Scoop

Cooking, Politics, Her First Audition & More! Watch Kate Henshaw on ‘EL Now’

Kate HenshawNollywood actress Kate Henshaw is one actress that we cannot get tired of.

If you follow the star on Instagram then you already know about her love for cooking and her love for fitness.

While on Ebonylife TV’s ‘EL Now’ show she talks more about this while also touching on her reasons for going into politics, her very first auditions and much more.

Check on it!

1. kimora

February 12, 2015 at 3:10 pm

Another Ageless beauty.I Love her.

2. Tony

February 12, 2015 at 4:19 pm

Sellout.. typical Nigeran that has sold her soul… We do ot have any ith or respect for this woa and are completly uninterested in whateve se does.. Go Away!!!
    Bad amrket!!

• S!

February 12, 2015 at 6:34 pm

I read the comments and closed the tab.
      I reopened just to comment on your comment.
      I don’t understand how you’ll get 36 likes for what I’ve read like 5 times and couldn’t understand.

• tony

February 12, 2015 at 9:33 pm

“Sellout.. typical Nigeran politician that has sold her soul… We do not have any like or respect for this woman and are completly uninterested in whateve she does.. Go Away!!!
      Bad market!!”

There were obvious spelling mistakes but you are obviously uneducated thats why you could not comprehend….

• Mamasita

February 13, 2015 at 1:49 am

Bitter soul……keep hating…..

3. LET ME RANT

February 12, 2015 at 4:29 pm

I am not happy,I want to bless my parents with money,I want to complete my fathers uncompleted house even though I am a woman.
    My mum,I want to do everything within me to make her happy 24/7 cos that woman can die for her children.she deserves the bestest’ best. I love my parents so much and I pray I am able to do as much before they pass on.
    And you my soul mate where art thou,where can I find you? I keep wondering how we will meet or if you are already in my life. I do not need God to break your front teeth before I recognize you; I need you to come to me as handsome as ever. BTW a friend of mine just invited me to an event and guess what? I MUST COME WITH MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER. so where ever you are better put on your shoes and locate me before that event inugo?

4. hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca

February 12, 2015 at 5:02 pm

Kate is so chic! Nothing beats a healthy lifestyle I swear.

5. ken

February 12, 2015 at 6:26 pm

she looks effortless

6. LIKE

February 12, 2015 at 8:23 pm

i love her dress in the pic