Events

Wow Your Mom this Mother’s Day with a Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers by Jasmine Rose | Order Now!

flowers by JR

At Jasmine Rose we are celebrating all the lovely mothers out there, because we recognise that they are a true gift from God!

Do you want to wow your mother this Mother’s Day? Then a great way would be to give her one of our exclusive signature flower bouquets or arrangements!

However, as part of our contribution to Mother’s Day, 1 lucky reader will get a chance to win a luxury bouquet for their special mum.

All you have to do is: Follow us on Instagram @jasmineroseng AND send an email to [email protected] telling us one of your favourite memories of something you did or shared with your mother that makes her special. This needs to be done on or before Mother’s Day (Sunday, 17 March)

Please note that this is open to Lagos residents only.

Good luck!

For more info on Jasmine Rose, go to their website: www.jasmirose.com

____________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. Fifi

March 12, 2015 at 8:06 pm

Absolutely gorgeous cant wait to be a mother so my husband can be sending me flowers every other week plus special days

2. @edDREAMZ

March 12, 2015 at 10:16 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    I just washed the plates so am doing something in my own little way then…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

3. Jo!

March 12, 2015 at 10:43 pm

Mehn, I will NEVER understand why business people lock their Instagram pages, I want to see what you have for sale but don’t want to follow, at least not yet, that isn’t hard is it?
    And then those that mix up personal and biz pages… I can’t even deal

• Jo!

March 12, 2015 at 10:45 pm

Like, I actually don’t want to enter the competition, I just want to see your flowers to select something for my mother, but nah, account is locked.
      Anyway, that’s your prerogative, just a bit of an unwise biz decision

• Fueks

March 13, 2015 at 12:38 pm

We have opened the page as well

4. Words by Koko

March 12, 2015 at 11:46 pm

So sad not in Lagos.

5. Fueks

March 13, 2015 at 9:28 am

So sorry for the inconvinience please check the website http://www.jasmirose.com