Features

BN Reader Moses Obroku Shares the Story of His Traumatic Experience After an Accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge

BellaNaija seeks to share more human interest stories in 2015. We want to focus a bit more on the shared experiences of our readers. Moses Obroku sent us an email with the story of his ordeal after an accident on his way to work left him in the trauma ward for over a month. As he narrates his experience, he shares how he kept it together in the midst of the physical pain he endured.

We found his story poignant and we are grateful he shared it with us.

***

As dawn broke on Thursday February 24, 2006, it appeared like a normal day or so I thought; as I happily got ready for work which I only resumed two days earlier. If I had known how that day was going to turn out, I may never have left the apartment.
At the close of business that day, I left the office at airport road and made my way to Oshodi to board a non-stop bus to Ajah, to return home. I soon found an empty bus calling for passengers to my direction which I entered and promptly took the front seat.

As the now filled bus made its way towards the Third Mainland Bridge, the ride was smooth and things looked normal. When the driver started to ascend the bridge; at the intersection where the road forks towards Ibadan expressway to the left and Lagos Island to the right, he should move towards the right and continue on the bridge. I just started to think that the vehicle was too close to the kerb and… (I didn’t quite finish the thought) when everything happened in surreal slow motion in my mind. The driver violently hit the kerb with the left wheel, which made the bus travelling at about 100 km/per hour careened out of balance, fell on my side and continued sliding on the concrete highway till it spent its velocity and came to an abrupt halt right in the middle of the road. Fortunately, there was no other vehicle coming behind to run us over.
The noise of the crash was deafening. The windshield had shattered to a thousand places sending pieces of glass fiber everywhere. Metal had squeezed, seats were pushed into each other and there was silence for a fraction of a second before the cries, wailings, and screams emanated from all around as if people were zoned back into the present to confront the horrors.
It has often been said that people who have had near death experiences usually see their lives flash before them. It is true!

I must have been disoriented for a few moments until the noises started and I realized I was not pinned down. I came out of the vehicle through the space where the windshield used to be and sat by the kerb of the highway. It was when I tried to assess my situation to know if I sustained injuries or not that I discovered my right palm had been badly mangled. I could see my right index finger hanging by a shred of skin, the other fingers were also broken with gapping wounds; I could see the bones, ligaments and all the stuff that flesh used to cover. And there was blood! I remember it just kept pouring from my hand wetting the pavement in front of me.

I couldn’t tell if other passengers sustained injuries as well, seeing I was in a critical condition which was already raising a lot of concern at the scene of the accident. One sympathizer suggested I started walking to a nearby hospital. While we made our way towards the base of the bridge, the pain kicked in and it wasn’t just from my hand that it was coming from but all over my body. After walking about 300 meters, we got to a hospital at Bariga where the doctor that showed up almost immediately took one look at my injury and declared it too severe; suggesting that I needed to see a trauma surgeon right away. He referred me to the National Orthopedic hospital at Igbobi. I froze! It was then I realized the magnitude of my injuries. I became very afraid, because prior to that accident I had never been an in-patient in any hospital my whole life.
As the doctor made to leave after delivering his gloomy news, I suggested to him if I could at least get some medication for the pain that was shooting all over my body. He thought about it for a second and agreed, instructing a nurse standing by on what drugs I should be administered with. After making the upfront payment, I got the medication that gave me temporary relief from the pains; and sat by the reception area of the hospital to figure out how to get to the orthopedic hospital.

As I sat there wondering how I would get a taxi to Igbobi hospital, one gentleman who had just brought his daughter to the hospital came over to me and inquired what the matter was. After hearing my ordeal, he volunteered to ask his driver to take me to the orthopedic hospital. Before we left, he gave his driver some money to pay for whatever I may be required to and stay with me till my family members I had called showed up. I could not believe my fortune. Despite what anyone thinks about Nigerians, there are still a few good men around here. I managed to get his phone number before the driver and I set out.

When we arrived at the emergency ward at Igbobi hospital, I was put on a bed, even as a doctor soon emerged with a nurse and some kit, to stitch what parts of my hand he could. Just as I was beginning to think that okay, I was getting attended to quickly and efficiently, a government hospital may not be that bad after all, the power went out! Fear gripped my throat afresh. To my shock, the nurse casually whipped out her mobile phone and held it over my hand to give light to the doctor doing the suturing, even as they continued their subtle conversation under their surgical masks unfazed. Soon they were done, and swathed my hand in gauze.
The attending doctor on duty that night came to assess my injuries and told me frankly that my hand would not be the same again. While he could not guarantee what fingers they would be able to save, he was sure the index finger on my right hand was gone seeing it was barely hanging by a slice of skin and I had left part of its bones at the scene of the accident. The ring finger next to it was so severely damaged too, he could only hope it would survive.

I spent that night at the emergency ward, surrounded by accident victims of varying magnitude. Sleep would finally put me out of my misery even as I hoped the whole surreal event of the day was a bad dream from which I would wake up. It was the pains that woke me up the next morning, dragging me back to my shocking, painful reality. When the doctor from the previous night came to check on me, he removed the gauze covering my injury and found my index finger still hanging by the shred of skin had lost colour and turned a deathly grey. The ring finger next to it which was declared critical the previous day seemed to smile at me with a fuchsia colour promising to stay with me.

When I was finally admitted to the Mobolaji Bank-Anthony (MBA) ward 5 later that day, I was told I needed to supply my own water for immediate usage as the facility was lacking water at the time. My mouth dropped. How can a hospital not have water running for one moment? I asked no one in particular. Anyway, a family friend who lived nearby came to the rescue, sending her steward to bring some water for me. Mercifully, the ‘no water situation’ at the ward did not last long to my relief. As I lay on the hospital bed, the grimness of my situation started to set in, and with it heavy depression. Within a couple of days, the consultant in charge of MBA5, came around assessed my injuries and promptly scheduled me for two surgeries.

After some days at the ward, I fell into the rhythm of things there. Wake up, do personal hygiene, the nurses administer drugs, meals get served, injuries get cleaned up and redressed, sleep or interact with other patients or nurses/ receive visitors, lunch gets served, more medication is administered, dinner is served, medication, bed time and the cycle begins all over again the next day. I felt imprisoned by my body! When the day for my first surgery came, it was an open and shut matter. The surgical teams at Igbobi hospital are quite knowledgeable. I was put under general anesthetics so that by the time I woke up, the surgery was done.

With my right hand banged up, I resorted to doing everything with my left hand. Now that I think of it, it’s amazing what we can achieve when our survival depends on it. I even began to scribble with my left hand but soon gave up when my writing looked worse than that of a two-year old.

Soon after, the day for the skin graft surgery came. I was prepped and wheeled into the theatre again. I remember the anesthetician asking me to count down from ten with her. I cannot remember going beyond eight before losing consciousness. The next thing I knew was nurse Orugbo calling my name with her deep firm voice. Only in my drowsiness, it sounded like a call from the supernatural. When I woke up, as before the surgery was done. Only the pain from my left foot where skin had been taken to close up the extensive injury on my palm, shot to my head. Now I had my right hand and left foot in heavy plasters. It looked like things had to get worse first before they got better.

Back in the ward, I was given a crutch to aid my movement since I couldn’t put pressure on my left foot. My depression increased. Here was I, fresh from National Youth Service Corps, with a Law degree behind me as well; hitherto never admitted to any hospital but going through the whole works now. I began to reflect on the things we take for granted- safety, good health, mobility, sight, sound, two hands, two legs, sunshine, bird songs, family, friends and all the other excellent things about life.

On April 2nd after over one month of being hospitalized, I was able to hold a pen with great difficulty with my injured hand, and wrote ‘great is your faithfulness oh God my father…’ After forty days of being hospitalized, my hand had healed enough for me to be discharged. My left foot had healed nicely too, enabling me to drop the crutch. While I was glad to leave the hospital, I saw too many amputations among ward mates to leave me depressed for a long time afterwards.

Over the years, I have had cause to remember that lone- vehicle accident I was involved in nearly every day. I still feel some pains in my right palm from time to time. It must be the strung out nerves and misaligned bones. I have now become ambidextrous as I can effectively utilize my left hand as much as my right; while the only driver I completely trust is me. But then, I also thank God daily for allowing me to live through it all.

**Image used is not a reflection of Moses Obroku.

Photo Credit: Dreamstime | Czuber

1. Chioma

February 4, 2015 at 8:45 am

Great is His Faithfulness! Moses thanks for sharing your story…really inspiring stuff….you are indeed a survivor!

• ada nnewi

February 4, 2015 at 9:58 am

Typical Nigerians!!! While being thankful to God that Moses survived keep in mind that he highlighted the fact that we have absolutely no functioning social system!!! If you have an accident on the road, you are on your own! If you give birth on the road, you are on your own… If armed robbers come to your house, you are on your own!!! If your house catches fire, you are on your own!!! If a car hits you crossing the road, you are on your own!!! All because money meant to develop working public hospitals with effective accident delivery services was siphoned into people’s personal accounts, an effective transport system that should replace danfos is not in place except partly in lagos, emergency response services nationwide are below par with Lagos having an average score, police are underpaid, under motivated, corrupt and badly trained and are the enemies of the citizens they are meant to protect!!! Nigeria is supposed to be better than the UAE but her citizens have gotten so used to being abused and “raped” that they don’t even know the power they have to demand that they be treated right by their leaders!!! Very sad!!!

• Bella

February 4, 2015 at 10:27 am

thank you for your comment, YES we praise God for his life and mercy for this young man but do we not realise the basic human rights conditions that we are not getting, I will repeat it all for you to read again! We honestly cannot accept this, for how long, not even basic water, did you all NOT read the poor and non-existent public service delivery. I thank God too for the good Samaritan. Clearly you are in Gods favour, however my fellow Nigerians, now is the time to vote well o. I repeat – please read this again o.
      While being thankful to God that Moses survived keep in mind that he highlighted the fact that we have absolutely no functioning social system!!! If you have an accident on the road, you are on your own! If you give birth on the road, you are on your own… If armed robbers come to your house, you are on your own!!! If your house catches fire, you are on your own!!! If a car hits you crossing the road, you are on your own!!! All because money meant to develop working public hospitals with effective accident delivery services was siphoned into people’s personal accounts.

God bless Nigeria

• Lois

February 4, 2015 at 1:00 pm

Thank you Ada Nnewi. In as much as we thank God for His mercies in this very evil and selfish country, we can see how terrible our situation in Nigeria is. I have been scheduled for a surgery for 4 weeks now, but I will rather opt to go to the US but of cause with the mercy, love and grace of God

• Pat

February 5, 2015 at 1:01 am

“Nigeria is supposed to be better than the UAE but her citizens have ……” I was telling a woman this awhile ago and she was like hmm God will help us, we should be praying. I told her we have been praying since 1960 that prayer without action will not bring changes.

• sly

February 4, 2015 at 10:21 am

Exactly o,the part he said he was able to write”great is your faithfulness”,it brought tears to my eyes,indeed he is ever faithful.

2. chu girl

February 4, 2015 at 8:58 am

to God be the glory…. in all things we give Him thanks.

3. Sandra

February 4, 2015 at 9:00 am

Hmmmm.. GLORY to God! Iv got my own surviving story too,not on accident tho. maybe some day I’ll share.

4. Ifunanya

February 4, 2015 at 9:02 am

Dear God, thank you for saving him.

I also want to thank YOU for the good health YOU have blessed my home with.

This is just YOU reminding me that being healthy is ENOUGH for me to keep thanking YOU.

5. Ms. Lurve

February 4, 2015 at 9:05 am

I almost shed a tear. Thank God for your life, Oh Lord rescue Nigeria! we deserve so much better.

6. Debby

February 4, 2015 at 9:07 am

*tears in my eyes* Lord I am grateful for the gift of life, for your mercy, for your protection over me and my house house.May you alone continue to receive all the GLORY.

Teach me Lord to number my days.

This is a wake up call yet again to always be THANKFUL in every situation.

7. cindy

February 4, 2015 at 9:07 am

Hmmm…..
    this calls for a reflection about the things I take for granted everyday. I hate it when I have the sligates scratch on me. I literally get depressed. So I can just imagine. I don’t trust anyone on the road except my self and my supernatural driver, Jesus. That’s why I get angry when am I a car with someone who is speeding and when cautioned he or she gives the excuse “I’m in control”. If you are in control, are you also in control of other road users or every other factor? I’m pretty sure it’s easier to control a vehicle moving at 80km than that moving at 101 km. Pls Nigerians, let’s be careful while driving. A little reduction in speed won’t kill you. As for the op, affliction shall not arise a second time. God bless you and bless us all.

8. nully

February 4, 2015 at 9:12 am

It is well my brother. Thank God for the gift of life.

9. www.thelmathinks.com

February 4, 2015 at 9:13 am

Oh wow. I really didn’t want to read this post because I constantly find myself thinking how I’m no better than accident victims and amputees at Igbobi, I can only thank God for his constant protection over my life. Mr Obroku I’m so happy you pulled through, reading your account has brought to mind yet again how pathetic the medical system in this country is.

“the doctor made to leave after delivering his gloomy news…”, that left me completely dumbfounded.

10. Alero

February 4, 2015 at 9:17 am

This is really, really terrifying and touching. I wept at some point. I thank God for you,Moses. Your right hand would heal, and you would know that God kept you for a reason.

11. NIRA

February 4, 2015 at 9:17 am

Thank God for good health and the gift of life.

12. pinkie

February 4, 2015 at 9:20 am

sure brought tears to my eyes…omg!!! things we really take for granted. Thank you Lord for mercies undeserving. Thank God for Moses. He will live long and testify to your goodness.. Ilike that you don’t sound unhappy about it.. the fact that it happened means God permitted it to. you sound like you have all the encouragement and support you need to pull through. Just know that God would never leave you. xx

13. me,myself and I

February 4, 2015 at 9:20 am

My guy,thank God for your life. A friend of mine was serving at Aba a few years back and decided to visit us in Uniben on his birthday to spend the day with us. The bus had a terrible accident and everyone but him died. He had a fracture in his spinal cord and was told that if the fracture had been a step lower,he would never have walked again. He spent four months in the neuro ward on his back,they had to cut open the space in the.foam where his bum was located to enable him answer nature’s call. I felt really bad because he was in so much pain but at the same time I was thankful and am still thankful to God for his mercies.

14. Vikkie

February 4, 2015 at 9:21 am

Hmmmmmm God!!!! Great indeed is His Faithfulness my dear brother, for you to have survived it all means His purpose for you wld b achieved in your life tiume in Jesus Name.

I read your “testimony” realising the need 4 us to really hold God & b in gud relationship wit him daily.. If not God, it only takes God 4 dis type of miracle to come tru.

You are a wonder to your generation. Bless u dear brother….

15. Olaitan

February 4, 2015 at 9:22 am

Alhamdulilah! I thank Almighty Allah for safe and sound health, for the GIFT of LIFE… Thanks for sharing this piece Bella, it is sure a wake up call. Sorry for your ordeal Moses, God sure knows best..

16. Chelzy

February 4, 2015 at 9:23 am

I can’t but thank God for you.
    I almost gave up reading cos of the length but there are testimonies, that just cant be ignored.
    Thanks for sharing your story. I have a lot of learnt lessons.
    It also reminds my of the accident i had in Jan 2014.
    Thank God we are survivors.

17. Ella

February 4, 2015 at 9:37 am

Stories like this make me realize that there are no certainties in life…all we hold in high esteem are just Vanity ..the money, the cars, the clothes, the wealth, the degrees, the Job…they mean nothing if we do not have life and love. I cant imagine how patients would trade all the money they have for the good health and complete body I have. Lord If I have not been grateful enough in the past, I am surely grateful now, for a body that has never been involved in an accident. Eyes that have never been blind, legs that have never been broken. Thank you Lord for giving me all I need,

18. kenitola

February 4, 2015 at 9:54 am

In any situation we found our self, we should always give thanks to God. thank God for sparing your life moses so that you can testify to His goodness. He is a Great God

19. oluchy

February 4, 2015 at 10:16 am

l thank God for your survival, l thank God for life and good health everyday, no ever having headache is a big thing o.

20. Vivadrew

February 4, 2015 at 10:19 am

Every morning I wake, I say “Father thank you for letting me see another day”. “Great is Thy Faithfulness”. Really heart wrenching ordeal.

21. nene

February 4, 2015 at 10:46 am

wow! thank God for your life! i can imagine the trauma.

22. Paix

February 4, 2015 at 10:47 am

Moses, thank God for His unfailing mercies towards you and being with you through it all.
    This is why we need CHANGE ……individually, as a community and nation. Be the CHANGE you want to see in others……let the CHANGE start with you and I.

23. OLAJUMMIE

February 4, 2015 at 10:48 am

Things we take for granted. I was diagnosed at 32yrs (2014) with breast cancer and during the first and only chemotherapy I had,I appreciated God for the gift of sound sleep.I could not sleep even with diazepam or lexotan. People who sleep easily without stress should be thankful for this great gift. I am now grateful for my hair.I lost every strand and became clean shaven. This actually initiated my journey to keeping a natural and low cut. Thank God for your life Moses,It is actually a wake up call to be thankful for those little things we take for granted. Today is world cancer day,remember to pray for those battling cancer. It is actually not an easy journey,It is by grace. It has made me see life differently.The futility of this life.I cant keep the tears from following as I am writing this. Am grateful to God for saving me.God bless us all.

• Opsy

February 4, 2015 at 5:37 pm

And God will continue to keep you Olajummie. I’m glad you beat cancer, God bless you!

• imose

February 4, 2015 at 7:19 pm

More grace and good health dear Olajummie!!

24. OnPoint

February 4, 2015 at 11:10 am

Two hands. Two feet. Two eyes. Nostrils. Mouth. Phonation. Appetite. Sleep. Sunshine. Rain. The list of what I take for granted is indeed endless. Thank you Moses for this reminder of God’s great faithfulness and our ingratitude secondary to ignorance! This is something everyone should always remember…

25. AOA

February 4, 2015 at 11:46 am

Indeed ”Great is the Lord faithfulness” October 2014 I slipped on a wet tile at home and fractured my right hand. let me just say the accident left me with a better appreciation of little, mundane things, activities we take for granted and an awesome appreciation of Gods faithfulness. May God complete His healing on you Moses.

26. G-Dada

February 4, 2015 at 12:09 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmm, wow…..teary…..No driving Under the the Influence of Alcohol never again……Sensible driving…Hope we all take the chill pill behind the wheels? Congrats Moses

27. ANNE

February 4, 2015 at 12:14 pm

Tears roll down my cheeks as I read this story. I just lost my 20 year old cousin to a ghastly motor accident yesterday. Due to the negligence of our health care system and lack of emergency facilities….he was conscious at the accident scene and was considered as a “not so serious case”..meanwhile he was dying of internal bleeding. By the time he was rushed to hospital..it was too late. reading youR story, I just wish he survived. Guys lets cherish life while we are alive. you never know when your time is up.

28. Jane Public

February 4, 2015 at 12:45 pm

This is the exact reason why i can never live in Nigeria again. I was home a few weeks ago, and saw all the glitterati and I wasn’t amused or impressed. My friends kept telling me, come on Janey, Lagos is where it is happening, don’t you want to make money, you don’t pay as much tax, lagos is where the enjoyment is, forget that you New York. Convince Le Boo to come back joor, he will adjust. I told them point blank Heaven forbid. We passed near an accident scene, on the so called ISLAND, and I shuddered with fear, to see how the victims were handled. I told my cousin, so this is the lagos you were trying to “sell to me”. Her response was, forget that matter, even in your America, it is not as if everything works 100%. What an excuse. Until the ills of the system affect you directly, you will be disenfranchised. We were just coming from lunch at one of those posh places, and the stark reality that Lagos is a mirage, in fact worse than a mirage hit me. You can step out of a restaurant, at the same standard of the ones abroad, but if you are hit by a car the next minute, the reality of living in a third world country will come to bear sharply. All your money, or connections may not be able to save you. Even if you have the means to be flown abroad, you may not even survive to get there. A family friend’s son died last year in a car accident in Lekki. Arrangements had been made to fly him out the day after, while they stabilised him to fly. He died merely hours before. Yes, people die abroad, but dammit, they will try. I have witnessed an air ambulance and two ground crew ambulances try to rescue ONE PERSON just a few days ago. It made me flash back to what I saw in Lagos and I thought human beings are truly not created equal. Let me continue paying my taxes. Armed robbers shoot people for their cars, you are on your own. Your range rover flashed on IG will not save you. Your house catches fire, which can happen, you are on your own. A fault with your generator can kill you. Living in that Nigeria, is like being in a minefield. One wrong step, one stroke of bad luck and that is it. Even with visiting, it is with fear, worry and prayers.

• imose

February 4, 2015 at 7:21 pm

10000000000 likes!

• Pat

February 5, 2015 at 1:13 am

@Jane Public, all what you said is so true

29. Jane Public

February 4, 2015 at 12:49 pm

Walking to a hospital from a traumatic accident. That gave me goose bumps mehn. Making your own way to the hospital, paying for drugs upfront, sitting down in the waiting room, going to a hospital in a civilian vehicle. OMG, angels were watching over you that day

• imose

February 4, 2015 at 7:22 pm

Same here I cringed and shouted out loud!! As in.. you walked to the hospital..smh,
      Our bad government is truly worse than Cancer!!

30. Lois

February 4, 2015 at 1:03 pm

I was in a hospital once where a patient died before dawn and the Doctor had the nerve to tell the family that oxygen finished over-night! Like for real? someone died out of sheer negligence and incompetence and no one will have to pay for it except the life of the patient? This is my country, Nigeria. Congratulations indeed Moses because you were indeed saved by grace of God

31. Ada Nnewi

February 4, 2015 at 1:40 pm

WOW!!!!

32. Viveey

February 4, 2015 at 1:41 pm

Its a reminder 2 all d privilege we take 4 granted, we r no better than those with their legs n hands suspended in d hospital. I’m so grateful 2 u o GOD 4 d gift of lyf n 4give me 4 al d tyms I’v thought less. Thank GOD 4 ur lyf Moses. #BigfanofBellanaija#1stcommentonBellanaija#couldnthelpbut comment#soootouching#

33. oyinlola

February 4, 2015 at 3:10 pm

I still had goose bumps reading this again Moses and Jane Public’s comment just cinched it for me. It is the sad reality of where we live in, how we take lives with levity. Only in this part of the world will you find people milling around an accident scene waiting for someone else to make the first rescue-move. Only in our hospitals will nurses delay your entry into emergency ward because they want to get paid if you are not registered.

One of such hospital emergencies for me was when I had an asthma attack and my Ventolin inhaler wouldn’t suppress it, my colleagues in frantic worry rushed me to the hospital. I was feeling life zap out of me but semi-conscious enough to feel the car practically fly. Only for us to get to the hospital(me in a sorry state, carried by two men) and the nurses kept asking for my hospital card or money to register me! My God. I shudder at the memory! What is more important at a time like this? Is it until things like these happen to people we love that we begin to develop a sense of compassion for human lives? I just can’t hate on this country because I live here as I know there are a good few people who have genuine feelings for human lives but please let them make our health system work. What stops us from having working air ambulances?

Thank God for your life Moses and thanks for sharing.

34. Esemeje

February 4, 2015 at 3:22 pm

teary eyed with mixed emotions here.we are reminded of the goodness of God, the sufferings of Nigerians and prayers for better leadership for Nigeria. God bless you Moses!!! God bless Nigeria!!!

35. Chiki Baybe

February 4, 2015 at 3:34 pm

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Great is thy faithfullness O Lord!

36. Opsy

February 4, 2015 at 5:08 pm

Thank God for you Moses and thank you so much for sharing!

37. imose

February 4, 2015 at 7:24 pm

For being Alive and well I am soo thankful!! Thanks for sharing… I can’t complain!!! *wipes tears from eyes * I can’t complain!!!

38. jojo

February 4, 2015 at 7:33 pm

What a story? I thank God for His mercies. God speed Moses and God bless you

39. Sisi

February 4, 2015 at 9:40 pm

Thank you Moses for sharing. I never fail to thank God for a blessed new day and at the same time pray for long life, good health and prosperity. So many things really needs to be changed in Nigeria, so many I mean like how can a semi dying person come to the hospital and you ask for money first. Now I do understand that money is required to run the hospital and pay staff salaries but still life cannot be bought biko. Lord help us! I tire

40. Concerned_Boyfriend

February 5, 2015 at 12:02 am

Jane Public summed it all up perfectly “One wrong step, one stroke of bad luck and that is it”… There are no second chances in Nigeria.

41. Pat

February 5, 2015 at 12:57 am

“I began to reflect on the things we take for granted- safety, good health, mobility, sight, sound, two hands, two legs, sunshine, bird songs, family, friends and all the other excellent things about life” That hit home to me and thanks for sharing your story. I am glad you recovered from the accident.

42. Ololade

February 5, 2015 at 9:01 am

Lord,thank you for everything….Moses I wish you total recover in Jesus name . The little things of life are the things that matter most.

43. Ololade

February 5, 2015 at 9:01 am

Recovery*

44. NaijaPikin

February 5, 2015 at 5:36 pm

When doctors were striking, people were calling them wicked.

Can you imagine stitching with phone light? No water in a hospital.

Thank God say these Doctors still get small heart sha. cos these conditions will make many quit medicine.