Scoop

17 year old Kylie Jenner Admits to Getting Lip Injections in KUWTK Teasers | WATCH!

Kylie-Jenner-March-2015-BellaNaija0002Kylie Jenner is finally speaking out about her famous lips.

In two video teasers for the next episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, the young Jenner admits to having temporary lip fillers. She said – “I have temporary lip fillers, it’s just an insecurity of mine and it’s what I wanted to do.

She went on to add that being in the spotlight hasn’t made things easy.

Everyone always picks us apart.” “I want to admit to the lips, but people are so quick to judge me on everything, so I might have tiptoed around the truth, but I didn’t lie.

Here’s the teaser below (only available to watch if you’re in the US)
In this different teaser, she tells Khloe she’s overwhelmed by the lip question and she will never confirm or deny.

The episode also shows Kim and Khloe Kardashian encouraging Kylie to admit to the media that she does have temporary fillers.

Photo Credit: Getty Images/

1. Anon S

May 7, 2015 at 3:51 am

Why are they making her come clean when they’ve not come clean about their own procedures? They should face their front. Especially Khloe.

• Sugar

May 7, 2015 at 1:45 pm

A BRIEF HISTORY OF KYLIE JENNER’S DENIALS

April 13 2015 : ‘I’m like, “Stop talking about my lips”. I haven’t had plastic surgery. I’ve never been under the knife.’ – via Grazia

January 13 2015: ‘You guys have watched me grow up since I was nine. My face is going to get different. Now, I know how to do my makeup, contour and everything. I’m not against surgery. I’d never say no, but I don’t desire it right now.’ – via Cosmo

December 5 2014: In an exclusive interview with MailOnline’s FEMAIL, Kylie’s make-up artist Rob Scheppy denied reports that the 17-year-old’s lips are fake, saying: ‘I find it funny that so much attention is drawn to my work, but I like it,’ adding, ‘Kylie’s lips are created using expertly applied lip liner and a little lip balm.’

November 15 2014: ‘I feel like everyone has been talking about it for months, so I’m kind of sick of it. My pictures, I pout them out a lot. I think big lips are awesome.’ – via E!

April 9 2014: ‘These plastic surgery rumors hurt my feelings to be honest and are kinda insulting,’ adding, ‘Just in case anyone forgot… I’m 16’. – via Twitter

March 12 2014: A representative for Miss Jenner told MailOnline that rumours of lip fillers and other procedures were ‘so ridiculous’ and ‘not true.’

2. ruuki

May 7, 2015 at 4:34 am

HMmmm

3. Phoenix

May 7, 2015 at 5:21 am

Why is she doing all this one,we already know
    And she is growing up too fast.sending all sorts of wrong msges to other 17 year olds.

• AOA

May 7, 2015 at 9:45 am

other 17 year olds who want to receive wrong messages, Malala is there to emulate. Let everybody live their lives the way they want.

4. Funshe

May 7, 2015 at 6:26 am

So guess she’s doing Mr T then

5. chukwukadibia

May 7, 2015 at 6:28 am

She tiptoed around the truth?lol a lie is a lie,period.

6. Sugar

May 7, 2015 at 8:32 am

I always knew she had lip fillers, had a boob job and also had a butt enhancement. but Kylie kept lying and grant interviews claiming it was “lip liner effect”. Then a lot of makeup tutorials came up on youtube showing how to achieve the Kylie Jenner pout lips using lip liners but none never worked out. In reality, how do you line ur lips to give such pout like kylie’s.?
    She even claimed she’s very good at applying makeup and lining her lips is her major expertise. SMH the kind of lies these babes tell ehnnn.

• Homa

May 9, 2015 at 1:46 pm

Yeah in the last 2 months she’s become very very suspiciously curvy. Kendall is going to be the odd one out.

7. JAYYNE

May 7, 2015 at 8:45 am

before now kpomo lips was like one of the ugliest features (according to them) on a person now suddenly it is sexy? soon cellulite will become sexy

• Doxa

May 7, 2015 at 12:49 pm

Looking forward to cellulite and hairy legs becoming sexy o.

8. Priscy

May 7, 2015 at 8:54 am

Who cares????

9. Fols

May 7, 2015 at 8:59 am

Lip fillers at 17! Obviously this girl doesn’t have anyone helping her deal with her insecurities the right way. This doesn’t send a good message to other teenage girls at all.

• Sunshine

May 7, 2015 at 7:32 pm

Erm, have you seen her family? Well, there goes your answer . No one will assist her with those issues.

10. Aibee

May 7, 2015 at 9:12 am

And some idiots were forcing their lips into glass, trying to have her “artificial” lips. Odiegwu.

11. naijaflo

May 7, 2015 at 10:38 am

She’ s saying what we already know so the focus on the butt will not be lesser. Visit naijaflo.com

12. deb

May 7, 2015 at 10:38 am

I CANT WAIT for Kim to come clean…

13. naijaflo

May 7, 2015 at 10:39 am

* will be forgotten rather.

14. Phoenix

May 7, 2015 at 11:06 am

@AOA In terms of popularity,do you want to compare Malaya to Kylie.Kylie is always on the news.she is in one of the most popular reality tv shows.not even just kids,people emulate what they see on tv everytime.e.g look at that bottle challenge for bigger lips.t’wsnt just teenagers that did that rubbish but also full grown adults

15. Moyo

May 7, 2015 at 1:08 pm

Kylie and Kendall are growing up way too fast, their mum made them lose their childhood, in the way she exposed their family, all in the bid to make money. There is no way she wont regret this. It is so unfair. They are rich, yes but what happens when they start looking for their childhood like Michael Jackson. Their father is messed up, I still cant believe that he will feel he is a woman trapped in a man’s body and he will get married 3 times. The women also kept his secret and stayed married to him for so long. Abeg make I stop to take panadol over another person’s headache. Going back to the Agreement I was vetting. Lol.

16. Mrs. Somebody

May 8, 2015 at 10:18 am

I think this is absolutely work for Kylie to do! I mean giving false impression that she ‘grew’ into these lips, butt and boobs. It doesn’t help for the mentality of young ladies who try to imitate what they see ‘celebs’ do. Look at the interview, she even looks scared, and soo plain with her normal lips. I truly DETEST these Kardashians! Arghh can they move to Armenia already?!

17. KamilinMutum