Music

Nedu & Tonto Dikeh aka Pokolee team up on “Play” | LISTEN

Poko Nedu

Syndik8 Records DanceHall artist Nedu has been in the studio finishing up his untitled EP and its safe to say he is ready to kick off 2015 with a bang!

Here is the Ikon Produced, PokoLee assisted brand new single titled PLAY!

Crank up the volume of your speakers, get ready to turn up and hit PLAY!

1. AnikeArewa

March 20, 2015 at 2:17 pm

PURE RUBBISH!!!!! Where are the lyrics? All I heard her say- was I’m Pokolee.. Nothing but over produced instruments.. Music isn’t everyone’s talent. Please shine in ur lane..

• kenitola

March 20, 2015 at 4:12 pm

my dear, what did you expect? i didnt bother to listen because i know that it will be pure nonsense, my advice for tonto(pokolee) concentrate more on your acting, i really like you acting.

2. ummmm

March 20, 2015 at 3:17 pm

lame?

3. OriginalPayPay

March 20, 2015 at 5:05 pm

In this life I have learnt to shut my mouth, when I’m most compelled to speak negative of someone’s endeavors, and so will I on this one. Tontoh Darling………………No words to describe this beautiful add-lip.

• Joyce

March 22, 2015 at 11:10 am

IM SO PROUD OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU…YOU TRY NOT TO BE A CRITIC, THAT’S A PHASE OF SOMEONE’S(TONTO’S) LIFE, AN IT WILL PASS.WHAT EVER ANSWER YOU GIVE TO QUESTIONS THROWN AT YOU, THEY WILL COME BACK TO BITE YOU, AND THE SAME OTHER IRRATIONAL THINKERS WILL VOMIT RUBBISH ABOUT YOU THAT WILL STILL COME BACK TO BITE! .AFTER ALL WE DON’T GET TO PAY THE PRIZE FOR WHAT OTHERS DO WITH THERE LIVES.

4. tolu

March 20, 2015 at 8:27 pm

I loveeeeeeeeeee!

5. jay

March 20, 2015 at 8:55 pm

NOISE

6. Tamar

March 21, 2015 at 10:41 am

My Peoples! Catchy hook, great song!! I’m impressed… <3

7. Michelle

March 21, 2015 at 10:54 am

I totally looove this song! Brilliant idea. 🙂

8. Joyce

March 22, 2015 at 11:25 am

People never get tired of trying to do there best ,unless they are dead! discussion will be best if they weren’t abusive n filled withn bad energy,we can say things like….. wow! she has a new song again , hmmmmm… here n here is not so cool,well she tried,maybe she needs a diff approach to music. YOU KNOW …..SHOW SOME LOVE ALWAYS, MEANING TO WHY A PERSON IS NOT GETTING IT RIGHT CAN COME TO YOUR MIND. JUST STOP CRITICIZING SOMEONE’S EFFORT. BE YOU SELF’. I AM OVERBOARD WITH CRITICS . SOME TIME I HOLD BACK BECAUSE OF WHAT PPL WILL SAY BUT WHEN I DON’T CARE .I AM HAPPY WITH MY SELF.

9. Sandy

March 23, 2015 at 12:34 pm

What a hit song! Pure dancehall, amazing beat. Great lyrics. Shouts to Nedu and Tonto.

10. Coucou

March 23, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Killer jam…. Mad tune!! I love u Nedu

11. Olufunmi

March 23, 2015 at 11:47 pm

Nedu is phenomenal as usual and Tonto Dikeh just sounds so cool!!! Certified Banger, Hot Hot!!!