8:57 pm

love your response
      Stella should go and take several seats. Husband snatcher! Son Stealer!!
      Did she ever think of how she would have felt if someone has snatched Jaiye from her? And worse still, gone away with her 2 kids.
      Honestly i used to respect Stella a lot but after the 2 marriages she jumped into, i cant help bu think Jaiye’s family were right about her all along. And then, she was busy playing the victim. At least, now we know better.
      For some reason, i am beginning to like Toyin. Her English notwithstanding. But i think she should just STFU and stop using paracetamol for another woman’s headache
      Finally Stella, #Bringbackourboys

• Mama

February 22, 2015 at 11:57 pm

Honestly don’t know Stella from Adam but getting sick of all this “have another woman’s son bullshit” pls tell me how she benefits from having the son? We all know how couples fight bitter when they divorce….so in your silly minds Stella will force Daniel to take his son just to please her? How many things have u forced your husband or boyfriend to do against his wish? Men will continue to treat us like trash cos they know ultimately the woman gets the blame…..and what makes u people think Stella will not have told him to but he refuses cos that is the area he wants to hurt her most? Enough of this blaming Stella for everything bullshit……..this razz toyin should go and face her career and marriage

44. Asa

February 21, 2015 at 7:42 pm

Toyin Aimakhu you clam that you didn’t mention Stella’s name, how come your tweet ends up there? Wait someone must hacked your account lol.. How in a world did she even end up in a movie industry? Apparently she can’t even write a simple sentences. Okada man no be human being and so what if the boyfriend be Okada man. You are indirectly insulting her and at same time calling her ma. Ma Toyin Aimakhu.. Life is not fair, sometimes you just have to pick up the pieces and move on. Women can hold gurgles even in their sick bed or 16 feet under damn.

45. l

February 21, 2015 at 7:50 pm

These 2 are just an embarrassment. Opening your linen in public

46. Dapo

February 21, 2015 at 8:12 pm

Toyin been acting like she didnt finish secondary school, why accuse someone, who gat her own kids and definitely her own problem? why not accuse the man? i just dont get it.

47. Kimmy

February 21, 2015 at 8:24 pm

“Does she have a son” lol.. insults pple get when they don’t mind their business. Waiting for the next reply by September #Stellabusywoman

48. K

February 21, 2015 at 8:28 pm

Haha.. I think they are both trying to stay in the news as things have gone a bit stale with them lately. No one is talking about them anymore. First Daniel released the video , when people moved on they decide to release another video to.. Haha guys we don see you

• Carliforniabawlar

February 21, 2015 at 10:32 pm

Gbam!! For two (previously) marginally talented people, they need to make a movie or at least a baby and stop distoping us!
      Daniel made that really lovely movie with Doris back in the day, their chemistry was out of this world….Now he should try one with his new a puffpuff-face ayamatanga-hair madam and lets see how that works out for them….msschewww!

Okay, i’m done being a hater for today 😀 now back to work!

49. Lee

February 21, 2015 at 9:40 pm

Dis toothpick legged Toyin with her thin thin arms is just a trouble maker u c fine boy wey wife u naim make u dey find trouble. I pray u finally c d boys wen dey r talken

50. Ellajonnez

February 21, 2015 at 9:47 pm

Your business should be ur business stop drinking panadol for anoda man headache, weather you mentioned the name or not, it was so obvious. If you had a better thing doing you wouldn’t send out a tweet like that. and for stella please like what is in the past remain in the past. If you did not reply then I see no reason why raising the issue now. you ladies are capable of using your medium to ensure Nigeria holds a better free and fair plus peaceful election not fyting one another.

51. Dee

February 21, 2015 at 10:27 pm

Lol. Love how Stella handled it all.

52. Kinky

February 22, 2015 at 12:21 am

He he he he haha haha I am laffing in french.

• Atl's finest

February 22, 2015 at 11:46 am

Lol Kinky.. Why not German???,lmao

53. Curious

February 22, 2015 at 12:55 am

This Toyin girl is just a bush idiot! Villager! She can’t even articulate her thoughts clearly. Writing gibberish like someone on drugs. I just can’t stand chicks who are damn near illiterate who won’t just shut up; I mean STFU and go face your small god. I just couldn’t stop LOLing when the whole issue with her small god was revealed. Village women like her believe that by treating men like gods, they will be exalted by the men; STORIES! Madam Toyin abeg please go and learn English, or better still type in pidgin or Yoruba! Also learn to mind your own business, maybe then you will detect issues with your small god earlier…LOL

54. Ajiro

February 22, 2015 at 6:37 am

But Stella did not even insult her though, na she find trouble and she did not even say Toyin had toothpic leg. Na wa, I guess she is insecure about that. Plus Toyin should mind her home, and leave the parties involved to sort out their issues

55. Temi

February 22, 2015 at 8:00 am

To everyone with a comment on this topic about not being able to read or understand Toyin’s “write-up”, I have a question, are y’all for real? This is not a rhetorical question , I honestly need an answer because although she freaking writes like a twilight teen twat, it is very obvious that the entire post is ridden with sarcasm. For anyone that has ever watched her movies or watched her stand up shows then you get it. Don’t know what they are arguing about , but i found it to be hilarious. Personally I think Stella is a two faced B, met her in Houston a while back, I refuse to remember the experience even though I still want the $30 I paid for my seat back. Toyin not every comment about you needs a response regardless of the nature, keep it moving.

56. ann

February 22, 2015 at 10:54 am

lol

57. ann

February 22, 2015 at 10:56 am

i’m still laughing o!!!!!!!!

58. Atl's finest

February 22, 2015 at 11:43 am

Chaiiii!!! I LOVE BN commentators.. It’s 4:40am my time and I’m cracked up.. By d way, who’s this unidentified Toyin??? See Oyinbo see Father!!! What on earth was that???? “Imma act like I didn’t read that”.. She needs to stick to her Yoruba language besides, what’s the meaning of what she wrote in Yoruba and told Stella to ask for the meaning?, BS who cares anyway!

59. Bukola

February 22, 2015 at 12:43 pm

Toyin, the Rihanna of Nigeria. She would always reply every negative comment forgetting that its better to be peaceful than to be right. Minding your own business might not make you popular but it certainly would reduce heartaches and unnecessary enemies.

P.S what is worth doing is worth doing well, if you are going to diss, do it with class and style.

60. stella

February 22, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Stella one could tell you were so tense and that was not you girl.return the boy to the rightful owner. Iyan ogun odun it’s till very very hot when warmed and can burn your hands.no wonder wunmi has nothing to do with you.

• Mama

February 22, 2015 at 11:46 pm

Shut up who is wunmi?…….inlaws have been beefing since 1900s…..that is not a measure of guilt pls……

61. chisom joe

February 22, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Toyin, don’t think u a still a baby,two of u a age mates.someone dt nos u well disclose dt u a older than stella, so stop deceiving urself. Stop seeking for notice.try to get ur own visa so dt u will be traveling as well. Even if stella no gree marry dt ademonikan, there are other ladies dt ve bin prayin to god for a spouse dt will easily grab d offer, so stop making mountain out of a mole hill. Go and upgrade ur english composition and writing skills cuz ur are a big disgrace to english community as a whole. Face wot faces u and Stella alone.

• stella

February 22, 2015 at 3:49 pm

Black pot calling kettle black.why don’t you improve on your grammars first before advising others.

• Stephanie-feld

February 22, 2015 at 4:08 pm

You are a classic example of pot calling kettle black. Since I am a generous person I will type the corrections here for you:

It is YOU not U
      It is ARE not A
      It is THAT not DAT
      It is KNOWS not NOS
      It is YOURSELF not URSELF
      It is HAVE not VE
      It is BEEN not BIN
      It is PRAYING not PRAYIN
      It is THE not D
      It is CAUSE not CUZ
      It is YOUR not UR
      It is WHAT not WOT

You just might want to enroll in the same English writing classes Toyin will be taking.

62. stella

February 22, 2015 at 3:34 pm

That was a fake blog Stella .it showed you were not happy. Fake smile and posture. I bet you cried afterwards. Do the rightful thing if you want to Marr try Daniel marry him let people know so that the can stop talking about you.

63. Ola

February 22, 2015 at 3:58 pm

Toyin first thing first learn properly on how to read and write n mind your business and also stella did not talk so much about her … So why is toyin n most f you commenting as though the viedo was all about stella reply toyin

64. idyson

February 22, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Toyin ia s very local girl wit jonny bravo shape n legs. Are u sure she even graduated from a university? How can she be writing nonsense abt Stella. Stella has class, toyin is clueless and classless.

65. idyson

February 22, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Toyin u are clueless n classless. How could u write such senseless tins? Abeg go n be busy wit ur jonny bravo legs n shape. -! U wan Compare urself wit Stella? Village girl.

66. tee

February 22, 2015 at 9:45 pm

point of correction stella does not have class…….did you see that video ? very obvious daniel put her up to that. who i honestly feel for are her girls when they grow up. They wont want to be labelled children born out of a bad mama, they will run as fast as they can to get away from you stella. I really feel for you. Better make peace with your inner self and give back the son which you never had too back to the rightful owner

67. mzbee

February 22, 2015 at 10:39 pm

Like seriously, toyin mind your business. You re just too razz, can you beat stella if they leave both of you. No just try Delta babe, face the man wey manage keep u for house cos this your attitude can put the man off too. #tatafo #toothpickleg

68. Ibukun

February 23, 2015 at 5:01 am

Okay if you found it difficult to understand what Toyin typed, I read it, absolutely understood her humor and sarcasm and found it hilarious! here you go:

” Huh! Aunty Stella replied me after 8 months (dancing shoki). I don die.
    But ma, I did not mention your name o, and now you said I have toothpick legs. Haba! Aunty Stella, are you just noticing that? Or have you forgotten the time I begged and begged before you acted in my movie Halimat; you came with that your boyfriend, the one that drives a “big okada” (lol, power bike). But the leg don fat small now. You know you are in America and you can’t come home now because you are busy with United Nations and your radio work (buhahahabuha). But I can take a picture of my legs and send it to you ma.
    Aunty Stella, between me and you, why are you just replying after 8months? I swear I did not mention your name o, but your conscious got to you abi? Eyaa, e ma binu ma. I am sorry ma. But you said something about my son (abi won di aunty stella ni?) I mean are you under a spell ma? (eni fe fi eja kika se bangles (jor o!) ma ti lu yin ju). What kinda joke is that??
    Anyway, that’s just by the way ma, but if e pain you ma, I am sorry ma, but please ask anyone for the meaning of “obinrin lota obinrin” and “iyan ogun odun”. Thanks ma. And I still love ma.
    NB: Aunty Stella please don’t say anything again, because oro o dun lenu yin rara. People like me should be adoring you, nitori Olorun ma. And people of your caliber will not reply to baby colleagues.
    Please ma, lest I forget, when are you returning our boys? Because that’s the koko
    To all my fans, make una no vex. Enjoy ”

Toyin Aimaku for the money!!!!! LoL!

69. Kunle

February 23, 2015 at 6:50 am

These ladies are idle. Guys, do not encourage them!

70. nonye

February 23, 2015 at 8:13 am

Toyin shouldn’t have responded – so I guess its a good thing she deleted her instagram post. With any luck she will try not to “pull the trigger”so quickly. Then again, I am still puzzled as to why Stella brought this up after almost a year. Same thing with the video Daniel posted about setting records straight to a matter no one wasn’t interested in… This only strengthens my conviction that these guys are constantly attention-seeking and we continue to humour them by noticing these antics. I’m not going to bother reading or commenting on any of this Stella-Daniel mess unless it’s in respect of something that showcases the talents we originally appreciated Stella for. I think that’s the intervention they need.

71. I said it!

February 23, 2015 at 9:12 am

Stella shud sha go and sit one place. Madam we are tired of you and your defensive appearances. Toyin pls go and learn to spell

72. Ms aao

February 23, 2015 at 9:22 am

this is just stupid! why is she addressing the hate comments? i couldnt even watch it to the end. it felt like the shit we do in Sec school (slumbooks) would her girls be proud seeing this when they are old enough to understand…well, that depends on how they are brought up tho. And talking about being 40 and single, 37 with 3 husbands, and having something the guys keep coming back to? thats just silly and not christianly! and then you left Nigeria and you r still being talked about? really ma’am really? for what? peace keeping or trouble making? SIT and be a good parent to your girls!

73. tee

February 23, 2015 at 2:09 pm

Thanks Ms aao, you said it all……………..Stella you and your vindictive petty hubby need to go on a vacay……pele o….ndo……….cant even imagine having this sort of mummy and stepfather, no values!!!!!!!!

74. Sarah

February 23, 2015 at 2:10 pm

Toyin’s English though.

75. jummy

February 23, 2015 at 4:38 pm

@ Toyin I don’t av much to say concerning dis issue but let me ask u few question..u said “bring back our son” if ur so called friend dt u are fighting on her behalf is really dt responsible and being a real mother no authority will approved to take her son away from her. As per all what we read on newspaper, blog etc ” she left her son in d hospital bcos of stupid movie location” Toyin if she is ur bro’s wife will u support that?. pls lets call a spade a spade, u will soon be a mother one day u will knw how it is. Leave stella out of d prob she no use juju marry d guy…he choose to wit her shikena. enof of all dis publicity u are looking for …we love u jst maintain ur champion okay dere wahala no concerns u ..Dont leave ur load and carry someone else luggage for head. u shld understand better as omo Yoruba.

76. Fossil

February 23, 2015 at 6:29 pm

TOYIN , 2face , even Buhari na wa oo, Na only Naija they insult them self on English matter, uhhhhmmm, I wonder wot English we all speak self, b4 it was 2face every body was insulting about spoken English, now is TOYIN, u all should sit down there with ur good gramma while d ones u re insulting make progress with their lives and their bad English . U all should get a life with ur good gramma. Can’t u just get ur self entertained & stop killing people self elstime . jobless people.

77. Fossil

February 23, 2015 at 7:08 pm

Self esteem sorry

78. bee

February 23, 2015 at 8:54 pm

I am not here to judge Toyin’s English, but the fact that she can’t act a single scene in her movie and not speak English annoys me! She forces English too much in Yoruba movies, take a chill pill girl. I really do love your acting, but the everytime English pisses me off.

• tunmi

February 24, 2015 at 3:56 am

That really bothers me as wel . I want to hear Yoruba not English, and the English words are for simple words too. I understand if it absolutely has to be in English like common nouns or new words or certain words specific to certain field. But for things like dinner, rice, even darling sef, we have Yoruba words for them.

79. Fossil

March 2, 2015 at 6:12 pm

kemmyokpaka.blogspot.com/2013/04/breaking-news-lanre-nzeribe-petitions.html. Too many drama with this Stella self. from lanre nzeribe to monaliza chinda to Dorris etc na wa ooo ( the Aboderin’s get stuff to say too, even Emeka Nzeribe self)