Scoop

Is School HomeWork For Kids or For the Parents? Watch the Video Clip by Ugandan Comedienne, Anne Kansiime

Ugandan comedienne, Anne Kansiime is a YouTube sensation. Kansiime drops regular humorous videos for her fans – addressing everyday life. Kansiime, who hosts a weekly show on Citizen TV, Kenya, is a multiple award winning bundle of talent.

In her most recent video, she addresses the issue of homework, as her daughter asks for help.

Check out the clip below:

1. @edDREAMZ

May 20, 2015 at 10:27 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    Cant watch the video though….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• ned

May 20, 2015 at 10:52 pm

you honestly know you dont have to add the “though” word to every sentence yeah ?

• An

May 20, 2015 at 11:37 pm

Lool..she always makes me laugh! You all should check YouTube Channel!?

2. Bleed Blue

May 20, 2015 at 11:28 pm

She’s hilarious! Loved her video on expecting a marriage proposal.

But this matter right here. Let’s not even joke around. Homework these days can give you anger issues.

Prepare this presentation with your mom. Research this subject with your dad. Do this 3D project with your parents etc. I mean I love being involved with what my kids are doing but meeeeeyn, sometimes these teachers need to cool it down jare.

3. Andilzo

May 20, 2015 at 11:39 pm

@Ned: you also don’t have to add the word “yeah” at the end of your sentence 🙂

• Oly baby

May 21, 2015 at 6:40 am

You also don’t have to add the symbol ? to the end of your sentence.

• The Buttery Hotness

May 21, 2015 at 4:41 pm

You also don’t need to add the word ‘sentence’ to the end of your sentence. Haha.

4. Pretty girl

May 21, 2015 at 12:00 am

This babe no go kill person

5. BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

May 21, 2015 at 12:48 am

LMAO OO…….WHAT IS PST SPIT SPIT SPIT…………….HA HA HA HA HAHA……..TEARS…..

6. Homa

May 21, 2015 at 12:54 am

You realise I know where you live? *smiling* LMAO

7. Carliforniabawlar

May 21, 2015 at 12:58 am

Lmao!!! i love me some Kansiime…her humor makes legit sense….Yall need to watch the full proposal video and the one where a girl was visiting ‘Phelp’…hilarity!

8. hahaha

May 21, 2015 at 1:06 am

i love anne kansimme
    funniest ever comedienne in all of africa 🙂
    i watch all her videos

9. mamamia!!!

May 21, 2015 at 1:29 am

Love her!!! When is she coming to Nigeria? Plus, is that really the Ugandan accent? Love it!

• Nagasha

May 21, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Ugandans from the western part speak like that though Ann exaggerates. But the Bakiga (her tribe) speak with so much force thats why she sounds that way.

10. Aju Kuti

May 21, 2015 at 3:46 am

Quite passionating
    Ajukuti.blogspot.com

11. Jo!

May 21, 2015 at 7:41 am

Kansiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimeeeeeeee

12. Grown Woman

May 21, 2015 at 8:40 am

hahahahah kansime is the best…But these days these schools don’t even teach that much everything is homework mxiiuuu

13. Vic

May 21, 2015 at 8:56 am

This homework issue.sometims you ate just not in the mood.

14. oluchi

May 21, 2015 at 8:56 am

Omg!! This is so good. I was laughing the whole time. She is so hilarious. This is my first vid of her.

15. KennyG

May 21, 2015 at 10:55 am

I have asked the same question to my kids class teacher, because the homework sometimes is not meant for kids but for adults…it’s so annoying.

16. Ada bekee

May 21, 2015 at 11:34 am

ROTFL. What is pst pst Psts siple? Hahahaha

17. L

May 21, 2015 at 12:16 pm

The trick is that this African teachers stylishly hand over their jobs to the parents. A 5 year old child that comes back home at 4 pm still has heaps of assignment to do. Me I couldn’t deal o so my move was to get a lesson teacher and then let them help them with the home work. We the parents can help during the weekends.

18. Bellemoizelle

May 21, 2015 at 12:19 pm

Anne K is so so funny! I subscribed to her channel on Utube ,She makes me laugh all the time,she should come for a Comedy show in Nigeria.
    I was at Stop Center in VI one time and a man wanted to buy lot of stuff for his daughter’s project and I was like nawa ooo, for a small girl?Even the woman attending to him was like y do these schools stress parents this way.
    La Vie Est Belle

19. Sade

May 21, 2015 at 12:35 pm

I just love Kansime! Always making me laugh

20. cheryl

May 21, 2015 at 12:57 pm

love me some ann kansime…… dat lady is too talented, her jokes comes with ease, watch her youtube channel and u’l undastand, u will laff ur sorrows away….. additional info, she sings well to 🙂

21. winneR

May 21, 2015 at 1:02 pm

She is such an hilarious nutter and her accent makes it funnier. But the home work issue is so true.

22. tunmi

May 21, 2015 at 1:08 pm

Mehhnnn I love her. And that short hair is just gorgeous

23. letty

May 21, 2015 at 8:32 pm

Her accent is like an hausa accent..I like these Africans they are not beholden to weaves and wigs and use them as a security blanket like Nigerians…see how simple she looks and portrays herself …and she will be quite wealthy because she is very popular..good work

24. letty

May 21, 2015 at 8:39 pm

She is a natural and very hysterical..watch the video of the lady with the hideous make up ..hilarious

25. Lacey

May 21, 2015 at 11:43 pm

This is not a joking matter o! I really do not understand why you will send kids home with so much homework . I know in my time,I was taught and given exercises to do! But these days the topic is not taught, expecting the parents to do all the work. All these teachers in Nigeria do these days is package,maths,eng,science,soc stu home for parents,all they do is feed the kids breafast and lunch after much playing they package everything home to the parents.
    My friend had to withdraw her kids from a Sch in Abj because of this nonsense.
    God help that Sch that will try that nonsense with me when kids start Sch, they will show me the teaching liscense that makes me a qualified teacher! I advice parents to breez into kid’s Sch like inspectors and they will surely find out the tricks by teachers being paid for nothing!

26. michelle

December 15, 2015 at 7:36 am

lol Kansiime though

27. Gaone

March 21, 2016 at 8:52 am

i love all Kansiime videos

28. sofy kiran

August 10, 2016 at 6:43 pm

waooo i love Anne mob mob she makes me laugh