Scoop

Paris Diaries! Toke Makinwa & Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meet Solange Knowles + More Fun Moments

8Toke Makinwa, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Kelechi Amadi Obi are definitely having a good time in Paris right now at the 300th anniversary of Martell.

Keeping their fans updated via social media, they posted pictures of meeting singer and Beyoncé’s sister, Solange Knowles.

Toke Makinwa has also been keeping her followers updated about her chic Paris style.

Check out their photos below.

1 62 7 4 3 5

Photo Credit: Instagram/tokemakinwa | @okija

1. Dee

May 21, 2015 at 8:34 am

Living my life like its golden, living my life like its golden…that’s the song in my mind for you now dear Toke…I like that you live your life and you don’t allow anyone or circumstance stop you…go girl!!!

• Seriously

May 21, 2015 at 9:49 am

I guess, everyone’s golden life is lived differently. I get excited when I see Nigerians living it up but then I’m quickly reminded with the other average millions of Nigerians suffering. The entertainment industry gives an illusion Nigeria has progressed as a whole but that’s not the case. What’s the point of these artists showing off their luxury cars, fake or not but can’t drive it in such bad roads or only the rich have access to proper healthcare by traveling abroad. I read about Hollywood celebrities and their luxury life but at least I still go back to my apartment with stable electricity and water. I know, if I work hard and utilize opportunities I will live a decent life. I have access to quality healthcare. I’m content. As much as I hate racism, white superiority, I respect the mindset of whites and how they are using their brains to develop themselves. They think as a collective, and long term solution. Nigeria, still has a long way to go.

• Marc Francis of Chelsea

May 21, 2015 at 11:57 am

Oh my. Can you take the stick out of your bum and just be happy for them? Because Nigerians are suffering they shouldn’t be allowed to travel and have fun? Do you know how many Americans are homeless and can’t afford three square meals? Many foreigners still see Nigeria as the land of kwashiorkor and malaria. We cannot change this perception if you don’t change yours.

• Seriously

May 21, 2015 at 3:16 pm

@ marc Francis

First of all, there’s no place in my comment that says they can’t have fun. It’s their life. But, I will take the stick out of my bum when I see average Nigerian have access to basic necessities and opportunities. Nigerians have to be realistic about the real condition and stop brushing it off just bcos a small percentage is living the big life.

U.S is not a perfect place but I tell you this it’s a great country that has worked hard to provide basic necessities for it’s citizens and many others that come to be part of the opportunities. I’m sure, you are probably living outside of Nigeria or planning to leave nigeria for a better opportunity. Or you have a good paying job in Nigeria which is just a small percentage of Nigerians offered such opportunity.
      Big houses or seeing rich Nigerians won’t change foreigners negative perception about Nigeria. What will change the perception is, when there’s security, stable electricity, good education and healthcare system. There’s some great progress of infrastructure.

2. Dee

May 21, 2015 at 8:35 am

P.S, You look amazingggg, Solange too

3. H

May 21, 2015 at 8:36 am

e ku enjoyment

4. Debby

May 21, 2015 at 8:44 am

Nice outfit there Toke!

5. JK

May 21, 2015 at 8:50 am

Toke is beautiful. She is always on point for me. Her hair is not as bad as some haters are yelling! Love her or hate her she rocks! (She look better than solange if u ask me…trekking out to the gym!)

• her

May 21, 2015 at 9:27 am

Please she doesn’t look better than solange.

6. libby

May 21, 2015 at 8:53 am

Love Toke’s dress she looks lovely but me thinks that hair needs to go.

7. nnegel

May 21, 2015 at 9:03 am

nice one, but please sweetest and dearest Toke, dear do something to your dark knuckles. you look beautiful anyways. you guys are sure enjoying your Paris indeed.

• geeeeeee

May 21, 2015 at 9:39 am

@nnegel, you have soooooo much time,how can you strain your eyes so baaad,just so you can have something to say..Just choose 1,its either your hate or like.HYPOCRITE.

• Fusion OAU

May 21, 2015 at 9:39 am

@nnegel: I can’t even see her knuckles clearly in any of these pictures……… if anybody can please hola back…….. sounds like some hatorade……………

• Sugar

May 21, 2015 at 9:51 am

That dark knuckle has come to stay it aint going nowhere!!!!

8. pumpkin

May 21, 2015 at 9:06 am

Toke, Toke, Madam Ntuza 1 of Nigeria! I sight you

• PeeCeeCee

May 21, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Hater of our generation, would you leave her the hell alone while she makes her money? Smh

9. jokeadegoke

May 21, 2015 at 9:11 am

Slayer Toke!!!

10. miminty

May 21, 2015 at 9:22 am

toke’s dark knuckles isn’t stopping her!!! OSHE!! nah Godwin….

11. nef

May 21, 2015 at 9:47 am

@nnegel, I don’t understand why y’all like to cry more than the bereaved. has Toke complained to you that she is worried about her knuckles? are your own knuckles the most beautiful part of your body? I have seen dark people with really dark knuckles. everyone’s knuckles, knees and elbows are always darker than other parts of the body. if she’s comfortable with lightening her skin, why is it a problem? Nigerians just like to mind other peoples business for them. the bible says, remove the log in your eye before addressing the splinter in your brothers’.

12. na wah

May 21, 2015 at 9:57 am

Ebuka be shining teeth there, when he sees Naija girls and they try to take pixs with him, he gives them a nasty attitude…Now with solange he’s all smiles…shior!

13. bruno FIERCE

May 21, 2015 at 10:29 am

toke u should have left that blue hair back in nigeria.

see solange’s body language. LOL toke pressed her self on solange but solange didn’t still give in.

i think solange is very mean.

• Badgal

May 21, 2015 at 11:28 am

it can only take one mean guy to know another mean gal’wink’……LOL

14. `le coco

May 21, 2015 at 10:31 am

why ppl like to hate on toke i dont even know… is it her vlog? i dunno…. her hair is lovely.. nd her knuckes arent anyones business.. so wht if her knuckles r darker? r you insinuating tht its because of bleaching? im nt saying she doesnt bleach bt i cn tell you tht i have very dark knuckles nd i hvnt bleached a day in my life…

15. Fashionista

May 21, 2015 at 10:36 am

Toke looks amazing in that dress.

16. kwo kwo

May 21, 2015 at 10:48 am

am light skinned and my knuckles are dark. so free toke.
    she looks amazing.

17. prince

May 21, 2015 at 10:48 am

Nice pics. Ebuka, always killing it. Please does Toke have time for her husband at all???? She’s Miss All Event

• Omae

May 21, 2015 at 11:26 am

@ prince, how is that any of ur business? has her husband complained or insinuated anything to u? All these ridiculous peeps sef that think they can just hide behind a computer and say sh*t, mshewwwww

18. dearestzee

May 21, 2015 at 10:49 am

Beautiful Toke and Solange#kisses

19. Athena SA.

May 21, 2015 at 11:05 am

Toke you look radiant doll….keep slaying

20. Girlbeingreal

May 21, 2015 at 11:44 am

They look like they are having fun. The Toke girl.. She seems so vain.. With her “look at me in my pretty dress” face.

• La'Shonda Balogun

May 21, 2015 at 12:34 pm

With her “look at me in my pretty dress” face.

^^^^^^
      LOL, you sound like a real hater with that comment.

• Girlbeingreal

May 21, 2015 at 5:02 pm

Point of correction am not a “hater” miss kiss ass.. I happen to admire women doing well. I just say it like I see it. In fact the use of the word ‘hater” is shallow to me..

21. Jhno

May 21, 2015 at 1:18 pm

if una like like cause toke,make fun of her, but there’s one thing you can’t take from her and that is she keeps her A game 100

22. precy

May 21, 2015 at 1:52 pm

Can you people be truthful for once and appreciate your own?
    I love solange so much but Toke looks way better here. How can one person exude so much hate. Mtchhhewww

• miss Kelly

May 22, 2015 at 9:26 am

Please she doesn’t,have u seen solange skin.toke looks like a happy fan.I think solo is expecting, she really gained weight.

23. Violet

May 21, 2015 at 3:12 pm

So nobody noticed solange’ glow
    I love it
    I want it.

24. Demilade

May 21, 2015 at 7:38 pm

That first picture of Toke is so nice, she looks so cool. I really like her hustling spirit, it’s working for her. People can hate all they want but she keeps excelling. Love the group picture of Ebuka,Toke and Kelechi too.xx
    coco-bella.blogspot.com

25. ilovetoke

May 21, 2015 at 9:14 pm

Tokeeee!!!! Always on point.. you are blessed jor..