Scoop

Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Birthday with New Photos and a Shout out to her Boyfriend, Uche Jombo, God & More

Ruth Kadiri 2Nollywood actress Ruth Kadiri is celebrating her birthday today and to mark the special day she shared a few new photos.

Ruth Kadiri 3

Shared on Instagram, she captioned one of the photos with:

My life has followed a path, I’ve lived, loved, hurt cried and achieved. Truth is a Ruth KADIRI’s story wether positive or negative couldn’t have been told without certain people in my life. 1. God, truth is he’s been faithful. In my imperfection hes loved me. 2. My mum words cannot express the all what you have been through for me. 3. My dad. Notice I separated it? It’s been tipsy turvy, but he’s still been there and am celebrating this birthday with him. 4 my boyfriend supported my career, overlooked all the gossips and shown me defination of love. 5. Mama Amenawon my prayer partner. Without u, I wonder where I would have been spiritually. 6. Uche Jombo. Because of u, I can proudly say I’m a filmmaker and every time I have troubles and call u, u’ve never let me down. 7. SarahK adiri, u where dere when I was nuttin and ure still here? How amazing can that be? 8 Chika. Ure amazing show me a friend who can put up with ur bullshits and keep ur secrets, I’ll show u Chika. 9. My fans you all have supported me and am eternally greatful. 10.( my betrayers) to all those friends I showed love who turned out to betray me, I have no regret ever meeting you. And I bless God that I am still here today. Hbd to me and tank you all.

The actress is currently in Paris to celebrate her birthday, on a trip put together by her father.

Ruth Kadiri Ruth Kadiri 1

Photo Credit: Instagram/ruthkadiri

1. olajumoke

March 24, 2015 at 8:59 am

Congrats to her..all the best.

2. Kabir

March 24, 2015 at 9:10 am

Nice one…

3. lily

March 24, 2015 at 9:50 am

my girl….u look gd.
    keep it up

4. truthbetold

March 24, 2015 at 10:26 am

Happy Birthday to her. Talented actress! But can we try and be a little decent next time hun? too much boob exposure. Other than that lovely pics!

5. S!

March 24, 2015 at 10:26 am

She really looks good in the first pic.
    Other celebs that go to cheap studios to take silly pics & wouldn’t allow some rest without seeing it 10times a day, please invest in your brand. I’ve never really been a fan of this lady but the effort she put behind the pic has impressed me.

6. RIFF RAFF

March 24, 2015 at 10:33 am

All this shout-outs and claiming of “amazing” boyfriends on social media…hmmmm. And what if u guys break up?, Will u begin to shout-out one “amazing”boyfriend after the other? Ladies, this is not good o. We don’t want to start counting on social media the number of “amazing” boyfriends u dated a.k.a. u slept with . Save yourself this kain embarrassment. Except u want your market value to drop like rotten mango.

ADVICE TO MY LADIES: Claim the one who OFFICIALLY proposes or better still, claim the one WHO PUTS A RING ON IT. No ring, no shout-out/claim. Simple. Either you’re married or you’re single. Stop fooling yourselves by playing house . It’s about time u ladies begin to set standards.

• chaz

March 24, 2015 at 11:37 am

She looks great! What’s all this noise for? So she wants to thank her boyfriend and so what’s really wrong in that? Whether he marries her or not is that really a reason she shouldn’t thank him for all he’s done so far? I saw nothing belittling to her just a nice message being turned into something else about value and nonsense. Very unnecessary indeed. I bet if a man was thanking his girlfriend you will be saying “AWWW”

• RIFF RAFF

March 24, 2015 at 12:59 pm

Sweet, chillax naaaaw. It goes both ways. No double standards for me,but it’s just sad women end up looking like the greatest fools and the biggest laughing stocks when the relationship doesn’t work out ,after all the shouting outs and ins.. And i wasn’t shouting hun, just cautioning. If u like, take it. At the end of the day you’re still free to do what u want. Nobody’s stopping u. Nothing wrong in thanking boyfriends either. We just don’t want to count numerous ex boyfriends u thank ON social media. It’s not a wise move IF u consider settling down one day, cos that your dating history a.k.a sleeping around history will surface and will be used against u to justify the fact you’re a loose woman . If u don’t know, many women have lost potential/promising suitors because of this foolishness. I am referring MOSTLY to those who aspire to settle down one day. Get my drift now?

I stand by my words: LADIES, CLAIM THE MAN WHO CLAIMS YOU….OFFICIALLY AND HONOURABLY. If he loves u that much, let him see your parents, instead of blabbing on social media. My ladies, rise above that bluff.

• Dlapikin

March 24, 2015 at 3:05 pm

Breaking up is part of life and growth, Just because somebody was not meant for you does not mean you cannot appreciate them. All relationships are not alter-bound. I believe she is in a better place to appreciate what this guy has done for her so if she wants to show gratitude, be it. Not appreciating somebody is not the best way to keep them.

7. otutom

March 24, 2015 at 11:07 am

HBD dear.wish u more fulfilled yrs ahead.

8. spotless spunky

March 24, 2015 at 11:28 am

Happy birthday my role model,my idol,my jewel,

9. chifire

March 24, 2015 at 12:14 pm

I luv ds gal 2 bits.
    Shez my bestie in my head.

10. uk

March 24, 2015 at 1:58 pm

Awwwww birthday to her. I love what she wrote about her mum….mothers are the best. It’s interesting how some of these young actresses say the same thing about uche jombo..i love women supporting women.

11. EllesarisEllendil

March 24, 2015 at 2:16 pm

Congrats to her, all the “breast”.

• Alero

March 24, 2015 at 2:59 pm

All the breast??? LMAO 😀 You need help oh!

12. Olulu

March 24, 2015 at 4:16 pm

Hmm, only you, all this……can’t see anything else 🙂 ,

13. mpoita

March 24, 2015 at 7:10 pm

no vex ooo but this showing of breasts is a normal thing now?? #justasking

14. Mc bee

March 25, 2015 at 9:16 pm

Congrats ma’am but if u get dis post try and be decent with ur dressing, u culd always look great without nudity. No offence!

15. Much!

March 25, 2015 at 9:22 pm

Ruth Kadiri- My troublesome neigbour!

16. Much!

March 25, 2015 at 9:23 pm

My troublesome neighbour!

17. blessing

May 16, 2015 at 9:52 am

You are the best. Not because of your beauty only because you are intelligent. Script writer, a friend, an actress. Keep it up. May the almighty God continue to increase u. AMEN

18. ugochi

July 31, 2015 at 5:58 pm

Happy day my best actress ever,u luk so cute, am happy 4 d tins u said about uche jumbo she is also one of my best actress,luv u both

19. ugochi

July 31, 2015 at 6:00 pm

Hbd my best actress ever,u luk so cute, am happy 4 d tins u said about uche jumbo she is also one of my best actress,luv u both

20. Dr Mrs MabeL Ehigiator

August 17, 2016 at 5:06 pm

Good to know that you are doing well and making us proud. Keep shining my Ehor sister. Keep riding high clear cos the sky is ur spring board.