Scoop

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Covers March 2015 Issue of tw Magazine & Says ‘I Hope to be a Sexy Grandmother’

TW_March_Cover-1Don’t you just love Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde?

The Nollywood actress, who is currently celebrating 20 years in the Nigerian film industry, is gorgeous on the cover of tw Magazine’s Marcy 2015 issue.

In the new issue she talks to the magazine about how she has no plans of being any less sexy as a grandmother as well as her plans for the next 20 years.

tw March_pages8The 36-year-old diva also opens up about conquering the billion dollar film industry on her own terms, holding on to her spirituality from a very young age, pursuing her dreams as a music artiste, the impending launch of her clothing & jewellery line, being an activist and loads more!

In tw magazine’s new issue, there is a fashion editorial that is an ode to International Women’s Day, which falls on March 8. The spread interprets this season’s most coveted style trends in real life work scenarios.

tw March_pages3

Their special feature looks at ‘Nollywood Behind The Lens’, as they give an insight into how it all comes together behind the camera by Emem Isong, Femi Odugbemi, Moses Babatope and Lola Maja-Okojevoh.

In this issue tw debuts a brand new sex & relationship column! This is definitely one that should not be missed.

tw Magazine is out now & available at newsstands and vendors nationwide. You can also connect with tw Magazine via the official website: http://www.twmagazine.netFacebookTwitter and Instagram.

Cover Credits
Photography: Kelechi Amadi Obi
Location: Eko Hotel & Suites
Cover Outfit: Chidinma Obari
Stylist: Favor Olugu
Cover Story: Feyikemi Emmanuel
Makeup: Bimpe Onakoya for Maybelline
Hair: Apples & Oranges

1. niola

March 11, 2015 at 11:25 am

Omotola is just 36?? Wow, hard to see her as same age group sha….

• Sugar

March 11, 2015 at 3:26 pm

Why is she never in AMVCA? seem like she shuns a lot of events. Makes me think shes kinda full of herself. Omotola you need to relate more with ur colleagues, a tree can never stand alone and form a forest.

• Hope

March 11, 2015 at 6:43 pm

Don’t be too hard on her! She probably wasn’t invited..I’m sure if she was she would have attented the event (like she did in 2013). And oh! She’s 37 not 36. She celebrated her 37th just last month!

• Ann Malahan

March 12, 2015 at 1:56 am

Probably because she has priorities such as a children and a husband she needs to attend to. She is not required to attend all award ceremonies; in addition, she was not nominated for anything.

2. Lonely Girl

March 11, 2015 at 11:27 am

Sorry is this the back of Eko Hotel? Interesting

3. Hanbaby

March 11, 2015 at 11:34 am

Omosexy looking fab. Getting married early is sweet o.

• Tantra

March 11, 2015 at 12:12 pm

Having kids early is sweet o.

4. S!

March 11, 2015 at 11:52 am

I like the styling but why does her mouth look like she is having an orgasm?

• NIRA

March 11, 2015 at 12:24 pm

I guess you know what her mouth looks like when she’s having an orgasm?? Abi you see what your own mouth looks like when you’re having one?? SMH

• Iris

March 11, 2015 at 2:53 pm

LOL! Ask them please
      *sigh* This woman is just gorgeous.

5. Chidinma Inspirations

March 11, 2015 at 12:23 pm

Awww… She is already a sexy wife and mother… so she shouldn’t worry, she is definitely going to be a sexy grand mother. *Smiles*

6. oy

March 11, 2015 at 12:54 pm

you will be jere, just keep working it.. *wink*

7. kelechi

March 11, 2015 at 2:37 pm

I tire for all this photoshop bikonu! This babes waist is nothing like this abeg

• Arese

March 11, 2015 at 5:43 pm

But omotola has always had a very small waist. Go and google joor

8. coco

March 11, 2015 at 3:27 pm

This woman is overrated. Photoshop tinz

9. prince

March 11, 2015 at 3:50 pm

And that is the real definition of a ‘DIVA”. A Mother of four grown up children looking like she’s never had one. you will even be a sexy great grand mother.
    She’s just an inspiration and I love her just the way my wife and children does.
    Congratulations OmoSexy!!!

• hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca

March 11, 2015 at 8:11 pm

Actually she looks like she has had kids. She is a very beautiful woman though. That you can never take away form her.

10. Linsey

March 11, 2015 at 4:45 pm

36???? I reserve my comment..

11. ivyleague

March 11, 2015 at 4:47 pm

i like her..but she need to take several seats….

• Adeyemi

March 11, 2015 at 5:48 pm

But she’s already sitting pretty “on you” ! Lol… That’s her throne. Kneel subject. Lol..l
      I absolutely love this woman. Here’s something mystical yet magical about her . You see her a lot, then you don’t see her much then she appears making you wish you had been seeing her more often.
      She has mastered the right mix. She’s a very wise and intelligent lady.
      Go Diva!

12. JAY

March 11, 2015 at 6:12 pm

PHOTOSHOP…JUST SAW HIS UNTOUCHED PICTURE A ADEBOLAS BDAY PARTY….STOP THE HYPE NOT GOOD FOR THE YOUNG GIRLS…CREATES UNECESSARY COMPETITION…………..

• Hope

March 11, 2015 at 6:48 pm

I thought she looked very similar to this on those (adebola williams) pictures too?

• Dide

March 12, 2015 at 11:47 am

And you’re shouting because? …. * bad belle* she even looked thesame in adebola’s pics and the Selma pictures I saw her in recently so go and take several seats Abeg. Then those reserving their comments on her age. Una no dey tire to doubt everybody’s age? Whose fault say una dey do runs when una mates dey work dey achieve? I saw a post on Facebook where all her school mates defended her age and even said she was the youngest then in their set. So … Plus everyone knows omotola was born 7th of February 1978. Una sorry oh? Keep working

13. Olaola

March 11, 2015 at 6:40 pm

…if you are photoshopping a photo, at least do it well! This was very poorly done.

14. Olivia Ruth

March 11, 2015 at 8:21 pm

We all know Omotola isn’t this fit yet, she is on her way there she says. So stop depressing mummies of three with nonexistent flat bellies by showing us a photo of Omotola that has been averagely photo shopped – not a fan of the photo…
    PS: Don’t come tearing me apart Omotola’s “hive members” – I have nothing against her actually!

• Angel eyes

March 12, 2015 at 12:16 pm

Bia Oliva Ruth nobody has time to tear you down oh. We Osexynationals are busy loving Omosexy and her followers and progressing. Our queen exudes confidence and positivity and that’s what we’re about, so you and the other haters, get well soon . LWTMB ! Off to buy more copies of Tw to share in the office. *tongue out*

15. Janet BO

March 11, 2015 at 9:30 pm

Omosexy that I saw some days ago looked exactly like what is in this photos oh! Hatersssss. Omosexy is hot! I met her and I’m still speechless . She’s wayyyyy more beautiful than pictures truly. This woman is gorgeous.

16. tracey

March 12, 2015 at 6:49 am

Omotola’s waist is small, its her hips and bumb that are big. No PhotoShop for the waist

17. Mrs akume

March 12, 2015 at 11:39 am

Exactly. Omotola has one of the smallest waists. I’ve admired that about her for yearssssss. I remember those pictures she posted of herself in her gym doing Pilates. Her tummy was exposed and I remember my hussy looking at me like… Lol cause I have 3 kids and hmmm I remember then asking him if he was a pilot! See vex. Lol…

• Magz

March 12, 2015 at 3:20 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!! I like the fact that you asked him if he was a pilot……nice!