Scoop

Celebrities React to #BruceJenner’s Interview | Trolls Attack Kris Humphries for Saying ‘Glad I Got out When I Did’

BellaNaija.com

Bruce JennerBruce Jenner’s interview with Diane Sawyer last night is the hot topic on everyone’s lips (click here if you missed it).

Social media is currently buzzing as a lot of people weigh in on the situation with most people focusing on the bravery and strength Bruce exhibited by coming out at 65.

Celebrities have also shown their support as well as the Kardashian-Jenner clan, who are said to have watched the interview together as a family.

Kim Kardashian’s ex, Kris Humphries however got quite the backlash for tweeting ‘Glad I Got out When I Did’ right after the interview aired.

See other reactions below.

5 2 1 3 6

On another note, Kris Jenner and Perez Hilton had quite a tussle on Twitter following the interview:

7 8

1. Fissy

April 25, 2015 at 9:01 am

Im sorry but…this is not normal. And it is quite scary the way the world is commending him for this! This needs a mental check… This is not right. I agree we dont have to be normal. But we should not be abnormal. We can be above normal but not beneath normal. Really the world is changing and very soon beastiality will also become acceptable. How are children who have known daddy now start seeing him as a woman. Im baffled.

• Seriously

April 26, 2015 at 2:44 am

Thank you, for standing for truth and what is normal. End of times, lies, deception becomes truth. We live in a world where abnormal things are strongly pushed to be normal, where you will be criticized for going against the popular things and everybody is easily swayed by the media. Kris humphries was shut down for speaking his opinion, people are scared to say their mind if it’s not in support of what the media is in support of. It’s sad to see normal things been distorted, people living in deception and don’t realize it.

There’s absolutely nothing normal about gays, lesbians, and transgender. Beastiality is actually pushed into law to become normal in the state of California. Sin has no boundaries, and limitation. It’s always how far you can go and push to see they can go as far as they can.

2. willow

April 25, 2015 at 9:08 am

Just finished watching the Bruce Jenner interview.Wow!! Really opened up a new a new perspective for me on the transgender community.As a christain I will love all Just as God has loved me.’Love thy neighbour as yourself’.’He who is without sin cast the first stone’

• charles

April 25, 2015 at 2:07 pm

Oh please, don’t hide behind the cover of Bible verses you have little or no knowledge about, to justify evil & sin.

• Bo

April 25, 2015 at 2:27 pm

I don’t judge but don’t think God would approve of this…. Plus I don’t want my kid grow up in this sort of world….. Where it is ok to be born woman n want to be man or vice versa. Good luck to him really…..

• bb

April 25, 2015 at 10:12 pm

Life is short and fleeting. We are here on earth not quite sure why we are here. But as long as we are here, we must love hard and care and empathise with each other even harder. I support you Bruce Jenner. I support your right to live your life the best way you can. because when I make my own decisions. I do not want to be judged. Therefore, I do not judge you. Am proud of you.

• uju

April 26, 2015 at 4:38 am

Yh, let’s keep twisting the bible to make room for our desires

• cesc

April 29, 2015 at 9:54 am

selfish desires..

• Seriously

April 26, 2015 at 2:25 pm

God loves all but he’s also a judge. There’s a thin line between good and bad. The same God loves, scolds, encourages, gives us many chances but also a choice. He also said, at one point he will leave us to a reprobate mind if someone refuses to repent and ask for forgiveness.

3. mandy

April 25, 2015 at 9:21 am

This just plain ridiculous! At 65 when he should be shaping the lives of his grand kids, he decides to traumatize them. Grand pa becomes Grand ma, how can that be explained? It’s just selfish of him not to consider the psychological effect this decision would have on his wife, children and grand kids and the crazy world we live in applauds the lunatic decision. Bad has become good and good is seen as bad. He blames God for his choice, I wish God would give him a nice knock on his head to correct his befuddled mind. The American society is plain sick and needs a reality check.

• Straight Up

April 25, 2015 at 10:57 pm

You are not God, you do not reason like God; so try not to answer for God. The core of the bible is unconditional Love; not judgement.
      And you’re referring to children and grandchildren; he has spent 65 years lying to himself, to protect these same people. How much more of himself can he possible give?
      Forget society and sentiments and the poor delicate feelings of family members. I am sure North West and co will manage just fine.
      There are times in your life, when you need to put yourself first, or you will never be happy. Most people die unhappy, because they spend their whole lives trying to please everyone else, but themselves. You are going to die alone anyway; so just Live your Life.

• Adeola Agunbiade

April 26, 2015 at 4:59 am

They are I swear with everyone applauding what they don’t even understand even the few snap shot I saw the response to are you a woman he wasn’t sure how to respond himself like he was confused as he should be painfully bit the whole world follows America, Africa at Least it’s really sad what the world is turning into everyone applauding something as strange as hell

4. i no send

April 25, 2015 at 9:27 am

why are trolls after kris humphries did he call anybody’s name??

5. Uju

April 25, 2015 at 9:35 am

We need wisdom to know the truth ……… We are called to love I agree but Apply wisdom to know the truth o. Not to cast stone but to pray for people .

• Aj

April 25, 2015 at 1:45 pm

Thank you Uju! we as Christians are too love one another unconditional but not withhold the truth from people who need it. And it always kills me when people play the do not judge card or Christ dined with sinners card, yes He did but did He leave their lives the same? We have to wake up as believers and stand for what is right and lead people to repentance with the love of Christ. My heart breaks for him and his entire family. They really need God.

6. peaches

April 25, 2015 at 9:43 am

This is what America call the new normal or the modern family life. Oh well..who r we to judge. No one is in any position to judge. .as this belongs to God… but all this baffles me.. so its gonna be two grand mothers.. (Kris and Bruce) but at the end of the day.. This is Hollywood and nothing is normal there… The strange and weird is normal.

7. damsel

April 25, 2015 at 9:57 am

Some of the sign of the end of these system of things.

8. orekelewa

April 25, 2015 at 10:01 am

Expect a burce show on E soon! I’m sorry buh I still don’t tink he understands what’s in for him… I just wish he did what ever he wanted to do wit his life outside the “media” I hope ur story ends well

9. Mother

April 25, 2015 at 10:18 am

After all the dresses, makeup n long weaves, what next? Am not hating . Just wondering…..

10. LOL

April 25, 2015 at 10:36 am

I’m just here wondering how echecrates made it to BN as part of the ‘celebrities’ reacting to Bruce Jenner’s interview.
    Eche has made it.

11. JAYNNE

April 25, 2015 at 10:53 am

POOR BRUCE DESPERATELY TRYING TO STAY RELEVANT, BUT THIS IS TAKING IT TOO FAR

12. Thatgidigirl

April 25, 2015 at 10:58 am

shut up kris humphries! you didn’t get out, you got dumped like a dirty habit. Meanwhile, i suspect kris jenner is already in discussions with bruce on being his new manager.

• Seriously

April 26, 2015 at 2:29 pm

He got dumped? He was the only normal one that spoke his mind. He got dumped for a better life. He won at the end of the day. All the men in that family are cursed or something and he’s lucky he got out early before his own life spiraled downhill.

13. Ani

April 25, 2015 at 10:58 am

Hmmmmmm

14. Lola

April 25, 2015 at 11:17 am

Why am I not shocked Nigerians will have a different opinion? You see, that is what make us special and different. We don’t allow ourselves to be beaten to the norm. But, that is what this whole thing is about – everybody has a right to be different. I do not believe the concept nor like it but hey, if that is what makes him/she comfortable then live and let’s live. If his family supports him who are we to judge?!?

15. idomagirl

April 25, 2015 at 11:21 am

Miley Cyrus really wrote ‘courageousness’.

• Iris

April 25, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Lmfao

16. Diesel

April 25, 2015 at 11:48 am

I just hope I ll not die under the knife, bcos that’s going to be a major surgery for a 65 years old man. Stella Obasanjor no do reach this oooo b4 she pemee . A word is enough 4 the wise.

17. Gift Noje

April 25, 2015 at 12:12 pm

pu-lease.people! let us stop this ‘who are we to judge’ thing.it has permitted people to do alot of disgust and evil. if a man killed or raped his own child,we condemn it outrightly.we know it is wrong.we don’t say ‘who are we to judge?’A man decides to turn himself into a woman aftet fathering children and the world praise him like he is doing some kind of good for humanity.oh c’mon! this is simply disgraceful! and no,i didn’t judge him i am only saying because i am human and this is contrary to nature.it should not be applauded.this is not bravity at all.it will never be.

• Iris

April 25, 2015 at 2:56 pm

Actually you kind of did judje a little bit, right from your first sentence. Someone who I think agrees with you that there’s something wrong here but didn’t judge (based on their comment) was Fissy who made the first comment. Read that comment and read yours again.

• chinua

April 25, 2015 at 4:44 pm

Are you seriously comparing a victimless crime to Rape?!! Wow! you should be ashamed of yourself.

• Kaeto

April 25, 2015 at 6:02 pm

Okay but how does his action harm people physically. Somebody raping is harming someone physically and it is also emotionally traumatizing to many. Because you might have been taught that his actions are wrong doesn not make it a fact or does it. Our actions are based off fom what we know. Please gain more knowledge.

• chedvah_debby

April 25, 2015 at 10:52 pm

Well spoken, my thoughts exactly

18. @edDREAMZ

April 25, 2015 at 1:01 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    His life and business not mine…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

19. Idealist

April 25, 2015 at 1:29 pm

Africans and our overly spiritual/religious yet pretentious attitude. Too bad it doesn’t come in handy when it comes to saving ourselves. We pick and choose the part of the bible we want to adhere to,but deep down we are the biggest sinners. Look guys, I’m a health counselor and oh I tell you I have seen and heard it all. sexual identity and gender identity are not behavioral or spiritual issues, they are psychological and there is no treatment or cure. Just accept and aknowledge that people are different.
    Enjoy your weekend guys! 🙂

20. princess

April 25, 2015 at 1:34 pm

I want to commend the last post from Gift Noje you have spoken the truth who are wt to judge bla bla is the reason why we are loosing christan values everyday. This should not be commended I believe some sane celebrity also kep.t quiet in America there is a pressure to accept eg gay etc just so you don’t get backlashed and others keep quiet n not get involved but have their opinions but in telling you God will bless that one man or woman who darns the consequences and will speak out against this things. I feel sorry for some pastors abroad even they are not courageous

21. Lily

April 25, 2015 at 1:40 pm

Everyone needs to stop judging jor at least this man is honest. Some your mothers fly at night while some of your fathers are busy visiting the shrine in other to kill your uncle for a parcel of land. Even God said “he that is without sin should cast the first stone”. To cut the long story short, it doesnt matter how the society perceive him as far he is at peace with himself and God who are we to Judge. So I advice we stop judging this man because we are not God.

• Idealist

April 25, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Hahahahah….You had me rolling on the floor, but you are very much on point. If we were to zoom in on people’s lives or look through the lens of a microscope at people’s past, i wonder if we would be able to judge others.

• ethit

April 25, 2015 at 10:50 pm

no one is casting physical judgment, in this case (stones) on Bruce, so he’s not going to die. use proper context the bible preaches against hypocritical judgement. it says “first remove the log in your own eye to see the speck in your neighbor’s.”

• molarah

April 25, 2015 at 11:16 pm

You prolly meant well with your comment, but it came out really wrong. Speak for your own parents: my mother does not fly at night and my father is content with his lot. Everyone has a right to their own opinions: not everyone will agree with Bruce Jenner and I believe there is enough space in the world for them.

• Seriously

April 26, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Stating our opinion, beliefs is not judging. What is life if everybody keeps quiet just bcos you don’t want to judge. A child rapist who says he just loves children will hear different opinions. It’s a free world, where every human is allowed to speak their mind. Other people are in full support, not everyone will be on the same pathway.

22. nene

April 25, 2015 at 2:09 pm

this family destroys men. no man has ever prospered while being with them, even their own brother. if it was nigeria, they would call them a family of witches.

• Anon

April 26, 2015 at 12:42 am

Who says they haven’t been called that?

23. soty

April 25, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Happiness comes from within, if you are not happy with yourself,who you really are, changing what you look like will not solve your problem. All this nonsense they saying about “finding one’s self” has nothing to do with changing your gender externally, you are still the same person in a different shell and its only a matter of time till this new one becomes uncomfortable. Humans cannot judge but what the bible says is clear, it does not change and no matter how hard they try to twist it, what is wrong is wrong. Because we sin differently doesn’t make sin in itself right.

• Please explain

April 26, 2015 at 8:40 am

I really love your comment. It baffles me when I see american teenagers, with education, clean water, technology, food etc, killing themselves because they’re “not happy”. They want to be gay but people make fun of them. They want to change they’re sex but their parents say no. So whats their answer…they take their own life. These do not seem like happy people to me!! Wherever you go in the world, people will bring you down. If its not about your gender, its your money. If its not about your sexuality, its your looks. Its just life. Bad things happen sometimes. But it baffles me how kids as young as 14, will be killing themselves, and instead of those around them to get to the root of the problem, they try and force us to accept all these crazy things.

Like you said, happiness comes from within!!! Nigeria was recently voted one of the happiest countries in Africa. Our kids do not have half of what these kids have and they are happy just to be receiving an education or to get their first job or build their parents a house. Life actually means something to us here. It just goes to show, you can have everything in the world but still be empty inside.

These are truly first world problems

24. Someone Naughty

April 25, 2015 at 4:45 pm

“No, I’m not gay. I’m not gay. I am, as far as I know, heterosexual. I’ve never been with a guy. I’ve always been married raising kids.”

Please help me understand this: if Bruce says he is heterosexual and has always had a woman’s soul, and he’s been married to women and after his sex change will continue dating women, does this not make him gay or a lesbian? Or sexuality has nothing to do with the soul? This transgender thing pass me sha.

25. Kaeto

April 25, 2015 at 6:02 pm

I love you all.

26. Kaeto

April 25, 2015 at 6:10 pm

SIN SIN PLEASE ARE YOU NOT SINING EVERYDAY intentionally or unconsciously. Then who makes heaven even with repentance what makes you sure your heart or thoughts are pure. Please try and live to impact people lives positively and I am the biggest fan of humanity, yes now. Yes you can too.

27. tammy

April 25, 2015 at 7:27 pm

Hmmm…Na wa o.. Who am I to judge? I have my own skeleton in my closet. All the Mrs Jenner.

28. benito

April 25, 2015 at 8:30 pm

I hope this abomination is so depressed that he does us a favor & KILL himself. Along with the katrashians

• Anon

April 26, 2015 at 12:51 am

Transgender people tend to be suicidal. Bruce coming out as a transgender person is probably a panacea for his depression. His family would rather have him this way than have him commit suicide. Their problem, not yours.

29. Que

April 25, 2015 at 8:41 pm

Very dramatic responses…..people have been transitioning for years, so why act like he found a cure for cancer? Abi all d tranny prostitues eddie murphy has been carrying, who wrote any speech abouth them? Awon alayi ni ise se.

30. kemi

April 25, 2015 at 9:15 pm

Gill’s Exposition of the Entire Bible

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil,…. That call evil actions good, and good actions evil; that excuse the one, and reproach the other; or that call evil men good, and good men evil; to which the Targum agrees. Some understand this of false prophets rejecting the true worship of God, and recommending false worship; others of wicked judges, pronouncing the causes of bad men good, and of good men evil; others of sensualists, that speak in praise of drunkenness, gluttony, and all carnal pleasures, and fleshly lusts, and treat with contempt fear, worship, and service of God.

hope BN you won’t delete this again

31. Modesty

April 25, 2015 at 9:25 pm

Sorry Bruce………. I think u need the Host of Heaven………

32. Ekalor

April 25, 2015 at 10:47 pm

While watching this interview, what was profoundly prominent is that Bruce has struggles, as we all do. Do we agree that his struggle is legitimate, is completely a different kettle of fish..

I can not but wish him well on his/her new journey… Because after all we all deserve love.

33. chedvah_debby

April 25, 2015 at 10:57 pm

Lol, soon his grand kids will be like where’s grandpa? And how come I have two grandmas.?…….. well bruce you better change your name to kruce, …since the Kardashians have a thing with k……. and he said God gave him the soul of a woman……. you forgot to add the devil has prepared your space in hell

34. Bluntly speaking

April 25, 2015 at 11:17 pm

I am definitely not applauding him for his choices, but some matters are psychological. In our society, we throw bible verses at everything, instead of getting to the bottom of the matter;

What does it truly mean to be gay? what does it mean to be straight? what does being trasgender mean? what is the mental state behind the people bearing these titles? Is it a personal choice or something you’re just born with?

These are the questions we should be getting to the bottom of.
    Which is why matters like depression, anorexia, gender issues like this, will go un-noticed. And people will die in silence.
    We need to accept that some of these issues are real; and try to dissect exactly what is going on with them mentally, before drowning it in spirituality.
    Even in our country, these things abound. But people are too scared of society to come out.

We will have children one day; that will be born into a society where it okay to be openly gay. And in that very moment, we will realize that some matters are real; and 4o days & 40 nights of fasting cannot make a gay man straight. Try to look deeper than sexual orientation & the ‘Nigerian state of mind’ & whatever media hype this is.

And if some of the things, some of the things you people do behind closed doors or did in your past are aired on ABC; you will not leave your house again. SIN IS SIN.

35. mama

April 26, 2015 at 1:51 am

To all who are in Support of Bruce i rebuke you!!! Since when can men come out boldly to say yes i have Sinned and i will still continue to sin because i was born to sin. Yes many people are living in it but can’t own up to it, that is simply because they still Fear God, and yes it has to be all about God because the life we live is borrowed we have a Master who made us and we are accountable tn. Let us Remember two things the bible page are unforgivable 1 sin against the body and against the holy Spirit, at 65 a man should be getting ready to meet his maker and Not confuse young innocent kids. thieves steal when people Don’t Look or people kill when no one is watching we still have Some form of Assurance that it can’t be Done openly but to all who applauded Bruce on this i saw to you May sin come to you in your face boldly and say i am sin and i have come to stay with you accept me i won’t repent i don’t plan to. End times.

36. mama

April 26, 2015 at 1:53 am

*Say

37. uju

April 26, 2015 at 4:43 am

Lool! As if life as a woman is any easier! I wish there was a way he could get the female reproductive system! Have a few nausea inducing periods!

38. Anon

April 26, 2015 at 4:46 am

Yeah, beastility is actually legal in 23 states in the U.S. So weird right?

39. Please explain

April 26, 2015 at 8:22 am

I have a question for all you progressives out there. And this is genuine, so please if anyone can answer me that would be great…

So… the way I see it you’re born either male or female. It’s like a lottery. You have either an XX chromosome or and XY chromosome. Both are beautiful and both have a role to play in society.

Now we know sometimes “mistakes” can happen (even though I do believe that God doesn’t make mistakes and he knows what he’s doing everytime) like a child being born blind, or a child being born with two genitals. But those are easy enough to identify. I want to know why people are so quick to accept transgender people as one of these mistakes…

I’ve read articles in recent years about peaple raising their children as “gender neutral”. Theyre argument is that gender doesnt really exist and that society imposes gender norms on children i.e. girls should like pink, boys should like sports etc…
    While that may be true to some extent, i’ve always thought that these “norms” came about because traditionally, these are what boys and girls like. But anyways, the point is that these days, we are a bit more understanding. Guys can wear/like pink if they want. We have professional footballers and other sports stars who are women. We even have stay at home dads. In places like America at least, this idea of “gender norms” is being challenged.

So if Bruce lives in a society that believes that all children are born equal and they don’t have to subscribe to gender norms, how does he know he’s a woman? When he was a child, is he saying that he knew he was supposed to be a girl because girls like pink and playing with dolls, and he likes pink and playing with dolls? cause these days, liberals will tell you theres nothing wrong with that and boys can like pink and play with dolls.

So if liking pink and stuff isn’t what makes you a female then what does? Well, to me, having the XX chromosome means:
    1. you like males
    2. you were born with a womb
    3. you will have periods
    4. you can carry and bear children
    5. you produce female hormones etc

Notice I didn’t use any of the typical gender norms like, you must be gentle, like kids, like pink and yellow, like cooking etc, to describe females.

So my question to Bruce and you progressives is, what makes him a woman??? He cannot do any of the fundamental things that a real woman can do because he was born with the XY chromosome. So I don’t understand how he KNOWS he’s meant to be a woman. What exactly does he know????? He cant base it on the examples I gave before about liking feminine colours etc because we know that male and females can like those things. So what is he basing this decision on?? When a male says he is mentally female or vice versa, how do they know??? Because these days men and women can do almost all of the same things and no one would care. But what it means to fundamentally be a woman…i.e. to bring life into the world, Bruce can never do. So how is he a woman???

• Babym

April 26, 2015 at 11:20 am

Your head is there! This is the most sensible comment i have read so far. Your school fees money did not waste.

40. Please explain

April 26, 2015 at 8:32 am

Another question,

Does this mean Bruce can use the female toilets?? Cause he still has a penis so he really shouldnt be allowed. And for those who identify him as a woman and think he should be allowed, don’t you think that opens up a lot of other problems….?
    1. Any one can say they identify thmeselves as another gender and do what they ordinarilly won’t be able to do. i.e. a man can say he see’s himself as woman, wear a dress, and enter a female chaging room. Where is the line?? How do we test this?? I read somwhere, one of these extreme liberals said, “gender is scientific, but your sex is not – you can be born male, but be spiritually and mentally female”.
    1a) Please how do you test the spiritual and mental test of an individual? Do we just take their word for it?
    1b) If your mental state deviates from what is real, i.e. your’e really a male but menatally a female, is that not a mental disorder?
    2. So you know how many transgender people don’t actually have the sex change operation? A scenario – a muslim girl (one who wears a burka in the presence of males) and a transgender guy (a male who see’s himself as a female. May or may not have undergone a sex change) are in a changing room, who gets priority? Is this muslim, or in fact any type of female who for some reason follows a doctrine of males not seeing females skin, supposed to just accept the word of a stranger just because their wearing a dress and have long hair?

• Amakanwa

April 26, 2015 at 11:54 am

Really thought provoking questions. I will love to see equally intelligent answers. I’m waiting with you.

41. Diesel

April 26, 2015 at 5:46 pm

I beg if u wan change to animal waitin den they call that one… , …..( if una don chop bellefull una go dey look 4 watin no lost.

42. adizzy

April 26, 2015 at 6:55 pm

I agree with Uju..but.I don’t hate you Bruce. We are all with sin and God will have mercy on all of us. Bruce one day you will realize that what you think you are is not what you are. God never makes mistakes, he brought you into this world as a man with every character and attitude of a man. Think hard, what ever is telling you your a woman is just the Devil with his manipulating spirits. I love my neighbors as I love myself but sin is sin…no sugar coating. God will have mercy mercy on this generation.

43. Ndidiamaka

April 27, 2015 at 5:44 am

God bless you Please Explain, these are some of the questions I always ask when people want to bully you into accepting rubbish; rather than argue with Faith/Belief so they can tell you how you are a homophobic, transphobic, Christian bigot (omo I have bigger fish to fry than whether you and Tunji or Jake or Bruno did the koko last night), just argue with reason. Emotional blackmail or bullying can be countered when you express this logic in a calm, reasonable manner.

Another question I’d like to add to the pile – he says in the interview he is a heterosexual but is a M2F transgender. I looked up the APA and they clearly define transgender and the related gender dysphoria as separate from sexuality. Mr. Jenner if you feel like a female in your “mind and your heart”, and are attracted to women then you are in fact a lesbian. Your sexuality has nothing to do with your gender identity per the APA. I don’t think people actually reason out some of these their actions before they take them and many people are going to support the majority a) because they haven’t expended time in questioning the status quo or even their own foundations and beliefs OR b) they are cowards.

Question #2, since there are M2F and F2M transitions why not swap organs and go whole hog – change your internal as well as your external otherwise, it really is just a major makeover – extensive yes if you go all the way to getting your genitals changed but it’s still a surgical makeover.

Question #3, Why is it important that you be referred to as a woman by other women or be accorded the rights and privileges of women? There are active campaigns to be included in feminism conventions, events, and platforms. This in fact reeks of patriarchy and violates the rights being fought for by the women you say you feel like. I don’t understand. You do not need my approval or the approval of the the entire female populace to validate an action YOU took of your own volition. If this is something you were convicted enough to do, why should I be bullied into supporting you? There IS such a thing as free speech and last time I checked the mind is not being policed by you. I have a right to think or believe as I choose under the banner of free speech okwia? Do you! YOLO! and all that.

Years of hormone therapy, extensive surgeries, new wardrobe, tears, and guaranteed media support and coverage will not change the fact that you are still producing male hormones and your cells, your chromosomes still read XY. Your problem is in fact not solved. It has just been covered up with a band-aid. Please. No matter the changing tide, this is a mental dysfunction. Stop deceiving yourself and seek actual help not a therapist that’s going to tell you “it’s all ok.” This really seems more like a variant of body dysmorphia we are now labeling as “normal”.

44. Camden

April 29, 2015 at 1:28 am

You are so right!!!

45. Marz

May 27, 2015 at 1:13 am

Too many people are just going with the flow and don’t utilize critical thinking or even possess the ability anymore to do such. Not realizing the new censorship and intolerance that has manifested by those who either are a part of or support the extremes who vehemently attack rational people who don’t agree with their views.
    After listening to the Bruce story I think this is more of a psychological issue as science has shown us that Xx= woman and xy= man. Is there a new procedure now that can change that in a person that I don’t know about?
    This just creates more confusion.
    Is this something that will be like changing one’s hair color?
    Maybe what’s next is an absurd way to combat racism. People will decide they don’t feel like they are (whatever their ancestry is) and change their skin tone and features to match the race they most identify with.

46. cyn

June 18, 2015 at 1:44 am

What makes me mad is that if a celebrity speaks out against Bruce/Caitlyn, he or she is bashed and they offer an apology, BS… they should have a right to speak how they feel w/o worry of backlash. The whole world doesnt have to agree with and love the Kardashian clan