Music

#TBT! Cynthia Morgan Shows Off Darker Skin & Same Nose/Boobs as She Refutes Surgery Claims

Cynthia Morgan - March 2015

Cynthia Morgan Recently (L & M), and at 17 (R)

Cynthia Morgan is refuting claims of nose and breast surgery in this throwback photo collage she posted on Instagram.

She also hinted at rumours that she lightened her skin.

Here was her caption,

That Awkward moment when this blogger niggas say some real bullshits…I myself bow to some bloggers wen I read news about myself getting a nose and a boob job…even a skin job?

Ya’all jobless unlike the nose job n boob job I spiritually got myself emoji️. I was barely 17 on this far left pic and my bra cudnt even fit properly so I ges your fada gave me the money for the boob job…I had to leave the dust on the pic so u guys wunt say I photoshopped the boob. lmao. bloggers b warned abt your dead lies you carry about…you don’t even know me!yes you don’t!

She is Queen…As you can obviously see…”Your Privilege”

So you be the judge, is Cynthia being honest?
See her clear before and after photos below
Cynthia before and after
Photo Credit: Instagram.com/CynthiaMorgan1

1. chy

March 19, 2015 at 12:56 pm

don’t see anything different. The picture quality of 5 to 10 years ago are now d same with the ones we do now which are well edited and maybe under a well enhanced lightening. Give people a rest. How does this even make news.

2. RIFF RAFF

March 19, 2015 at 1:19 pm

My dear, at 17, instead of facing your studies,(see spellings o) u were busy exposing your underwear? Where were your parents?Well,if they are real as u claim, let us touch them so we know you’re telling the truth. I hope u see no pb in that, after all u started showing them when u were underage….man no go vex. AND TAKE OFF THAT BULL RING !!!

3. ghnikki

March 19, 2015 at 1:24 pm

trying ultra hard to make people care….
    Try again…
    uuh we still dont!!

4. Yvonne

March 19, 2015 at 1:35 pm

She doesn’t need to be rude just to prove a point beside s can’t she type properly??

5. dora

March 19, 2015 at 1:47 pm

My dear cynthia, you did well to explain your self so that atleast to shame those good for nothing bloggers who sit in front of computer posting rubbish out of ignorance just to make news. I wonder why somebody would spread false news to attract people,s attention. Thou you do not own anybody explaination because even if the story was true it is nobody,s bizness but i admire your courage to post these pictures so that they can swallow their words

6. Ebony

March 19, 2015 at 2:20 pm

When I was a teen, I’d stand in the hot scorching sun on assembly ground everyday, get punished by seniors; during holidays, I’ll do waka jugbe under sun with my friends. I was carefree
    Now, I only go out in the sun if it’s extremely necessary and I use sunscreen. So don’t be comparing pics of me as a teen and now and screaming she’s bleaching. Lighter doesn’t always mean bleached. You’d know if a skin’s been bleached.
    And besides her boobs could still grow, she was only a teen.
    I had a big behind as a teen, but I guess the rest of my body grew at a faster pace and my butt stopped growing. People that knew me and see me now go “oh you lost weight”, but my friend who added weight in her behind while growing “had to have done surgery”. Double standards. It’s too good to be true mentality

7. sunday sodeke

March 19, 2015 at 2:49 pm

I think it is not anybody business

8. Truth

March 19, 2015 at 2:56 pm

I believe her, I was a b cup as a teenage athlete at 16 and very skinny, but once I gained weight and stop strenuous lifting, my boobs were 36Ds, no surgery,just late bloomer,plus why waste the money .

9. Tee

March 19, 2015 at 3:49 pm

No, disrespect meant to anyone, but what I don’t get is wetin consign people with wetin person decide to do with / to him body? I just don’t get it. She should not feel compelled to explain nada to no one. Am I her bf? hubby? family? friend? her God? So, why judge her or anyone else. The Constitution affords you the freedom to be whatever you want to be and until Judgment day abeg do you and do whatever makes you happy, you don’t need to explain shit for shit lol. I mean this trend is starting to bore me now #likejustsayingtho

10. Sylvia

March 19, 2015 at 5:52 pm

-, fada ……..method of written communication, not good for your brand Cynthia but then again bloggers will go to any length to feed their blogs daily thru searching and creating news to keep up with increasing competition, keep readers loyal to their blogs, increased in readers numbers, .increased in adverts and increased in numbers in their bank statement oh dear THE HUSTLE IS REAL!

But going to someone Facebook, Twitter, Instagram pages to take pictures and put a story behind it is very gross and should be stopped or minimised.

I observed some celebrities or known individuals will post a picture online and in less than 24 hours it on the blogs.. Am like lorddddd give them a break…..something’s are breach of human right oh especially the ones that lives quietly and do stuffs without seeking attentions but thirsty bloggers will not let them be and the next line of actions will be online bullies, barking electronically.
    Na wa oh…

11. sum1special

March 20, 2015 at 8:11 am

The only difference i see is that she got lighter.

12. marah

April 29, 2016 at 10:14 pm

Cynthia u are my roll mode as burns boi said ‘tell dem no b by force as I dey do ma tin tell dem no b by force if u hate Cynthia go 2 hell and burn 2 ash @yur boi