Relationships

Ali Baba: If You Still Think It’s a Man’s World You Are a ‘Lafu’!

Ali Baba 1Comedian Ali Baba has got a few tips to share with newly married men.

According to him women are really the ones who rule the house (and the world) and any man who thinks otherwise is a ‘Lafu’.

He posted the picture of a fridge magnet (above) on his Instagram page with a long caption:

This is on the door of my fridge, in my bathroom. In a house where I am the man. By the way, a wise man once said, whenever you meet a man that always shouts, I AM THE MAN OF THE HOUSE! Chances are, he is not. They often start with “OLOWO Ori mi”… Story for the gods! Because when you hear that you are about to be scammed into thinking, you’re the man and you rule! Eti re melo?????? Anyway, There is a lesson in this for all young men who are about to get married, just got married or married but still think they are the man! If you still think it’s a man’s world, you are a lafu! And if you think you are the one that have it all locked down, think again! You are on a looooooooong thing. Many of us may not know and will never know, how much of the toasting we actually did. Because, some ladies had already set all kinds of trap for us and just patiently waited for the traps to catch us. But the trap is set in a way that it now seems that we were the ones who set the whole thing up in the first place! AKAMU like us! That’s how we will be bragging to people how we scattered the babe’s head and made her fall yakata for us. When in actual sense, she had fallen yakata for us long ago and was just waiting for you to catch up. Now, you this Lastma will not let us rest with how you made her say yes. It’s a Man’s world my foot! These women have us so locked down like Alcatraz. They rule the world. Men who are in denial only end up getting more locked down than those of us who have “Kuku GBA fun OLORUN” and are under management. On behalf of men who agree with me, I give double twaaale to the women who have our MUMU BOTTON on speed dial with full functional MAGA remote controls. To all the men I say, you are not alone! We are all in this together! WHO RUN(S) THE WORLD?

Ali Baba

Earlier in the day he posted a cute photo of himself and his wife.

Ali Baba 2

Photo Credit: Instagram – @alibabagcfr

1. Hurperyearmie

March 3, 2015 at 1:41 pm

Issokay

2. Onegirl

March 3, 2015 at 1:47 pm

Buhahahahahaha very well spoken! Women have so much power and control. I remember with all my popsis gra gra and I am the Man ways. Momsi who is as quiet and chilled out as a dove could make him do Anything and then make him believe it was his idea all along lolol.

• BeautifulOnyinye

March 3, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Very true. @ Onegirl.Mum is as submissive as can be,dad is the gra gra one but she practically rules and makes him believe it’s all his idea.Currently applying the same principles on my hubby.There’s almost nothing a wife can’t achieve if she makes her man feel like he’s king.PS!the guy should treat you as a queen though.

3. lis

March 3, 2015 at 2:33 pm

#Girls!!! We run the world!!#

4. bee

March 3, 2015 at 2:36 pm

i like……………………………………….make him do Anything and then make him believe it was his idea all along lolol..

5. La petite

March 3, 2015 at 3:03 pm

Of course yes.

6. Magz

March 3, 2015 at 3:40 pm

Loooooooool! I remember the way my father used to argue with my mother then and do whatever he wanted to do in his own way, my mother would just keep quiet. After it had backfired, my father would come back to ask her “so ki lo ni ka se?” (“so what did you say we should do?” After a while, he learnt o……lol

• serene

March 3, 2015 at 7:38 pm

Hahaha…are you sure we don’t have the same father?

7. abby

March 3, 2015 at 3:44 pm

In a family setting,it might not b,but in d Nigerian society,it is a man’s world….d men boss us everywhere…in a taxi a certain time,I was asked to ‘shut up’ cos I was a woman and I know nothing abt politics….u see conductors and low lifers say any tin dey like to a lady in public and she ignores dem cos she nor want wahala….a conductor just harassed me with his words now,just because of thirty naira…this won’t happen if I was a man….somehow d society believes it is a man’s world despite our level of civilization.

8. @edDREAMZ

March 3, 2015 at 3:52 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Dude gat so much respect for women and that alone makes his wife the luckiest woman in the world……
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

9. oj

March 3, 2015 at 5:14 pm

These are women who apply true wisdom in their marriages. They don’t harass or insult their husbands. Some of them could be very quiet. but what they say RULES. They make it seem like it was the man’s idea all along. and their men no dey use dem play. I know a few women who are like that and I hope to be like them someday. Sadly, some women harass and insult their husbands either because they have higher degrees or a better-paying job and an unruly tongue, especially when they know their own suggestions are right..

On the other hand, the man has to be humble enough to listen to his wife. Some men are so arrogant that even though they know their wives are right, they would rather follow their own foolish way. It takes two to tango at the end of the day.

10. Imose

March 3, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Always know your man’s Mumu button and press on replay !!!

• Imose

March 3, 2015 at 7:29 pm

It works like magic

11. hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca

March 3, 2015 at 7:31 pm

Spoken like a man who just got well laid!

12. nnenne

March 4, 2015 at 12:29 am

Men are the head and women the neck. The head is useless without the neck because it makes it stand.

13. forget

March 9, 2015 at 12:03 am

…I like the concept, but I’m a lil nausiated about that though! No one needs to claim superiority. I think every one has their place and should just do their thing abeg. We should stop accruing unnecessary superiority, It’s all crap