News

Pastor Faith Abiola Oyedepo Shares Charming Family Photo on Facebook

Pastor Faith Abiola Oyedepo, who is the wife of founder and presiding Bishop of Winners Chapel, David Oyedepo, recently shared a photo of her family on Facebook.

She captioned the photo: “The way you help heal the world is you start with your own family.”- Mother Theresa

Faith Bishop

Her followers loved the photo and left comments expressing their joy:

faith fb

1. Joan85

March 11, 2015 at 3:38 pm

Beautiful family photo. I never knew they have such a big family, super fine kids too 😀

P.S. But I’ve noticed that Nigerians in general can ‘tap’ into anything ehn!!! Choi! Marry fine boy, they tap. Throw birthday party, they tap. Husband cheats on you and you forgive him, they kuku tap. I can’t mehn lmbo!!! Let us be wise and be knowing what we are ‘tapping’ into o biko nu. As my Igbo people say, “rapu ife edelu na moto, banye n’ime moto…” (meaning, forget about the beauty of a situation’s exterior and wait until you enter inside it before speaking)

• we

March 11, 2015 at 7:09 pm

Word!

2. Ngobeke

March 11, 2015 at 3:41 pm

BN…….una need traffic today abi?

3. chy

March 11, 2015 at 3:45 pm

that’s my family.

4. folarin oluwatosin

March 11, 2015 at 3:45 pm

dis is beautiful,mummy n daddy

5. bruno

March 11, 2015 at 3:53 pm

oyedepo and he’s family look so healthy and well fed, I can’t say the same for many of he’s tithe giving church memebers, who give him 10 percent of their hard earned salary every month.

I wonder what he’s daughters think about the video which shows their father slapping an underage girl and accussing her of being a witch.

• Blessmyheart

March 11, 2015 at 4:50 pm

How many of his tithe-giving church members do you know? Just asking and I’m not one of them.

• MC

March 11, 2015 at 5:23 pm

LMAOOOOOOO

• Beeeee

March 11, 2015 at 7:59 pm

If you are gonna throw shade at least do it with correct English…it’s “his” and not “he’s”

• bruno

March 11, 2015 at 9:30 pm

@beeee.

sweet heart why are you pressed? pastor worshipper –

• ruth

March 11, 2015 at 9:08 pm

you’re soo wrong, lots of living faith members are successful in everything they do, don’t talk about things you don’t know.

• Beeeee

March 12, 2015 at 9:19 am

OMGosh….my darling Bruno replied… I am famous guys….its easy for you to dish it but you can’t take it…..just take the correction and move on my dear…i am no pastor worshipper and I am definitely not “pressed” (whatever that means)…..but you are still cool (sometimes) #smooches

• care

January 3, 2016 at 2:35 pm

Be careful. Bruno

6. Ash

March 11, 2015 at 3:57 pm

Awesome…more grace and joy

7. DrkNite

March 11, 2015 at 3:58 pm

Man, the produced a lot of children. LOL

• Manny

March 11, 2015 at 11:59 pm

Just 4 children and 3 are married = 7

8. bruno

March 11, 2015 at 4:05 pm

beautiful family. so….who is inheriting the business empire.

(bellanaija post my first comment)

9. Kehinde

March 11, 2015 at 4:12 pm

The pix is inclusive of their son and daughters in law.. The 2 ladies sitting nxt to Papa are the daughters in law and the man at the back of Mama (first from the right) is the son in law.

10. Icomments

March 11, 2015 at 4:12 pm

@DrkNite…..he gave birth to 2 boys and 2 girls, the rest are In-laws… na you sabi

11. Calabar Gal

March 11, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Lovely family! Anyone who does not want to be surrounded by their sons, daughters, sons in law and daughters in law in their old age say “Ai”!! My own children will surround me like this in my old age…..

12. hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca

March 11, 2015 at 7:58 pm

He is indeed “richly” blessed

13. Manny

March 12, 2015 at 12:04 am

I don’t understand the tapping mentality. Can’t people simply pray without a human reference point? They say may you deliver like the Hebrew women when that was a made up story by the Israelite midwives. Why not just may you deliver safely?
    Why may my marriage be like the oyedepos? Why not God bless my marriage, make it fruitful etc.

14. Beegal

March 12, 2015 at 9:13 am

I can’t say for all churches but the Pastors I know get paid a stipend. Most of them have successful businesses and the bigger your church the more gifts you get from your congregation.

15. lola

March 12, 2015 at 9:34 am

religion and spirituality is one thing i avoid commenting becos i believe it depends on each ones opinion of one self and how you see or believe, so tapping into someone life you believe u want to be like in the future is ok cos its like a reference point, cos it will be given to you as much as you believe. giving tithe is a choice no one is forced to give. BRUNO did u research? how many winners do you know?i am a member of living faith church and i am well fed and winner around are well fed. am guessing you are not in Nigeria cos if you were, you would know how living faith church aka winner look like#I AM A WINNER#HEAVEN ON EARTH#WONDERS WITHOUT END#

16. WinnersUsher

March 12, 2015 at 8:56 pm

@lola, thats your new realm, and my new realm. ndi na enwe iwe, make una go mud!

17. Babe

March 12, 2015 at 9:11 pm

Lovely family! They are an inspiration to me.
    True, healing the world starts with your own family.
    We ought to appreciate a good thing for what it is. Their family seems close knit, their marriage over 30 years and scandal free, well adjusted children who are hard working ministers themselves.

But then people often despise what they can’t attain.

18. piuwerghbsrgthng

August 6, 2015 at 2:33 pm

it is clear. God is great